4 hours ago, -alpha- said:

Perhaps something like PeeandFart needs or Bathing needs?

3 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I have a suggestion, what about adding bathing mod support

Bathing is already in the list. PAF - maybe. But it'll be low priority in my book. No offence. 

2 hours ago, audhol said:

this is on freesound, not a female but maybe cute enough to pass?

https://freesound.org/people/15GPanskaBokstefflova_Nicola/sounds/461515/

Bit too dog like :P

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm looking for SIMPLE suggestions for other things.

- Maybe an option to generate inner thoughts at any time? Can be as complex as you like. 

- A button for stretching? Spending so much time with your limbs twisted in bondage gear will make your muscles scream. 

- One where you can cough up/spit out cum, if you've recently participated in an oral animation.

- An option that lets you sleep on the ground where you stand, consequences be damned. You're sleep deprived, have no access to a bed and that mat on the floor starts looking like not the worst thing you've ever laid eyes on. This would have a chance to be punishing.

- Scribble something onto your own skin. (E.g. apply a slavetat.)

4 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I would vote for using the SL moans personally, plus I think even if there is a timing conflict, it's possible to toggle the mouth moving off in SL if needed by unchecking lipsink or expressions. Not sure how complicated it would be for you to implement though. At this point I'm missing nearly 3/4ths of the times the swallow event should happen if StA triggers, which takes a lot of the fun out of it.

On second thoughts I'm completely wrong on this. It's obviously the voiced dialogue from STA that's changing the expression.... Hmm. She shouldn't be talking if her mouth is open tbh but there is the whole 'mumble with your mouth full of cock for me sweetheart' thing going on. I'd have to look into it but I think it might be more complicated than I'd hoped. 

33 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Maybe an option to generate inner thoughts at any time? Can be as complex as you like. 

Inner thought? Like a notification based on a status? High cum hunger - "I'd murder a cock right now"? :D

34 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

A button for stretching? Spending so much time with your limbs twisted in bondage gear will make your muscles scream. 

Well I'm not an animator so I'd need a source file

34 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

An option that lets you sleep on the ground where you stand, consequences be damned. You're sleep deprived, have no access to a bed and that mat on the floor starts looking like not the worst thing you've ever laid eyes on. This would have a chance to be punishing.

Already in the list.

35 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Scribble something onto your own skin. (E.g. apply a slavetat.)

Why would you do this? 

You're burning up precious toll payment real estate. 

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Inner thought? Like a notification based on a status? High cum hunger - "I'd murder a cock right now"? :D

Precisely. ?

Well I'm not an animator so I'd need a source file

Fair enough, I'm not currently aware of any open source animations for stretching.

Already in the list.

I blame not sleeping in the past 48 hours for my current reading comprehension, glad to hear it!

Why would you do this? 

You're burning up precious toll payment real estate. 

Once deranged enough there might be a growing desire to make it known to the world. If the dragonborn writes slut on her forehead and walks out into town it may even arouse her.

28 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

3 free sounds of humans barking like dog.

probably sound too much like dog for use.

all 3 downloaded from freesound.org

14359__pfujimoto__original.wav 1.61 MB · 1 download 391314__forpus-prod__barking-dog.wav 5.66 MB · 1 download 432755__xpoki__bark.wav 33.19 kB · 1 download

1st one maybe 2 and 3 probably not. I'm kind of going for the reluctant/humiliated doggy barks. So she can't be too enthusiastic. Not initially at least. Tall order, I know. 

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But I'm trying to hook into a bunch of mods to hopefully provide something unique. 

Admit it, you wanted somebody to say that.

You can't lead with a picture of a wheel menu with sex-poses on it and then pretend it's a total coincidence.

The problem I have with ME, even in its latest form, is that instead of replacing sluggish dialog interactions with direct action, it retains the sluggish dialog interactions. I'm left wondering what point the direct actions really serve. If they are simply a step you must correctly take to make the scene advance they're a chore, not gameplay, or anything else. The mod could just as well have done the pose for you. This was always a failing of ME.

e.g.

In ME, you don't lead the customer into a bedroom, then simply get on the bed.

No, you have to have a dialog...

1. "Is this the place?"
  2. "Yes, let's do it here."
  3. Dialog ends ...
  4. Time passes ...
  5. "OK, get on the bed."
  6. PC is now required to select the action to get on the bed.
  7. Sex proceeds...

