9 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Essentially, there could be an option where if the player does not have a valid "license" for home ownership in the hold, their home would be boarded up and inaccessible.  Upon purchase of a license, the home would be accessible for the duration of the license as per normal.  Thematically, I think it could be best to call this expense a "protection fee" or "home insurance" - the guard could justify it by claiming the PC's constant abandonment of her home means they need to patrol more for squatters and thieves.  Boarding it up is for her "protection" as it would be a shame if something were to happen to her home in her absence... but if she pays an extra fee to cover the costs, they'll take down the barricade.

I like the idea - generally - of adjusting house prices, and of an adjustable ongoing cash sink related to home ownership ... as long as you can set it to zero if you want, nobody can be upset by that.

I'm not sure that "home insurance" is the best immersive/thematically coherent excuse for it though.

Given that SLS is all about unfair sexist bullshit, having any kind of home levy that doesn't reflect this is a missed opportunity.

I already half-jokingly noted that women can't own property in patriarchal societies (which has some truth to it, but let's not get bogged down in such irrelevancies).

Any costs or impositions on home purchase or maintenance should relate specifically to your status as a woman. The words "home license" conjure up something unbelievably contorted and weird, and while I have zero tolerance for historical accuracy, there are still limits. Plus, it's not very funny, or based on unfair discrimination against women in an obvious "SLS-themed" way. Which is not to say I object to the underlying mechanic at all. Far from it.

Before going further...

I fully acknowledge that there many never be any house-price features added to SLS anyway, and that the need for such features is minimal at best, but needs rarely drive modding priorities.

How about?

House prices are adjusted in MCM, and there's nothing special about that. Stewards sell you a house with the vanilla dialog, and it all seems pretty normal, but...

When you try to get into your house... You can't. The key doesn't work. Instead you get a quest. A dialog appears on a few NPCs to ask about this problem.

Eventually this leads to our old friend "The Quartermaster" (whatever his name is in the city).

Example dialog inside...

Spoiler

"Why doesn't my house key work?"

"What wench? Did the Jarl hire you as a maid to clean the place out?"

> "No. I bought it."

"Oh, you're something Cupcake. As if a woman could buy property. Been saving up your pin money?"

> "No. Really. I bought the house."  (Condition, player has male spouse).

"Make sense stupid woman. You mean your husband bought it?"

> "Yes."

"There was a break-in. Some mad priest searching the place for daedra. The lock had to be replaced."

"Here's the new key. Off you go Blossom."

> "The steward sold me the house. Why can't you understand?" (Condition, player has no male spouse).

"I see what's going on here. I don't know what deal you made with the steward, but f you're going to run a brothel in my city, I expect a cut."

> "I'm not running a brothel. I just bought a house. Now give me my key."

"Alright. Play it like that. We can talk again once you understand the situation."

<PC is arrested on trumped up charges and sent to prison>

> "Yes. (sigh) It's as you say. How much?"

<PC contracts to pay the quartermaster cash, and provide him sexual services when he feels like it, etc.>

In short, you must admit to the quartermaster that the house is for a brothel, and that you will pay him his "cut" and also provide him with sexual services for free whenever he feels like it.

If you refuse, you are sent to prison (or PoP).

The "cut" could be determined all kinds of ways, but I guess it could look and function almost exactly like a license in terms the MCM.

However, the sexual favors are demanded every time you make a visit to the quartermaster.

He might also show up while you're resting at home and demand something. Maybe he brings his troll with him? Or several guards who want to party? Finally, a use for Lydia!

An alternative to the stash mechanic is a "chest tax". Because women are storing too many clothes, the Jarl has imposed a tax on chests. For every persistent chest you own in the hold, you are charged a tax. Tax is levied periodically, by toll-keepers, as you try to exit.

Chests in player homes can be added via a "chest under cursor" feature.

On 5/25/2020 at 9:46 AM, Black714 said:

Kennel Keeper Can Give Us Some Trick to Remove A Vaginal Plug. After Taking A Nap Removed Chastity Belt Can is a Problem.

I Saw A Couple Problem With This One, Even in Devious Curse Loot and S.L.U.T.S Mods Also Can Do That. (Remove A plug When The Belt Off In Several Devious Quest). And They Not Re-Equip Again Because We Remove it Via Manual Mode).

The Best Idea To Add Restriction Option to The Player. Can't Allowed To Open The Inventory Menu When She In Hard Bondage Device Such Yoke Or Armbinder Mode... Maybe?

