1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Alternatives:

> SCB => end up in zap furniture instead of prison if arrested by Prison chain beasts... at least that's the theory

> SLUTS of course! Prison while at the fresh air and get some intense bodywork-out => makes nice legs and lets you see the world from a perverted fetish horse perspective

when SLUTS works, yeah, it's fun.

could also use Slaves of Tamriel, and isn't there something called Ravenwood or something like that as well ?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sorry but cutting up a mod into small little pieces like that isn't like slicing up a cake. 

It's more like hitting the cake with a shovel and then trying to put the cake back together again. 

a shame, but i do understand what you mean. still would be nice to be able to turn everything else off except the cum system.

btw,,, your.."analogy"... it's an interesting one .. from personal experience ? ?

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

when SLUTS works, yeah, it's fun.

could also use Slaves of Tamriel, and isn't there something called Ravenwood or something like that as well ?

SLUTS works (+use the guard fix from the topic, keep it below bashed patch). Also if you get the havoc carriage explosion try cleaning SKSE co save, that worked for me (don't ask me why, still not sure how that is connected). Careful with city overhauls. If the PC gets stuck on it's way to the carriage spawn location give it a bump with jaxzons positioner.

Slaves of Tamriel++ isn't connected to Guard Dialogues and the Prison System as far as I know, only connected via SS++

There are at least two more prison mods that aren't finished or are still more or less in development.

And there is Devious Lore that adds a dialogue to get more time to pay if the PC agrees to be bound in DDs (which often ends in paying anyways^^)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

(+use the guard fix from the topic

Sorry? What? Where?

Is there some way that can be sticky? Or uploaded to the SLUTS page? Or otherwise not a needle in a haystack the size of the Empire State Building.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

THANK YOU!! i didn't use sluts but the stopquest prison thing for the cursed loot worked! Before it woudl go to instant arrest and i wasnt allowed to pay the bounty no matter how small it annoyed the crap out of me x_x Now lets hope the stop quest command works on reloading the game so i dont have to do it each time

I'm using the latest beta (0.600), and there still seems to be a problem that I noticed a while ago with city Toll Collectors not respecting license settings the same way as Enforcers.

Tested:
Character only has clothes and doesn't have any licenses. Clothing license set to "Always", Magic license disabled.

Enforcer:
Forcegreets, talks about clothes, confiscates clothes. That's it, all works correctly.

Toll Collector in a city:
Forcegreets, speaks some non-specific dialogue about me carrying stuff I don't have licenses for, pretends to confiscate stuff (clothes don't actually get confiscated), then applies a magic curse on me (he shouldn't).

Note that the Toll Collectors only forcegreet when there is SOME kind of license violation (correct), but don't handle the following dialogue correctly.

8 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Could you do something with textures? Realism might take a hit considering a prosthetic wouldn't likely have moving fingers or ankles, but could you just retexture the limb being 'replaced' with a wooden skin? I don't actually use the amuptation framework so I'm not sure how feasible this is, but I wouldn't think you would have to do a million model this way since everything would fit the same as it would for a real limb.

I guess. But it would be rather unsatisfying I'd imagine.

34 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

Forcegreets, speaks some non-specific dialogue about me carrying stuff I don't have licenses for, pretends to confiscate stuff (clothes don't actually get confiscated), then applies a magic curse on me (he shouldn't).

Tried to recreate. Clothes licence on. Magic licence disabled. Only clothes in inventory. Toll collector: "A pair of earrings and a smile are all you need to wear". 

Did not get the curse. 

Next time make note of the dialogue line used. It could be a hidden item in your inventory (or your followers inventory for that matter) but hidden items should all be covered now in 0.6 by all the various checks. 

Is this SE btw?

Seems SE users report getting the magic curse a lot for some reason....

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Is this SE btw?

Oh... yes, it is. Forgot to mention it, sorry.

The Toll Collector used the lines from "_SLS_LicenceForceGreetIntro##" ("Your licence for all that... junk you're carrying")

The Enforcer used lines from "_SLS_LicInspFg02" ("What's this? <Holds up some of your clothes> You know your body is to be on display at all times and your holes available for use at a moments notice"), and worked correctly.

1 hour ago, Warlock3000 said:

The Toll Collector used the lines from "_SLS_LicenceForceGreetIntro##" ("Your licence for all that... junk you're carrying")

Ah I see now. 

That's the licence 'introduction'. It's a once off that kind of does it's own thing. 

I could not recreate the issue with DDs installed. But with DDs deactivated I'm getting the curse now. 

I'll check it out. 

Edit: 

Fixed.

I love it when bug reports are specific. Thanks :)

Note you still get the dialogue as the scene is a bit 'on rails'. But you shouldn't get cursed any more. 

BEHOLD!

The 'search ground' menu. We've all spent ages wandering around looking at the floor for your disarmed weapon or striped armor and lost stuff through the floor. Well no more!

Choose how far to search:

Spoiler

1.jpg.9ef1e37f2f81b4fa09aa9c29aa7205fc.jpg

Nearby - equivalent of a small room

Medium - A large open room

The search area must be clear of enemies. 

Pick up your lost stuff:

Spoiler

2.jpg.aca52c4249bca5800c114f0c1f2c9c53.jpg

3.jpg.b92194049746f58c31b483f085a22c61.jpg

Currently searches for weapons, armors and potions. 

As these are normally the things that get blown all over the place when the fireballs start flying. 

Anything else?

Note it only allows you to pick up one item at a time. So using your eyes is still first preference. It's not really to be used to clear an entire room of loot. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

BEHOLD!

If the reason for this is to add the animation of the PC grovelling around on the floor. Perfect!

Also this ...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104129

I like the chairs, and the freaky red vegetables. So low-res though. What is this? 2011? Needs that guy who made the fairies have toenails to help.

There must be a way to make Corner Club into something more like Whiterun Kennel... Hmm...

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:
12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm talking about the carrot+apple recipe for the cooking pot.

Only you could post a clarification and make me more confused

There is a recipe to make a horse treats from a carrot and an apple (strictly two recipes, one for red apple, one for green).

Clicking a treat attempts to summons nearby horses.

As I have no special horse mods, I guessed the only place they could possibly come from was the beast-obsessed SLS mod...

But actually, they are from SexLab Confabulation.

37 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

No animation yet. 

Point me in the direction of this animation

I'm pretty sure Gunslicer has something where the PC sticks her bum in the air and wiggles it about. Would probably work. I'll let you know sometime next year when I finally go through them all and make proper notes.

Or the face on ground kneel animation used in ToH and TiR for foot licking.

On 6/6/2020 at 12:50 PM, Monoman1 said:

@boita & @donttouchmethere

This message isn't from SLS so I don't really know what it means. 

For vendor inequality to work I had to modify flags on LeveledItem vendor gold (because you can't set the count higher than 255 via script ridiculously). You could try deleting these entries from SLS but I've no idea if it would work or wouldn't cause problems. But if you do that you should definitely have vendor gold inequality set to 1.0 as it will be broken. 

Watching these juicy new versions of Survival made me want to try them.

I wanted to try with a new game and nope, no luck, as soon as i load the new save name, i get the conflict message. BTW this is the message, it comes from Trade Routes when the save is loaded image.png.5edb6dd044afc8d1f730deba8edd4c6a.png

Also tried to put Trade Routes lower than Survival in the esp load order but still no luck

I tried to modify the LeveledItem flags, is those the right one you mentioned ? modify the Use All in the right part to be like original skyrim ?Clipboard02.png.4d85e45740b9a8f2914a5a54bf9d0d49.png