10 minutes ago, audhol said:

O.K. after much testing I realised what Lupine00 said means that this anim will never work properly in bare feet, I adjusted the height multiple times and it always sinks, I wonder if its not the placement of the feet relative to the ground whatever I dont know enough to fix the problem. However all is not lost because if you are wearing the slave ballet heels from DD the height is perfect. Im sure I done that on purpose ??

I dont know if you can use an anim that exclusively requires you to be wearing devious footwear. Alternatively I could redoo it in a squatting position rather than kneeling. 

Damn. I kind of like the going to knees part. I guess I could equip an invisible object with an NiO offset but it'd be a bit of a hack. 

Regarding the looping. I was thinking we'd probably need two animations really. 

1. The lead in - that you've done already - get down on knees, beckon, point at your mouth and fondle yourself. That leads into:

2. A kneeling idle, where you're already kneeling and just waiting for the guy to make his decision. Probably nothing fancy just some light breathing/fidgeting. Or if you're feeling really ambitious - have her put her hand up to her face every so often and make the 'Want a blowjob?' hand signal

tumblr_ns9o642LiW1ubgtg2o1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Damn. I kind of like the going to knees part.

Absolutely great idea, the height of the slave ballet heels is perfect. If they already followed the path of begging for shoes it should already be the correct height. Are you happy with part one then or does it need more polish?

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

have her put her hand up to her face every so often and make the 'Want a blowjob?' hand signal

Hahaha you expect me to work on an anim now and not stay watching your gif.

Sure, sounds fun but I have no tools to animate the face, can you do that part?

8 minutes ago, audhol said:

Absolutely great idea, the height of the slave ballet heels is perfect. If they already followed the path of begging for shoes it should already be the correct height. Are you happy with part one then or does it need more polish?

No I think it's good as it is. Maybe just keep the height issue in mind. You'll probably figure it out eventually. 

9 minutes ago, audhol said:

Sure, sounds fun but I have no tools to animate the face, can you do that part?

Ahh not really. Don't think there's any way to make her cheek bulge for example. But I think the hand moving towards her face with her mouth open and her tongue hanging out will get the message across :)

I think I'll increase the chance of getting a positive response from the guy if you:

1. Have your mouth open.

2. Have your tongue sticking out.

3. Wearing something slutty or nothing at all. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think I'll increase the chance of getting a positive response from the guy if you:

1. Have your mouth open.

2. Have your tongue sticking out.

3. Wearing something slutty or nothing at all. 

all of which you have to do manually, I like it sounds good. Just a thought does the P.C. also want to attract women? you know the licking the two fingers thing.

8 minutes ago, audhol said:

all of which you have to do manually, I like it sounds good. Just a thought does the P.C. also want to attract women? you know the licking the two fingers thing.

I guess it could be an option alright. But the main mechanic behind all this is to feed your cum addiction really. But nice to have all the same. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

But the main mechanic behind all this is to feed your cum addiction really

yes ok understood, I have lengthed the start animation by 25 frames (maybe 1.5) seconds to put the head in a more neutral position. The last frame of smbomt will be the first frame of the beg cum idle and also the last frame so it can be looped. Im thinking of doing a really long one, maybe 2000 frames (4 times the length of smbomt) so that theres little points of interest for the player watching it. Does that give you enough time for your mod to hook in an event or would you like longer? I can do as long as you like and just keep putting different little actions in to stop it getting boring.

edit, im going to steer away from touching the belly cause it screws up with fhu i noticed.. 

12 minutes ago, audhol said:

yes ok understood, I have lengthed the start animation by 25 frames (maybe 1.5) seconds to put the head in a more neutral position. The last frame of smbomt will be the first frame of the beg cum idle and also the last frame so it can be looped. Im thinking of doing a really long one, maybe 2000 frames (4 times the length of smbomt) so that theres little points of interest for the player watching it. Does that give you enough time for your mod to hook in an event or would you like longer? I can do as long as you like and just keep putting different little actions in to stop it getting boring.

edit, im going to steer away from touching the belly cause it screws up with fhu i noticed.. 

That should be tons of time. Really I wouldn't need that much time at all but the player can keep animating while the guy reacts through dialogue is to keep things interesting. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But the main mechanic behind all this is to feed your cum addiction really.

I never tried SSL with female cum enabled, does it count toward FHU pool and cum addiction?

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

That should be tons of time.

the wine glass is full so im ready to start

giphy.gif

DefaultPose.hkx

I asked Nibbles, but either i understood wrong what a paired animation is, or he doesn't know and i can't explain. 

In theory you can just grab 2 animation files from any sexlab animation and incorporate them into another mod without the dependency of Sexlab. 

If that's not what you guys mean, could somebody explain it to him?^^

50 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I asked Nibbles, but either i understood wrong what a paired animation is, or he doesn't know and i can't explain. 