On the topic of messing with player controls while in DDs...

I noticed that some mod is disabling interaction with the prison bed while in an armbinder.

Thus, you cannot serve your sentence, and if you can't escape the armbinder, remain in prison.

Forever.

I suspect it's actually DCL, but just thought I'd check here.

There will be a mod event for the spanking support in DF in the 2.12 release.

SLS could potentially trigger the DF spank scenes, which have quite a lot of "tuning" in them.

DF will offer spanks from Devious Followers and from guards, but no spanks are involuntary, you have to ask.

It would be nice to see SLS force-spank you with these in certain situations.

For example, when being harassed by a guard, after trying to sell contraband to a vendor, or upsetting the quartermaster.

So I'm reading along and

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

An alternative to the stash mechanic is a "chest tax".

You're going to tax what?!  You get taxed if it's too small?  How sexist!  I guess there'll be inspections too to check for bra stuffing.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Because women are storing too many clothes

Oh, that kind of chest.  Sorry, I'm in a silly mood right now.   Hopefully somebody smiled.

Hey, sorry if this has been answered before but I'm experiencing a problem with SLS and my SG Female Textures mod.

Essentially, my face textures default to vanilla. I've narrowed down the cause to SLS, my mod list functions as intended when it's disabled. I'm using Wyrebash to create a cumulative patch for my mod conflicts, if that makes any difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

39 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

So I'm reading along and

You're going to tax what?!  You get taxed if it's too small?  How sexist!  I guess there'll be inspections too to check for bra stuffing.

Oh, that kind of chest.  Sorry, I'm in a silly mood right now.   Hopefully somebody smiled.

...that would be off topic from the whole house discussion, but in the SLS world of Skyrim I can actually imagine that happening. 

And I did laugh.  ?

46 minutes ago, Sighrimgorgon said:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Are you a vampire? Try the dawnguard patch in the downloads section.

46 minutes ago, Sighrimgorgon said:

I'm using Wyrebash to create a cumulative patch for my mod conflicts, if that makes any difference.

I really would prefer if people used a TesEdit patch. It is better IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Sighrimgorgon said:

I am not a vampire.

In that case it sounds one of the exact reasons to use a TesEdit patch. 

You must have a race appearance overhaul of some sorts? SLS modifies the race records to apply the inequality effect. So move SLS above your appearance overhaul mod and you should fix the face. But moving the race appearance mod below SLS will overwrite and disable the inequality effects from SLS. So use a TesEdit patch to resolve this. See post #2 here to find out how to make one. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You must have a race appearance overhaul of some sorts?

Not any that I know of.

I moved my textures mod below SLS and used TesEdit to make a patch. Same problem.
Again, if i disable SLS the textures appear as normal. 

It's the weirdest fucking thing. I used to run SLS just fine with these textures and there hasn't been any meaningful change to my mod list.
Even if there was, why would they load fine with everything enabled except SLS? I'm tempted to just nuke my entire list and start over.

Anyway, I appreciate the help, thanks for trying.

38 minutes ago, Sighrimgorgon said:

It's the weirdest fucking thing.

If you've actually overwritten the vanilla textures with your skin mod - which is normal unless using a custom race - then there's simply no way that any mod can bring them back, except by including another copy of the skin textures, which SLS doesn't.

Try deleting your SLS mod from MO and create a fresh one. Check the right pane Files view to see where your skin textures come from.

If the overlay system is writing the texture path, it should be fine, unless it's setting them to use some other female skin, which requires one to exist in the first place. Find that skin texture and you've found your problem. Even if all you do is copy SG over it, the problem is gone. However, others aren't seeing these reversions, so it's likely related to something in your install.

Is it possible the problem isn't exactly vanilla skin, but skin on a body replacement in an outfit - and the outfit has its own texture?

Or not a reversion to vanilla skin at all in any way, but some other render problem induced by the overlays? Which could be ENB specific.

People have thought they had the wrong texture before, but it turned out that filtering was disabled, or mips disabled (or enabled) causing surprising results. Textures with bad mips are notorious for creating intermittent issues that can look like texture reversions or render corruption.

On 5/30/2020 at 2:31 PM, Monoman1 said:

Wow. What the hell is going on there. You've probably figured this out but each of those 15 entries is a licence. Every licence type/duration has it's own licence object instance - the letter you get when you buy a licence. There is only one for every type/duration so 5 licence types (armor, weapon, magic, bikini, clothes) X 3 duration types = 15 licences. These are in the game from the beginning in a hidden cell and given to you as you buy them. 

