2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

5 bullet points that I guesstimate would take several hundred hours of work! In the end it would have a lot of depth but very little breadth. Though I like the thoughts. 

Surely, given your prodigious level of output, merely several dozen?

Spoiler

I'm not saying it's not a big boring chore, but I must be missing something if it's as big as you say.

Assuming you split the conditions of the circumstance specific dialogs into different quests, and then use a global condition to match the circumstance, it's not that much more than copying the dialogs. I did something similar for DF recently, and it was boring busywork, but not days of boring busywork. And then I had to redo half of it again because of that CK issue.

The lion's share of dialogs would still be "generic" and valid for all circumstances.

Plus, you don't have to do every cirumstance at once, it would be feasible to add them incrementally, starting with the biggest "bang for buck" one (probably naked PC?)

there ARE already consequences for the things you do:

They are consequences, but they are not that big a problem, or even that much under your control.

Until I can get SLS (or some other mod) to give my character more control over whether they perform a blowjob or not, that remains as much chance as intention.

Currently the only time you can really control that is with creatures and...

Fucking creatures is a time-sink, but if you are both a creature cum addict and a cum addict, it's still all one chore, the only other drawback of which is W&T if you even have any. I don't really consider it a drawback as such, it's more blowjobs beget more blowjobs, but you might have done it anyway just for fun, because there's no reason avoid it.

SLS (sort of) forces you down these paths, and there's no significant reason to resist.

Virtue...

Plus its lots of work!

More than making some guard dialogs circumstance specific I suspect.

But maybe some lighter and simpler way will naturally present itself as you're working? Who can say?

Or, perhaps it is something that DF could provide... Unlike guard dialogs, it isn't something with a tight binding to SLS.

There's another question here as to whether cum addiction should almost always lead to creature cum addiction.

It's an arbitrary decision that addiction to human cum somehow leads you to creatures, but that is not something that has any logical story basis.

It really only happens because because there is creature content.

Currently, the main driver is that to reliably get cum of any sort you have to use creature interactions.

If you have money, you can't even give the guards oral, but a horse can always be cajoled into cooperation.

I get the impression that is changing a bit.

The logical alternative to creature cum for serious addicts is to involve multiple humans at once.

There are some animations that work well for that - perhaps more than there are oral animations for "pick species at random" creature, unless the species is horse or troll.

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Does SLAX correctly track denial when using slso? (i'm se so cant use it yet)

It doesn't track denial at all yet, in the sense you are thinking.

It tracks time since last orgasm, which is a little different.

But it does track correctly for SLSO, or is supposed to anyway.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Addicted to skooma? Never mind, there are enough rapes to keep you from serious withdrawal.

I mean, generally speaking, avoiding being raped seems like very good incentive to stay off of that degenerate path. XD

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Surely, given your prodigious level of output, merely several dozen?

This 'prodigious output' comes at a cost - a cost im trying to reduce lately. You've seen my steam ck hour count. I'd wager its gone up a few thousand hours since. I'm afraid to look. 

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

There's another question here as to whether cum addiction should almost always lead to creature cum addiction

Which hopefully will be solved by 'begging for cock'. But then men are fickle and may have more in mind and be more demanding than creatures. So you might still prefer creatures in the end really....

1 hour ago, jfraser said:

I mean, generally speaking, avoiding being raped seems like very good incentive to stay off of that degenerate path. XD

Rape mods either punish you completely at random, or for wearing devices (which presumably you didn't want) or for being naked (which presumably was not a plan either) or for being defeated.

So they aren't a punishment for degenerates, they're actually less trouble in that case because there's a chance you might get free skooma or cum that you needed.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

So you might still prefer creatures in the end really....

When you go there, you take away the impact of creature content.

There was once a time I found the giant creature sex-scene from Slaverun's carriage trip quite impactful.

If you keep it genuinely damaging and traumatic for the PC, there's still ... headroom ... somewhere to go, some lower point to sink to.

Dremora sex is supposed to be even worse, but it's rarely portrayed convincingly as such.

If you can practically use trolls to heal lost limbs, maybe creature sex is being pushed onto the player a little aggressively.

