Monoman, can I have permission to use the tongue assets in my mod if I don't bundle them? (making SLS without .esp a requirement) It changes too much for me to make it a hard requirement, but maybe I can reduce incompatibility this way instead of finding different tongue assets

54 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Monoman, can I have permission to use the tongue assets in my mod if I don't bundle them? (making SLS without .esp a requirement) It changes too much for me to make it a hard requirement, but maybe I can reduce incompatibility this way instead of finding different tongue assets

Not mine to give permission for. From what I can gather they were originally created by fafcf09 and later modified by halo. Since fafcf09 hasn't been seen in a long time and halo seems to be fine for sharing stuff he's done himself I just assume its fine as long as you give credit and don't be an ass and try to claim ownership or something stupid like that. 

all I did was adjust the height. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Not mine to give permission for. From what I can gather they were originally created by fafcf09 and later modified by halo. Since fafcf09 hasn't been seen in a long time and halo seems to be fine for sharing stuff he's done himself I just assume its fine as long as you give credit and don't be an ass and try to claim ownership or something stupid like that. 

all I did was adjust the height. 

OK, thanks for letting me know.

By the way I downloaded what I think is Halo's original mod ("Htools C"). I noticed that he had 5 different groups of 15 tongue meshes, from what I can tell a big difference between them (maybe not the only difference) is their height - tongue A is higher than tongue B, tongue B is higher than C, etc. Not sure if you noticed that or not. Since it seems like there's variation in where the best placement of the tongue is, a solution could be to include all 5 and let the user choose the one that looks best for their mouth placement

11 minutes ago, DayTri said:

OK, thanks for letting me know.

By the way I downloaded what I think is Halo's original mod ("Htools C"). I noticed that he had 5 different groups of 15 tongue meshes, from what I can tell a big difference between them (maybe not the only difference) is their height - tongue A is higher than tongue B, tongue B is higher than C, etc. Not sure if you noticed that or not. Since it seems like there's variation in where the best placement of the tongue is, a solution could be to include all 5 and let the user choose the one that looks best for their mouth placement

Yea I know. Think they were all designed around a closed mouth though. None of them 'worked for me personally. 

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea I know. Think they were all designed around a closed mouth though. None of them 'worked for me personally. 

If you don't mind me asking - which preset or head mesh do you use? of course I don't expect you to change the mod for this but on my character the meshes you modified were so low they came out of the lower part of my chin. So I am just curious, what kind of range is there .

3 minutes ago, DayTri said:

If you don't mind me asking - which preset or head mesh do you use? of course I don't expect you to change the mod for this but on my character the meshes you modified were so low they came out of the lower part of my chin. So I am just curious, what kind of range is there .

Stock cbbe iirc. 

This mod is outstanding. You have been able to add so many elements to this its crazy. Do you plan on expanding upon creature breeding and animal friends at some point? Possibly some special breeding options to creatures dogs/ horses that are already a follower.. Keep up the good work!

4 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

This mod is outstanding. You have been able to add so many elements to this its crazy. Do you plan on expanding upon creature breeding and animal friends at some point? Possibly some special breeding options to creatures dogs/ horses that are already a follower.. Keep up the good work!

You could throw a dart at a list of SLS features and hit something that needs expanding on tbh. 

It's on my to-do list. But it's always easier/more fun to start on something shiny and new than it is to go back and try to understand what the hell I was doing before. 

Disclaimer: Do not throw darts at your monitor. Monoman industries will not be held responsible for any damages incurred in the event of stupidity :P

35 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

And I'll challenge anyone to an mspaint-off who says otherwise. 

My MS paint skills are legendary. Who among us can forget my famous ode to "why Reiklings should be able to spank the player using spank that ass mod"? 

Spoiler

image.png.30adf6dcac75b7d7d539954a8a832ab7.png

21 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That would be how Simply Knock works. It's for getting people to let you in their houses after they lock their doors.

Whiterun city gate is nothing to do with Simply Knock.

There should be guards outside, so you could talk to them.

If there are no guards, probably your game is broken.

Historically, SLS has never blocked entry to Whiterun. Vanilla may, at the point in the quest where you come from Helgen, but SLS doesn't.

SLS locked toll gates block exit from Whiterun, or any other walled city.

I'm not totally convinced that makes complete sense, but it's how SLS has always worked.

Ah okay, forgive me. I had some preconceived notion that SLS had a special menu with the gate through Simply Knock; I just didn't look through the features enough as to avoid spoilers.

2 hours ago, 17qwerty17 said:

Got PapyrusUtil 3.3 on top of everything, but SLS still bombards with error in game:

any ides?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2967886

31 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Is there's a setting in SLS for changing your speed if you're barefoot of wearing high heels or something like that?

You can set the barefoot speed in the general menu. And you can set the male speed boost in the misogyny menu. 

But not heels speed. I use immersive fashion for that. With its heel training it means initially that:

Barefoot < heels < boots 

But eventually

Barefoot < boots < heels.

So initially you'll be forced into heels by the bikini curse and later you'll prefer heels over boots due to being 'trained'.

?

I've reinstalled 3.3 and overwrote everything, still no go.

Edit:
Workaround that worked for me - I've manually put PapyrusUtil files into skyrim folders. That broke sexlab and as a result, everything else. But then i've deployed mods via vortex and everything went back to normal ans SLS is finally satisfied and working well.

I have al little suggestion for Guard Behaviour

maybe you cam make helmets and hoods (slod 31) to something forbidden (instead of armor in general)? Guard shall not allow women to hide theire beautiful hair and faces. And if they have "forgotten" to pay the toll they can't disguise with a hood, re-entering the town.

22 minutes ago, mogon said:

I have al little suggestion for Guard Behaviour

maybe you cam make helmets and hoods (slod 31) to something forbidden (instead of armor in general)? Guard shall not allow women to hide theire beautiful hair and faces. And if they have "forgotten" to pay the toll they can't disguise with a hood, re-entering the town.

I want to add more ways to disguise yourself really. Not remove them. 

If/when a town becomes slaverun enslaved then hoods should go out the window. Don't think slaverun covers the head/hair slot though unfortunately. 

45 minutes ago, Caco Demon said:

Hello,

Could someone please advise me of what source scripts I'll need in order to successfully compile_SLS_SexExperience.psc?

I have made some alterations that might make things a bit more interesting for SLEN and Fertility Mode users.

What are the errors?

If it links to the mcm script then chances are it'll need every source from all dependencies. 

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

What are the errors?

If it links to the mcm script then chances are it'll need every source from all dependencies. 

Got a massive wall of errors (took ages for script compiler to print 'em all). Am assuming its gonna want sources from all dependencies.