2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So far I have: 

Amazing!

If the mod ME would be able to blush, it would do so now ?

Missing anything?

Bikini curse status?

Gosh I don't even know if it has anything like that ?

Still trying to find out if any heel height has any effect on that curse if not wearing bikini armor or having the license.

So far I have: 

wow its gonna be awesome, cant wait.

So ive done a bit of research and it seems we need to edit the fnis behaviours file outputed from fnis for modders run on the  animations folder of your mod to add sound or other triggers to an anim. I'm currently experimenting with a new skeleton that has more bones to play with and seems to give more feminine results than the semi robotic stuff ive done already so dont count on me not redoing what ive already sent. I will try to edit a behavior file of another mod to see if I can do it whenever I need a break from blender. Good luck with those menus. One idea I had, (I know your full up of other peoples ideas for your mod) as your making a thing of begging men for cum, what about if its only women that you can beg money/shoes/clothes from and men only want to cum somewhere on/in you? How long have I got before you need the begging idles?

SLS got me again ?

Immersive College of Winterhold.

Just finished the Eye of Magnus Quest and my follower and me where exploring all the shiny things the college has to offer for a Master Wizard.

Hey Anrduin, what's that?

A Pensieve? What the hell is that?

Spoiler

115922303_enb2020_07_0521_00_47_97.jpg.584fb84458b8a67cee1a1b9f0f87ed72.jpg

Let me try!

Spoiler

Oh, hello Riften! I can see you ?

Why is one of my followers there ?

837815235_enb2020_07_0520_55_51_69.jpg.239cf0d3cdba990df23860506be9a073.jpg

*peek* ?️

1201590075_enb2020_07_0520_55_55_45.jpg.8a2c61bbddd29803f676c2bf0d39e074.jpg

They can't see me, right?

Because I'm not really there, right?

Spoiler

WHAT WHAT!

No!

This can't be happening!

1200390685_enb2020_07_0520_56_40_17.jpg.4bbd0f2fab814c6fa660a02a9d5f6a82.jpg

What nooooo!

1008613145_enb2020_07_0520_56_45_48.jpg.0123ba7beabfb7db57896d576c99a9d6.jpg

Noooo not my armor license!

I'm... I'm not even there, right?!

135008699_enb2020_07_0520_57_26_73.jpg.47d807d1d06146e86995bf4aa6295c6d.jpg

After fanatically hitting keys to get out of that peeking mode:

Spoiler

This can't be happening... how can they equip an armbinder on me ?

1363056840_enb2020_07_0520_59_42_29.jpg.48507961dd0074736e29cc16c97776cf.jpg

Oh shit!

Follower armors are gone too ?

That will be a long walk to the next SLS license dealer. ?

377243904_enb2020_07_0521_00_30_74.jpg.eecde62fa8d478d1db3a8ae69c2dfd81.jpg

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So far I have: 

Status Menu:

Missing anything?

Looking pretty amazing so far.  

A few ideas for status additions:

Seconded ideas from other posters:

Bikini level/xp, if cursed possibly an indication which slot triggered it

STA Statuses (Maso level, spank status, pain level ect)

Creature Corruption level

Other ideas:

Current character speed multiplier

Toll evasion statuses: 

• Current duration of grace period
  • holds where the PC is currently in evasion mode  
  • current disguise/coverage level and resulting detection radius

Additional DF statuses:

• Current follower lives
  • Current willpower level

Is this mod geared towards female characters only? Sorry if this was asked before(wish LL had a thread search). Love the concept of this mod, but I don't play female characters, tho I have to admit having some random lad calling me "woman!" or whistling at me and trying to spank my ass was funny at first while testing around, I would like to use this in a playthrough and it kinda takes you out of the moment with NPCs constantly referring to you as the wrong sex.

8 minutes ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Is this mod geared towards female characters only? Sorry if this was asked before(wish LL had a thread search).

From the mod description:  "The mod is designed around a female protagonist (sorry)."  If you wish, can turn off the sexist parts (the city content) and just use the survival content with a male character (map & compass, stashes, etc.) but you'd be turning off most of the mod.

One of my favorite mods! Just awesome in concept and the depth/variety of config options.