I admit that I've never managed to do it without a situation where a pre-existing "friendly" troll was available.

It's like a movie where everyone is cut up with chainsaws from the first scene. You become numb to it.

But if a movie spends its whole time building up to one scene with a knife, it can be so intense you struggle to forget it.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

cum addiction (I know it's being worked on) ... it's hard to reliably make blowjobs happen, or to avoid them, so the player lacks control of this feature

Maybe it's my loadorder or I have too many mods, but blowjobs have stopped happening a long time ago.

• guard harassment - more control over this, or just more appropriate - currently you get guard trouble the same in every city, regardless of your history there

See further below for Skooma Whore Patch reference.

• encouragement to steal - more ways to sell stolen goods in the early game

I honestly don't see any point to stealing in this game, there is just not much profit from it, very few places to take it from since most people are poor and in general it's not made for thieves. Very few expensive items to steal and sell, no secondary entry-points into houses for cat burglars, etc.

I miss the old Thieves Guild from Oblivion, what we have in Skyrim is just Dark Brotherhood Lite, most of the time the mission descends into killing, while that was what would fail your mission in Oblivion. I once tried their questline, but instead just ended up murdering them all early on cause I found them so annoying. Otoh the Thieves Guild from Oblivion had a very interesting questline with likeable characters that had me working on getting better at sneaking and stealing just so I could do the missions, plus the "steal from the rich to give to the poor" and beggars working for them and the impoverished loving them made it a personally rewarding path to go down.

It's almost always advantageous to take the easy path of degeneracy,

Which makes degeneracy all that more boring and less alluring/exciting.

What I miss in Skyrim is a good and long blackmail humiliation quest mod like those Kovacs from Oblivion.

Your Wear&Tear mod (if you have one) is the only thing creating a drawback, and it's a dull, stat-only drawback.

That's what always bugged me about Wear&Tear and sex trauma mods. Stat debuffs are an incredibly boring and sometimes lazy way of doing it. To actually have a good W&T mod it would need to have anims, if not really be a framework.

PC was forced to give someone a blowjob? She would no doubt try to puke the cum up after she's released.

Maybe she was so raped in mouth they broke her jaw? Her mouth stays open, she can't talk for a while and someone might want to take advantage of the "offer".

She was raped? First instinct would be to find some water and try to clean her pussy of cum and then her body.

She was gang-raped? Cue in limping/crawling anims and maybe inability to use two-handed weapons and bows.

She was assraped? She can't sit for a while.

She has sex too soon after rape? Cue in screaming of pain and trying to get away or the sex stops if consensual.

She had sex with someone (or something) with very big cock? Cue in limping or crawling.

She crawls, maybe from trauma from rape? Maybe nearby canine would get excited and accept the "offer", inflicting even more trauma on her.

Mental trauma not influencing speech or barter stats, but simply makes it impossible to talk cause of breaking down crying or too numb or too out of it to notice people. Maybe even manifesting in anger and picking fights with random NPCs, which either ends in fighting or being thrown in jail.

Some mods did some good work, but didn't go full way. There was a mod that gave you visual effects from trauma, Apropos 2 applies w&t overlays/tattoos, but still mostly relies on stat debuffs.

I think it was the Skooma Whore Patch (or maybe the base mod, can't remember) that had guards throw addicts out of towns. Is it really unreasonable to expect that guards would do the same to a woman they caught blowing or screwing an animal or they refused an entry to someone with this reputation? Or if she has a reputation for being a slut to demand an "entry fee", with warning she will be thrown out if she makes too much trouble.

I honestly find these mechanics more immersive and good and fun to play than a fine/bounty to pay if caught doing something utterly immoral.

Plus, someone's already written these mechanics and it works, the only thing that remains is to get permission and code and implement it.

What if there was a mechanic for virtue?

Like reputation, but specifically for SLS mechanics.

Imagine that virtue is a stat based around 0. Negative values represent a degenerate, held in contempt by others. Positives indicate respect.

There is a mod called Skyrim Reputation that's done most of the work, Survival would just have to take advantage of the framework and only thing to do (still prolly lots of work) would be for Monoman to have SLS events call for Reputation mechanics.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95269

NPCs go from utterly refusing to interact with you to being friends, depending on your reputation. The mod tracks every possible thing you've done, I'm hoping it would not be that hard to inject code that would have sexual deviancy call mechanics for crime or something.

