@Corsec

Got into a couple of DEC brawls today just to check things out. First off

Losing DEC brawls seems to work ok. Npcs don't bug out. Winning brawls is where the bugs start for me. 

So lose the fight :P

But I could not reproduce any guard approaches after the fight ended without waiting a while a putting up my fists again. 

Might have been some script lag issue. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try going from satisfied to hungry. Daydreaming fires from hungry and worse. 

After sleep, jumped to ravenous. Daydreaming definitely worked. Noticed two things... male characters having missing wrists. Noticed same issue on first release as well. Talking with female characters worked as well except for my custom female follower. It did work on first release. Tried look at and stop looking at. Other custom female potential followers worked.

7 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

male characters having missing wrists.

Yea I think I've fixed this now. 

7 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

except for my custom female follower.

What's not working exactly?

The imagined moaning or the imagined cum or both?

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea I think I've fixed this now. 

What's not working exactly?

The imagined moaning or the imagined cum or both?

Both... Nothing seems to be working on female follower.

For future, will you consider making more values configurable? Specifically the thresholds for peckish, hungry, etc... Also, just like the auto suck @ ____ drop down where you can select trigger, the same for (no) bathing and daydreaming.

23 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Specifically the thresholds for peckish, hungry, etc...

But there was no need for this before, as it was mainly a way to advise the player of their current hunger level. Being able to set one value: the limit for ravenous (for example) would be more than enough.

Sometimes less is more. The SLS MCM is already full of clutter, and it's hard to find things. Adding super-detailed configuration for a feature that was previously functional without it isn't going to deliver a lot of value. If you want to configure lots of numbers, install SLD and configure until your fingers drop off.

41 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Nothing seems to be working on female follower.

Ah ok that's probably the 'Must be a playable race' check. Some follower mods use their own custom race. Unfortunately this check is important. I could maybe change it to a voice type check but then if the follower uses a custom voice it won't work on them either. But there aren't very many custom voiced followers so maybe that's the way to go. Edit: I'll do an OR. See how that goes. 

As for more options - some of them are tricky. The thresholds in particular because of the encourage beastiality option. But as well as that I'm hesitant to add a pile more options since hitting the script variable limit for the mcm script. I've managed to mitigate that but I'm worried there are other limitations lurking. The mcm script is approaching 10,000 lines right now. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah ok that's probably the 'Must be a playable race' check. Some follower mods use their own custom race. Unfortunately this check is important. I could maybe change it to a voice type check but then if the follower uses a custom voice it won't work on them either. But there aren't very many custom voiced followers so maybe that's the way to go. 

As for more options - some of them are tricky. The thresholds in particular because of the encourage beastiality option. But as well as that I'm hesitant to add a pile more options since hitting the script variable limit for the mcm script. I've managed to mitigate that but I'm worried there are other limitations lurking. The mcm script is approaching 10,000 lines right now. 

My follower does not use custom voice and agree most do not have.

No problem on the options. 

Appreciate all the work you are putting into your mods!!

I already fear the answer, but is it possible to reduce "cum addiction" by abstinence?

Would make a great devious nun sect too: Sisters of Abstinence! Join the Order and wander the lands in Chastity until cum addiction is far enough down to stop the daydreaming.

Of course you would suffer from intense daydreaming and Dremora with chastity keys would show up to test your resistance. A license would be needed too (but bought at the temple?), because no SLS city would allow such prude behavior in their misogynist rage. Caught without a chastity license? The kennels will cure any nun in no time from her abstinent ways! The SLS enforcers know best what is good for women.

13 minutes ago, OOH SHINY! said:

is it possible to reduce "cum addiction" by abstinence?

Well yea that's the primary way. But it's quite slow. I think there's like maybe 500/600 points of addiction at full addiction. Default of 1 point decay per hour = about 20-25 days without taking a hot load. That's a long time to avoid some brute forcing his meat down your PCs throat. 

16 minutes ago, OOH SHINY! said:

Would make a great devious nun sect too: Sisters of Abstinence! Join the Order and wander the lands in Chastity until cum addiction is far enough down to stop the daydreaming.

Of course you would suffer from intense daydreaming and Dremora with chastity keys would show up to test your resistance. A license would be needed too (but bought at the temple?), because no SLS city would allow such prude behavior in their misogynist rage. Caught without a chastity license? The kennels will cure any nun in no time from her abstinent ways! The SLS enforcers know best what is good for women.

Ha it's an interesting idea. I'm not overly fond of long term chastity though. 

29 minutes ago, OOH SHINY! said:

This is turning into Shout Like a Virgin now ... it's pretty much got you covered there ... enjoy!

But as a compromise feature, what if wearing a gag significantly increased the addiction decay rate?

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Default of 1 point decay per hour = about 20-25 days without taking a hot load. That's a long time to avoid some brute forcing his meat down your PCs throat. 

I would even say: Impossible! At least on games with any SL connected mods, but who in the right mind would play with such a Skyrim setup.

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ha it's an interesting idea. I'm not overly fond of long term chastity though.