Having one problem looking for help... Auto suck not triggering. I have clamp hunger OFF (tried with natural progression as well). Chance set to 2.0. Suck at peckish (which should not matter). Arousal set to 10. Current hunger is peckish (was also higher on previous saves). SLA widget shows creature arousal higher than 10 (sometime requiring a little encouragement). Nothing triggers, ever. Approached multiple creatures. Able to fondle no problem.

Did fresh install to latest version (which fixed the Loc Not Known message). On fresh new save.

Any suggestions on how to get to work?

46 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

From the mod description:  "The mod is designed around a female protagonist (sorry)."  If you wish, can turn off the sexist parts (the city content) and just use the survival content with a male character (map & compass, stashes, etc.) but you'd be turning off most of the mod.

Ah, that's unfortunate. Also, missed that while reading through the OP, thanks.

1 hour ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Is this mod geared towards female characters only? Sorry if this was asked before(wish LL had a thread search). Love the concept of this mod, but I don't play female characters, tho I have to admit having some random lad calling me "woman!" or whistling at me and trying to spank my ass was funny at first while testing around, I would like to use this in a playthrough and it kinda takes you out of the moment with NPCs constantly referring to you as the wrong sex.

Its definitely is geared toward females and it will only get more so in future.
I'd suggest to create an overwrite file with TesEdit which overwrites some of the dialog to suite your prefs.

Load up ssl in tesedit

find the dialog youre looking for

copy as overwrite into new file and give it a name (SSL_Overwrite in my eg)

once the file is created copy all other overwrites to this file no need to create new ones.

in the overwrite file change the dialog to whatever you want

Heres some pics

image.png.e893081378dd741ff274faa91204549a.png

image.png.6976ff0cf4adb3a27b39bb5a96c93115.png

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Still trying to find out if any heel height has any effect on that curse if not wearing bikini armor or having the license.

Heel height matters only for nio heels not hdt heels as its a lot harder to get the height of hdt heels. How do I know if its hdt or nio ? If its hdt your characters height won't change until you leave the menu whereas nio heels change immediately. 

13 hours ago, audhol said:

How long have I got before you need the begging idles?

As long as you want really. Adding/changing the animations isn't a big job for me, now that I've done it a few times. 

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

SLS got me again

Haha ?.

12 hours ago, audhol said:

Cum on skin? corruption? Breeder level? masochism level? Spank intensity?

Anything thats fairly visual already I wouldn't really see the point. Which would include cum and spank intensity. 

11 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Toll evasion statuses

Some of these I think it'd be better if you were second guessing yourself. The number of times I've forgotten I evaded the toll only to arrive back in the front door and immediately get caught.....

8 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Any suggestions on how to get to work

Maybe you have turned the greeting distance down too low? 

Also its a shared event with other mods but the only other mod I can think of that adds creature hellos is sanguines debauchery. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Maybe you have turned the greeting distance down too low? 

Also its a shared event with other mods but the only other mod I can think of that adds creature hellos is sanguines debauchery. 

I don't recall changing anything with greeting distance. I don't use SD. I do use Aroused Creatures but the threshold is higher than trigger. where is the greeting distance set? thanks!

The next update looks amazing! ❤️

My apologies if this doesn't belong here. Would it be possible to have pony gear act as an... enticement... for nearby horses? The more gear equipped, the higher the chance they would take the opportunity/offer? Would be expanded pony compulsion. Same with petsuit and canines. Maybe crawling anim would have same effect on wild animals that have anims, but usually don't get to use them cause they're not aggressive enough to be defeated by (rabbits, deer, etc.). Does bend over and drain cum start sex with nearby NPCs?

On 7/4/2020 at 5:13 AM, Lupine00 said:

Are these pics from SexLab Bulimia?

The perfect new needs-addiction for the rape-traumatized character?

That's a great idea! PC forcing herself to puke out the cum after a forced blowjob or clean her pussy "to not get preggers", etc. Most of the rape trauma mods that I've seen only give stats debuffs (which is annoying) instead of actual trauma events, like anims, losing stuff (would be awesome if PC would lose random stuff without noticing), etc.

Btw., Lupine, are you still working on that follower mod where the PC is the follower?

