1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Map & compass are now a physical thing. You must have a map & compass in your inventory to... er... have a map and compass in game.

I like the shipwreck and other such starts from Alternate Starts and have wanted something like this. Unfortunately, I don't play survival mods in OldRim (SE, yes).

Will you consider releasing a version without the survival aspects?

I like the concept of this mod but i use Ineed as its much less script heavy than RND. If you had a version that had Ineed instead it would likely become part of my load order. cum reducing hunger and thirst, awesome idea though

Overall mod idea is very neat, I like it a lot! However, making  RND a hard requirement is quite unwieldy, as many people use other, newer alternatives, such as the above mentioned Ineed or LL-original MiniNeeds. Should it be dropped/altered, it would make the mod a lot more accessible to wider audience.

On the other hand, Simply Knock is a great little mod that doesn't interfere with gameplay too heavily to the point where it would be demanding to either remove or include it in a load order, again, kudos for using such a far-off immersive mod for devious purposes.

This mod is beautiful and I am going to follow it closely! RND has long been a fixture in my load order as well, as iNeed basically seems like a survival mod for people who don't like survival mods. :classic_tongue: MiniNeeds seems cool... I tried it a bit in Skyrim SE but haven't gotten very deep into it, and the way it actually includes sexual needs and stuff makes it seem like a perfect companion to this mod, if the author ever decides to go that way.

Anyhow, I super will be trying this out pretty soon, as the concept is absolutely perfect for the way I play Skyrim. One thing, though... do people really stash things in barrels? I've never done that. :classic_blink:

1 hour ago, Sarge Misfit said:

I like the shipwreck and other such starts from Alternate Starts and have wanted something like this. Unfortunately, I don't play survival mods in OldRim (SE, yes).

Will you consider releasing a version without the survival aspects?

You mean just the compass & map on it's own? Perhaps, but it'll be later. I've got my hands full with this mod and milk addict at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Maddac said:

I like the concept of this mod but i use Ineed as its much less script heavy than RND. If you had a version that had Ineed instead it would likely become part of my load order. cum reducing hunger and thirst, awesome idea though

1 hour ago, phate45 said:

Overall mod idea is very neat, I like it a lot! However, making  RND a hard requirement is quite unwieldy, as many people use other, newer alternatives, such as the above mentioned Ineed or LL-original MiniNeeds. Should it be dropped/altered, it would make the mod a lot more accessible to wider audience.

On the other hand, Simply Knock is a great little mod that doesn't interfere with gameplay too heavily to the point where it would be demanding to either remove or include it in a load order, again, kudos for using such a far-off immersive mod for devious purposes.

I knew this would ruffle some feathers. As the FAQ says, I would but I can't, sorry. I wouldn't be able to do things I want to do if it wasn't a dependency. Besides (and I know I'll ruffle some more feathers with this) RND isn't that script heavy. If it was, it wouldn't be in my load order since... forever. If RND is throwing your script load over the edge then there's probably something else going on. 

30 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

This mod is beautiful and I am going to follow it closely! RND has long been a fixture in my load order as well, as iNeed basically seems like a survival mod for people who don't like survival mods. :classic_tongue: MiniNeeds seems cool... I tried it a bit in Skyrim SE but haven't gotten very deep into it, and the way it actually includes sexual needs and stuff makes it seem like a perfect companion to this mod, if the author ever decides to go that way.

Anyhow, I super will be trying this out pretty soon, as the concept is absolutely perfect for the way I play Skyrim. One thing, though... do people really stash things in barrels? I've never done that. :classic_blink:

Me. I'm a fucker for stashing stuff in barrels. I'm a requiem user so my carry weight starts off around 100. Can't be lugging all that shit around so I dump it into a barrel while Brenuin salivates looking on in his rags but just can't seem to master that 'opening a barrel' skill he needs to get at the goodies inside. Always seemed ridiculous to me. 

1 hour ago, Ashra XIII said:

I store stuff in barrels near the entrance to dungeons, when I'm heavily overloaded with good junk, and don't have Lydia to carry my burdens. The barrels don't reset for quite a while, so I have plenty of time to cart my loot back to be sold in the nearest town, returning to get the rest of it.

