11 minutes ago, CGi said:

Carefull with ZaZOut as it replaces 3 F4SE files with outdated ones.

This is the first time i have it installed and the lag was there before it. So it can´t be the cause. Don´t have much installed at the moment either. The Lag right now is basically being caused by either AAF,AAF Animations,Fusion Girl,Hardship,Sex Attributes,Sex Harrasment,Tattoos on Rape,Boston Breeder or some of the other mods.

This is my current Load order (It´s not sorted by LOOT atm, it usually is):

Spoiler

Im using [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (05/Oct/2020) for my AAF installation.

agsggagsag.thumb.PNG.c2e7d42f2a55e9fd0134051baa6ea0c0.PNG

HI and thanks for sharing your work 

I am using Violate with CSA Abductions and when I am abducted  the first scene works flawlessly, after my PC almost always redresses in a vanilla copy of my regular. All the modifications and legendries are gone (in the storage box for CSA on my regular gear) When I escape and get my gear back I even still have the non-upgraded set. What do I need to change to make this stop happening? Thanks again.

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

This is the first time i have it installed and the lag was there before it. So it can´t be the cause.

Doesn't matter because the outdated scripts will mess with every mod the relies on a newer version of those scripts.

18 hours ago, Murderdevil said:

Idk why AAF still doesn't have animation adjustment keys. You can edit them in the XML files, but it's a pain in the ass to troubleshoot.

It's the one thing that AAF needs.

It doesn't have that feature because as far as I can tell the only reason people would want it is to try to use adult animations with child sized characters.

2 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

It doesn't have that feature because as far as I can tell the only reason people would want it is to try to use adult animations with child sized characters.

Gross.

But you know there's also Amazon Women, or even slight height variations because some people like to make some height differences with their companions. Besides, you can edit the XML's and achieve what you're saying anyways. 

That's a pretty scorched earth mentality. We all lose functionality because of the pedophiles that'll do that? Up to you. But at least now I see it's a conscious decision.

29 minutes ago, Murderdevil said:

Gross.

But you know there's also Amazon Women, or even slight height variations because some people like to make some height differences with their companions. Besides, you can edit the XML's and achieve what you're saying anyways. 

That's a pretty scorched earth mentality. We all lose functionality because of the pedophiles that'll do that? Up to you. But at least now I see it's a conscious decision.

AAF has a solution for reasonable height variations. It will sync the heights during animation to maintain alignments. Since the characters are rarely standing side-by-side in animations, this height change isn't that noticeable during the animation.

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

This is the first time i have it installed and the lag was there before it. So it can´t be the cause. Don´t have much installed at the moment either. The Lag right now is basically being caused by either AAF,AAF Animations,Fusion Girl,Hardship,Sex Attributes,Sex Harrasment,Tattoos on Rape,Boston Breeder or some of the other mods.

This is my current Load order (It´s not sorted by LOOT atm, it usually is):

Reveal hidden contents

Im using [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (05/Oct/2020) for my AAF installation.

agsggagsag.thumb.PNG.c2e7d42f2a55e9fd0134051baa6ea0c0.PNG

Loot always screwed up things for me, so better follow this guide here

I do use NMM myself, could not get Vortex to work, and MO 2 was not much better, that is why. I use the load order for MO btw. After the most redent update NMM is way more stable.

Try to disable Sexual Harassment, helped me at least. Uninstall zazout compketely, once your gsme is running you can still try to install it CAREFULLY.

Also heroines pain, idiot slut,wlbkack raiders...I do not know these mods, so a kind of a long shot. HTH.

5 hours ago, cosworth said:

After the most redent update NMM is way more stable.

Oh my god. I thought they let it die! I never noticed the update. Thanks!

I use the load order for MO btw.

Do you mean you use MO to manage your Load Order ? Because i just tried and i couldn´t figure it out.

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Oh my god. I thought they let it die! I never noticed the update. Thanks!