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

I don't recall changing anything with greeting distance. I don't use SD. I do use Aroused Creatures but the threshold is higher than trigger. where is the greeting distance set? thanks!

In the misogyny menu I think.

Could also be other mods like 'No/reduced Noc greetings'

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

Does bend over and drain cum start sex with nearby NPCs?

Bend over currently doesn't do anything. But the original idea was to attract Sta spanks. 

Drain cum is for FHU users

I'm normally not a fan of radial menus, but it definitely looks more convenient than having to juggle powers and hotkeys for all of these things. There's definitely been times where I forgot that I had changed my power over to Campfire's crafting and went to use a combat power, only for a crafting menu to pop up in my face.

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Are you missing any idles for your wheel?

Well I have a kneel animation but 

1. It 'snaps' into place rather than transitioning. Both down and up. 

2. Its more of a bound (wrists tied) animation. 

3. She's also in an upright stance rather than sitting back if you know what I mean. 

I also don't have a bend over animation though I haven't look for one yet. 

Well I have a kneel animation but 

1. It 'snaps' into place rather than transitioning. Both down and up. 

2. Its more of a bound (wrists tied) animation. 

3. She's also in an upright stance rather than sitting back if you know what I mean.

I dont really understand, are you talking about my anim for kneeling or a different one? What exactly would you like?

Im so happy you said that because I wanted to do that, ill put the next cum begging on hold and make a bend over anim. Of course your not obliged to use it, I know im just a beginner so please dont feel you have to use anything I send.

11 minutes ago, audhol said:

I dont really understand, are you talking about my anim for kneeling or a different one? What exactly would you like?

I'm talking about what I'm currently using for 'Kneeling'. It's not your animation no. It's from Zaz pack:

Spoiler

20200706212652_1.jpg.157247ae8a10854ddf81b8f02b4aeab2.jpg

See her hands are bound and she's in an upright position when I'd kind of prefer if she was more like:

Spoiler

7cf3db9bee645a2d465bc328d3b52d58--girls--asdf.jpg.e5ee4721e453572764532e0251999617.jpg

Though I guess the above isn't technically kneeling really.... it's more like sitting on your feet. 

17 minutes ago, audhol said:

and make a bend over anim.

Cool. Appreciate it :)

Though what I'm going to do with all this I'm not exactly certain right now. 

I get it I think, you want a submissive kneeling pose going from standing right? Ill have a go and you can see if you like it ok?

Im trying to do a bend over now, going from standing facing to turning 180 degrees and showing arse to the camera for a spanking again you'll see if if it fits.

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Though what I'm going to do with all this I'm not exactly certain right now.

Haha I could give you plenty of suggestions but i  think you've had enough of my ideas for your mod, its easy to come up with things when you dont know how to write scripts.

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There's actually one is SLD. Maybe not what you need, but check it out to be sure.

ME definitely had a bend over that was use for [sic] Show Ars

I am also not a huge fan of wheel menus.

I guess the thing is, do they make play smoother and less broken up by awkward interactions?

Or do they make it worse?

In ME, it was a bit of both. There were too many places you were blocked until you guessed what position would satisfy the NPC. And in "new" ME, you were guessing based on dialogue that was only half-translated.

To what extent do we want the PC's entire time in town to be spent dialing up wheel menus to perform animations?

It depends on so many factors. How good are the animations? How much fun is the story/sandbox around them?

How much is choice added (or taken away)?

It seems reasonable to expect this to be more of a process than immediately arriving at perfection.

The first release of SLS-super-wheel-menu-edition might feel different once the novelty wears off, but that doesn't mean it can't iterate to great.

Maybe it's some kind of heresy to predict that it might take a few tries to make this wonderful, but...

There are quite a few existing features in SLS that would benefit from a little polish here and there, and...

the features that are good didn't necessarily start out perfect.

