24 minutes ago, audhol said:

Haha looks good with the tongue, did you use the last smbomt i sent?

I'm using captain picard's one. That's right, right?

if your not waiting on me

Oh I'm pretty sure you'll be waiting on me instead. I've a ton more to do. 

please feel free to say if there's anything you don't like or needs polishing I'm sure you'll spot things I don't see.

I wouldn't fret too much over the polish. Given skyrim's pretty clunky animation system + all the different body types + bodyslide presets + morphs from mods like MME/FHU - nothing's ever going to be absolutely perfect. 

But I will say I think we have two different ideas on how it will work. I was going to: have your character approach an npc, put them under your crosshairs, and hit the 'Beg for cock' button. Cue success/failure. Then move on to the next Npc and repeat the process. 

I think you're going for: Go to the middle of a busy room. Press the beg for cock button, do the animation. Wait for Npcs to approach you and use your face. Return to begging for cock when done. And repeat. ?

I guess I could do both approaches given enough time. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

unless you disable it.

I always have it disabled. I think intentional player input is the way to go really. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Will there be a vegetable stall in any of this?

Ha. I can play the animation that gives you a flower basket. Buuut it disappears if you jump or draw weapons etc. 

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I was going to: have your character approach an npc, put them under your crosshairs, and hit the 'Beg for cock' button.

Yes you're absolutely right, I did misunderstand how it was going to work. Well in that case instead of 1 long anim I can do 5 or 6 shorter ones and then maybe your mod could choose 1 at random so the player isnt watching the same thing each time.

33 minutes ago, audhol said:

Yes you're absolutely right, I did misunderstand how it was going to work. Well in that case instead of 1 long anim I can do 5 or 6 shorter ones and then maybe your mod could choose 1 at random so the player isnt watching the same thing each time.

I have no idea if this is possible but if these new animations start and end in the same pose (at the end of the lead-in animation) then I suppose they could be played together in any order or for as many loops as needed. Then I could use them for either purpose?

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I have no idea if this is possible but if these new animations start and end in the same pose

mmmm 

giphy.gif

perhaps you could say what's the best solution for you.

1, I could cut just the bit of sinking to knees then make all the beg idles start on that frame, you would have to trigger knees then one random action from list

2, I could make each animation seperate starting from standing, you just have to choose one at random from the list

3, I could make each anim start and end from the last frame of SMBOMT but I dont see the point because success/failure will have happened at the end of the first anim right?

32 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Although Auhol's idea could become the new "dance to start an orgy" that most other mods use. XD

Yeah but it wouldn't be the same without monomans buttons to open mouth/stick out tongue/spit/swallow etc

20 minutes ago, audhol said:

perhaps you could say what's the best solution for you.

Well you see it all depends on how it plays in game in the end. Perhaps going around individually to Npcs and begging for cock would get tiresome quickly. Perhaps people would prefer your method of attracting an entire room to use your face. But I can't say with any certainty until it's actually in the game. 3 would allow me to adopt either approach but like I say, I'm not an animator so I don't know the limitations/complexity involved. 

If not 3 then I'd have to say 1 as it adds a little more modularity to it and the animations have a better chance to fit other purposes as well possibly. 

But I'm easy. Whichever you decide on will be great. 

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

3 would allow me to adopt either approach

Ok that makes sense like you say that gives you the freedom to go with what works best. Ill put an ending on the hand pumping one to go back to the default frame. I.ve already started the next one so just have to change the start frame.  

Yes I did clean the saves and even reinstalled all the mods. By far I've seen no toll guards in whiterun even tho mod is running in mcm and its functions like no map stuff are working. Idk what exactly is happening.

4 minutes ago, M8E said:

Yes I did clean the saves and even reinstalled all the mods. By far I've seen no toll guards in whiterun even tho mod is running in mcm and its functions like no map stuff are working. Idk what exactly is happening.

Ok. Lets try to teleport you to one of the toll guards to find out where they are and maybe give you a clue as to a possible mod conflict of some sorts.

Save your game.

Open the console and type 'help _SLS_Dummy'

It should list out 2 things. Make a note of the first two digits of their formIds

type 'Player.MoveTo xx00AC28'

Where xx is the two digits from before.

This should take you straight to the Nord toll guard for Whiterun. 

2 hours ago, audhol said:

there might be clipping with your tongue, if you get chance can you look and confirm/deny please. Next up soreassdeepthroat.

Stickyfingers.hkx 46.89 kB · 1 download

Fingers ever so slightly clip through my test character's face the first time she runs her fingers down her lips. Not sure it's even worth worrying about considering the variation in faces. Rest is fine as far as I can tell. 

20200704002302_1.jpg.3626e259e75797bc206831c80acecb34.jpg

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Fingers ever so slightly clip through my test character's face the first time she runs her fingers down her lips. Not sure it's even worth worrying about considering the variation in faces. Rest is fine as far as I can tell. 

