Curfew should not be optional instead disabled before war and in action at war time also player is not allowed to leave indoors inside city wall (with exception) ?

Exception such as Thaneship, Side of the war, other relationship. player allowed to stay outdoor and not/is allowed to go outside city during curfew.

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It already is a quest item, for all effective purposes.

The problem is the mod that took it destroyed the license item, which is implemented as a single unique item (or more accurately there are fifteen or so of them, one for each duration and license type).

The solution would be to recreate the item if it's destroyed, which Monoman has already talked about doing.

the mod was devious follower which i had to disable it completely ..

33 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

the mod was devious follower which i had to disable it completely ..

Are you sure it was DF that took your license?

Can you explain the circumstances and what information you were given?

Message box?

Dialog from the follower?

Can you explain why you had to disable it completely?

How many times did it take your license?

Are you sure it was DF that took your license?

yes very..

Can you explain the circumstances and what information you were given?

Message box?

Dialog from the follower?

first i thought it was defeat so i went to the bandit that stole the pc items and it wasn't there ..it was with the npc the devious follower sold the items to.

Can you explain why you had to disable it completely?

so it won't bother my gameplay again cause it happened before and i thought it was this mod until i discovered it's Devious followers as i 'm telling you..

How many times did it take your license?

twice ..didn't figure it out first ...but i figured it out now ..!?

3 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

..it was with the npc the devious follower sold the items to.

So it wasn't destroyed at all?

You didn't explain how it was that DF came to steal your license.

Or which NPC you found them on.

Or whether you were given a quest, and what the quest name and objectives were if you were given one.

DF is unlikely to be fixed unless you report the problem accurately.

Assuming that it is broken at all in the first place, which is hard to establish from the information given.

I seem to be getting an exceptional bug. It relates to begging.

I often get asked impossible words to say, that don't appear as options.

✔️ (appears as option)    (does not appear)

Example: 1. Worthless wh ✔️  2. Need someone to look after   3. Lots of cock in ass  ✔️ (theoretically)

The problem is I can't get past 2nd stage of the quest, because I only get options to say something about dogs, horses or sucking, not about being looked after.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

So it wasn't destroyed at all?

You didn't explain how it was that DF came to steal your license.

Or which NPC you found them on.

Or whether you were given a quest, and what the quest name and objectives were if you were given one.

DF is unlikely to be fixed unless you report the problem accurately.

Assuming that it is broken at all in the first place, which is hard to establish from the information given.

1- no it wasn't destroyed ..

2-pc got in dept so npc devious follower took pc equipment and sold it to a random npc ..(the Kajitis out of dawnstar)

4 hours ago, Durante said:

I often get asked impossible words to say, that don't appear as options.

There are zero conditions on that dialogue....

There are 4 options for each part. You're saying you're only getting three? That would seem to be impossible (because there are no conditions)

5 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

1- no it wasn't destroyed ..

2-pc got in dept so npc devious follower took pc equipment and sold it to a random npc ..(the Kajitis out of dawnstar)

From what I've seen from mods that can take your items, as long as the mod acting on the license moves it to a different actor or container, survival will recognize the license being moved out and correctly inform you the license has expired. This happens in my experience with defeat and SD and seems like the most correct behavior.

On the other hand if the way the mod acts on the items for theft is just destruction it will bug out the survival quest a little, this can happen with SLadventures and SLutil with custom instructions to remove items. Even in this case of destruction, while it bugs out the tracking for the duration of the license, I was still able to just buy a new license from the tests I ran, which would basically reenable and undelete a previously seemingly deleted refid item.

If the license is with the kahjit caravans and can be retrieved it doesn't seem like it was option 2 "destruction" and retrieving it should be the solution. But I will also admit I don't have experience with the way DF handles item removal. So this interaction could just be bugging out in a new way that I personally don't understand.

34 minutes ago, ttpt said:

From what I've seen from mods that can take your items, as long as the mod acting on the license moves it to a different actor or container, survival will recognize the license being moved out and correctly inform you the license has expired. This happens in my experience with defeat and SD and seems like the most correct behavior.

