On 9/3/2020 at 10:11 PM, Anionmus said:

And how do I change the gender that AAF sees, is that when I use it, I could only change the gender of for example:
woman to man only once (thanks to FEV) and then I could not change it again. and the mod you mention (futanari FEV) needs that.

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/API/AAF_GenderOverride_Female.md#!keyword-aaf_genderoverride_female

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/API/AAF_GenderOverride_Male.md#!keyword-aaf_genderoverride_male

Spoiler
On 9/6/2020 at 1:17 PM, Anionmus said:

Can somebody help me? I just want to see a good futa x female T-T
AAF does not recognize gender change. according to the author of the mod (Futanari FEV) it is a matter of AAF

19 hours ago, dagobaking said:

To expand on what Dago's pointing out with that, @Invictusblade & I have mods that use those keywords, to override the gender AAF sees.

Mine:

Spoiler

Invictus':

Spoiler

I've a question about furnitureData. Still AAF can't recognize furnitures which in the .esl file?
I installed RWVF esl version(https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37782) and made furnitureData.xml like picture 1.

But AAF manager didn't recognize that correctly. It said that furniture group is 'null' so I couldn't select them.(please see the picture 2)

How can I fix this problem?

1.png

2.png

21 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

To expand on what Dago's pointing out with that, @Invictusblade & I have mods that use those keywords, to override the gender AAF sees.

Mine:

Reveal hidden contents

Invictus':

Reveal hidden contents

They don't work for me XD, they work the same as the (Futanari FEV). They only let me change the gender of an NPC 1 time and above all the gender change works only if they were not scanned by AAF before.
I do not know if it is impossible to achieve that or only this error occurs to me.

7 hours ago, Anionmus said:

They don't work for me XD, they work the same as the (Futanari FEV). They only let me change the gender of an NPC 1 time and above all the gender change works only if they were not scanned by AAF before.
I do not know if it is impossible to achieve that or only this error occurs to me.

I believe I did test my mod, and it may take a quicksave/load to fully work.

but it does swap the AAF Genders around. (I believe the Icons need to be reloaded)

and my mod allows you to change more NPC's than just one.

53 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I believe I did test my mod

Did some basic testin of mine as well, certainly worked on the player.

8 hours ago, Anionmus said:

Both should work.

On 9/8/2020 at 11:02 PM, borninmarch said:

I've a question about furnitureData. Still AAF can't recognize furnitures which in the .esl file?
I installed RWVF esl version(https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37782) and made furnitureData.xml like picture 1.

But AAF manager didn't recognize that correctly. It said that furniture group is 'null' so I couldn't select them.(please see the picture 2)

How can I fix this problem?

1.png

2.png

There could be some issue simply with the naming or XML here. Please make a small test mod that demonstrates the issue. Instructions and files to help to do that are on the AAF discord.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:40 PM, Invictusblade said:

I believe I did test my mod, and it may take a quicksave/load to fully work.

but it does swap the AAF Genders around. (I believe the Icons need to be reloaded)

and my mod allows you to change more NPC's than just one.

I think it was the translator's mistake.
mod works (invictus only)
what I was referring to is that both (Futanari fev) and (AAF gender select) work the same, but only once.
once per NPC, if it allows me to change the gender of several npc but it only works as long as AAF has not registered them before. What I want is to be able to change genres "indefinitely, as many times as I want". Is it possible to do that? Or is it a mistake and I did something wrong XD? And another thing I comment is that I install AAF together with those mods, so always use a clean save.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:20 AM, dosfox said:

Sorry for raising this here, been ggggling this problem for hours now and not found an answer yet.
Sometimes during AAF animations one of the participants will re-equip their default vanilla clothing till the end of the animation. Scenes generated by F11, scene manager or RSE Shenanigans can all be affected. Sometimes during multi-scene animations the scene change will trigger the problem. It seems to happen more often with companions, but that may subjective.
The only references to the problem i've found suggest it is a "fallout engine problem" and that there is no cure. Is this true?

AAF install order etc.:

Hide contents

AAF beta 147b  
AAF - Vanilla, Kinky and Creatures Sex Animations Theme v.200831.0

BodyTalk v2.75 with erection 1.0 and build morphs
Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 by anek v.5.0.0
Strap-on, viodoe, dick for female/servitron 3.1
build strap-on(s) in Bodyslide with morphs
AAF Creature Resources
Creature pack 3.00
SavageCabbage's Animation Pack 1.2.3.1
BP70s Sex anims 2.4
FO4 Animations by Leito 2.0a
Atomic Lust 2.6.1b
Voice Fix for Leito FF animations
Custom moans
Indarello Patch for Animations etc v7.5
BodyTalk v2.75 with erection 0.0 and build morphs
Silverperv's Erection Fix v7.5
Scripted Cum Overlays v.1.3.4
RSE Elements Vol.5 Random Shenanigans (v4.0)
WOTC v1.2.0

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-09-07T16-06-21.txt 5.82 kB · 2 downloads

I am having the same issue. I usually go into AAF settings and change the values for animation length, undress/dress duration. Sometimes that works and I do not have the problem again, but the latest AAF update has been harder to resolve..