When it could just have been...

1. Open menu, get on bed.
  2. NPC says, "Right. Spread 'em wide baby, I'm coming in!"

The long winded dialogs both defeat the advantage of more direct physical interactions being available, and take away your choice of interaction.

For example, when you arrive in the room with your customer, you could do one of several things:

• Get on your knees (and open your mouth?)
  • Strip and lie on the bed, face down.
  • Strip and lie on the bed, face up.
  • Strip and kneel on the bed.
  • Turn around and flip up your skirt, presenting your behind.
  • Directly engage the NPC in foreplay - kissing, crotch fondling, etc.

It's totally intuitive. No need to lumber through multiple (sluggish) Skyrim dialogs and synch those up with the actions, instead, you do the action, the NPC just reacts how they like.

e.g.

You drop to your knees.

NPC: "A blow job to start? Alright, but after you've got me ready I'm going to fuck your ass."

I guess you're not making those conventional prostitution scenes, but the same logic applies.

Instead of a long-winded negotiation with the NPC, then kneel, open mouth, stick out tongue...

Just kneel, open mouth, stick out tongue, then interact on the NPC.

They can then react:

• Says, "Disgusting slut! Get away from me!"
  • Says, "You want my cock in your mouth eh girl? Happy to oblige!"
  • Says, "Beg for it you slut."
  • Says, "I want to hear you ask for  it."
  • Says, "I tell you what, put this on first." Offers device, outfit, paper bag for head, who knows?
  • Immediately starts fucking your face.
  • Ignores you completely and walks away.
  • Shouts out, "Hey! Everyone come and fuck this slut!"
  • Knocks you to the ground and begins brutal aggressive sex.

This was an area of functionality I was planning to get to, but so much easier if somebody else does it.

As "provocations" are coming as a concept in SLAX, maybe you want to make a distinction between "Self" and "Provocations", which are basically attempts to incite sex?

Also, do I need a wheel menu to drink skooma? I have a favorites menu to interact with potions and food already. That one feels like a wasted slot.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hopefully I'll be able to integrate the other stuff into the mod like begging for cock - Npcs demanding you 'kneel', 'open your mouth' & 'stick out your tongue'

Maybe also auto equip tongue during cunnilingus animations when the players mouth is open. 

Do auto-ahegao face (open mouth, add drool, stick out tongue - need an expression preset that'll match the tongue heights) with high enjoyment in SLSO during sex and for x seconds after orgasm?

Seems like a great direction for new functionality in SLS.  I could see those "self" actions be fun to just play with, but also be options for the various events of SLS.  Begging comes to mind immediately, as now an NPC could demand the PC debase themselves in public via these actions in addition to verbally or with SL scenes.  A begging outcome where the PC is required to kneel, open mouth and stick out their tongue in the middle of the city street until a passerby takes them up on their offer could be a fun scene.

Few ideas below:

I'm looking for SIMPLE suggestions for other things. Probably the main menu will have the following stuff (very preliminary):

Self menu:

• As described above +
  • Strip self.
  • Add STA drool if mouth is open longer than x seconds. 
  • "Spread legs" - changes pose based on context:  If standing take a wide "strip search" style stance, if kneeling crouch and spread knees, if crawling face-down and ass up?  Essentially could be a "make yourself available" pose modifier - Gunslicer's poses definitely come to mind here.
  • "Pose" - random sexy pose.  Again I think a curated selection of Gunslicer's poses could be great for something like this - I know a few other mods have gotten permission to use his poses as a resource.
  • "Dirty Talk" - have the PC speak aloud a self-deprecating line (trigger a random STA-style voiced line). 

Action menu:

• Scream for help (SLS)
  • Spank Npc (STA)
  • Milk self? (MME)
  • Bark? (any cute female barking sounds around?)
  • Consume skooma?
  • Bend over animation - trigger STA Npc spanks without furniture? 
  • Drain cum (FHU)?
  • ???
  • Invite - trigger SLAC "invite" function on target creature
  • Activate device gems - trigger a "vibration" event if PC is has any soulgem piercings/plugs equipped.
  • Clean semen - remove external semen stains (BIS or requiring a vanilla rag if no BIS installed?)