On the other hand if the way the mod acts on the items for theft is just destruction it will bug out the survival quest a little, this can happen with SLadventures and SLutil with custom instructions to remove items. Even in this case of destruction, while it bugs out the tracking for the duration of the license, I was still able to just buy a new license from the tests I ran, which would basically reenable and undelete a previously seemingly deleted refid item.

If the license is with the kahjit caravans and can be retrieved it doesn't seem like it was option 2 "destruction" and retrieving it should be the solution. But I will also admit I don't have experience with the way DF handles item removal. So this interaction could just be bugging out in a new way that I personally don't understand.

it was able to be retrieved ..but why should pc retrieve an expired license ...should buy a new one directly !?

6 hours ago, Goddess_moka said:

So I don't think i really understand how to set up the bikini armor for this...

If you want to use bikini armor there's only really one question. Do you also want to use the 'Half naked cover' option - where only wearing a bra and thong count as not being naked. Where normally, in vanilla TAWoBA, wearing only a bra makes you not naked. Then:

A) Don't care about half naked cover:

1. Install Survival. 

2. Install TAWoBA from nexus.

3. Download the esp patch from here and overwrite vanilla TAWoBA.

4. Build meshes in bodyslide.

B) Want to use half naked cover:

1. Install survival

2. Install TAWoBA from nexus.

3. Install either patched version of TAWoBA found in the installation section on the main page based on whichever body type you use. 

4. Build meshes in bodyslide.

The half naked versions also try to change the armor slots to suit devious devices better. So for example chastity bras and TAWoBA bras occupy the same slot. Makes sense. 

Also, don't forget to turn on half naked cover in options. It's off by default. 

16 minutes ago, Gyra said:

Is there some way to disable prison outfits for all prisons in the game? The game equips my character with the rags even though I don’t have a clothes license.

prison overhaul allows you to set prison clothes but after that I don't know. Doesn't seem like a big problem as they'll get confiscated as you leave town anyway.

Not sure I want to touch anything to do with prisons given how... contentious they are. 

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There are zero conditions on that dialogue....

There are 4 options for each part. You're saying you're only getting three? That would seem to be impossible (because there are no conditions)

Possibly yes, whatever the case, the NPC's ask words to say that don't appear in the dialogue, that I am certain of.

37 minutes ago, Durante said:

Possibly yes, whatever the case, the NPC's ask words to say that don't appear in the dialogue, that I am certain of.

Well look. If you get 4 reply options then you HAVE all the options. 

The wording is not exactly the same to throw you off and hopefully get it wrong. That's the point. The guy does tell you to 'sell it' (improvise)

If it bothers you you can turn that outcome off in the begging menu. 

58 minutes ago, Gyra said:

Actually, on the topic of prisons, is there some way to include them in the area that is Whiterun? As in, can Sexlab Survival include the area in its checks? When my character was jailed there for a while, SLS thought I was outside of Whiterun.

Sure:

untitled.jpg.a2f342ef2afd7e92765b5597d8609498.jpg

11 minutes ago, Gyra said:

did I miss an option like Slavrun's enforcer?

The way guards are these days, they could enforce clothes licensing, with the help of quartermasters, toll collectors and enforcers, as a standalone feature.

I only want clothes enforcement in Slaverun towns myself, but I imagine some would find it useful.

But I only want licenses - in general - in Slaverun towns, but alas, it's not an option.

55 minutes ago, Gyra said:

It's unfortunate that the only mods that have a nudity function that enforces or compels the player (City Bondage, Player Exhibitionist, Sexlab Survival) don't apply to any NPCs.

Maybe Bikinifier can be re-configured as nudifier?

32 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe Bikinifier can be re-configured as nudifier?

Yes. Possibly I think. You'd need a naked body/head/hands/feet items to create an outfit from. There is already an invisible nude body item in the mod for reasons. 

