38 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Other cum needs effects though. So far only horse, troll and dog cum have effects. 

Or maybe they don't NEED effects to begin with. I'll think about it. 

I dont think everything needs an effect, but if you want to you could hook in the FHU cum effects somehow and make it that bottled cum has a much higher chance to trigger such an effect for... reasons.

Bug report: SLS beta v 0.600 doesn't cause any FNIS errors anymore. I got so used to those that I had to check if SLS is installed correctly ?

I can't find the odd mod that opens/closes the mouth regularly. I managed to get rid of it a few times only for it to reappear after game load. Guess it was already in the save, so lets see what happens on a totally new game.

EDIT: What had an effect so far

Spoiler

DT3: Deactivating any face manipulating features (gag/blindfold) => stopped the mouth closing/opening right away => my main suspect on my setup, I think MCM settings are not really deactivating DT3 related facial expressions, or it does but keeps updating/resetting the facial expressions

But... but it can't be true! Not DT3 ?

ZAZ: any gag related features deactivated => has no effect, no surprise now that DDi/ZAZ is disconnected

Kziit: I was surprised to see that what ever effects the mouth expression also effects Kziit's gag script, but the mouth opens so far that there is only some twitching ? (BTW: stas2503   's BDSM Maid version of Kziit's xxxtool mod doesn't effect SLS poses anymore.)

PC Head Tracking and Voice Type: completely deactivated it but that didn't change anything

So many other possibilities in LO, maybe even my custom preset that might carried things over? (for example XPMSE settings/racemenu slots effected by mods get also saved)

What works now is that the SLS open mouth pose doesn't get interrupted anymore, the mouth stays open ?‍♂️

Means it works better than the DDi gags now ?

Do you know the feeling of not wanting something to be true?

On a new game I deactivated DT3 and the open/close mouth effect stopped. After Reloading and cell changes the mouth stayed open.

I made another test and kept DT3 active while checking DT3 debug messages in console. Every time DT3 made new calculations the face animations got a reset. Same effect if I open close DT3 MCM and it updates applied effects on the PC.

*sigh* So much time invested just to find out the obvious ?

12 hours ago, OOH SHINY! said:

I suspected that you know SlaV only superficially and therefore don't understand the difference to my idea.

I understood the differences very well, which didn't preclude a joke about the similarities.

But it wasn't taken that way, and this feels like an escalation too, so I'm not going to say any more on this topic.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It wouldn't be a competitor to DFC if that's something that you're worried about

A better replacement for DFC that I don't have to do any work on would be a dream as far as I'm concerned.

I'd much rather play Skyrim than deal with DF or the CK.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Cool. So ME has interactions & forced makeup + piercings with immersive fashion now? And will work with SLS, DFC, DDs and all the other mods I love?

I didn't say that now, did I?

But I believe it was intended for it to have those kinds of features, just not through YPS, which didn't exist when the original wish-list was made.

As we know, ME isn't big on compatibility, though it sort of works with DD now, but only in SE.

I have used it with DF without the world ending, and I guess it wouldn't necessarily break SLS any more than RP, or BFW do.

I wouldn't say it exactly compliments DF, but you can set DF up in a way that doesn't cause too many issues with it.

In so far as DF and ME didn't get on, it was mainly down to new ME being super-broken on LE.

But the key here was the idea of a follower who becomes increasingly bossy, and ME was probably first out of the gate with that.

Even if Submissive Lola came out first (and I can't be bothered to look into that) it didn't have escalation as a first-class mechanic.

ME has a number of things that make it highly distinctive:

• poses
  • wheel menus
  • outfit management
  • boss follower who becomes a pimp
  • brothel add-on mods
  • prostitution with...
    • NPCs who have their own preferred sex location
    • NPCs with coherently presented demands
    • use of DD-like items that isn't just an excuse to leave you in an armbinder (again)
    • risk of kidnap

The more ME-like features that SLS gets the better, if not least because of: "And will work with SLS, DFC, DDs and all the other mods I love?"

