Was playing today and bought a lovely new license. No more collar going into Whiterun. Go team. So, then I was playing with Devious Vanilla and went to Solitude to do that quest. No problems at the gate. They saw me and didn't put a collar on me, of course. I had a magic license after all.  

But...

"You there, stop, let me see your papers, woman," the enforcer snarled at me.

Smug as can be, "here you go. I'm all legal."

The enforcer laughs, "what, this piece of paper isn't good here. This isn't Whiterun." Slaps a collar on. "You need a license for Solitude, princess."

"But... that's not fair!"

The enforcer only laughs. "You know," he says, still holding my license for Whitrun. "Seems this piece of paper is pretty useless." Rips it up and lets the pieces fall to the ground like confetti. 

Hold specific licenses possible? Maybe an MCM toggle for hold specific or Skyrim specific and random change of ripped up license. Just an idea. 

4 hours ago, tester86 said:

Hold specific licenses possible? Maybe an MCM toggle for hold specific or Skyrim specific and random change of ripped up license. Just an idea. 

Been suggested a lot. Don't really like the idea tbh. Imagine having to manage up to 25 different licences on a weekly basis.... Skyrim Administrator Edition. I'd rather focus on an instanced licence system so that the system could survive other mods destroying licences willy-nilly. Not as exciting but more necessary. 

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Been suggested a lot. Don't really like the idea tbh. Imagine having to manage up to 25 different licences on a weekly basis...

That does assume people don't edit the durations for them. Short license doesn't have to be a week.

With per-hold licenses, you would probably change it.

I was in favor of it originally, but what I really wanted was a factional split.

e.g.

Licenses only for Slaverun towns.

Or licenses only for Imperial towns.

Or licenses separate for Imperial vs Stormcloak towns.

I think it's true that having a license per hold is overly bothersome, but having a licenses configured like this would be genuinely useful:

== License Enablement =============

Slaverun Towns               [X]

Imperial Towns               [X]

Stormcloak Towns             [ ]

Slaves are not Thanes        [X]

If a town meets either the factional or Slaverun requirement, licenses are required.

I think Imperial licenses and Stormclock licenses are immersively different documents, but Slaverun is a different matter, having either license could suffice, otherwise it's just a license.

For a Slaverun towns only feature without the factions, it's really just a case of what towns enforce licenses, there are no extra licenses; there's still only one license type.

If you're doing license instancing, adding additional tags to the license instance to determine what it covers seems somewhat reasonable.

In that case, you could have combo licenses: magic+weapon+armor, maybe cheaper than buying them separately, or maybe that's just work for nothing.

You could certainly do things like exclude a specific town from a license, or limit it to a set of towns, because license instancing avoids the issue that currently arises with having to create an alias for each license-role.

However, for licenses only in Slaverun, even the existing alias system is enough - it's just an enforcement decision - the license itself has nothing to do with where it's enforced in that case.

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Slaves are not Thanes

:) 

e.g. If you're a Slaverun slave, or a Zaz slave, or an SD+ slave (and these overlap a bit) or a DF slave, or maybe even Bruiser's slave, then you shouldn't be considered a Thane for any discounts, etc.

...and should be evicted from all properties too?

Goes nicely with a capability to decide the Thane discount percentage, which could be up to 100.

Just snuck that in there.

Pay no mind to it.

Hello, and good day
I got the mod up and running, did the TES5Edit sections and all was good until i equiped the leather pauldrons from TAWoBA and they activated the curse. The rest of the gear is fine and doesnt trigger (perhaps the boots would but i deactivated need of heels, unsure about those yet (and i dont have any that match the leather jeje)

I checked in TES5Edit if it had the correct keyword and sure it does have it. So... any suggestion on how to solve it? Or pauldrons are banned as part of the curse? (also, im very knew to this level of modding and im still learning :v)

13 minutes ago, Sekrain said:

I checked in TES5Edit if it had the correct keyword and sure it does have it.