Now I might have expected 1 or 2 of them to have been removed by some over acting mod but all 15 of them?! I'd assume you only bought a couple so I haven't a clue where they're going or how they're getting deleted. In retrospect I need some way to replace them should they be deleted. 

Perhaps if you move to one of the licences it might move you to it's last location and give you some clue. Do

Player.MoveTo xx043BB3

Where xx is the load order index of SLS in your load order. This is the short duration armor licence. 

If it's a small shack with a load of people then it's probably SLSs hidden cell which doesn't help.

I've done this in two save files: One of them is before the mod gets installed (You know, I have to clean save every time) and one after. In both cases I get sent to the shack that you've mentioned with few differences.

- Clean save test: I get ported to one of the licences that are sitting in front of the fireplace.

- Current save: My character starts falling for a second then I instantly appear behind the folks (No loading screens, just like zap). There are no licences in front of the fireplace but I was able to find them inside the barrel that sits to the left of it.

Sorry for the late reply but...I had a horrifying nightmare that started as a skyrim dream and that....made me not want to start skyrim lest I end up thinking about it again. I'm fine right now so I could mention it if someone wanna have a chuckle I guess.

I really like this mod! never seen something on LL that compliments all mods together in one game as much as SL survival does. That said. I have an issue with the inequality mechanic. Whenever I turn it on for some reason I do 0% damage to all males. As in I literally cannot hurt them. I like the feature making females weaker but I don't like never being able to damage any male whatsoever. I screwed around with the settings a bit but it keeps coming up. I assume it might be a combination of mods somehow making me do 0% damage but I'm not sure why cause I have no issues when I just turn the feature off in SLsurival.

28 minutes ago, Illse said:

I really like this mod! never seen something on LL that compliments all mods together in one game as much as SL survival does. That said. I have an issue with the inequality mechanic. Whenever I turn it on for some reason I do 0% damage to all males. As in I literally cannot hurt them. I like the feature making females weaker but I don't like never being able to damage any male whatsoever. I screwed around with the settings a bit but it keeps coming up. I assume it might be a combination of mods somehow making me do 0% damage but I'm not sure why cause I have no issues when I just turn the feature off in SLsurival.

I think I've had this as well, it's a bug, but it also isn't a bug.

basically, every npc has a health bar. Imagine this is the health bar

l==========l

The inequality buffs men's health bars, like this:

l==========l====l

For some reason, the game shows the unaltered health bar, without the extra health SLS has given him, so initially you can't see the damage you've done by looking at the health bar. I think this is the case with all fortify health effects, not just the SLS one, so this is probably a vanilla game bug, but no one ever noticed it because enemies don't use fortify health potions.

Anyway, this is the problem. This is the health bar you see:

l==========l

and this is the health bar he actually has:

l==========l====l

when you hit him this happens:

l==========l==x xl

So you don't see you're doing damage while you actually are doing damage. Try going into godmode with powerful gear and attack men, and see if you're still not doing damage.

So long story short, the health bar doesn't show all the health the npc has. It's a visual bug, you do hurt the npc, you just need to hit him more or harder to see you're actually doing damage.

50 minutes ago, Illse said:

Yea. Like ButWhyThough says. It's probably a bug in the HUD. It doesn't display the extra health. Keep wacking them and it should go down once it goes below the extra percentage they get. 

That's just what you get for being a woman and hitting like a bird :P

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's probably a bug in the HUD.

It's the recurring issue of the broken GetActorValuePercentage function in LE, which doesn't do what Beth, and the CK wiki, and the SKSE team told everyone it does, and which was "fixed" with the addition of a completely new function in SSE.

Apparently, NPC health bars use this function, and perhaps that's why Beth were ultimately reluctant to fix it; they were wary of  unintended side-effects that people would think were bugs. For example, if a health buff dropped off an NPC, you might think that their health bar was refilling by magic, even though it's just their max getting less.

We can't know the true value of any AV in LE, and that's just a huge pain that breaks so much functionality in mods trying to handle AVs.

Clearly, the "real" value is in Skyrim somewhere and could be obtained via a SKSE plugin, but you'd have to do some serious reverse-engineering to find out how to calculate it. I looked at some ways to try and shortcut that process, but they didn't work out.