ME-like is a broad category though. ME's implementation of various features is cumbersome, or uses a pattern that isn't strictly necessary but makes it hard to implement reliably. It would be nice to see those things streamlined.

ME's use of poses as gameplay mechanics was particularly unusual; a highly distinctive and memorable feature.

I thought it would be fun to talk about it. 

I guess if talking about ME really is forbidden, that's not very funny.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I thought it would be fun to talk about it. 

I just don't like comparisons because it

1. Sets expectations.

2. Feels like I'm stepping on another modders toes. 

I guess it shouldn't bother me that much. After 9 years pretty much every mod is derived at this stage. 

Besides Domme would be it's own mod and wouldn't have your three top points. Didn't plan on 4-6 either really.

Anyway. I've been trying to think up of something quick and easy to prioritize control of the player facial expression between mods. Something that'd be easy/quick to add and understand and 'lite'. 

Currently I've just been adding sslBaseExpression.IsMouthOpen(). Which covers SLSs open mouth but not expression for SLS or other mods. 

What about 

If CanChangeExpression(Self, 60)
  SetExpression()
EndIf

Function CanChangeExpression(Form akForm, Int Priority)
  If Prioity > StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "ExpressionControlPriority", Missing = -1)
  	StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "ExpressionControlPriority", Priority)
  	StorageUtil.SetFormValue(None, "ExpressionControlForm", akForm)
  	Return true
  ElseIf akForm == StorageUtil.GetFormValue(None, "ExpressionControlForm")
  	Return true
  EndIf
  Return false
EndFunction

Perhaps I should use a string with the name of the mod instead of a form....

Where priority = 0 - 100. Though how a mod decides it's priority is vague....

Perhaps there should be less possible values.

0 - automatic/regular

1 - manual (player has hit a button)

2 - Single event (Player had cock stuffed up her bum - change expression to ouchies)

Problem with all this is the values would have to be cleared afterwards which isn't great. 

Edit: this is probably a little simpler for a 0 - 2 priority system:

If CanChangeExpression(0)
  SetExpression()
EndIf

Function CanChangeExpression(Int Priority)
	If Priority == 0 && (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "ExpressionControlPriority", Missing = 0) == 0 ; Do your thing - fire and forget like most mods do.
		Return true
	ElseIf Prioity >= StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "ExpressionControlPriority", Missing = 0) ; Anything using priority > 0 will have to set the global to 0 after their event has passed to avoid locking out zero priority mods
		Return true
	EndIf
	Return false
EndFunction

Just tried Pet Collar together with SLS they work really well together as you have have hardly any carry weight, cant carry anything that's not quest or keyword SLNS can only use 1 weapon (the kitchen knife) you can choose to still allow bikini armour and you have to service anyone or any horse that wants. It would make a great cut price alternative to bikini\magic licence!

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

After 9 years pretty much every mod is derived at this stage. 

They were already derivative 9 years ago. There were Oblivion mods before that, even Morrowind.

Bravil underground is probably the inspiration for Things in the Dark, PAHE, and all the slaving features of Defeat.

It isn't those mods though.

The new mods aren't the old mods and SLS obviously isn't ME.

If ME had been in a reliably working state for most of the last five years it might have changed the entire space that people made mods in.

But it has been usable on and off, the brothels unusable on and off, or deprecated, or full of problems, and so ME in modern LE is just a curiosity.

But if you managed to play it during a time when it was working, it was an interesting experience. I would like to see some of that stuff.

Not wheel menus or outfit management specifically.

ME has officially left for SE, so even if SLS replicated it feature for feature, nobody could complain, but it's nothing like that.

I just get really excited when think I see an ME feature might be coming back.

50 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I just get really excited when think I see an ME feature might be coming back.

It's been years since I played ME. I don't remember much specifics but I do remember being impressed by it and the things that set it apart. 

But this is exactly why I don't want to set expectations you see. ;)

Anyway. Lets get back to business. 

The cost of cum!

Seem fair?

