On 9/17/2020 at 9:51 AM, borninmarch said:

I've a question about positionTree.

Some mods(MCG, Violate, etc.) do not privode positionTree UI display function. I want to display the positionTree UI in that mods as well.
So, may I ask what conditions the UI is displayed on?

It is shown when the PC is involved in the scene. If it is NPC-only in the scene it doesn't give you control.

On 9/20/2020 at 12:28 PM, dagobaking said:

It is shown when the PC is involved in the scene. If it is NPC-only in the scene it doesn't give you control.

Thanks to reply. But it little be different.
Problem was, I coudn't see any positionTree widjet even if Player-NPC consensual play.

But this problem was solved. There's a isNPCcontrolled=true in MCG controllsex script, Player-NPC consensual play paragraph.
After I modified it to false,  I could saw positionTree widget in Player-NPC consensual play. Anyway, thanks to reply again.

@dagobaking FYI The wiki link in OP is a 404 again, guide link goes to an older info version too. Saya_Scarlette made the goto guide for the current proper AAF load order. I got AAF up and running using an3k's guide but that was last year. It is a great guide but it is a bit outdated.

---->

I would like to ask you or other modders if they have problems in AAF tag searches. If you "/" cycle through the tags in the wizard not all tags show up. IE "Blowjob" or "PenisToMouth" never show... and only a few of the "love" tags and "dom" tags are shown as you cycle through. Plus only a few animator names show up and in the theme pack they all have the creators name as part of the animation tags. Shouldn't ALL of each separate tag show while smashing that damn "/" key? lol

I'm asking as I'm re-educating myself in FO4 modding and I think AAF is not picking up on all the tags. I ask for anal and it gives me spanking or a foot job and sometimes even a kissing animation. Yes I'm using the latest theme pack from here and AAF 147b.

I was having problems getting stuff to work, even though I had installed everything correctly. I was almost ready to pull my hair out, but then I got the urge to just say "fuck it!" and started a new game.

VIOLA! Everything now works. Delete all your old saves back to when you came out of the vault can also work as well.

:D

I still want to know who the fuck "Nate" is, why he's invisible, and why he's having sex with my women!

20200921101132_1.jpg

20200921095029_1.jpg

11 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I was having problems getting stuff to work, even though I had installed everything correctly. I was almost ready to pull my hair out, but then I got the urge to just say "fuck it!" and started a new game.

VIOLA! Everything now works. Delete all your old saves back to when you came out of the vault can also work as well.

:D

I still want to know who the fuck "Nate" is, why he's invisible, and why he's having sex with my women!

Are you perhaps using Amazing Follower Tweaks? I've had it get stuck on making followers "stealth" when sneaking and never unstealth.

If you started a new game it shouldn't happen but I've had stranger things happen with corrupt scripts or mod conflicts.

19 hours ago, murf said:

@dagobaking FYI The wiki link in OP is a 404 again, guide link goes to an older info version too.

Thank you. That is odd. I thought I had already fixed that and haven't touched it since... Was there some kind of roll back on the site?

19 hours ago, murf said:

I'm asking as I'm re-educating myself in FO4 modding and I think AAF is not picking up on all the tags. I ask for anal and it gives me spanking or a foot job and sometimes even a kissing animation. Yes I'm using the latest theme pack from here and AAF 147b.

Not sure what is happening with your tags. It doesn't sound like correct behavior. But, it's really not possible for me to know why by description given all the permutations of XML that could be involved.

15 hours ago, murf said:

Are you perhaps using Amazing Follower Tweaks? I've had it get stuck on making followers "stealth" when sneaking and never unstealth.

If you started a new game it shouldn't happen but I've had stranger things happen with corrupt scripts or mod conflicts.

Unlimited Companion Framework. But this guy "Nate" isn't a follower! I don't know who he is at all. But he sure is messing up the animations!

:(

13 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you. That is odd. I thought I had already fixed that and haven't touched it since... Was there some kind of roll back on the site?

Not sure what is happening with your tags. It doesn't sound like correct behavior. But, it's really not possible for me to know why by description given all the permutations of XML that could be involved.

Yeah. There was a system down for maintenance a few nights ago.

I'm saying that AAF doesn't pick up/display all the tags supplied by the current themes package found here on LL, Try it with the AAF Wizard. A lot of tags don't get shown. All animations are tagged by the theme pack. Cycling through the tags should show them all but doesn't. If working properly it would surely pick up and list/display all the animations by each creator's names as they are on every position tag. It doesn't.