Btw., Lupine, are you still working on your dominant-follower mod?

8 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Exactly! You can whip that out in a couple of hours. Get cracking!

OK. Annndd..... Done! But I'm not going to release it. I'll just keep it for myself ;)

3 hours ago, audhol said:

So 24 hours since last orgasm in SLAX wouldn't count as 1 day of denial in SLD?

Bending over anim for your approval Mr. Monoman.

Ben_Dover.hkx 47.38 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks! Will take a peek when I can (probably not for a couple of days)

With some of these proposed mechanics possibly hooking into the cum addiction system, I wonder if there is some room for a few more MCM options regarding addiction gain/decay?

Mainly, I'd love a toggle option to allow cum addiction to decay despite carrying some amount of FHU cum.  

With the way I prefer to play, I find that with the current available options cum addiction typically only ever increases and does not get an opportunity to decay.  Mainly because I don't like stopping to drain out FHU cum after a single scene, and generally leave draining for if my character is visibly bloated.  Since I also use a fair number of DD adding mods that like to throw a plug or two on my PC, the situation where there is no FHU cum at all is actually pretty rare. 

A toggle to allow for addiction decay even while carrying cum would solve this issue, as then i could just adjust the decay rate to a nice spot.  I definitely don't want to be immune to cum addiction, but hope to be able to adjust my settings so that having my PC actively being a cumslut ratchets up her addiction pretty fast, but then it slowly goes back down under "normal" gameplay if hunger is managed correctly (and I keep her away from horny animals).

There are a few other toggles/settings I think could be fun.  Mostly these could be consequences of over-indulging, either in a bunch of scenes in a row or with a few large specimens (or one dragon).  Toggles like these could let a user set up the feature to act a bit more like a wear & tear consequence, where "unusual" events contribute the lion's share of addiction.

• hitting "bursting" status with FHU giving either a one-time spike in cum addiction, or a high contribution until released.  Bursting drains naturally very quickly, and is usually only something you'll hit with large creatures.
  • tying cum addiction gains on swallowing with cum hunger satiation level (may or may not be a thing already, I haven't really tested).  Basically if the PC is in the habit of sucking off horses, addiction could rise much faster than an equivalent number of human partners with this setting.
  • larger addiction contribution on swallowing if the PC is already in "glutted" status - the idea being she's not hungry and is either being forced or making a conscious decision to consume more despite being overfull.
15 hours ago, audhol said:

So 24 hours since last orgasm in SLAX wouldn't count as 1 day of denial in SLD?

It does, but strictly it's not measuring denial, it's just using time since last orgasm as an approximation of it.

If we were being fancy, denial would only accrue when you wanted sex, not for the entire duration since orgasm.

e.g.

Every time-slice it would check your arousal, and if over a threshold T, it would add that time-slice to the accumulated denial time.

Denial time would be reset by orgasms, but again, if we were being fancy, there might be a cap on the amount of denial a single orgasm could remove.

You'd then need multiple orgasms to get rid of a high denial value.

Sounds sexy, right?

Easy(ish) to do in SLD, but my instinct was that most players would not care, so still not worth the effort.

18 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

That's what always bugged me about Wear&Tear and sex trauma mods. Stat debuffs are an incredibly boring and sometimes lazy way of doing it. To actually have a good W&T mod it would need to have anims, if not really be a framework.

This was always my thought. 

Despite that, ironically, I have SLD, which is mainly stat mods, but there are some animations (stumble, trip, fall), and I plan to add some other things like crawling and blackouts (and always wanted them). It was really just the case that once I'd written it the way it was, adding the ability to modify so many stats was cheap and easy, and lets you fix-up a lot of disappointing stat mod annoyances from other mods.

Adding overlay support into SLD would be a big plus, I think, to show wounds, scars, tears, blood stains, enhanced cum visuals, dirt, and marks from spankings and beatings.

The problem with Apropos2 is - its very fragile.