Do you mean you use MO to manage your Load Order ? Because i just tried and i couldn´t figure it out.

No wonder, it is no longer on Nexus, I found it on reddit I guess. And be happy you missed out the previous one, that one was special to put it this way. But the guys corrected it with the latest update, last week I think, so thumbs up for their work. Possibly you will have to google a bit to find it. Unfortunately I do not have the link right now, perhaps it is somewhere here on LL too.

Edit: Here you go

https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases

And sorry for confusion, I use NMM but I sort my PLUGINS in NMM as per the load order recommended for the MOD ORDER in  MO2, it worked for me. The only difference is I did not put numbers 6-23 to the very bottom of the load order as suggested for MO users in the guide, simply because I did it before this suggestion came up and it worked without doing so. But try it anyway, just to be sure.

Fingers crossed mate. I am sure sooner or later you will  solve your problem.

Well i tried to fix it again. Moved Fallout 4 to a different Harddrive, Reinstalled all my Mods, Installed even more performance fixes but it didn´t work. I kind of accepted it and thought that this is how it will be but just as i had fun the game froze and crashed. Oh well. Can´t even have fun with the lag.

I was wondering since AAF makes optional use of Buffout is their something specific why i need this tool ? i have noticed my game is much more prone to crash now with buffout then previously. i always seem to get a weird crash and this is the crashlog im getting ?

v1.16.0

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF766B51E9C

SETTINGS:
    [Compatibility]
        F4EE: true
    [Fixes]
        ActorIsHostileToActor: true
        CellInit: true
        EncounterZoneReset: true
        FaderMenu: true
        MovementPlanner: true
        SafeExit: true
        UnalignedLoad: true
        UtilityShader: true
    [Patches]
        Achievements: true
        BSTextureStreamerLocalHeap: true
        HavokMemorySystem: true
        MaxStdIO: -1
        MemoryManager: true
        MemoryManagerDebug: false
        ScaleformAllocator: true
        SmallBlockAllocator: true
    [Warnings]
        CreateTexture2D: true
        ImageSpaceAdapter: true

SYSTEM SPECS:
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor           
    GPU #1: Nvidia GP107 [GeForce GTX 1050]
    GPU #2: Microsoft Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    PHYSICAL MEMORY: 8.46 GB/11.97 GB

PROBABLE CALL STACK:
    [ 0] 0x7FF766B51E9C Fallout4.exe+1D81E9C -> 566428+0x18C
    [ 1] 0x7FF766969277 Fallout4.exe+1B99277 -> 1054506+0x67
    [ 2] 0x7FF7675A1AC5 Fallout4.exe+27D1AC5 -> 753151+0x25
    [ 3] 0x7FF766969362 Fallout4.exe+1B99362 -> 1054506+0x152
    [ 4] 0x7FF766969362 Fallout4.exe+1B99362 -> 1054506+0x152
    [ 5] 0x7FF766AA8C58 Fallout4.exe+1CD8C58 -> 685727+0x118
    [ 6] 0x7FF766973C05 Fallout4.exe+1BA3C05 -> 121052+0x25
    [ 7] 0x7FF765189A60 Fallout4.exe+03B9A60 -> 961119+0x90
    [ 8] 0x7FF764FA3A98 Fallout4.exe+01D3A98 -> 833533+0x1B8
    [ 9] 0x7FF764EC5DA8 Fallout4.exe+00F5DA8 -> 431181+0x48
    [10] 0x7FF765B0C080 Fallout4.exe+0D3C080 -> 826184+0x130
    [11] 0x7FF765A8E5B0 Fallout4.exe+0CBE5B0 -> 169721+0x10
    [12] 0x7FF765A8D20D Fallout4.exe+0CBD20D -> 151212+0x7D
    [13] 0x7FF765A907A7 Fallout4.exe+0CC07A7 -> 1166392+0x87
    [14] 0x7FF7668ECFED Fallout4.exe+1B1CFED -> 1079791+0x3D
    [15] 0x7FFDA0BA7BD4 KERNEL32.DLL+0017BD4
    [16] 0x7FFDA114CE51    ntdll.dll+006CE51

Is this the right place to post a bug report? Its a small, easy one... While poking around in the equip/unequip xml the [ U ] and [A] Torso slots are not set to reequip in the reequip section... They are there but were copy/pasted and still read unequip thus the game does not reequip them.