Vendor at low speech skill, no perks:

Spoiler

20200805135010_1.jpg.13c60b250ccd9e1aadd2cbd8635394cb.jpg

CK costs:

Spoiler

Untitled.png.137ed4b9833f1a895b5f4b0cf35f34ad.png

I'm not worried about quantity or availability atm. 

The general idea is that creature cum will be more readily available and cheaper (in general) than human type cum. And drinking creature cum now contributes to corruption so....

this mod is great, so much potential here. been using it for a month now, although, waiting for the updated conversion to SE to try the daydreaming. honestly though, i think the whole Cum system should be it's own MOD completely, since it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the options Survival offers. honestly, that and the maps are the only things i use now. played with the other options, and i find there are conflicts with other mods (gameplay-wise, not bug-wise), which sort of impeded quests often. but that's just me. and no it's not a negative on this mod at all. some of this is quite fun, but in the end, the only aspects i like are the map blocking (especially when blindfolded), and the cum addiction system.

anyway, thank you for the work on this :)

I feel like there ought to be some interaction between the horse-treats you can make and the be-a-pony urge that is induced by slurping too much horse cum.

Maybe using the horse-treats while tripped out on horse-love doesn't use them to summon horses, but instead makes you feel even more horsey?

Or something?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Vendor at low speech skill, no perks:

Will these cums interoperate with Bestial Essence? It already has a lot of them.

Feels a bit like you can't win here.

If they are, then BE quests are trivialized.

If they aren't it seems strange, and player can get confused about which is which.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

As for the potions, the Sexlab Pheromones has interesting mechanic where drinking anything may result in being afflicted with pheromones.

Perhaps, a tie in to that system where cum is added as well? The cum causing the pheromone... Or maybe just same mechanic where drinking anything (or selected drinks) has chance of having cum.

One more condition to have to make trade-offs. Less potions/drinks to keep cum addiction in check.

The only thing about the posted prices that I find somewhat weird is that some of the options probably should not be available or at the very least much rarer/more expensive from a lore/immersion standpoint.  Trolls and dogs might be trainable but who exactly delved into a crypt, harvested anything from the draugr, and would charge so little?  Ditto dragon, falmer, and chaurus.

From a more practical standpoint the majority of types of cum don't actually do anything (aside from satisfying addiction) iirc making the notional prices somewhat moot in the end as there wouldn't be any particular reason to purchase deer cum over fox cum.  If there is a noteworthy benefit/downside to using one type of cum over another then the prices might be spot on.  Either way the idea is good.

49 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe using the horse-treats while tripped out on horse-love doesn't use them to summon horses, but instead makes you feel even more horsey?

I kind of follow.... but not really?

Currently drinking a horse cum potion has the exact same effect as sucking off a horse => Speed + stamina + (chance for pony girl compulsion)

53 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Feels a bit like you can't win here.

Yup. Probably. 

Beastial essence. MME. SGO. PSQ? And I'm sure there's more. What's a guy to do?

15 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

As for the potions, the Sexlab Pheromones has interesting mechanic where drinking anything may result in being afflicted with pheromones.

I'm sure pheromones will trigger off the cum potions anyway so is there any point in adding more on top ?

maybe you could just add in a slider for prices, like starting from 0.5 x base price up to 10 x base price or whatever. And maybe a feature where merchants would recognize a heavy cum addict and make the stuff more expensive for these people could be fun.

35 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

The only thing about the posted prices that I find somewhat weird is that some of the options probably should not be available or at the very least much rarer/more expensive from a lore/immersion standpoint.

Sure I understand. Like I said I hadn't done the LVLI lists yet. 

I've divided them into categories - common, rare, very rare, extremely rare and exceptionally rare. Here are some preview rolls for city apothecaries:

Untitled.jpg.3d1ad1389cd6567ad754556c1b7a2594.jpg

Mostly common stuff. This is fairly preliminary til we play it a bit. Besides it's pretty easy to change yourself just by adjust the counts/chances in TesEdit. 

35 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

purchase deer cum over fox cum.

Availability. Or if you're a heavily addicted cum slut that needs substantial loads to fill then deer cum (more volume)