Spoiler

If it has a crash it's practically impossible to recover and get it going again, even though crashses are a thing that happens a lot in Skyrim just because a stack ran out of space or some other mod tanked the stack. And if you every test the visuals, or adjust them manually, it's instantly perma-broken. I find the primary feature of the "narration" adds value about one time in twenty. Almost always wrong despite years of refinement. I think I know how it could get substantially better results, but I'm not sure you could ever get good results. Getting up to "right a bit over half the time" would still not be good enough. Being seriously wrong even one in ten is quite off-putting; I'd rather have nothing.

I like the list of suggestions for trauma. I've had some similar ideas and have similar lists.

One problem is that interfering with dialogs means you can't progress quests.

I think that a lot of the time that is actually appropriate. But... Sometimes you must progress to unblock something else, and then you are stuck in a room or something and can't leave because you can't talk to the NPC that has locked the door to force you into dialog. See Deviously Vanilla for an example of this exact quest-design pattern.

Also, not being able to talk properly to your DF or SD+ master is a problem. Those mods should be deciding when you can't talk to those NPCs, because if they aren't aware conversation is blocked, you are stuck unable to do essential things.

I use DiD for the trauma, but the problem I have with it is that some mods set the victim flag on sex you asked for, so the trauma just piles on, and you have a sex addiction, but half the time you have sex to relieve it, it adds trauma! Definitely a problem unless your "goal" is ever-

increasing trauma and addictions.

I think it was the Skooma Whore Patch (or maybe the base mod, can't remember) that had guards throw addicts out of towns. Is it really unreasonable to expect that guards would do the same to a woman they caught blowing or screwing an animal or they refused an entry to someone with this reputation? Or if she has a reputation for being a slut to demand an "entry fee", with warning she will be thrown out if she makes too much trouble.

Skooma Whore Addicted. There are also steep bribes required just to be allowed to stay in an inn. I believe "vanilla" SW only requires stuff like firewood.

Spoiler

I think this sort of inn-ejection is great IF... There is a kennel in every town, or a way to leave your follower in the inn in a comfy bed to keep DF happy.

My thoughts on this are probably too numerous and cover too many options.

I would like a brothel in every town, or at least the major towns, where you could ask to sleep in return for Skooma-Whore/Cum-junkie related work.

And it might be fun if such jobs had a certain "roach motel" element to them, so that - in some cases - leaving could be as hard as escaping an SD+ master, but less dull.

And if you use them "right" you can avoid that...

It's something where you need specific NPCs with defined personalities... Enough material for a blog write up here, so I'll move on.

Skyrim Reputation? Never tried it. I will.

Btw., Lupine, are you still working on your dominant-follower mod?

This is a misunderstanding. DF is the dominant follower mod :) 

I've mooted an alternate mod that is based around the idea of follower as boss "Boss Follower" or somesuch, but never started any work on it because between DF, SLAX and SLD I'm busy right now. DF will almost certainly get some boss functionality for low willpower characters.

I did do a bunch of work on a Skooma Whore replacement mod with elaborate skooma mechanics, proper pimps and dealers, and more practical brothels than the SW ones.

That remains abandoned/in-limbo. I had one proof-of-concept brothel, some test dialog that needed deleting and doing-over, and all the skooma mechanics, but not all the actual skooma items. I actually hit a wall on making assets for the skooma bottles. While I was doing that I got started on SLD...

11 hours ago, Reesewow said:

With some of these proposed mechanics possibly hooking into the cum addiction system

The problem I have with creature cum at the moment is that you end up going from very mild cum needs (humans, sometimes) to creatures, because you can't get cum from humans reliably.

And because the creature you have best access to is horses, you go straight for low cum requirements to getting accustomed to a massive, bloat-inducing amount of cum.

The middle steps get skipped.

Could there be a fundamental, but simple, change to how cum is handled?

When faced with a "big load", the PC could only consume up to their comfort limit:

that is the MAX of whatever is required to fulfill their food/drink (RND/iNeed/etc) needs AND their cum-addiction need.

Any left-over cum is not swallowed, but instead sprays out as the character cannot swallow fast enough.

Any waste amount could be applied as extra cum-layers of visual effects for massive cum-coverage (which still adds addiction).