6 minutes ago, Gyra said:

does this mean Bikinifier would work as a pseudo "nude law" out of the box (w/o out-of-game work)?

Not out of the box no. You'd need to create an outfit json with the nude body item. It can not be created in the outfit studio cell because it is flagged as unplayable so it won't show up in inventories. 

Then in game: import armors, create a group for the nude outfit and apply it either to clothes armor groups or relevant npc factions. 

This is all theoretical though. I had not anticipated bikinifier having this purpose. 

This is probably the json you need. But this only applies to the body. Not hands/head/feet. But they should be removed when the nude body is applied. 

Nude Outfit.json

I would be interested to know if it works. 

10 minutes ago, Gyra said:

1. Setting up is fine. There's just too much work that has to go into identifying which factions work as Bikinifier doesn't seem to auto apply to all females regardless, unless I'm missing something. Also, not all the factions show in MCM until an NPC is under the cursor.

Hum, shouldn't matter which faction as long as they're a member (rank 0 -127) I think. There's no distinction made by bikinifier between any faction. They're treated all the same. 

The list of factions (while no target under crosshairs) is a pre-prepared list. If I was to list all factions you'd be well over the 128 limit skyrim imposes. But some important factions ARE missing so report them. 

11 minutes ago, Gyra said:

2. you need to isolate which ones apply to the elderly. I had an old woman in Dragonsreach who was stripped.

The bikinifier effect is not currently applied to elderly (for wrinkly reasons) or vampire races. You can add it pretty easily if you wish just by adding the RaceDist spell to the race in TesEdit. Have a look at an existing race entry to see. 

Because bikinifier applies changes at the race level is very easily overwritten by another mod which is why a TesEdit patch is highly recommended. 

15 minutes ago, Gyra said:

3. Skin colours don't match customized npcs

That's because of the invisible armor item. Dunno how to resolve that. You could try maybe creating a completely empty outfit and apply it. But bikinifier employs some trickery using that invisible armor to try and force skyrims outfit system to butt out - it has a habit of replacing parts back onto the Npc without asking or caring. It's a case of fighting the system. 

Other than that I could maybe add a specific naked function to bikinifier in the future.

21 minutes ago, Gyra said:

I'd still be really grateful for a Nudity Law standalone or as an optional part of SLS.

No sorry. But not to SLS. Many people here use slaverun anyway. 

Plus SLSs mcm script has reach 'maximum number of script variable errors'. So I need to be prudent with what I add now and also rejig the script to use storageutil variables more. It's never straight forward with skyrim. I'll tell you that. 

13 minutes ago, Gyra said:

I'll just keep searching, keep waiting, or see what I can do myself.

Slaverun is big and heavy and unmaintained and ...

If all you want is naked ladies, then making a mod to do just that isn't an insurmountable mountain.

Play with Bikinifier, learn the problems, create a better way to do only the one thing you want.

7 hours ago, Gyra said:

Edit: Saadia, who wasn't getting undressed like Hulda, eventually undressed after I left the area and wandered around outside. And I'm probably missing some kind of setting that helps apply it to all females since I'm not used to the mod yet.

And regarding the skin issue, it's especially bad with NPCs like Irileth when Bijin completely changes the skin color. Is there some other way with Bikinifier to make them wear nothing?

The issue with NPCs eventually undressing that you do need to give NPCs some time to reset or change their clothes as per the bikinifier settings. You can probably also just use resetinventory on them so they take their new outfit setting right away, but I dunno if you want to be doing that to NPCs one by one

As far as making them naked if the naked armor provided isn't working out, maybe take a nipple piercing and a clit piercing from DD and add the armortop and armorbottom keywords from SLA into them and make an outfit out of those part. Doesn't even have to be piercings, you could probably add the keyword into a ring and a necklace, but this solution just seem like a bunch of extra steps.

After the confiscation, my followers clothes got taken away. How do you get them back? And is there an option to disable this because waiting 1 week is awfully long?