It's a good way to get Breezehome, as you start with no home, Horse or Lydia, and need to make money fast...

It's also a way to store Cursed Loot keys, if you find some rare ones... :smiley: But there's always the chance of setting off a trap by opening a barrel to store stuff in it, which I've had happen multiple times... :confounded:

56 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Me. I'm a fucker for stashing stuff in barrels. I'm a requiem user so my carry weight starts off around 100. Can't be lugging all that shit around so I dump it into a barrel while Brenuin salivates looking on in his rags but just can't seem to master that 'opening a barrel' skill he needs to get at the goodies inside. Always seemed ridiculous to me. 

Fair enough! I've never been a Requiem user, but I do tend to travel light and almost never buy player homes or carry excess baggage. I'm a natural hobo, I guess. :blush: Big respect for creating a mod that actually helps to defeat your own play style, btw.

I really like the way this mod brings so many others together. I've been a fan of survival mods for a long time, and every time something comes along that helps integrate LL stuff into them, it makes me very happy!

Would you be willing to make an Ineeds version and Devious Device Helper version as well?

Also it nice to meet another Requiem user. I'm almost finish with testing my Requeim - Prison Overhaul and S.l.U.T.S patches. Sadly most requiem survival patch are focus around Ineeds now. All the Requiem RND patches are for the older 1.9.3 Requeim and for the 2.6.1 Frostfall 

Don't worry my dood, you're not alone inside the RND hole. We don't need to climb back out anyway, the hole is nice, warm, dark and moist. I never understood MME very accurately as to how exactly you proc lactation, so is it spells, does it have its own pregnancy to handle it or do I need another plugin for that plugin. Those questions are what has been keeping me on with just using soul gem oven 3, pregannacy, lactation, nice integration of valuable vanilla resources, no complicated script shennanigans with actual entity birth and best part; all in one plugin file. if that sounds any good, y know... *fidgeting* it'd be nice to have that shizzay supported. 

Good work on this mod, you're the large movement in Skyrim LL modding needed as it has been dead for a while, glad you stirred it back up with something quite impressively substantial!

46 minutes ago, Soaryne said:

Would you be willing to make an Ineeds version and Devious Device Helper version as well?

Also it nice to meet another Requiem user. I'm almost finish with testing my Requeim - Prison Overhaul and S.l.U.T.S patches. Sadly most requiem survival patch are focus around Ineeds now. All the Requiem RND patches are for the older 1.9.3 Requeim and for the 2.6.1 Frostfall 

I don't think I can help with iNeed but I will look at it again maybe. What sort or work does Devious Device Helper need?

I'm still using version 1.9.4.1 of requiem. I've been using requiem a long time now and my general rule of thumb is don't jump on a new version of requiem. As much as I love it, it's also a gigantic pain in the ass most of the time. And I'm still using Requiem Survival Experience which seems to work well with Requiem 1.9.4.1 + RND + Frostfall 3.4.1

39 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Don't worry my dood, you're not alone inside the RND hole. We don't need to climb back out anyway, the hole is nice, warm, dark and moist. I never understood MME very accurately as to how exactly you proc lactation, so is it spells, does it have its own pregnancy to handle it or do I need another plugin for that plugin. Those questions are what has been keeping me on with just using soul gem oven 3, pregannacy, lactation, nice integration of valuable vanilla resources, no complicated script shennanigans with actual entity birth and best part; all in one plugin file. if that sounds any good, y know... *fidgeting* it'd be nice to have that shizzay supported. 

Good work on this mod, you're the large movement in Skyrim LL modding needed as it has been dead for a while, glad you stirred it back up with something quite impressively substantial!

I use both SGO and MME. SGO for pregnancy (Belly part) and MME for breasts. MME can only be used on so many npcs. Think there's 10 slots. So just use SGO milk for most NPCs and disable SGO milk on your MME milk maids. Works fairly well. 

