11 minutes ago, boita said:

Well, no luck either

ok. Delete the vendor gold records from SLS and see. 

But if it does 'work' then check and double check vendor gold is ok in game. And never ever touch the 'vendor gold slider' in SLS. 

On 8/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, Monoman1 said:

If you have problems with wobbley aim then try setting your IsNpc variable to 0. 

How do you set this variable? Tried player.isnpc 0. Got parse error message. Also tried isnpc 0 with script not found. Definitely getting wobbley aim. Once set and full save/reload, will it persist?

57 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

How do you set this variable? Tried player.isnpc 0. Got parse error message. Also tried isnpc 0 with script not found. Definitely getting wobbley aim. Once set and full save/reload, will it persist?

Via the menu. Misc->Debug->Look At debug-> Set var

Should persist. As long as nothing is changing it back. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Correct. Still thinking of how to do it. 

Rather than scanning yourself, get the list of aroused actors from SLA, like aroused nips.

(Yes, I know that has problems with the existing SLAX release - I fixed it in my local copy).

The question here is what are the criteria for an NPC deciding to provide some cock?

First requirement should be "has a cock". Oral animations with strap-ons are silly.

However, I bet some players would like the idea of "female cum" also satisfying addiction. Works for PSQ I guess. In that case you're playing "lesbian" not oral.

There are probably more group-oral animations than one-on-one oral animations, so worth bearing in mind.

As for designing the rest of it, the critical decision is whether it's a simulation feature or a gameplay feature.

If it's about simulation, then you want to process males only, in order of arousal, looking for at least one that isn't disgusted by the PC's filth level and reputation.

It should also be easier to find candidates in an appropriate location. Inside, in an inn, private house, or skooma den, it should be easy.

Outside in the market square, it should be hard.

Guards should be less likely to join in? Guards already have other interactions.

For vendors, it's probably a matter of opinion.

Looking at an NPC might make them more likely to respond.

If simulating, NPCs should have a cooldown so you can't get the same one over and over. This would help with followers, who could be prioritized.

As a gameplay feature, some of the simulation criteria should apply (such as filth), but you need an actual 'game' to play here. There isn't one right now.

Cum addiction is mainly a simulation-based mechanic, with some balance features.

Pros: can heal amputation in some cases. Provides food/water.

Cons: addictive. Potentially corrupting.

If it's a gameplay feature, being able to reliably target a specific NPC (using look at?) would be a logical option.

One potential mechanic is that giving an NPC oral makes them "dazed" for a time. They just stand around for a period after it's done, not patrolling. This would allow you to use blowjobs to make some crimes easier. It's pretty weak, I know, but something.

A vendor who is dazed might trade illicit goods without a bribe.

Some (types of) NPCs might pay for the blowjob, even though you didn't pre-agree payment - based on the plausible assumption that the PC is a whore.

With that you basically get an immersive prostitution mechanic "for free". If not for free, it's pretty low effort.

This could be implemented by allowing a time window during which the PC can retrospectively ask for payment, so no need for forcegreets or blocking dialogs.

All these features heap problems and limitations on the PC, but it's nice to have ways to make use of them for benefit too.

40 minutes ago, Goddess_moka said:

So what is the kennel?

Don't confuse it with the other Whiterun Kennel :) 

The SLS one is inside Whiterun, the ToH one is outside near Pelagia farm.

It's a charity service that provides a shelter for ladies who are down on their luck; a safe space from all the crime and predation on the mean streets of Whiterun.

Ladies may sleep there inexpensively. Food and drink are supplied for free.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

As for designing the rest of it, the critical decision is whether it's a simulation feature or a gameplay feature.

Good ideas. 

I like anything with a bit of utility so I like your daze idea even though it's a little silly. 

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's a charity service that provides a shelter for ladies who are down on their luck; a safe space from all the crime and predation on the mean streets of Whiterun.

Ladies may sleep there inexpensively. Food and drink are supplied for free.

