1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

"Only important for people with modified jsons: Adds a small change to BikiniArmor.json - Added 'bikinimodname' string. This is the name of the bikini mod SLS will check for in the mcm."

So I assume that I don't need to rename the string at all if I've just been running the official TAWOBA + the unp slot patch from this thread, is that right? SLS has had no issues finding them before and I've not manually edited any bikini related .json.  

No action necessary if you use a bikini mod with the usual name and don't have a modified json. 

2 hours ago, silveredgold said:

I upgraded from 0.591 to 0.602 and seem to have borked the license system somehow.

I dropped my existing licenses, TPd to the quartermaster but every time I buy a license I get a notification saying its added, followed immediately by a notification that it's expired and no license in my inventory. Am I missing a step in the upgrade process?

EDIT: Should probably clarify: have done the other steps (STA update, FNIS, save+reload)

Hmm. Try turning licences off and back on again. Leave the mcm and return to the game between toggles. 

is the kneeling and crawling animation added by Sanguine Debauchery fixed/resolved with the latest version of Sexlab Survival V6.02, or do we really need amputator framework for crawling or kneeling to happen? i'm abit confused..  or is there a fix which i missed out on? or is SD+ not compatible with Sexlab Survival? (really.. curious ? )

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I can't seem to get this message. I presume its a popup message box?

A search of t&b source files shows no message boxes.

Not a popup, a sliding message in the top left corner

I've looked in the source of TD, the message comes from line 514 from CheckMasterLists() in TRSD_Control.psc

If sWarn != ""
			Debug.Notification("TRSD: WARNING: Another mod reverted a masterfile list")
			Debug.Trace("TRSD: WARNING: Another mod called Revert() on the following masterfile list(s):" + sWarn)
		EndIf

Wish I could help more but I struggle to understand TD code source, maybe I should start learning papyrus :D

46 minutes ago, ralchemilla said:

is the kneeling and crawling animation added by Sanguine Debauchery fixed/resolved with the latest version of Sexlab Survival V6.02, or do we really need amputator framework for crawling or kneeling to happen? i'm abit confused..  or is there a fix which i missed out on? or is SD+ not compatible with Sexlab Survival? (really.. curious ? )

Crawling needs amp framework. 

Kneeling is included in SLS. 

Both don't really do much yet except for role play. 

46 minutes ago, boita said:

Not a popup, a sliding message in the top left corner

I've looked in the source of TD, the message comes from line 514 from CheckMasterLists() in TRSD_Control.psc

If sWarn != ""
			Debug.Notification("TRSD: WARNING: Another mod reverted a masterfile list")
			Debug.Trace("TRSD: WARNING: Another mod called Revert() on the following masterfile list(s):" + sWarn)
		EndIf

Wish I could help more but I struggle to understand TD code source, maybe I should start learning papyrus :D

Sorry. For some reason I thought you said trade and barter. Was looking at the totally wrong mod. 

From a preliminary glance. 

It looks like TR is adding the LVLI it needs at run time. It would have been better (for compatibility) if it had just hard added the form but set the count to zero if/when disabled. 

SLS must be reverting the lists on game load. Which is removing it. But as part of the check the form looks like it's added back in so it might not actually be anything to worry about except for the notification spam. 

Guest AthenaESIV

Ty for new release Mono!  Look forward to seeing the new features.

So what's next? I miss seeing the SLS blog post roadmap being updated... Any features on your radar short or long term?

Just another idea, I was wondering that if in the beginning you cant wield a two handed weapons because you're not strong enough or dont have proper training and have to be taught by a man(guard possibly) before you're able to wield one properly or something like that ?

3 minutes ago, tamai said:

Just another idea, I was wondering that if in the beginning you cant wield a two handed weapons because you're not strong enough or dont have proper training and have to be taught by a man(guard possibly) before you're able to wield one properly or something like that ?

What if it is a two handed kitchen knife? ?

19 minutes ago, tamai said:

I really like this idea. Maybe it would be too tough to pull back the string on a two handed bow all the way as well. With magic locked off by a cursed collar and archery gatekept by trainer, you'd be forced into melee distance of possible assailants (early game.)    

19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What if it is a two handed kitchen knife? ?

now you're speaking my language!!! <3<3<3 ?

4 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

really like this idea. Maybe it would be too tough to pull back the string on a two handed bow all the way as well.

oh that would be cool as well and yea this is all an idea for early game stuff

33 minutes ago, tamai said:

I like this idea. Personally, I´d even love to see myself starting without any knowledge and having to rely on trainers knowledge to craft weapons and armor. Right now your character knows how to make armors and weapons fully at the start.

Edit: Maybe even starting out with Bikini Armors at first since they are easier to make due to their small size and simple design. 

Hi,

Would it be possible, in a future version, to make configurable the current duration of 7 days of restriction following a toll evasion ?
By playing normally (ie without deliberately leaving a town without paying the tax) I rarely get beyond level 1 restriction (armbinder only) ; the 7 day period is passing too quickly i think. I would try well with a period of 1 month. ?
Thank you and well done for this gigantic mod.