Instead of loading just the armor mod, load all your mods into TesEdit and check again. Sounds like something is overriding the record and removing the keyword. 

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Instead of loading just the armor mod, load all your mods into TesEdit and check again. Sounds like something is overriding the record and removing the keyword. 

Reporting after loading all mods, checking in TesEdit and readding the keyword: it is there (in the specific leather pauldrons im using) but once ingame MCM marks it as if those were triggering the curse
Also, fun fact: i tried with iron pauldrons and the curse wasnt triggered (and while checking in TesEdit, both have the keyword)

Edit: apparently it is only the right pauldron now (left leather pauldron is perfectly fine... might need to craft it again?)

9 minutes ago, Sekrain said:

Edit: apparently it is only the right pauldron now (left leather pauldron is perfectly fine... might need to craft it again?)

Shouldn't need to no. 

Check the Mcm licence page, bikini section. What's triggering the curse should be stated there. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Shouldn't need to no. 

Check the Mcm licence page, bikini section. What's triggering the curse should be stated there. 

It showed that Leather Pauldron R A 57001D9B is triggering the curse

Out of curiosity i tried unequipping it and using other pauldrons. None caused the trigger. I went and equip that same one and it no longer caused it.
Perhaps it needed the refresh after the TesEdit.

Thanks a lot. It is great that there is a nice place to ask for help ?

Next version, whenever it arrives, will probably require UIextentions or EFF:

Menu.jpg.5dfe266f665195e61c5032a8e9d1ed12.jpg

This is the 'Self' submenu from the main menu.

'Play with myself' and 'Dance' are also submenus

Play with myself:

1. Tease - Play a random horny animation (fondling self). Raises arousal every so often + moans. 

2. Masturbate - Guess?

Dance:

Brings up a list of dance animations (currently just from zaz pack, might expand it to others maybe we'll see). Hopefully, eventually, I want you to be able to dance for gold. Maybe have the guys toss coins at your feet ala swallowing cum reward. Maybe increase the amount given if naked etc.

Hopefully I'll be able to integrate the other stuff into the mod like begging for cock - Npcs demanding you 'kneel', 'open your mouth' & 'stick out your tongue'

Maybe also auto equip tongue during cunnilingus animations when the players mouth is open. 

Do auto-ahegao face (open mouth, add drool, stick out tongue - need an expression preset that'll match the tongue heights) with high enjoyment in SLSO during sex and for x seconds after orgasm?

I'm looking for SIMPLE suggestions for other things. Probably the main menu will have the following stuff (very preliminary):

Self menu:

• As described above +
  • Strip self.
  • Add STA drool if mouth is open longer than x seconds. 

Action menu:

• Scream for help (SLS)
  • Spank Npc (STA)
  • Milk self? (MME)
  • Bark? (any cute female barking sounds around?)
  • Consume skooma?
  • Bend over animation - trigger STA Npc spanks without furniture? 
  • Drain cum (FHU)?
  • Change animation set? Sexy walk etc? FNIS Sexy move?
  • ???

Survival menu:

• Open frostfall crafting menu
  • Open hunterborn crafting menu
  • Build a campfire
  • Place a tent?
  • Open alchemy menu (if you have a mortar & pestle - Hunterborn?)
  • Bathe (maybe action menu instead)
  • Sleep on the ground. 
  • Equip torch?
  • Hunterborn forage.
  • Harvest wood.
  • Campfires instincts.
  • Detect equipment (MWA)
  • Drink from stream (RND)?

Status menu:

• Check frostfall temperature.
  • Check cum addiction/need.
  • Check MME levels.
  • Check dirtiness (BiS Tweak).
  • Check needs.
  • SGO status?

