On 8/9/2020 at 12:03 AM, AthenaESIV said:

at night time, make enforcers detection distance much smaller... So an unlicensed Dragonborn can make her way through towns at night if she is careful

I'm not sure being in town at night is all that useful though. All the vendors will be closed. 

Toll evasion needs to be changed though to be more like avoiding the enforcers to be a bit more fun. Somehow put a bit more emphasis on disguise. I was thinking for slaverun enslaved towns, since clothes are not allowed, I could flip it on it's head and add disguise points for:

Being covered in cum - (Add an option to pour cum bottles on yourself)

Devious devices - Bonus for hoods.

Number of slavetats

BiS Dirt?

Make you blend in with the slaves. 

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

This is probably a silly question, but is there a mod requirement for the "tongue" thing to work? I tried it, but it just made my girl open her mouth.

Nothing required. This is SE I presume?

I'd try to equip the tongue manually via the console to test

help tongue

Player.AddItem xxxxxxxx 1

Player.EquipItem xxxxxxxx

Still not equipping = some problem converting the meshes.

6 hours ago, silveredgold said:

Followed all that exactly, and still the same problem. Most features seem to work fine, but I can't buy licenses anymore :(

Confusing part is I tried on a brand new save and it seems to work so maybe something in my settings is breaking it?

Depends then on how far you want to go debugging it then. I'd need papyrus logs of you buying a licence. And screenshots of console output from 'sqv _SLS_LicenceAliases' (the top half with one week, four week, perpetual) before and after buying a licence.

Afair, licence information is attached to the licence object itself. So there should be no residual information attached to the player and the licence objects should be destroyed when the mod is uninstalled thus destroying the attached information.

Have you tried maybe, drop the licences with the old version and then install the update.

6 hours ago, silveredgold said:

Followed all that exactly, and still the same problem. Most features seem to work fine, but I can't buy licenses anymore :(

Confusing part is I tried on a brand new save and it seems to work so maybe something in my settings is breaking it?

If you're having issues with the licenses on the upgrade I think an alternative method would be to let your licenses expire naturally on the old version, like wait 30 days or whoever long your licenses are, then put them in the trash or something, and then do the upgrade, since you're getting brand new licenses and the old licenses aren't getting tracked anymore.

35 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Nothing required. This is SE I presume?

I'd try to equip the tongue manually via the console to test

help tongue

Player.AddItem xxxxxxxx 1

Player.EquipItem xxxxxxxx

Still not equipping = some problem converting the meshes.

This is peculiar... I used the "help tongue" command, and couldn't find any tongues. A bunch of armor "of the tongue" from an enchantment mod, a "Silver Tongue" perk, a couple locations and dialogue lines... but no actual tongues.

Yeah, I'm using SE. I just upgraded to the newest version of the conversion today after a couple months of being absent. I'll mention this to the conversion author!

Edit: Is "zbf Gag Devious Tongue" or "zbf Gag Multi03 Tongue" what I'm looking for?

Edit 2: Doesn't look like it. Nevermind!

11 minutes ago, shar181 said:

This is peculiar... I used the "help tongue" command, and couldn't find any tongues.

Oh right. Sorry they're not named to keep them invisible. Here's a list. Just change the leading 04 to whatever index SLS is loaded at

Untitled.jpg.8eb12261287fa45823c9c68f7e441c3e.jpg

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Oh right. Sorry they're not named to keep them invisible. Here's a list. Just change the leading 04 to whatever index SLS is loaded at

That explains it. xD Looks like its a problem with the mesh conversion. I will amend my message to the conversion author!

Thanks the response. ^-^

44 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There is a tesedit script in the downloads to do this sort of thing. 

Though just changing it to base off RND food keywords might not be too hard, getting it to decide that certain items were mis-classified in the first place might be somewhat impossible.

I refuse to accept the chicken-breasts or salmon steaks are "snacks" ... I didn't change bread, but I'm still thinking about that.

There aren't really that many foods to edit anyway. It's not like TAWoBA armors.

4 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

wouldnt these make you more distinguishable tho?

I suppose. 

Slaverun slaves + hydras slave girls really should be covered in tats. With rape tats set to permanent for slaves + slaverun sex calls that eventually happens. But it really needs to be sped up a little. 

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Slaverun slaves + hydras slave girls really should be covered in tats. With rape tats set to permanent for slaves

i TOTALLY agree with you there. except for the rape tats part, any "slavery/slave/ownership" tats that are used / added should be permanent.

start adding rape tats and those get a bit much,. if it was randomized and selective then maybe (although i did see one tattoo pack with the words Cock Sucker tattooed on the upper and lower lips which i liked and would be...interesting if that was permanent on my PC and even then, it would trigger oral sex acts on its own..). but when i see the overloaded body coverings, it's a bit overkill imo.

if you want to reflect real life, and introduce a "cover up" option / skin graft with cost to remove (maybe adding reflective pain and recovery aspect as well), then it could be a really immersive experience. but this would have to be done in a way to not take up a tattoo spot, but maybe use it as an "attachment" which is locked by the mod / game (kind of like how BaC locks the septum piercing on the PC cow)

the reason i suggest not using Tattoo spot, is that there are too many spots taken up by some mods (ie Spank that Ass, Slaverun, YPS Immersive Fashion), and even when setting max overlays to 12, it's just gets ridiculous. using an attachment would free up a tattoo slot but allow it to be scripted (for triggers) and locked. and best part, still have room on the tattoo overlays for those mods overkilling on layers.

imo hydras should be updated, maybe some day, more functionality and bonuses like this, but maybe even have some kind of interaction / link to Survival in some way would be cool.