I'm religiously following the updated guide by Saya_Scarlette.

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Unlimited Companion Framework. But this guy "Nate" isn't a follower! I don't know who he is at all. But he sure is messing up the animations!

:(

Very strange. Not sure what to try. Hope someone has some suggestions to solve it.

I have a question regarding Looksmenu's Skin Overides in the context of AAF. 

Say I do the following:

1. I open the console and type slm 14. I click on Body, and then select the Skin Overide. I then click Accept and then close Looksmenu properly. 

2. My character is now using the Skin Overide. I start an AAF animation and my character is shown using the Skin Overide.

3. I save and go back to Fallout menu, and then load the save.

4. My character is still using the Skin Overide. So far so good.

5. I start an AAF animation, but now my character is not using the Skin Overide. If I repeat step 1, AAF will use her Skin Overide again.

So, my question is: 

Is there anything I can do so that I don't have to open the console and use the slm 14 command to reapply the Skin Overide after every reload?

26 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I have a question regarding Looksmenu's Skin Overides in the context of AAF. 

Say I do the following:

1. I open the console and type slm 14. I click on Body, and then select the Skin Overide. I then click Accept and then close Looksmenu properly. 

2. My character is now using the Skin Overide. I start an AAF animation and my character is shown using the Skin Overide.

3. I save and go back to Fallout menu, and then load the save.

4. My character is still using the Skin Overide. So far so good.

5. I start an AAF animation, but now my character is not using the Skin Overide. If I repeat step 1, AAF will use her Skin Overide again.

So, my question is: 

Is there anything I can do so that I don't have to open the console and use the slm 14 command to reapply the Skin Overide after every reload?

There isn't a way to "get" what the skin override is on an actor in the BodyGen API.

If someone can find a way to get that value then I could copy the skin override to doppelganger during AAF scenes. I think there might be a way to get it. But, I'm not sure and don't remember specifics.

49 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

There isn't a way to "get" what the skin override is on an actor in the BodyGen API.

If someone can find a way to get that value then I could copy the skin override to doppelganger during AAF scenes. I think there might be a way to get it. But, I'm not sure and don't remember specifics.

The skin overide file is named "skin.json" found in Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Skin\Oniskin.esp\ folder, if it helps. Is it possible for me to tell AAF to always use this file in an xml file setting?

40 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

The skin overide file is named "skin.json" found in Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Skin\Oniskin.esp\ folder, if it helps. Is it possible for me to tell AAF to always use this file in an xml file setting?

No. I'm looking for a way to read the id of the skin with code, during run-time. Then I could update the code to copy the skin override, whatever it may be.

I think there could be a way. But, I'm not sure how exactly.

Is it possible to replace that grovelly hand-wringing animation that accompanies the "I think you and i should have a little fun ... " and "I like what you're saying ..." dialogues with something more ... sexy?

Maybe something like:
- a SavageCabbage twerk for females,
- an abbreviated AtomicLust jerk-off animation for males
- the dogmeat sitting on haunches "trick"  for dogs
- something more aggressive for supermutant settlers

How would someone go about doing this? Is it something a dumb file wrangler like me could do or would it require creation kit magic?

46 minutes ago, dosfox said:

Is it possible to replace that grovelly hand-wringing animation that accompanies the "I think you and i should have a little fun ... " and "I like what you're saying ..." dialogues with something more ... sexy?

Those dialogues are not part of AAF, but some other mod.

But I can tell you ahead of time that mod authors are going to be reluctant do to this. because it would mean adding specific animation mods as requirement.  But it's not difficult for you to do yourself if you edit the mod.  You would just need to edit the dialogue topic and replace the hand-wringing idle with the desired idle.

14 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Those dialogues are not part of AAF, but some other mod.

I thought they were part of Shenanigans but SavageCabbages multiple actor animations seem to use them too when calling extra participants to an animation via UCF, so i assumed both mods were calling a common AAF function.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You would just need to edit the dialogue topic and replace the hand-wringing idle with the desired idle.

Thank you for your kind and informative replies. On closer examination it seems that the extra "hand-wringing" animations are not coming from SavageCabbage but from AAF_Spectators, which i have only recently installed. The animations i want to change are from RSE Shenanigans.

I haven't used xEdit or the CK since New Vegas, but might give it a try again if replacing animations is not that hard.