On 9/7/2020 at 8:20 AM, dosfox said:

Sorry for raising this here, been ggggling this problem for hours now and not found an answer yet.
Sometimes during AAF animations one of the participants will re-equip their default vanilla clothing till the end of the animation. Scenes generated by F11, scene manager or RSE Shenanigans can all be affected. Sometimes during multi-scene animations the scene change will trigger the problem. It seems to happen more often with companions, but that may subjective.
The only references to the problem i've found suggest it is a "fallout engine problem" and that there is no cure. Is this true?

AAF install order etc.:

Reveal hidden contents

AAF beta 147b  
AAF - Vanilla, Kinky and Creatures Sex Animations Theme v.200831.0

BodyTalk v2.75 with erection 1.0 and build morphs
Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 by anek v.5.0.0
Strap-on, viodoe, dick for female/servitron 3.1
build strap-on(s) in Bodyslide with morphs
AAF Creature Resources
Creature pack 3.00
SavageCabbage's Animation Pack 1.2.3.1
BP70s Sex anims 2.4
FO4 Animations by Leito 2.0a
Atomic Lust 2.6.1b
Voice Fix for Leito FF animations
Custom moans
Indarello Patch for Animations etc v7.5
BodyTalk v2.75 with erection 0.0 and build morphs
Silverperv's Erection Fix v7.5
Scripted Cum Overlays v.1.3.4
RSE Elements Vol.5 Random Shenanigans (v4.0)
WOTC v1.2.0

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-09-07T16-06-21.txt 5.82 kB · 3 downloads

On 9/11/2020 at 3:07 PM, maddadicusrex said:

I am having the same issue. I usually go into AAF settings and change the values for animation length, undress/dress duration. Sometimes that works and I do not have the problem again, but the latest AAF update has been harder to resolve..

I has the same isue, after install AAF ver.147b,  fix it by reinstall AAF and Select in "UnEquip" nothing, in Path for Animation, only body morf for BodyTalkv2 (even I use newone) and remove aaf therms, use AAF SEU for Undress and no cloth show up in animation for now...

ps. Sorry For my eng.

I'm currently using CBBE, but I want to begin a new run using another body type. I remember that someone said there was one with more "bones" that during the animations gave bulges, but I don't remember which body type it was. I know this may not be the correct place to ask it, but can someone tell me which body it is?

18 hours ago, Ptahil said:

I has the same isue, after install AAF ver.147b,  fix it by reinstall AAF and Select in "UnEquip" nothing, in Path for Animation, only body morf for BodyTalkv2 (even I use newone) and remove aaf therms, use AAF SEU for Undress and no cloth show up in animation for now...

Thank you for your reply, but i was hoping someone might offer some explanation of what actually causes this fault.

To offer some additional context, in previous playthroughs i have used Unique NPCs but modified it to use Fusion 1.61 bodies for the females and BT2v2.75 body with full nude textures for the males. With this setup the "equipping default vanilla clothing during animation" problem happened occasionally, but was very rare. I first noticed it happening with ~AAFbeta121 and Companion Ivy (her body not generated by UniqueNpcs).

Intending this current playthrough to be primarily for working on my settlements, for simplicity i played as a male character and did not install UniqueNPCs. I started the playthrough with AAF beta133 and the "equipping default vanilla clothing during animation" was immediately noticeable with both companions and NPCs, but beta133 was horribly buggy anyway. After updating to AAFbeta147b, AAF now works pretty well, but the "equipping default vanilla clothing during animation" problem seems to be worse.

On the basis of this experience i am assuming that the UniqueNPC-generated bodies are not affected by the problem, but i have no idea why.

In my next playthrough i will install Unique NPCs again, updating it to the newer ZEX skeleton (not looking forward to that!). It will be interesting to see if it still has any effect on the "equipping default vanilla clothing during animation" problem - if the AAF team have not addressed it by then.

EDIT: Here's another clue. If you clone an NPC with Place Everywhere (not recommended, i did it by accident!), the clone appears in their DEFAULT VANILLA CLOTHING even if the original NPC was player-dressed or naked.

On 9/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, Ptahil said:

ps. Sorry For my eng.