The current screenshots only show his recent work using Zaz 8.0 furnitures, but i'm pretty sure you can find some stretching poses and maybe others you might like here:

I know he made some entire work out animations, if it's just a single one you want i'd assume he'll give permission to use it, otherwise he said something about splitting the package again so it wouldn't be too much to make it a requirement, been a while, though...

Although Gunslicer has some nice ones too.

Something else i could imagine... there is a "clean sword" animation in the vanilla game, i could imagine it as a result of begging, going something like that:
PC: beg
NPC: Ok, clean my sword.
PC: cleans sword:

Option A: NPC satisfied, gives what you begged for.
Option B: Slaps PC. "Stupid bitch, not that sword. Get on your knees."

After option B PC can refuse or do as asked an either use the wheel to get on her knees or start bj animation right away. Option A.... not entirely satisfied with it since she would have to grab his sword first... Generally speaking, though, i'd like to have some less degrading options for begging without disabling them, having a chance to get a task that isn't too bad. There are several options for more cleaning, again Rohzimas pack has some that look like doing chores in a house hold, vanilla Skyrim has brooming and Zaz 7.0 has a brooming animation with the stick up your butt.

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm looking for SIMPLE suggestions for other things. Probably the main menu will have the following stuff (very preliminary):

Self menu:

• As described above +
  • Strip self.
  • Add STA drool if mouth is open longer than x seconds. 

Maybe spank self, you could use the dd aroused anim where she spanks her bum at the end with your spank sound and count it as one STA ass spank

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Admit it, you wanted somebody to say that.

.... Not really. Look, it doesn't bother me all that much but I think comparisons to ME (which I haven't played for many, many years but remember being fond of) is a little unfair. Can a mod not use a wheel + some sexy options now without being compared or does ME have the patent on that? :P

Cover self and open mouth were already in the mod, just using separate keys. 

'Stick out tongue' seems like a natural extension of opening your mouth. Dancing - already in the mod, albeit triggered automatically. Is 'play with myself' in ME, I can't remember. But that's because of sleep deprivation I usually have my character masturbate before she goes to sleep, so why not. Strip - also for going to bed really. But possibly used in other situations. More importantly should have a 'Get dressed' follow up option. I'm sick of equipping the same shit all the time. 

Crawl - Don't know why I added this but might come in handy for some humiliation (crawl + bark like a dog?). Not sure whether to use my own crawl (amp framework maybe) or try to hook into SD/DF for compatibility....

Kneel - same as above. 

Look at - not sure this will end up being in the mod. Was supposed to be another step when begging for cock. Kneel, look up at the guy, beg for cock, open your mouth, stick out your tongue and await the guys decision. But headtracking seems to be disabled during the kneeling animation so it's sort of pointless atm. Though I'd guess disabling headtracking is a built in animation setting of some kind. Had also planned on using something similar for the domme mod. 'Look at your feet submissively' type thing. 

When it could just have been...

Fair point. But like you guessed. Haven't really planed on adding prostitution when there are already plenty of mods for that. 

As "provocations" are coming as a concept in SLAX, maybe you want to make a distinction between "Self" and "Provocations", which are basically attempts to incite sex?

Can you expand on this? Not sure I understand.

Also, do I need a wheel menu to drink skooma? I have a favorites menu to interact with potions and food already. That one feels like a wasted slot.

Yup. Anything with a question mark is.... questionable. 

5 hours ago, audhol said:

Slight copyright issues unfortunately

Classic :)

But yea. Not sure I want slimey hollywood legal guys crawling up my ass. 

5 hours ago, jfraser said:

You could use the surrender animation for stretching. 

Mmm. Might end up using that for something else so I want to reserve it. 

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I could see those "self" actions be fun to just play with,

That's kind of more the idea. A bit of RP + used in certain scenarios. 

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Invite - trigger SLAC "invite" function on target creature

Kind of feel creature fondling covers this.

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Maybe spank self, you could use the dd aroused anim where she spanks her bum at the end with your spank sound and count it as one STA ass spank

Had thought of that but after looking at the animation it takes a fairly large amount of time to reach that ass slap point. Plus perhaps she should prefer other people do it to her? - doing it herself 'just isn't the same'. 

I still think it might be a possibility though but I think I'd want a faster animation and you'd ideally want more than one animation really to mix it up a bit. 

Coincidentally while working on the mod and adding the 'Spank an npc' action, I accidentally made the target the player so she ended up swinging her hand and hitting herself. Funny bug :)

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Haven't really planed on adding prostitution when there are already plenty of mods for that. 