Misc:

• SGO Main menu
  • Teleport follower (EFF)
21 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You made Maria Eden!

but simpler, able to work with other mods, and more stable! (No offense, Zaira - I love you)

I would like to request a simple "enable/un-enable" swtich for the entire mod. in my game, things start out slavery free and eventually lead to full-blown slaverun. this mod represents the government slowly implementing more and more strict laws that are supposedly to protect women but with the real goal of introducing slavery without a giant revolt. Therefore, it would be nice to have this off until the right time without having to go through the not-quite-but-nearly-as-long-MCM-as-DCL a bunch of times. :)

11 minutes ago, jfraser said:

I would like to request a simple "enable/un-enable" swtich

As simple as adding a switch is. Implementing it at this stage of the mod is very much not simple at all. Best I could probably manage is adding settings profiles. Like Pop. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

As simple as adding a switch is. Implementing it at this stage of the mod is very much not simple at all. Best I could probably manage is adding settings profiles. Like Pop. 

that's pretty much my workaround - I set it up fully functioning, saved those settings, then turned off everything. When the time comes, I'll re-import the user settings. But when my inevitable "start again because for some reason I can't just sit and play the game without adding or subtracting more mods which leads to yet another new start" happens again, I'll have to do that again. XD

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm looking for SIMPLE suggestions for other things.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Action menu:

• Scream for help (SLS)
  • Spank Npc (STA)
  • Milk self? (MME)
  • Consume skooma?
  • ???

wow that looks awesome, maybe if you going to have milk me you could also have expel cum from FHU?

13 minutes ago, audhol said:

wow that looks awesome, maybe if you going to have milk me you could also have expel cum from FHU?

Thought of that but FHU works on a 'hold the key down' basis. Not a straight forward key press. So I'm not sure at this point. But I'll put it down in case I forget. 

Spoiler
42 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Play with myself:

1. Tease - Play a random horny animation (fondling self). Raises arousal every so often + moans. 

2. Masturbate - Guess?

Dance:

Brings up a list of dance animations (currently just from zaz pack, might expand it to others maybe we'll see). Hopefully, eventually, I want you to be able to dance for gold. Maybe have the guys toss coins at your feet ala swallowing cum reward. Maybe increase the amount given if naked etc.

Hopefully I'll be able to integrate the other stuff into the mod like begging for cock - Npcs demanding you 'kneel', 'open your mouth' & 'stick out your tongue'

Maybe also auto equip tongue during cunnilingus animations when the players mouth is open. 

I'm looking for SIMPLE suggestions for other things. Probably the main menu will have the following stuff (very preliminary):

Self menu:

• As described above

Action menu:

• Scream for help (SLS)
  • Spank Npc (STA)
  • Milk self? (MME)
  • ???

Survival menu:

• Build a campfire
  • Place a tent?

Status menu:

• Check MME levels.
  • Check needs.

I'm getting Easy Wheel Menu flashbacks! Not that it's a bad thing, and honestly the idea of menu's instead of a ton of spells is great. So much easier to use on the fly. For the survival menu, Campfire is another mod to perhaps keep in mind, and if you add the placing of tents/bedrolls allowing the player to set which one would be good, or using the inventory item otherwise I can just see the complaints coming that 'that isn't the one they like!'. CACO (in addition to Hunterborn) functionality for Alchemy maybe,? That's a popular one and I believe it can use the mortar & pestle or retort from inventory too.

Different subject, I'm running into an interesting problem with SLS and StA integration. StA spanks make the PC moan, but that becomes a problem with the open mouth detection for swallowing for the cum from blowjobs. The moan animation happens even when wearing a ring/panel gag (weird) and can close the mouth at the wrong time during an animation. Is there a way to prevent this?

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Thought of that but FHU works on a 'hold the key down' basis.

Yes fair point, something else i wanted to ask if your working again on this mod, is there a way to make the scattered coins harvestable rather than pick up? I'm asking because I use the feminine pickup animation harvest replacer, the pc bends down legs straight to pick things up and it takes maybe 3 seconds to complete I think it would add to the embarrassment of "you hurry to pick up the coins" if it takes ages to do it. 