I've read the Description about your mod and also that you use RND as requirement. But as far as i know there are 3 Versions of RND on the Nexus (not counting translations)

Realistic Needs and Diseases https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228?tab=files

Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78785?tab=files

Realistic Needs and Diseases All-In-One for USLEEP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75876?tab=files

Are they all compatible? And if not you should clarify which one to use. (At best with a link)

9 minutes ago, Dibellor said:

I've read the Description about your mod and also that you use RND as requirement. But as far as i know there are 3 Versions of RND on the Nexus (not counting translations)

Realistic Needs and Diseases https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26228?tab=files

Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78785?tab=files

Realistic Needs and Diseases All-In-One for USLEEP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75876?tab=files

Are they all compatible? And if not you should clarify which one to use. (At best with a link)

Good point. I need to look into that. This mod was developed on the original version of RND but I vaguely remember doing something (minor) to the esp to make it compatible with USLEEP  back when USLEEP was new. 

I have a feeling it will be compatible with RND original and RND USLEEP version but can't say for sure right now. I'm posting from my phone, no pc right now. 

This mod absolutley refuses to load correctly for me. The MCM menu doesent come up and basic features don't work, been waiting, saving and loading repeatedly for about 20 minutes. Even started a new save and it refuses to load there too. Ive never had this problem with a mod before.

I have all the hard reqs but lack alot of the soft ones.

I use RND 2.0 but don't use hunterborn.

Also, is it possible to circumvent the city tolls by simply fast traveling out from the cities(to the stable outside)?

46 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Good point. I need to look into that. This mod was developed on the original version of RND but I vaguely remember doing something (minor) to the esp to make it compatible with USLEEP  back when USLEEP was new. 

I have a feeling it will be compatible with RND original and RND USLEEP version but can't say for sure right now. I'm posting from my phone, no pc right now. 

Ok just checked there. And it looks like RND original and RND Usleep are definitely compatible. The script I'm interfacing to is the exact same in both and TESedit reports no issues when using either esp so the script properties should be ok and after glancing over the properties appear to be pointing at the right forms so there should be no trouble using either of those 2. 

RND 2.0 adds significant additions to the script I am hooking into. However, I *think* it is also compatible. The parts of the script I'm using appear to be unchanged. TesEdit also reports no issues and another glance over the properties seems everything is ok. If there's a brave soul out there that wants to test and report back I'd appreciate it. 

20 minutes ago, Crasses123 said:

This mod absolutley refuses to load correctly for me. The MCM menu doesent come up and basic features don't work, been waiting, saving and loading repeatedly for about 20 minutes. Even started a new save and it refuses to load there too. Ive never had this problem with a mod before.

I have all the hard reqs but lack alot of the soft ones.

I use RND 2.0 but don't use hunterborn.

Also, is it possible to circumvent the city tolls by simply fast traveling out from the cities(to the stable outside)?

Ok, can you tell me which soft dependencies you are running with and I will test myself.

Regarding the tolls. Now that I think about it it probably is possible. I've been using disabled fast travel mods so long it never even occurred to me. I think it should be possible to disable fast travel while the toll is not paid though. I'll add it to the to-do list

This looks rather interesting, like some of the others here RND has always been an essential part of my game.

I have a question on the stashes, does that also affect places like Anise's Cabin as that has non respawning containers?

34 minutes ago, Crasses123 said:

I am running Sexlab Seperate Orgasms, TDF Aggressive Prostitution and Dawnguard.

Sorry buddy. I've check this out with just the mods you've mentioned and the mod installs and MCM comes up fine for me... :shrugs:

Post a papyrus log if you want. Message it to me if you'd prefer

19 minutes ago, Slorm said:

This looks rather interesting, like some of the others here RND has always been an essential part of my game.

I have a question on the stashes, does that also affect places like Anise's Cabin as that has non respawning containers?

Doesn't really matter if it's set to respawn or not for Survival. The 3 factors involved are the location type keyword ( I've no idea what that would be for the cabin), the distance to the road (which is probably far enough) and the type of container (hunters stash or not). You can use the 'Assess stash' power to check any location or container (put the crosshairs over a container to check a specific container). But if Anise sees you it's definitely getting stolen from. 

And I've just noticed that the door locking is screwy. The outside doors should not be locked. Must have broken it adding the last MCM option. Sorry. For now, just disable the lockdown in the MCM, open the console and click on the door and type 'unlock', make sure the door is unlocked and re-enable the lockdown in the MCM. I'm looking into it now.