Also, a PC who swallows every drop shouldn't get cum applied to her skin!

(I know that's tricky to fix, as the cum application occurs in SexLab - you could always remove it).

A little dribble from the mouth is the correct amount of visual cum if the character is gulping it down so her belly is swollen.

A PC who wants to take the full load from a horse would then need to starve all day to prepare for their morning "meal".

Currently, I'll find my PC is mildly hungry at bed-time, sleeps, then drinks cum for breakfast.

The horse cum still takes her to glutted.

I imagine I can adjust that by changing the RND amount returned by cum, but I still want to get some meaningful nutrition from smaller loads.

This would help moderate the early addiction gain from horses etc, as the PC wouldn't be swallowing all the cum from a horse.

Then, as she gets a serious need for fum, she will need to stop eating normal food so she can swallow enough cum to meet her cum needs.

In the extreme stages, she will need to fast all day, and take the sleep quality hit for hunger and thirst, so she can swallow enough cum to get her fix.

This suggests that when you have two pools to fill in RND (food and drink), that X amount of cum is allocated to one pool or the other, or split.

Currently (I believe) cum fills both pools an equal amount, regardless of how full each pool is.

e.g.

Spoiler

PC is hungry 2.0 and thirsty 2.0

PC consumes cum that provides 1.0 to RND.

Currently, both hunger and thirst are reduced by 1.0, leaving 1.0 in each pool.

If it's a horse with 6.0 units, both are reduced by 6.0.

Under the alternate approach, cum is split between the pools, somehow...

PC is hungry 2.0 and thirsty 2.0

PC consumes cum that provides 2.0 to RND (doubled it to keep the overall value the same).

Let's say we simplisitically always fill thirst before hunger, then...

PC is still hungry 2.0, but is thirsty is reduced to 0.0

Or alternatively, we could say they fill 60/40 thirst/hunger, with any excess going to the pool with space...

PC has thirst reduced to 0.8 and hunger reduced to 1.2

Now, imagine this latter case with a creature that provides 3.0 total value...

Initially we calculate the split: 3 * 0.6 and 3 * 0.4 = 1.8 and 1.2

The PC has a final thirst of 0.2 and hunger of 0.8.

Now, imagine this latter case with a creature that provides 4.0 total value...

Initially we calculate the split: 4 * 0.6 and 4 * 0.4 = 2.4 and 1.6

In this case thirst is reduced by 2.4, and hunger by 1.6, but there's 0.4 average on thirst, which can be applied to the other pool, totally satisfying the PC.

And finally, a creature that provides 12.0 total value... (horse?)

The split is 12 * 0.6, and 12 * 0.4 = 7.2 and 4.8.

For the character with 2.0 hunger and thirst, both pools overflow and are added to cum-layers.

It's a straight up overflow of 8 units in this case.

Imagine that character has fasted all day and night, and has RND hunger of 5.0 and thirst of 6.0 ...

She fills both pools and has an overflow of 1.0.

I like the idea of having to fast all day to handle that one huge meal of cum in the morning. It's an additional penalty the PC has to cope with, which leaves them (mildly) hungry for half the day and impairs their sleep. Assuming their skooma addiction lets them sleep at all.

On a related topic: SLEEP

I find it's quite rare to get a sleep penalty, unless SLS "randomly" decides a perfectly good bed is not valid, due to its picky ownership testing.

Despite, hunger, thirst, arousal, bondage addiction, and milk, the bed quality always seems to be what swings it.

The issue is that the sleep penalty allows a lot of slack before you start to suffer, and good aspects can counter bad ones. Being naked in a good bed, easily offsets hunger and thirst.

One factor that isn't in the calculation at all - or is in, in a wrong way - is tiredness.

SLS considers time of day, but that should be a very minor weighting. The extent of RND need for sleep or whatever should be the overwhelming factor.

If the PC has been wired on skooma for three days straight and suddenly crashes, they shouldn't be struggling to sleep.

In a case like that, the bed, or whether they are hungry, shouldn't matter at all.

I know this sounds like simulation, but it's better gameplay too.