56 minutes ago, tamai said:

now you're speaking my language!!! <3<3<3 ?

I even found the legendary version of the kitchen knife! Only for female PCs that suffered >200 RL hours of SLS and STA ?

Of course you can only use it if you found the hidden unique Russian guard that is willing to teach you 2H kitchen knifes, while wearing Bikini Armor and high heels (the PC, not the guard... I think ?).

Spoiler

32716-2-1362303339.jpg.81988fa70c5c50be14d2b570c09a120b.jpg

32 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I even found the legendary version of the kitchen knife! Only for female PCs that suffered >200 RL hours of SLS and STA ?

Of course you can only use it if you found the hidden unique Russian guard that is willing to teach you 2H kitchen knifes, while wearing Bikini Armor and high heels (the PC not the guard... I think ?).

wow thats crazy weapon xD My weapon is getting stronger though just you wait it says 4 damage but thats only because its the daytime since im a vampire, at night its damage is up to 9 and its has upgraded to the frost kitchen knife o(*°▽°*)o

Spoiler

image.png.4cc518a0e5cdfc619524640176b9460f.png

Hey, so I've had this recurring issue since who know when, but you know how you can toggle guards to come pester you if you are wielding weapons or magic inside town, well, even pester you if you are aring just wearing armor or weapons but that one part I toggle off.

The problem is this detection just sometimes stops and I can freely wave my weapons around in their faces and they are just fine with it. I assume the detection here is being done with a force greet and guard dialogue and since I do have like 2 other mods that use guard dialogue for their stuff this is probably the reason. The way I've fixed it before is in between big survival updates I just do a clean save, remove survival, clean, then a put in the new version. It's nice that survival's importing of settings is pretty robust in that it seemingly imports stats too.

Anyway, I was actually wondering what the actual quest that does this detection is, and if I could do a stopquest, startquest to try and reset it without having to go through a clean save loop to try and fix the detection.

So I've played with the latest version for a couple hours now, and I love it, great job! I've not encountered any major bug so far, but there's two things that stuck out to me as being worth mentioning:

1. Not sure how feasible this is... but would it be possible to make the position of the appearing tounge mesh follow your mouth height setting in racemenu? I've lowered the mouth for now to line up with the tounge, but with my regular preset she opens her mouth and then a tounge pops out through the skin just above her chin (maybe she's just that desperate for cock?)

2. Changing stance into crawl let's me crawl at my current forward movement speed, the animation looks a little silly when going that quickly IMO, maybe it could be slowed down just a bit. Crawling slowly would feel more humiliating as well. 

Guest AthenaESIV
9 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

2. Changing stance into crawl let's me crawl at my current forward movement speed, the animation looks a little silly when going that quickly IMO, maybe it could be slowed down just a bit. Crawling slowly would feel more humiliating as well. 

I hope someday one of the good animators create a new crawling animation to replace the current crappy one we are stuck using lol. 

8 hours ago, tamai said:

There's already a standalone mod for this that I use: Burdens of Skyrim.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89662

It does pretty much exactly what you sound like you are looking for.

Also

7 hours ago, AkiKay said:

like this idea. Personally, I´d even love to see myself starting without any knowledge and having to rely on trainers knowledge to craft weapons and armor. Right now your character knows how to make armors and weapons fully at the start.

You can already use the console, or SLD, to set your starting skills to zero.

I do this a lot. It makes learning smithing surprisingly tricky because a lot of smith recipes have a minimum skill level.

Use SLD to set all your magic skills and magicka to zero at game start. I much prefer this to the magic collar from SLS.

You can learn magic, but it's hard, expensive, and requires serious investment in it; it's no longer an easy path at low levels.

I typically allow a start skill of 1 to 5 in the main combat skills: 1H, 2H, Block Light Armor, Heavy Armor and set every other skill apart from Speech to zero.

To compensate a little, I begin with a speech skill of 25 or so. 

With a zero skill you can't even use an alchemy table, enchanter or forge.

4 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

As "certain" mods may require you to crawl for long distances, messing with crawl speed requires ... caution.

Changing it only for town areas may be safe though.

29 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You can already use the console, or SLD, to set your starting skills to zero.

I do this a lot. It makes learning smithing surprisingly tricky because a lot of smith recipes have a minimum skill level.

Use SLD to set all your magic skills and magicka to zero at game start. I much prefer this to the magic collar from SLS.

You can learn magic, but it's hard, expensive, and requires serious investment in it; it's no longer an easy path at low levels.

I typically allow a start skill of 1 to 5 in the main combat skills: 1H, 2H, Block Light Armor, Heavy Armor and set every other skill apart from Speech to zero.

To compensate a little, I begin with a speech skill of 25 or so. 

With a zero skill you can't even use an alchemy table, enchanter or forge.

Good Ideas. I´ll give it a try. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Try turning licences off and back on again. Leave the mcm and return to the game between toggles. 

Tried that, as well as individually toggling license types off (backing out of MCM between each) and same problem: I get the notification that I have a license, that it will expire in X days,(as well as the curse if bikini armor), then immediately a notification that it's expired.

Is there anything else I should be trying, or any logs I can provide or anything?