16 hours ago, Vedren01 said:

Is this the right place to post a bug report? Its a small, easy one... While poking around in the equip/unequip xml the [ U ] and [A] Torso slots are not set to reequip in the reequip section... They are there but were copy/pasted and still read unequip thus the game does not reequip them.

According to the mod page, the preferred place to file AAF bug reports is on BitBucket: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/issues

Note that you can probably just fix this yourself for now, upcoming versions of AAF rework unequipping/reequipping and no longer maintain separate lists in the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file, there will be a list for what it should remove, but it's expected to reequip anything it removes after animations conclude and the timer expires.

9 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

A small question from a modder's perspective:

Does AAF support that some specific armor items are ignored during the unequip/ re-equip phase? (i.e. I can define a list of items that will never get unequipped)

I am aware of the equipmentSet file, but i could not find an example for my use case.

How could I implement this?

I'm pretty sure you would just delete the"unequip" line of code for the armor slot that the equipment you don't ever want to be removed equips to.

1 hour ago, Vedren01 said:

Does AAF support that some specific armor items are ignored during the unequip/ re-equip phase? (i.e. I can define a list of items that will never get unequipped)

I am aware of the equipmentSet file, but i could not find an example for my use case.

You can use the ProtectedEquipmentData feature.  You list keywords in a protectKeyword XML node, and AAF will never unequip anything with that keyword, regardless of slot.  I use this in my Commonwealth Captives mod:

<protectedEquipmentData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">
	<defaults />

<condition>
		<protectKeyword form="005C6B" source="Commonwealth Captives.esp"/>
	</condition>

</protectedEquipmentData>

By convention you would name the file yourmodname_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:56 PM, Vedren01 said:

The best pattern for bug reporting:

1. First search for a similar report in the AAF technical support section here. If you find one, add any notes there or look for a solution.
  2. If there is no similar report, start one. Wait to see if someone replies with a solution.
  3. If nobody can resolve it, then post a report at the bug tracker link in my signature.
On 10/13/2020 at 5:33 PM, CGi said:

Carefull with ZaZOut as it replaces 3 F4SE files with outdated ones.

So if using MO2 just be sure to go and hide/block those scripts and should be good to go? (after confirming that conflict is gone)  Then no matter where it goes it won't be a problem. Correct CG!?

17 hours ago, dagobaking said:

The best pattern for bug reporting:

1. First search for a similar report in the AAF technical support section here. If you find one, add any notes there or look for a solution.
  2. If there is no similar report, start one. Wait to see if someone replies with a solution.
  3. If nobody can resolve it, then post a report at the bug tracker link in my signature.

You should pin that on the Discord :D

On 10/20/2020 at 12:22 AM, RitualClarity said:

So if using MO2 just be sure to go and hide/block those scripts and should be good to go? (after confirming that conflict is gone)  Then no matter where it goes it won't be a problem. Correct CG!?

Yep.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Polistiro's "AAF patch for leito and crazy fomod v3.2" has an invalid Dogs_actorTypeData.xml.  That same file might also exist in other animation patches.  It's not really important since the actorTypeData that comes with AAF handles those.  If you want to fix it, change the line in that file to

<actorType form="00021AD0" id="ActorTypeDog" raceList="RaiderDog,Dogmeat,ViciousDog"/>

just happened to be scrolling through, looking for a solution to the missing actor types.
don't suppose anybody has a list of all the actor types? i don't mind digging through Poli's XMLs as i need the 'coding' practice

4 hours ago, FlamingNinja said:

just happened to be scrolling through, looking for a solution to the missing actor types.
don't suppose anybody has a list of all the actor types? i don't mind digging through Poli's XMLs as i need the 'coding' practice

You mean the actor types that AAF is configured to handle out of the box? Those are listed out in the XML. Or, do you mean all actor types in game? You could see those with creationkit or FO4Edit.