I've spent some hours dealing with characters addicted to ... everything ... and I rarely get value out of the sleep quality mechanic, either game play or immersion. It's just a reason to undress ... that part works.

So, I suggest this algorithm...

Spoiler

The numbers are just examples, you would need to tweak for specifics.

1) For mods that track sleep, not tiredness directly:  tiredness = (maxSleep - currentSleepValue) / maxSleep, where T = tiredness

A normally non-exhausted character should have a tiredness of around 0.5 when they sleep.

Tiredness may be negative.

2) If you have a drug like skooma in your system, it reduces tiredness by S, where S is some value like 1.0

3) set the basic ceiling (limit) on sleepQuality to be tiredness + B, where B is some value like 0.5

sleepQualityLimit (L) = T + B - S

4) calculate the environmental sleep quality (E) from impinging factors:

• bed quality - weight 0.8, factors in nakedness, see notes
  • time of day - weight 0.3 - may add positive or negative amount
  • hunger - weight 0.2 - may add positive or negative amount, positive unlikely
  • thirst - weight 0.2 - may add positive or negative amount, positive unlikely
  • milk pain - weight 0.3 - pain is always detrimental
  • arousal - weight 0.2 - always deterimental
  • bondage need - weight 0.2 - may add positive or negative amount, positive limit less than negative

Each one of these has a weight, and we normalize each value and sum up the weighted values.

(The weights above are just examples, probably wrong).

Many of these values are based around 0, +ve or -ve, others are only -ve (like milk pain).

Yes, these add up to more than 1.0, but items like hunger, thirst and time of day are based around zero as "normal".

As should be bondage need... A bondage addicted character should sleep better in chains, but a fresh-slave in chains should sleep worse.

Bed-quality is capped by naked/armor factors.

So if you're naked bed quality can go up to 0.9, but if you're in clothes only 0.7, light armor 0.45, and heavy armor up to 0.15

Pretty simulationist, but if you have a bad bed, wearing clothes makes no difference, which is probably fine, and certainly logical.

5) The value from E (4) is the sleep quality, which we cap with the value L from (3).

We further cap this value at 1.1 to get "F", so you can actually get a sleep bonus (why not?), but no more than 10%.

6) If the value F from (5) is negative, we can't sleep. If it's positive we can sleep, and it scales the sleep time before injection into the needs mod.

The normalization process for the incoming values depends on the mods and stats involved.

So for arousal, the normalization might be "divide arousal by 100".

For hunger it might be something more like (for RND)  1.0 - hunger value / max hunger, where glutted values mean negative hunger

The important difference here is that a comfy bed does a lot less for you if you're thirsty, full of milk and longing for your chains.

With regard to tiredness, it probably needs more nuanced handling around exhaustion situations, but that's going to be needs mod specific, and will depend on how they represent that.

So, for an example a very tired character has their value capped at 1.1, L = 1.1

They sleep naked in a good bed, for 0.8

The time of day is night for 0.3 x 1.0 = 0.3

They are very hungry, for -1.0 x 0.1 = -0.1

They are very thirsty, for -1.0 x 0.1 = -0.1

They have zero milk pain for 0.0 x 0.3 = 0.0

They have arousal 80, for -0.8 x 0.2 = -0.16

They have bondage need (unfulfilled longing in this case) for -0.8 x 0.2 = -0.16

Final value for E is 0.58, with L = 1.1, so MIN(0.58, 1.1), so F= 0.58

However, if the same character was wired on skooma, L would be 0.1, and MIN(E, L) would be 0.1, F = 0.1

Or, if that character is only moderately tired, but not on skooma, L = 0.75, again F = 0.58

Or, if that character just had a good sleep, L = 0.5 and F = 0.5, or looking deeper, L = B in this case, and thus F = B.

But if we decide that B should only be 0.3, then we would need to scale up the tiredness contributions.

We're probably looking for a configuration where B + maximum T == 1.1

It's actually very similar to how the existing system works...

Except...

• The capping step and the alternate way to factor naked/armor into bed quality massively change the emphasis on what's important.
  • Being tired in the first place becomes critical to getting sleep.
  • Every value is on a sliding scale, existing DF appears to use thresholds for fixed penalties.
  • Allowing a glutted bonus, but most times you'd never see it.