I'll try this immediately! Thanks! :D

On 9/15/2020 at 3:33 PM, Verasmile2 said:

I'm currently using CBBE, but I want to begin a new run using another body type. I remember that someone said there was one with more "bones" that during the animations gave bulges, but I don't remember which body type it was. I know this may not be the correct place to ask it, but can someone tell me which body it is?

CBBE uses a "balloon" for pregnancy. You can tell they do because straps & underwear appear under the "belly" shape. Fusion Girl doesn't use a balloon, so straps show on the outside of the belly where they belong. AFAIK, Fusion Girl is the only body that DOESN'T use a balloon.

On 9/16/2020 at 12:47 AM, dosfox said:

Thank you for your reply, but i was hoping someone might offer some explanation of what actually causes this fault.

To offer some additional context, in previous playthroughs i have used Unique NPCs but modified it to use Fusion 1.61 bodies for the females and BT2v2.75 body with full nude textures for the males. With this setup the "equipping default vanilla clothing during animation" problem happened occasionally, but was very rare. I first noticed it happening with ~AAFbeta121 and Companion Ivy (her body not generated by UniqueNpcs).

Intending this current playthrough to be primarily for working on my settlements, for simplicity i played as a male character and did not install UniqueNPCs. I started the playthrough with AAF beta133 and the "equipping default vanilla clothing during animation" was immediately noticeable with both companions and NPCs, but beta133 was horribly buggy anyway. After updating to AAFbeta147b, AAF now works pretty well, but the "equipping default vanilla clothing during animation" problem seems to be worse.

On the basis of this experience i am assuming that the UniqueNPC-generated bodies are not affected by the problem, but i have no idea why.

In my next playthrough i will install Unique NPCs again, updating it to the newer ZEX skeleton (not looking forward to that!). It will be interesting to see if it still has any effect on the "equipping default vanilla clothing during animation" problem - if the AAF team have not addressed it by then.

EDIT: Here's another clue. If you clone an NPC with Place Everywhere (not recommended, i did it by accident!), the clone appears in their DEFAULT VANILLA CLOTHING even if the original NPC was player-dressed or naked.

no problem, I use Ivy too and cloth start show up after update AAF... I think there are some conflict in there "unclothe" option, there are to many  or add XML I will try install that extra mod and run it with it on and off(mod too)

Edit: I think its a XML that suppose to change and save database names I install that extra mod run sex scenes with Ivy (she have her own special cloth) and its work fine, stay naked like suppose to do. Its seems that extra stuff was not pick up in AAF and mod was force to get it back, Hope that is the issue for Cloth show up in scenes

8 hours ago, Ptahil said:

no problem, I use Ivy too and cloth start show up after update AAF... I think there are some conflict in there "unclothe" option, there are to many  or add XML I will try install that extra mod and run it with it on and off(mod too)

Edit: I think its a XML that suppose to change and save database names I install that extra mod run sex scenes with Ivy (she have her own special cloth) and its work fine, stay naked like suppose to do. Its seems that extra stuff was not pick up in AAF and mod was force to get it back, Hope that is the issue for Cloth show up in scenes

Thank you for reply. OK, this seems to have something to do with NPC naming. These are the symptoms i have noticed so far in more than 20 playthroughs:

- Vanilla settlers renamed with RenameAnything don't seem to be affected by EVCDA*.
- UniqueNPCs automatically uniquely names NPCs that are not affected by EVCDA.
- Companions and uniquely named NPCs have fixed names which can't be changed with RenameAnything or AAF and are frequently affected by EVCDA.
- Selecting or deselecting AAF renaming in the FOMOD doesn't seem to make any difference for me.

So the problem seems to be to making AAF aware that Companions' or vanilla NPCs' clothing has been altered by the Player. I guess this is the "FO4 engine problem" and it requires a new F4SE function to fix? Is that likely to happen?

*EVCDA=EquipVanillaClothingDuringAnimation

14 hours ago, borninmarch said:

I've a question about positionTree.

Some mods(MCG, Violate, etc.) do not privode positionTree UI display function. I want to display the positionTree UI in that mods as well.
So, may I ask what conditions the UI is displayed on?

Violate has an MCM option to display the UI during animations.  It is in the Global Options page of the MCM.

On 9/18/2020 at 8:20 AM, Ptahil said:

Thank you for your reply. Hopefully i have fixed the problem for my game. I'm not sure if all these steps were necessary, but the problem seems to have gone now.

1. Uninstalled AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200831.0

2. Renamed all vanilla NPCs and companions that could be renamed with RenameAnything.

3. Replaced the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file with the file below. (Maybe the <reEquip resetAll="true"/> command wasn't doing it's job as intended?)

AAF_equipmentSetData.xml

Ran AAF hard for three hours and did not have one instance of NPCs equipping default clothing during animations.

SEE IT HERE ?