I for some reason always have a problem with SLSO and the cum swallow feature... i my previous game, i already thought that was the reason cum swallow would not work, that was months ago with older versions of SLS and SLSO.

Now my new game, everything worked great with SLS and also the cum swallow, but now i decided to try add SLSO to my game again (latest version), and again it stopped working.

Do i need to configure SLSO in a certain way to make it work? Maybe also need to change something in Sexlab settings after adding SLSO? Or is it only a weird problem in my game that keeps SLSO and cum swallow from work together?

12 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Do i need to configure SLSO in a certain way to make it work? Maybe also need to change something in Sexlab settings after adding SLSO?

Probably 'Use separate orgasms' needs to be enabled in sexlab mcm. 

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. I don't use DT so I've another mod doing it. Ugh. This is turning into a minefield. 

Yes ?

But at least you made me "facial expressions and mouth nif" aware ?

I need to ask the new SLS tooth fairies for more teeth to fill that huge mouth that the Kziit mouth nif create. ?

Or not, if we talk about blowjobs here ?

12 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Hm no i don't think that can be it, i am 99 percent sure i always have that enabled, but i will check later. Thank you for trying to help still!

Other than that make sure your chars mouth is open when he orgasms. Some animations don't open the mouth automatically. That's what the manual key is for. 

I am not sure if this is easy to do but its just an idea, I have a mod called "more hotkeys" and you can set keys too double tap, hold, multikey etc. Anyway I noticed you're doing the menu thing which i love but for the "last action" option couldn't that just be set to the menu hotkey but set it to hold? So you hold the hotkey for say 2 sec or watever its set too then it will use the last action but if you press it, it brings up the menu. It could just be a fast way to cast what you previously have done without having to stop and go into the menu.

Also I used the unpaused menu's mod, is there something that allows free movement while still bringing up the menu?

47 minutes ago, tamai said:

I am not sure if this is easy to do but its just an idea, I have a mod called "more hotkeys" and you can set keys too double tap, hold, multikey etc. Anyway I noticed you're doing the menu thing which i love but for the "last action" option couldn't that just be set to the menu hotkey but set it to hold? So you hold the hotkey for say 2 sec or watever its set too then it will use the last action but if you press it, it brings up the menu. It could just be a fast way to cast what you previously have done without having to stop and go into the menu.

I suppose I could. But some of the last actions bring up a sub menu rather than directly do something, 

47 minutes ago, tamai said:

Also I used the unpaused menu's mod, is there something that allows free movement while still bringing up the menu?

I just set Skyrim souls to pause in custom menus in the ini.

41 minutes ago, tamai said:

So you hold the hotkey for say 2 sec or watever its set too then it will use the last action but if you press it, it brings up the menu.

The Idea ROCKS hard! ?

Quick Light works like that too, keep activate key pressed and you get some light into the dark. Saves some of those always rare hotkeys.

Btw SLS supports the function keys, thank you for that MM1 ^^

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I suppose I could. But some of the last actions bring up a sub menu rather than directly do something, 

oh i see, still might save some time I have been using the outfits feature quite a bit so :D well it remains unpaused like its supposed to but your controls for movement are still disabled is what I meant

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The Idea ROCKS hard! ?

Quick Light works like that too, keep activate key pressed and you get some light into the dark. Saves some of those always rare hotkeys.

Btw SLS supports the function keys, thank you for that MM1 ^^

haha thanks you're always so nice, I used more hotkeys mods so i do this for alot of spells.  so for the hotkey 5 for single press it equips healing, double tap equips fast healing, and press and hold equips healing hands. Its such a great tool seeing as there is just so many hotkeys.

Normally, I used Hentai Pregnancy mod but with the new wheel and supported integration switched over to SGO3. Works well with SLS. Been adding more mods that have integrations supported by SLS (e.g. Amputator Framework, etc.).

After adding MME, I am getting a conflict, specifically *SGO3 Integration Script = False in MME Compatibility Check. I am inclined to go back to Hentai Pregnancy but will miss out on SLS info on wheel. Really like the wheel... Any plans on adding HP to integration list and wheel? Or suggestions on how to get SGO3 and MME to work?

47 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Normally, I used Hentai Pregnancy mod but with the new wheel and supported integration switched over to SGO3. Works well with SLS. Been adding more mods that have integrations supported by SLS (e.g. Amputator Framework, etc.).

After adding MME, I am getting a conflict, specifically *SGO3 Integration Script = False in MME Compatibility Check. I am inclined to go back to Hentai Pregnancy but will miss out on SLS info on wheel. Really like the wheel... Any plans on adding HP to integration list and wheel? Or suggestions on how to get SGO3 and MME to work?

Did you reinstall MME after you installed SGO?

7 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

this mod is great, so much potential here. been using it for a month now, although, waiting for the updated conversion to SE to try the daydreaming. honestly though, i think the whole Cum system should be it's own MOD completely, since it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the options Survival offers.

I would love to see a separate Cum Addiction mod for lighter play-throughs.

19 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

I would love to see a separate Cum Addiction mod for lighter play-throughs.

Sorry but cutting up a mod into small little pieces like that isn't like slicing up a cake. 

It's more like hitting the cake with a shovel and then trying to put the cake back together again. 

Besides. I go to a lot of trouble to make sure things turn off completely if/when they're not needed. 

On 7/31/2020 at 12:18 PM, Monoman1 said:

Sorry but I looked at this before. Replacing with prosthetics would require models created specifically for amp framework and I think there would be many models required for a single outfit.  

Could you do something with textures? Realism might take a hit considering a prosthetic wouldn't likely have moving fingers or ankles, but could you just retexture the limb being 'replaced' with a wooden skin? I don't actually use the amuptation framework so I'm not sure how feasible this is, but I wouldn't think you would have to do a million model this way since everything would fit the same as it would for a real limb.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:30 AM, ck2modfan said:

Maybe kennel can be used as surrogate for prison in future for low bounties?

This is an interesting idea. I had actually just asked in another thread about getting sent to SS instead of jail, but I like this idea just as much.

For that matter, are there any mods simpler then PoP or DCL that either deal with prison or are an alternative? I'd love to see something in SLS like that but I'm not sure Monoman has any plans/interest in that direction.

24 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

are there any mods simpler then PoP or DCL that either deal with prison

The simplest would be vanilla prison + ToH => be in prison as long as you like while having an every odd and demanding cellmate.

If that isn't enough, wasn't there a mod called "jailrape" or something?

And there is devious punishment equipment to add some DDs (old from before DDi 4.3) while your in prison... if you don't have Devious Vanilla  installed that adds DDs after sex anyways

Alternatives:

> SCB => end up in zap furniture instead of prison if arrested by Prison chain beasts... at least that's the theory

> SLUTS of course! Prison while at the fresh air and get some intense bodywork-out => makes nice legs and lets you see the world from a perverted fetish horse perspective

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Sorry but cutting up a mod into small little pieces like that isn't like slicing up a cake. 

It's more like hitting the cake with a shovel and then trying to put the cake back together again. 

Besides. I go to a lot of trouble to make sure things turn off completely if/when they're not needed. 

No problem! You're doing a fine job.