For me the following spots are a little rough still:

• cum addiction (I know it's being worked on) ... it's hard to reliably make blowjobs happen, or to avoid them, so the player lacks control of this feature
  • licenses - would still like some way to control whether licenses are required on a town-by-town basis
  • guard harassment - more control over this, or just more appropriate - currently you get guard trouble the same in every city, regardless of your history there
  • encouragement to steal - more ways to sell stolen goods in the early game

Guard harassment is one of my favorite features, but (like DCL) it lacks awareness of some important factors:

• naked PC
  • enslaved PC
  • thane PC with housecarl (clearly should be different for local thane/housecarl vs non-local, vs none at all).
  • main-quest status, such as known dragonborn, civil war, house owner, etc.
  • skooma whore

Recognizing dragonborns seems significant, as it means a "you are not the dragonborn" game will feel different to one where you are. Currently, SLS seems to assume non-dragonborn-ness by default, and supports only that.

Another area of ... interest ... is whoring, theft and corruption. These are all fun options, but there's no counter-option. There is no reward for virtue.

What if you refuse to bow to guards?

What if you refuse to whore yourself?

Or avoid drinking skooma just to pay a toll?

What if you make a serious effort to avoid drinking cum or sex with animals?

Currently, because there is no real up-side to those choices, there's no feeling of loss when you're pushed into them.

It's almost always advantageous to take the easy path of degeneracy, sure there are some drawbacks, but those "drawbacks" are mostly just encouragements to do more of the "bad" thing...

Addicted to skooma? Never mind, there are enough rapes to keep you from serious withdrawal.

Addicted to cum? The only problem is not giving enough blow jobs.

Your Wear&Tear mod (if you have one) is the only thing creating a drawback, and it's a dull, stat-only drawback.

What if there was a mechanic for virtue?

Like reputation, but specifically for SLS mechanics.

Imagine that virtue is a stat based around 0. Negative values represent a degenerate, held in contempt by others. Positives indicate respect.

You start with moderate virtue. Refusing certain offers raises if further. Advancing the main quest scales up what you have currently.

Agreeing to, or choosing acts of debasement removes virtue.

Being raped removes a small amount, but nowhere near as much as voluntary actions, such as whoring.

Virtue offers concrete benefits: better prices, reduced tolls, cheaper licenses, less guard harassment, kind acts from NPCs, respectful words from local women.

The aim would be to add just enough benefit that you would have some incentive to take harder paths.

If you can't raise money easily by whoring, how to you pay for licenses, or the toll?

Jobs of Skyrim or something ... raise enough to pay the toll, try to succeed as an adventurer. It's hard.

Most importantly, taking easy paths should feel like you are giving something up.

And if you get defeated, and sold, and Treasure Hunter Whore turns you into an instant skooma junkie, it would feel like something really happened.

11 hours ago, audhol said:
All for research purposes only of course, tell me what style you like and Ill try to recreate i

Ah the black and white one I think. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Or do they make it worse?

I'm aware that clicking through menus is not something you want to be doing all the time but it will mainly be used for stuff you do every now and then or simply just to role play yourself. Plus I don't know about you but I am completely out of keys on my keyboard. Every one of them does something and sls already takes 2 keys.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Guard harassment is one of my favorite features, but (like DCL) it lacks awareness of some important factors:

• naked PC
  • enslaved PC
  • thane PC with housecarl (clearly should be different for local thane/housecarl vs non-local, vs none at all).
  • main-quest status, such as known dragonborn, civil war, house owner, etc.
  • skooma whore

There's a very good reason for this lack of awareness though. 5 bullet points that I guesstimate would take several hundred hours of work! In the end it would have a lot of depth but very little breadth. Though I like the thoughts. 

As for virtue, it is a good idea but there ARE already consequences for the things you do:

Cum addicts obviously need to suck cocks whereas non addicts don't.

Corrupted characters need to fuck creatures to orgasm whereas others don't. 

But I get that theres no positives for being virtuous just downsides for not being virtuous. 

Plus its lots of work!

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Cum addicts obviously need to suck cocks whereas non addicts don't.

Corrupted characters need to fuck creatures to orgasm whereas others don't. 

Does SLAX correctly track denial when using slso? (i'm se so cant use it yet) If it does surely consequences could be setup in SLD. If you debuffed both arousal and denial then sucking to feed the cum addiction would raise arousal meaning the P.C. needs to orgasm but if corrupted then orgasm could only be achieved with creatures leading to even more corruption. All that is needed is a consequence for high corruption that isn't stat based to complete the circle.