## [Beta 154] - 2020-10-21
### Added
- randomized rag-doll directions for actors leaving interrupted animations.

### Changed
- the boot-up progress percentages. The old percentages will no longer align to old solutions. But, the new finer set of numbers should help establish more predictable causes and solutions.

### Fixed
- Join-created scenes getting stuck while exiting.

---

## [Beta 153] - 2020-10-15
### Added
- ignoreCombat to SceneSettings. This affects whether or not NPC actors in AAF scenes ignore the combat state. If true, they do not react to nearby enemies. If false, NPC actors will leave the AAF scene in order to engage in combat when enemies are near.
- default_ignorecombat setting to ini. This changes what the above ignoreCombat setting resolves to by default. The unchanged install of AAF uses "true" in order to maintain legacy compatibility. However, in hindsight, it seems like "false" would be a preferred default for immersion.

### Fixed
- Joining scenes while actors exiting them causing failures.

---

## [Beta 152] - 2020-10-11
### Added
- Sanity check for multiple scene exit requests from Papyrus.
- OnSceneInit error for when a scene join fails due to no scene existing among the actors selected. Could theoretically happen if their scene ended in the tiny window between starting the join and the time it tries to start the join scene.
- OnSceneInit error for when a join is attempted on a scene that is in an exiting state.
- do_data_cleanup to ini settings. Allows turning off the code that marks raw XML for deletion. This is on by default. But, some have reported that this slows down boot-up with large amounts of XML. So, option added to turn off if you are not afraid of using too much memory.

### Removed
- MD5 creation for XML. This may not ever be utilized (and isn't used now) and added time to boot-up for those with a lot of XML installed.

---

## [Beta 151] - 2020-10-10
### Added
- OnWalkInit event. An event that is sent out when the actors begin to walk to a scene, before the OnSceneInit event. NOTE: OnWalkInit only fires if there is no OnSceneInit error. If there is an error, OnWalkInit never goes out but OnSceneInit still does.
- Sanity checks to AAF_MainQuestScript to capture and log invalid parameters.
- optional abruptStop parameter to StopScene function. Allows forcing the actors to fall over as the animation stops (like they already do when attacked). Generally useful for cases where a nearby combat threat should cause actors to stop animating.
- Routine to capture when a lock fails (usually because the actor is deleted before they finish walking to the scene location).

### Fixed
- Expressions not resetting when they are supposed to.

### Removed
- Warning in log when a StopScene command is run on an actor not in a scene. This can happen if a stop scene command is initiated but hasn't ended yet when the auto-stop-due-to-distance routine triggers. Long story short, it's ok for the code to reach this conclusion without giving a warning.

---

## [Beta 150] - 2020-9-29
### Added
- disable_skin_handling setting added. When enabled, skin overlays should be copied from the PC to the doppelganger during animations. -Thanks to EgoBallistic!
- Updated LLFP.

### Changed
- Default distance for auto-stopping scenes from 6000 to 10000.

### Fixed
- Auto-stopping scenes at distance creating warnings in cases where the scene had already stopped.

---

## [Beta 149] - 2020-9-26
### Fixed
- Missing animations sometimes causing boot stall at 30%.

---

## [Beta 148] - 2020-9-26
### Added
- copy_weapons setting to ini. Allows toggling feature that copies weapons from PC to doppelganger during animation.

### Fixed
- UI for scenes broken until data for the PC loaded into AAF.
- Doppelganger not getting deleted at right times. -Thanks to EgoBallistic!

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304