I wasn't suggesting you should. I just used some ME mechanics as examples.

Can you expand on this? Not sure I understand.

Provocations are actions that raise exposure and a provocation mod event.

The extent to which observers raise their exposure depends on how the action hits their sexual preferences.

Performing provocations may arouse characters with the exhibitionist trait.

This basically replaces the idea of just spinning around and around increasing arousal because there is a naked person nearby.

A naked person isn't a continuing provocation. First sight of them is, and then after that they have to do something, such as play a sexy idle or strike up a conversation, or do a dance, or grab you by the pussy.

The exposure events are more distinct, with larger values, rather than continuing background exposure that gradually ticks up.

The mod events raised are so other mods can react specifically to them.

Any mod will be able to raise them too.

23 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

This basically replaces the idea of just spinning around and around increasing arousal because there is a naked person nearby.

Sounds excellent. 

By the by @Everyone

Having trouble working this one out. SLS calls sexlabs 'OpenMouth()' to open your mouth. Now I sometimes work on different pcs / MO profiles and in some cases I get the SL vanilla mouth open version, where the mouth barely opens and it'd be teeth central - not good. And in other cases I get the mouth opening nice and wide and looks pretty natural, like in the pic I posted on the previous page. But I can't figure out what the difference is. sslBaseExpression is not being overwritten in either case so it should be the same OpenMouth() function being called and OpenMouth() uses constant numbers to configure the expression not variables so it's not another mod accessing and modifying variables....

Any ideas?

It's sort of important that the mouth opens wide and more or less the same for everyone because the tongues are at a set height and can't very easily be changed. Unless I start making sets and add a configurable height but that's very monotonous and time consuming. 

BTW, I've had a look at the mod 'Better blowjobs' but I personally didn't like the look of it. Might just be my character but she ended up with a kind of a weird Tim Burton style mouth where the corners are angled very sharply. 

BTW, I've had a look at the mod 'Better blowjobs'

dont know if its connected (I'm on se) but sometimes the mouth refused to open with a key press and installing better blowjobs made it work but i dont understand enough to know if there's a connection.

BTW i was inspired by your upcoming update to have a go at animation I made a proof of concept anim for inviting to swallow cum, would you be interested in me doing a proper version of it?

DefaultPose.hkx

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Female Facial Animation installed, or Expressive Facial Animation installed or something like that?

They change the underlying morphs.

Spot on. Female facial animations. Thanks. Saved me chasing my tail for hours. 

Edit: must actually give better blowjobs another try with FFA enabled. 

57 minutes ago, audhol said:

dont know if its connected (I'm on se) but sometimes the mouth refused to open with a key press and installing better blowjobs made it work but i dont understand enough to know if there's a connection.

BTW i was inspired by your upcoming update to have a go at animation I made a proof of concept anim for inviting to swallow cum, would you be interested in me doing a proper version of it?

DefaultPose.hkx 16.31 kB · 1 download

Thanks. Trying to take a look at it now but creating a fnis file is not something I've done before so I'm fumbling around with it atm. 

Got it. Turns out fnis doesn't like spaces. 

3.jpg.d360e079ea2387327b125cb816d789c6.jpg

Might come in handy alright. Not sure if it should be:

A) A part of the begging for cock humiliation or:

B) A sort of automatic trigger like Lupine was talking about where you just stand in front of a guy, hit the button in the wheel, play the animation, guy agrees or disagrees with varying degrees of responses. Or maybe:

C) Part of begging for cock until willpower is nil (or something like that to 'train' her). Then just automatic from there on. Where the option is initially invisible in the wheel until your 'cock whore training' is complete. 

Could possibly play STA "I need your cock" line while doing the automatic thing. 

Might be better if she got on her knees for it though. 

23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's always better on your knees!

As long as you have knees.

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

until your 'cock whore training' is complete

There's going to be cock whore training?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Haha thats the first time I saw it in game I did try originally to have her squatting down but Im using blender and the skeleton has dodgy knees. I only started animation this morning so still a bit new but im trying to rig my own skeleton at the moment to give me more options. I will work on it then if you like the idea. Also want to do a sabrina spellman nose wiggle anim, can you use that? Its quite good fun doing anims so let me know if you need anything else..