Are these pics from SexLab Bulimia?

The perfect new needs-addiction for the rape-traumatized character?

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Are these pics from SexLab Bulimia?

The perfect new needs-addiction for the rape-traumatized character?

Ha. Pics don't really illustrate very well. 

It's more like KFC but for cum addicts. 

5 hours ago, audhol said:

Heres fingers fixed 

Cheers!

Does anyone know of a way detecting if an alias is in front of the player? I want to fill aliases only with targets in front of the player basically. 

GetHeadingAngle condition appears to be broken (like many, many things in skyrim) when 'swap subject and target' is enabled - As noted on the wiki. Despite it working correctly when using the console. Fs beth, test your shit. 

2 hours ago, audhol said:

Wasnt happy with last anim, redone with beg at start, removed all head turning (eyes on the prize) about 500 frames shorter too.

soreassnthroat2.hkx 55.19 kB · 1 download

Hey. Thanks for this. 

Some feedback:

1. She seems to lean too far forward. Seems like she would fall forward if you leaned that far forward IRL. 

2. When drawing her hand back after spanking herself her hand clips through her butt slightly. I don't mind clipping through when spanking but it's more noticeable when drawing back. Of course butt sizes are going to vary so......

3. I feel like when she spanks herself she moves her entire arm when it seems like she should bend her elbow more than moving her entire arm. 

3 hours ago, audhol said:

Wasnt happy with last anim, redone with beg at start, removed all head turning (eyes on the prize) about 500 frames shorter too.

Oh and do you know anything about inserting animation events into the animation? If you could add an event just as she strikes her ass I can probably send an event to STA to do spank sounds etc. 

If not, the only alternate would be timing it which would be kind of tricky I think.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Oh and do you know anything about inserting animation events into the animation? If you could add an event just as she strikes her ass I can probably send an event to STA to do spank sounds etc.

Thats a great idea, i'll look how to do that after i've redone the anim, you were right with your three points. Always the same bloody problems, Knees wrists, and elbows. Thanks for being patient and giving feedback.

So far I have: 

Main Menu:

Spoiler

Main.jpg.e0001e9033cc5fa37865324c43ef351c.jpg

Self Menu:

Spoiler

Self.jpg.cfefa9e0f233acdae168f4f6b6d9c95f.jpg

Tongue Submenu:

Spoiler

Tongue.jpg.d39b9deefb3854c4f035cc5a65abb5cf.jpg

Look At submenu: 

Focus on nearby Npcs Or

Look at your feet submissively. 

Spoiler

LookAt.jpg.a47c11ea3b40cc5c29faa7979d9cfd30.jpg

Change Stance submenu: 

Spoiler

Stance.jpg.7cea606f3eb536ffb73c9ddd897da978.jpg

Dance submenu: 

Spoiler

Dance.thumb.jpg.52c8604b9b8a730d6e883d9d78a7e108.jpg

Play with myself submenu:

Tease: Play a horny animation on loop. Raises player arousal. 

Masturbate: Play solo animation.

Spoiler

Play.jpg.81f2c9c55c9e57a9009610f3be2351fc.jpg

Actions Menu:

Spoiler

Actions.jpg.f5a9bdbb94a58778a64b3e0314b4a0a6.jpg

Survival Menu:

Spoiler

Survival.jpg.257f9934e928e4e4f8e5c40509e88840.jpg

Crafting submenu: 

Spoiler

Crafting.jpg.08036f5dfc29c2ca667f49f537d866a3.jpg

Survival skill submenu:

Spoiler

874034022_SurvivalSkills.jpg.e9a99485014118ae7c12dd352462d7a9.jpg

Idles Menu:

Hug: Hug an Npc. 

Spoiler

Idles.jpg.1832dee2ebf92883dc658e44ed303ec3.jpg

Gestures submenu:

Come this way: Tell follower to resume following - Not done yet. 

Salute: Salute an imperial/stormcloak soldier and they'll salute back.

Attract attention: Creates a detection event at your location to lure enemies into a trap or away from an important point. 

Wave: Greet an Npc and have them greet back (Not done).

Applaud: Applaud - Cosmetic only (I think).

Spoiler

Gestures.jpg.793692b4448085179affda34cabba284.jpg

Combat submenu:

Taunt a melee Npc into fighting you instead or if used on a neutral npc provokes a fight. Plays animation + voice lines for the player. 

Stretch - Nothing yet.

Spoiler

Combat.jpg.8696681df6a87b1550e7a0cd7ab475cf.jpg

Status Menu:

Missing anything?

Spoiler

20200705182823_1.thumb.jpg.61dfa9af5ee92f9d0cc5be97a8f70b2d.jpg