Doesn't need to be long term. Short and intense. The chastity part would speed up the cum addiction decay according to the chastity license bought. Like the normal licenses, just the other way around, pay more for less time. This would also give the player a chance too choose if it will become a long term chastity or a short term (depended on how high the price is set in MCM). To prevent it to become too easy to reduce cum addiction by just spending some (a lot) of money the chastity could have other drawbacks, like reducing magic to zero similar to the SLS devious collar. Alternative there could be no chastity involved at all, but just a slave tat(s) that prevents the player from orgasm and causes debuffs (as high as max cum addiction as long as worn). Slave tats would also reduce the chance of incompatibilities with other mods. Either way the "chastity" idea would relay on mechanics that are already included in SLS for the license system.

I'm just daydreaming here, because the cum addiction would be more fun if it has some chance to escape it for a short time, while also adding an interesting dynamic to the game, but also without the need to invent something new by using existing SLS mechanics.

7 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

This is turning into Shout Like a Virgin now ... it's pretty much got you covered there ... enjoy!

That was a shallow comment ?

Just posted 0.6. I'll probably post this as the main version in a day or two if there's no major bugs etc.

- V0.600  (04-Aug-2020) 

- Upgrading? Rebuild your TesEdit patch. Save and load after installing.

- Added troll cum potion with all the benefits and drawbacks of sucking it directly from the source. Added potions to apothecaries. They're rare in small towns. Better chance of finding them in city apothecaries. 
- Added sexy butterflies to daydreaming with thanks to Psycho_Bill for the models and textures.
- Added devices menu. Allows you to unlock Npcs but should be used wisely! More importantly it allows you to 'examine' a device and learn what key you need to unlock it (if any).
- Gave kennel slaves some starting FHU cum inflation to get the ball rolling. Cut tattoos down to 1 because they're not working and it's wasted processing time. Still waiting on a reply about that.
- Some kitchen knife fixes - 1st person model, draw/sheath sound, keywords. With thanks to tamai.
- Added 'Look At Debug' to the debug menu. If you have problems with wobbley aim then try setting your IsNpc variable to 0. 
- Fixed daydreaming causing men to have gaps and er... holes. I think...?
- Removed CumSwallowInflate Quest and script and integrated it into Utility.
- Updated some of the beg for cock anims by Audhol.

- Some minor bug fixes and improvements. 

26 minutes ago, audhol said:

Did you consider replacing the beg anims for the ones that dont sink? should be a straight swap from the knees ones to squatting ones.

I did :)

Updated some of the beg for cock anims by Audhol.

Still lacks a purpose however. 

1 hour ago, OOH SHINY! said:

That was a shallow comment ?

I was looking for a pun there, but I don't think you're making one.

How deep do I need to go?

It was a mostly serious suggestion. Have you ... tried ... to Shout Like a Virgin?

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I did :)

Updated some of the beg for cock anims by Audhol.

Still lacks a purpose however. 

Cool although it might lack a purpose for now you've added tons of stuff recently (still unplayable on se without nomnomkaz magic) I can't wait to try it all out.

Idea number 6357, have you thought about yps fashion addon? already you get the devious boots training but also hair salon and make up, maybe you get more success/money and less "I don't fuck whores" begging if you do the hooker hair and lipstick? 

18 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Interesting. Seems like BiS, but with blood support.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104044?tab=files

Traitor! :P

Doesn't seem that light:

The NPC blood application effect is NOT activated by a cloak script, but by using Skyrim's native conditional aliases, attached to a 5 second refreshing quest.

11 minutes ago, audhol said:

have you thought about yps fashion addon? already you get the devious boots training but also hair salon and make up, maybe you get more success/money and less "I don't fuck whores" begging if you do the hooker hair and lipstick? 

Yea IF is a mod I want to do something with but the last time I looked it's not an easy mod to hook into. Though I was reserving it for my 'domme' mod where your follower would demand more of you over time. 

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Though I was reserving it for my 'domme' mod where your follower would demand more of you over time. 

Is there any mod you are not making?

Hey wait a minute ... you know what mod has that feature...? And wheel menus?!

I won't say it, it's forbidden.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I was looking for a pun there, but I don't think you're making one.

How deep do I need to go?

It was a mostly serious suggestion. Have you ... tried ... to Shout Like a Virgin?

Then it was just a misunderstanding after a bad PUN. You even managed to make it a double bad PUN now.

I suspected that you know SlaV only superficially and therefore don't understand the difference to my idea.

The nuns idea was my entry into a consideration of what could be done with the resources of SLS to reduce cum addiction.

At the moment it seems to me to be more of an on or off feature.

Either you like it or not and I wanted to leave some inspiration for a dynamic alternative.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Is there any mod you are not making?

I'm not currently making that mod. 

It wouldn't be a competitor to DFC if that's something that you're worried about (I doubt you are but I'll say it anyway). I'd hope it would be a companion mod to DFC. 

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Hey wait a minute ... you know what mod has that feature...? And wheel menus?!

Cool. So ME has interactions & forced makeup + piercings with immersive fashion now? And will work with SLS, DFC, DDs and all the other mods I love?

That's great news!

Except.... ?

3 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

Will there be more potions except troll? Troll is good for healing limbs, but what if you are somewhere where nothing is around to still the growing hunger for cum, would be nice if you could fill up some bottles to prepare for such a case.

Of course. 

Other cum needs effects though. So far only horse, troll and dog cum have effects. 

Or maybe they don't NEED effects to begin with. I'll think about it.