If that's not what you guys mean, could somebody explain it to him?^^

Ok. So after trying this out: I took a sexlab animation stage. Made it an idle in the CK and ran it on the Battleborn guy with: PlayerRef.PlayIdleWithTarget(SLS_TestAnim, Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef()) => only the player animates

Pic:

Spoiler

20200702213029_1.jpg.92e04f8e4d16181c4bb9fb1d455af6f3.jpg

So I'm not sure if it's something I've done wrong (probably) or the animation file. 

That code does work for the hug animation though. 

Ok so idk what happened but apparently all the toll guards and locked gates, npc comments have stopped working. the mod is running fine as I can see it in MCM, any ideas?
I've Uninstalled and installed the mod still didnt do anything.

This is my load order

Spoiler

1. Skyrim.esm
  2. Update.esm
  3. Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  4. SexLabAroused.esm
  5. SexLab.esm
  6. CreatureFramework.esm
  7. BeeingFemale.esm
  8. EFFCore.esm
  9. SkyrimSewers.ESM
  10. SL Survival.esp
  11. FNIS.esp
  12. SkyUI.esp
  13. SexLabMatchMaker.esp
  14. Joy of Perspective.esp
  15. RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
  16. Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  17. SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  18. SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
  19. SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  20. SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
  21. MoreNastyCritters.esp
  22. SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
  23. SexLabDefeat.esp
  24. BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
  25. BFA_CreatureChildActors_V.esp
  26. Immersive Arousal.esp
  27. Joy of Perspective - Dawnguard.esp
  28. Joy of Perspective - Dragonborn.esp
  29. SexLab Beastess.esp
  30. SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
  31. SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
  32. CompanionFinalAdventure.esp
  33. EFFDialogue.esp
  34. UIExtensions.esp
  35. Follow me for Sex.esp
  36. Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
  37. RaceMenu.esp
  38. RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  39. Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
  40. SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem.esp
  41. SimplyKnock.esp
  42. SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
  43. SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
  44. SLAnimLoader.esp
  45. Spank That Ass.esp
  46. SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
  47. SexLabAnimalSex.esp
  48. SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
  49. SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp
  50. Tame Beast.esp

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok. So after trying this out: I took a sexlab animation stage. Made it an idle in the CK and ran it on the Battleborn guy with: PlayerRef.PlayIdleWithTarget(SLS_TestAnim, Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef()) => only the player animates

Pic:

Reveal hidden contents

20200702213029_1.jpg.92e04f8e4d16181c4bb9fb1d455af6f3.jpg

So I'm not sure if it's something I've done wrong (probably) or the animation file. 

That code does work for the hug animation though. 

I think you didn't do it wrong, i found my old old request thread for a mod with butt slapping where Nibbles posted his first version. Right below Zaz posted a tutorial how to make real paired animations. I reminded Nibbles about it, hopefully we'll see it soon. :) Here if you're curious: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65553-idea-slap-that-butt/?tab=comments#comment-1642641

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ahh not really. Don't think there's any way to make her cheek bulge for example.

It certainly is possible, but you have to steal a phoneme, and people have done that for other stuff, like the better blowjobs.

If you pick one that is sort of compatible and don't over do it, it might be effective.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This is getting weird. I think you guys are off inventing your own fetish genre.

The traditional trope:

guy gets his dick out

girl drops to her knees

she swallows an infeasible amount of giant cock while rolling her eyes upwards to check out the reaction

Only in Skyrim could we have a row of twenty bikini-armor wearing sloots with foxy teeth all sticking their tongues out at once.

Why is this not in Slaverun?

It's cute to see you enjoying yourselves so much.

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Good luck getting that to work from Blender... If anyone does, please make a guide.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This is getting weird. I think you guys are off inventing your own fetish genre.

The traditional trope:

guy gets his dick out

girl drops to her knees

she swallows an infeasible amount of giant cock while rolling her eyes upwards to check out the reaction

I think this is the main reason I enjoy SLS, most other mods (no i'm not talking about DF ) are approach guy or girl or beast, ask for sex, trigger sl anim, finished or finished plus equip DD or your now a slave etc. Its a bit like playing skyrim on easy, use AIM, get supermegaallpowerfull sword of killing clear dungeon get the septims. It does exactly what it says on the tin, survive using sex and I think the more points of interaction or mini games that can be incorporated the better which is why I pitched you the cum-drinking deal, it was a mini game that required interaction. I completely understand that that's not how you see things being done in DF. I'm not capable of modding so I speak purely from a playing point of view and SLS seems to have a balanced approach to risk/reward/consequences. My understanding is that monoman is trying to make it more complicated to achieve the goals of this mod by removing the "I want this=I get this" into "I want this=I'm gonna have to work to get it"

On the topic of guard trolls and approaching creatures for cum...

Is anyone using this to "solve" that troll accessibility problem?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54090

I don't think it's the solution I'm looking for, in that it lacks a Neutral setting, where the creature is non-aggressive unless you get quite close, and then it may be ok as long as you don't hit it. Or maybe it won't... A little excitement there.