Guest AthenaESIV
15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Toll evasion needs to be changed though to be more like avoiding the enforcers to be a bit more fun. Somehow put a bit more emphasis on disguise. I was thinking for slaverun enslaved towns, since clothes are not allowed, I could flip it on it's head and add disguise points for:

I really like that idea... It's kind of the thinking I had on night detecion being harder for enforcers, but a disguise system would be amazing.

The biggest shame in ESV IMO is there are so many cool armors and outfits but no real gameplay for using them. I'm half tempted to make a mod that gives a chain of progression quests with an old school NPC that gifts you gear when you do specific things. Kind of like easter egg armor in some jRPGs... Letting players assign armor to each set / tier, and then using keywords to change how some forcegreet mods react to the player, for better or worse.

But if you let people use keywords to assign disguise gear they pick to ornate chests or something like that (or better fixed rewards for certain things), that would be amazing. Would be cool too if the different outfit keywords unlocked different content and nsfw interactions with NPCs, like in jrpg games.

PS: your comment strikes at something else I wish were different in ESV... The closed stores at night suck, I liked how before you get the golden claw, the Riverwood Trader is open, I wish there were some skeevy shops that only opened at night, like black market stores hidden around the world like in Dishonored games.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:31 AM, Lupine00 said:

3. Except in the no gold scenario, where you can't get evicted because you can't buy a house.

2. And you can't use any built up gold because you don't build it up, it's just taken.

1. But it's not completely uselessly harsh because you can have some money inside the town; you can even pay your follower there.

The other cases have what some people would call "up" sides, but isn't it ok to let the player choose what they want?

If they only want confiscate on entry, or only confiscate on leave, that's their business.

Seems like the discussion's moved away from this topic, but I just wanted to pitch in my support for some feature that confiscates gold from the player or party. The female player could be forced to "bank" their cash with the quartermaster, and on withdrawing the money, there could be a certain % fee to do so.

I'm not sure how feasible it is, but maybe you can get an option of a one-time or a regular duration "merchant/banking" license that lets you withdraw the money to buy/sell things. I feel like it would really play up the misogyny theme this mod has, if it can work.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Slaverun slaves + hydras slave girls really should be covered in tats. With rape tats set to permanent for slaves + slaverun sex calls that eventually happens. But it really needs to be sped up a little. 

Returning to my previous vague wish that a PC with lots of tattoos would get appropriate treatment...

When I was poking about in my FadeTats MCM, I noticed that the name of nasty slave tats almost always has a giveaway keyword in it, such as slave, slut, whore, pay, owned, etc.

For the tats I have three keywords would have nailed it.

It is possible to see the current fade status and the file name in that MCM, so it provides a template for recovering the necessary information.

What's slightly lacking is the ability to match sub-strings in file names. However, the existing "Find" function in StringUtil would pretty-much do the job.

I think it is possible to resolve Monoman's original concerns, if there's enthusiasm for it.

I already have a mod that adds a debuf based on visible tattoos that shows up in magic effects. I thought it was SLS, but maybe not?

2 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

is there a way.. for Bathing in Skyrim, Spank The Ass and Cum textures to exist at the same time, meaning your character would definitely be covered in dirt,bruises and most importantly cum should the occasion calls for such 'gifts' from events in Sexlab Survival?

Isn't it possible now?

I have screenshots that clearly show STA spank marks and cum in profusion at the same time.

I don't have any with dirt, but the PC may not have been dirty at that point, so I'm not sure about all three.

One problem I have, that others report, is that after sex, cum appears, then after a short delay it vanishes for a bit, then corrects itself again a bit later.

Something is clearly erasing the cum effect, then it's getting put back on.

3 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

is there a way.. for Bathing in Skyrim, Spank The Ass and Cum textures to exist at the same time, meaning your character would definitely be covered in dirt,bruises and most importantly cum should the occasion calls for such 'gifts' from events in Sexlab Survival?

HERE

image.png.187193148e3e8a094dbc31d5e9364b84.png

There is a way to know which mod is playing with max carry weight ?

Sometime it goes from 160->120 (roughly), wich must come from milkmod, but shirtly after it goes up to 260+.

I was thinking of SL survival minimal weight but it is not the case (as unchecked or not it is the same thing).

what is confusing is that i am sometime spammed with "you are carrying too much ..." but in fact no, i'm at around 180/260 for exemple and can run.

I was thinking of a conflict between skooma addict, milk mod, milk addict, being female and SL survival, each one trying to manipulate max carry weight ?

27 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

There is a way to know which mod is playing with max carry weight ?

Sometime it goes from 160->120 (roughly), wich must come from milkmod, but shirtly after it goes up to 260+.

I was thinking of SL survival minimal weight but it is not the case (as unchecked or not it is the same thing).

what is confusing is that i am sometime spammed with "you are carrying too much ..." but in fact no, i'm at around 180/260 for exemple and can run.

I was thinking of a conflict between skooma addict, milk mod, milk addict, being female and SL survival, each one trying to manipulate max carry weight ?

You're not wearing a hobble skirt? Those things mess with carry weight a lot. 

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i would like to use Bikini Armor. But there panties are invisible and get visible when bra is off. any idea whats wrong ?

Probably Schlongs of Skyrim's fault, IIRC with an unmodified TAWoBA you have to flag each bra as revealing in SoS so the panties can be seen with it on.