While the weights are too much for an MCM, they could live in a quest by themselves as properties that interested players could easily set, or as global values.

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I wonder if there is some room for a few more MCM options

Actually. No there isn't. I've recently hit 'maximum script variable count' in the mcm script. There's ways around it but its fiddley stuff. 

As for your suggestions I still think you're in danger of complicating things so much that new people don't understand whats going on. Sometimes simpler is better. But I might add minimum cum layers/fill amount but I can't look at scripts atm to find out how difficult that'd be. 

I like Lupines suggestions for cum addiction, wouldnt a simple way to prevent glutting on horse cum be to block fondle untill a relatively high level of corruption? this would mean that cum would have to be obtained from begging for cock which makes more use of the new features instead of simple solution of just having your horsey friend follow you around till he "nudges your crotch". The P.C. at low levels of corruption would be simply too disgusted to suck off a horse and perhaps the begging for money could also exclude sex with animals untill this point of corruption. To start the slippery slope of corruption perhaps the quartermaster could have a special offer on a bikini licence if you fondle his dog, no sex to start with but a 2 day licence for just having a fondle. This goes back to a point that lupine made before about the shock factor as of now theres no increment, just straight off to full blown horse action.

Speaking of corruption there is currently no penalty for it either which is why I was asking about debuffing denial in SLD Its a common problem across DD/DCL/DF/SLS in that there is no need to orgasm, you can be locked in a belt for weeks with no consequence. DMB had some nice features regarding frustration that wasnt just stat based. Its not really in the scope of SLS to provide concequences of orgasm denial/frustratiuon but if there was such a feature it would gel well with high corruption needing an aqnimal cock to orgasm. Do you have any plans to deal with frustration in SLAX lupine?

1 hour ago, audhol said:

wouldnt a simple way to prevent glutting on horse cum be to block fondle untill a relatively high level of corruption? this would mean that cum would have to be obtained from begging for cock which makes more use of the new features instead of simple solution of just having your horsey friend follow you around till he "nudges your crotch". The P.C. at low levels of corruption would be simply too disgusted to suck off a horse and perhaps the begging for money could also exclude sex with animals untill this point of corruption. To start the slippery slope of corruption perhaps the quartermaster could have a special offer on a bikini licence if you fondle his dog, no sex to start with but a 2 day licence for just having a fondle. This goes back to a point that lupine made before about the shock factor as of now theres no increment, just straight off to full blown horse action.

This is also a way.

There are lots of ways to solve a problem, and each one creates its own new problems. It depends on how much you like them...

In this case, I don't have a strong preference ... but even for hardcore addicts, the way cum fills RND pools could be tweaked to be more interesting.

It just feels off to get covered in cum when allegedly you are drinking it all.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Actually. No there isn't. I've recently hit 'maximum script variable count' in the mcm script. There's ways around it but its fiddley stuff. 

Too many features in one mod.

You know what other mod hit this limit, years ago now?

Nope, not SLD, which is nowhere near it, despite having more sliders than just about any mod I can think of.

There's no way around it. When you put a lot of features in one mod, there will always be something most users don't bother with or disable.

Arguably, the most disconnected part of SLS right now is the bikini drop rates and increased theft percentages.

They don't wire into dialogs, or licenses, or anything else, though they do have incidental interactions with them.

The bikini drops feel like they belong in Bikinificator, though the theft bonuses are convenient to use with the begging mechanics.

Maybe... I mean... For someone...

Personally, I never bothered pickpocketing because my characters tend to start with no skills, and also it's kind of boring just crouching around town all the time.

I stopped messing with the bikini drop rates when I dumped TAWoBA, which is probably months back now.

But drop rate modifiers in Bikinificator would make way more sense than in SLS, where they are kind of hardwired to TABoBA.

That would get a whole bunch of variables and MCM space back.

13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It just feels off to get covered in cum when allegedly you are drinking it all.

Yes agreed, your idea of just a bit round the mouth is good.

13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

This looks nice but feels like it's playing at half speed.

I struggle with speed, it either looks rushed or slow, I tried to go for sultry, If I redo the speed can you give your thoughts please?