Reminds me of the joke character in Trials in Tainted Space, who is a spoof of Steve Irwin.\

She starts in a "TV" show in which she inevitably gets horribly raped and transformed by the worst possible creature on every planet she visits.

1 hour ago, audhol said:

My understanding is that monoman is trying to make it more complicated to achieve the goals of this mod by removing the "I want this=I get this" into "I want this=I'm gonna have to work to get it"

Maybe... or maybe he just wants more and easier access to immersive animations because they are fun.

But what I meant was, this is the first time I've seen a "tongue sticking out" fetish feature that was for anything other than the odd screenshot.

That's something I like though, STA brought something that was previously just a SexLab animation or Post your Sex GIF novelty feature, and made a mod about it. Instead of being a visual effect, it became part of the game.

Now, he's doing that with ... tongues ... seriously. I'm probably not into that in any way, but I still like that someone is doing it.

16 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't think it's the solution I'm looking for, in that it lacks a Neutral setting

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

this is the first time I've seen a "tongue sticking out" fetish feature

Perhaps monoman could patch OWN so the creature is only  friendly if you have your tongue sticking out! ?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Good luck getting that to work from Blender... If anyone does, please make a guide.

I don't know about it to see the problem, but this was Nibbles response.

I'll try out converting my butt slap animation and send it over to monoman later this week so he can check it.

Afterwards I can always repeat the same steps if needed.

If he makes it you can ask him.^^
*Edit: Regarding the troll problem... i'm using this now: 

It does add a few trolls that are non-hostile. I didn't try to attack them, trolls one-hit my char but according to the description they fight back at least.

12 hours ago, M8E said:

Ok so idk what happened but apparently all the toll guards and locked gates, npc comments have stopped working.

Toll guards and locked gates have stopped working how? You haven't provided much information. 

Comments are shared between every other mod that adds comments + vanilla comments so you can just get unlucky. 

12 hours ago, M8E said:

I've Uninstalled and installed the mod still didnt do anything.

And cleaned the save before re-installing I presume?

8 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Can you expand the animal breeder functionality to dogs?  It's an interesting way to leave a town with an "companion" 

It's on my to-do list. But not my current focus for the moment. 

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Now, he's doing that with ... tongues ... seriously. I'm probably not into that in any way, but I still like that someone is doing it.

Don't think it's going to be as big as STA. But it's.... nice to have more control over your character. Even if it's just cosmetic. 

I've been looking over the idles in skyrim and added an idles menu to the wheel. Most of them will just be cosmetic but some of the options I think will have some effect, mostly minor though. For example:

Salute: Salute a fellow imperial/stormcloak soldier and have them salute back

Wave: Greet an npc and have them greet back?

Hug: Hug an Npc and get....?

Come with me: Get a follower to resume following you.

Combat Taunt: Have an enemy focus on attacking you.

Combat stretch: Recover 20% stamina? I figure if you have time to stop and 'stretch' during combat you should get something for it. 

Get Attention: Create a detection event, possibly to lure enemies into a trap or draw npcs to your position (for what purpose?)

Warm hands: Recover more frostfall exposure when near a heat source?

Applaud: cosmetic I think.

Like I said, mostly minor but nice to be able to have the extra control with some immersive effects. 

Oh and there's now a 'Sexy move' menu so you can change how you walk on the fly. Perhaps your devious follower should require you to walk sexy around town? ;)

Though I can't see any way of detecting what animation set is currently in use. Plus you'd have the complication of other mods trying to chop your characters feet off and make them crawl....

43 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Warm hands: Recover more frostfall exposure when near a heat source?

It's automatic, unless you disable it.

43 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Plus you'd have the complication of other mods trying to chop your characters feet off and make them crawl....

Hey, wait, I thought that was SLS?

You know, this is sounding more and more like ME...

Will there be a vegetable stall in any of this?

Maybe one you can stand near and just pretend?

DB: "Here sor, try my lurverly collyfleurs."

Nazeem: "Fuck off whore! Don't you know I own Chillfurrow Farm?"

DB: sticks out tongue

I may have had too much sugar.

51 minutes ago, audhol said:

First 500 frames of begging idle, dont wanna do 3000 without you sayings its ok so far. Will still suffer sinkidge without high heels.

DefaultPose.hkx 47.2 kB · 1 download

Thanks. Looks awesome :)

Ignore my characters outfit. My armor merge is messed up in my MO dev profile.

20200703111831_1.jpg.34467e9ad077200d30a57f972064cf93.jpg

Also have the animations leading into each other now nicely + looping at the last stage.

Honestly, it's probably more than enough already but if you want to add more to it then who am I to argue ;)

25 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Honestly, it's probably more than enough already but if you want to add more to it then who am I to argue

Haha looks good with the tongue, did you use the last smbomt i sent? the last frame of that should be the first frame of begging idle. I would like to add 3 or 4 more "events" if your not waiting on me and i'll make it so it loops perfectly on itself. I'll send you a preview after each event, please feel free to say if there's anything you don't like or needs polishing I'm sure you'll spot things I don't see.