19 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Different subject, I'm running into an interesting problem with SLS and StA integration. StA spanks make the PC moan, but that becomes a problem with the open mouth detection for swallowing for the cum from blowjobs. The moan animation happens even when wearing a ring/panel gag (weird) and can close the mouth at the wrong time during an animation. Is there a way to prevent this?

Mmm. That's a devious devices moan so the SL patch won't work. 

Unless I either create a DD patch (which I don't really want to do. Too much maintaining) or the DD team could easily enough add compatibility - just check:

sslBaseExpression.IsMouthOpen(PlayerRef)

If true then don't animate the mouth. If false then animate away. 

Or I could switch to using vanilla sexlab moans which should make it compatible when using the script from here. Not very familiar with SL moans though. 

18 minutes ago, audhol said:

Yes fair point, something else i wanted to ask if your working again on this mod, is there a way to make the scattered coins harvestable rather than pick up? I'm asking because I use the feminine pickup animation harvest replacer, the pc bends down legs straight to pick things up and it takes maybe 3 seconds to complete I think it would add to the embarrassment of "you hurry to pick up the coins" if it takes ages to do it. 

Thought of adding something like that but it would be easier to add my own animation. But if the player is embarrassed then bending over at the waist to display everything and potentially allow the men get up to all kinds of shenanigans isn't really something anyone would do. Unless she's into that kind of thing. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Action menu:

• Scream for help (SLS)
  • Spank Npc (STA)
  • Milk self? (MME)
  • Consume skooma?
  • Drain cum (FHU)?
  • ???

Perhaps something like PeeandFart needs or Bathing needs?

Donest have to PAF could just be your own thing the anims are in Zaz... iirc.

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmm. That's a devious devices moan so the SL patch won't work. 

Unless I either create a DD patch (which I don't really want to do. Too much maintaining) or the DD team could easily enough add compatibility - just check:

sslBaseExpression.IsMouthOpen(PlayerRef)

If true then don't animate the mouth. If false then animate away. 

Or I could switch to using vanilla sexlab moans which should make it compatible when using the script from here. Not very familiar with SL moans though. 

Thought of adding something like that but it would be easier to add my own animation. But if the player is embarrassed then bending over at the waist to display everything and potentially allow the men get up to all kinds of shenanigans isn't really something anyone would do. Unless she's into that kind of thing. 

I would vote for using the SL moans personally, plus I think even if there is a timing conflict, it's possible to toggle the mouth moving off in SL if needed by unchecking lipsink or expressions. Not sure how complicated it would be for you to implement though. At this point I'm missing nearly 3/4ths of the times the swallow event should happen if StA triggers, which takes a lot of the fun out of it.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Menu.jpg.5dfe266f665195e61c5032a8e9d1ed12.jpg

Play with myself:

2. Masturbate - Guess?

Dance:

Do auto-ahegao face (open mouth, add drool, stick out tongue - need an expression preset that'll match the tongue heights) with high enjoyment in SLSO during sex and for x seconds after orgasm?

Self menu:

• As described above +
  • Strip self.
  • Add STA drool if mouth is open longer than x seconds. 

Action menu:

• Scream for help (SLS)
  • Spank Npc (STA)
  • Milk self? (MME)
  • Consume skooma?
  • Drain cum (FHU)?
  • ???

Survival menu:

• Build a campfire
  • Place a tent?
  • Sleep on the ground. 
  • Equip torch?
  • Hunterborn forage.
  • Harvest wood.
  • Campfires instincts.
  • Detect equipment (MWA)
  • Drink from stream (RND)?

Status menu:

• Check MME levels.
  • Check needs.
  • SGO status?

Misc:

• SGO Main menu
  • Teleport follower (EFF)

I have a suggestion, what about adding bathing mod support

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Understood, unless the payer says "I want to see your arse everytime you pick up those coins or Ill tell the guards you stole from me, They'll Never believe a dirty whore like you"