Hi, first of all, thank you very much for your work, i'm using many of your mods and they are all really great. 

I've spent countless hours finding the cause for a ctd i'm having and i'm really sad to find that it only happens with this mod installed, as it is one of, if not my favourite mod.

The ctd does not happen every time but always happens at the exact same spot, which is the midle of the bridge at the entrance of riverwood when coming from whiterun.

Here is the load order i used in order to reproduce the ctd.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
ankoENBBETA3.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
Dragonbornfogdistance.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

And here is the info i've gathered on the ctd :

-It seems to only happen at night

-It only started happening when my character was at level 11, but it could be a bit less, i've tried to reproduce it at a level 1 save and it never happened.

-It only happened after talking to the orc that starts the dawnguard quest but i didn't try it enough times before talking to him to be certain that it's related.

-I tried with the last 3 versions (0.591, 0.590 and 0.89) and it happened in all of them, which is weird because i've been using your mod since the begining and it never caused me problems before.

Here's what i did in order to reproduce the ctd :

-Start a new game at riverwood inn with alternate start

-get to level 11+

-go to the bridge next to honningbrew meadery that leads to the whiterun farms

-wait until the night (like 9pm)

-go back and forth a few times from the honningbrew bridge to the riverwood bridge a few times (i waited a day when i was at the honningbrew bridge)

-save near honningbrew meadery

-go to riverwood

-if it didn't ctd on the bridge reload the save and go back to riverwood, it can take a few tries, usually no more than 5

It's been driving me mad so i could really use some help... I don't think i could play without this mod.

I'm guessing it might have something to do with my setup because if it not, someone else would have noticed it or i would have noticed it long before.

On 6/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, Lupine00 said:

Hide contents

"I see what's going on here. I don't know what deal you made with the steward, but f you're going to run a brothel in my city, I expect a cut."

In short, you must admit to the quartermaster that the house is for a brothel, and that you will pay him his "cut" and also provide him with sexual services for free whenever he feels like it.

Are there any mods to convert houses to brothels? change the furniture and stuff

6 hours ago, Dank_Jedi said:

The ctd does not happen every time but always happens at the exact same spot, which is the midle of the bridge at the entrance of riverwood when coming from whiterun.

There isn't a whole lot going on in riverwood from SLS. There's a couple of guys patrolling and some patrol markers. You can try setting enforcer spawns to zero and see what happens. 

6 hours ago, Dank_Jedi said:

Here is the load order i used in order to reproduce the ctd.

I do not see SL Survival.esp....?

I do not see SL Survival.esp....?

Oh yeah, i was trying different sl survival versions and i must have pasted the load order when none was installed....

Anyway the sl survival esp is just before XPMSE, like that :

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
ankoENBBETA3.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
Dragonbornfogdistance.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SL Survival.esp

XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

There isn't a whole lot going on in riverwood from SLS. There's a couple of guys patrolling and some patrol markers. You can try setting enforcer spawns to zero and see what happens. 

Ok i'll try that thanks

i guess i have found what is blocking the license buying ...!?

1-pc lost it to bandits with defeat mod ..and it got stolen ...

2- after some time pc get note on the items are totally lost and can't be retrieved ...

3-trying to get a new will will result into nothing happen after the conversation ...

any solution for that ..like making the license a quest item or being friendly with other defeat and enslaved mods ??

if the cum addiction would be a separate mod, i would play only that.This part is really great. the only error i have with it, is that horse cum count the  same satiation as human cum.

a general critic which is true for nearly all dd mods :

playing skyrim only in cities wouldnt make sense and wouldnt last for long.

so why do all dd modders destroy the adventure content in wilderness and dungeons with their dds ?

what i highly and stronghly suggest for ssl : please make the city gate toll  Outside the gate to stop let people in the city, which would be very realistic.

sexlab siolution made that already in a smaller scale for whiterun and rifton first time visit. so it should be possible to do in a larger scale too.

let all the dd stuff start here, when enter the city. and let it end when leaving the city. Keep all dd stuff inside cities. that would make them playable and fun.

3 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

any solution for that ..like making the license a quest item

It already is a quest item, for all effective purposes.

The problem is the mod that took it destroyed the license item, which is implemented as a single unique item (or more accurately there are fifteen or so of them, one for each duration and license type).

The solution would be to recreate the item if it's destroyed, which Monoman has already talked about doing.