<snicker>

Also just noticed the number of followers here has nearly halved. What gives? 

Does that mean notifications are now broken for many people?

13 minutes ago, audhol said:

Still works for me, maybe LL had a clear out of old unused accounts?

Well the number of followers of the thread hasn't changed. 

It's the number of followers on the file. Was up around 1200 or that now is down to about 600. It'll probably affect file update notifications for people rather than a new post in the thread. 

Perfect timing too.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Well the number of followers of the thread hasn't changed. 

It's the number of followers on the file. Was up around 1200 or that now is down to about 600. It'll probably affect file update notifications for people rather than a new post in the thread. 

Perfect timing too.

It's not like file notifications are working consistently anyways

The only mod I get notifications for is MNC

35 minutes ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

It's not like file notifications are working consistently anyways

The only mod I get notifications for is MNC

True but if you've been getting update notifications reliably for MNC up to now you would expect that to continue, no?

Now that's changed for many people here. 

6 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

ok can someone explain what is TesEdit patch and how do I cook it? And shouldn't I have done this thingy a long time ago and it would solve a lot of problems but I didn't because I'm dumb? It sure sounds like one. :D

See guide here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507

The 'TesEdit Merged Patch' section is what you want. 

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

ok. Delete the vendor gold records from SLS and see. 

But if it does 'work' then check and double check vendor gold is ok in game. And never ever touch the 'vendor gold slider' in SLS. 

That didn't work either :(

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Where/when/how do you get this message?

I can't seem to reproduce it. 

Start a new game with Trade Routes + SLS version at least 0.590, save the game. Every new save will have that warning message when loaded, I have ignored the message in the past with 0.590 until I saw merchants not restocking gold.

Also back then with 0.590, when I deactivate Trade Routes, merchants restocked gold. That's why i believe the conflict is with the LVL gold list

I upgraded from 0.591 to 0.602 and seem to have borked the license system somehow.

I dropped my existing licenses, TPd to the quartermaster but every time I buy a license I get a notification saying its added, followed immediately by a notification that it's expired and no license in my inventory. Am I missing a step in the upgrade process?

EDIT: Should probably clarify: have done the other steps (STA update, FNIS, save+reload)

"Only important for people with modified jsons: Adds a small change to BikiniArmor.json - Added 'bikinimodname' string. This is the name of the bikini mod SLS will check for in the mcm."

So I assume that I don't need to rename the string at all if I've just been running the official TAWOBA + the unp slot patch from this thread, is that right? SLS has had no issues finding them before and I've not manually edited any bikini related .json.  

I'll admit I didn't see the new version 0.602 and the instructions to rebuild the Tes5EditMerged, so I retried with redoing the merge with 0.602 and nope still conflict.
Gonna try redoing the merge with the LVL goldlists removed. EDIT: still has conflict

"- Added Devious Drowning effect - Swimming while wearing heavy bondage will quickly drain your stamina. Once your stamina is gone your health will drop quickly. Swimming in heavy bondage is deadly! Don't do it for anything except very short periods of time. "

Does anyone know of any other mods that make swimming or bathing in rivers/ponds more dangerous. This is a nice addition to making water more than just a slight inconvenience. 

"- Fixed sexy fairies not refreshing on game load. "

What? Sexy fairies? How did I miss this? What is this?

6 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

What? Sexy fairies? How did I miss this? What is this?

I think its the daydreaming feature, when certain things like arousal or watever you see women with cum on them+they moan, you see butterfiles as sexy fairies and you see men in the nude when you're thinking about sex.

44 minutes ago, boita said:

I'll admit I didn't see the new version 0.602 and the instructions to rebuild the Tes5EditMerged, so I retried with redoing the merge with 0.602 and nope still conflict.
Gonna try redoing the merge with the LVL goldlists removed. EDIT: still has conflict

I can't seem to get this message. I presume its a popup message box?

A search of t&b source files shows no message boxes.