Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Tell me please. How to use devices and furniture? I looked everywhere for fashion, but nothing sensible. And why not take furniture from the AddItemMenuLE mod like furniture from DD - Contraptions?
Can you tell me some kind of mod that can get furniture from the test zone and use furniture and devices on the NPC?

And sorry for my French, it's very bad

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that for some reason every single piece of furniture is misaligned. Changing my character's height to 1.1 in the bodyscales section of racemenu seemed to make them all align perfectly, but since I can't do that for every single NPC in the game that might be using these pieces of furniture, is there a way to fix this issue on my end? I'm using the CBBE HDT body.

On 1/3/2021 at 6:32 AM, Fakein said:

Tell me please. How to use devices and furniture? I looked everywhere for fashion, but nothing sensible. And why not take furniture from the AddItemMenuLE mod like furniture from DD - Contraptions?
Can you tell me some kind of mod that can get furniture from the test zone and use furniture and devices on the NPC?

And sorry for my French, it's very bad

This mod does not add the furniture into the game, so you won't be able to find it naturally. You would need to use a mod that uses the furniture. This was created before DDC was a thing, and I am pretty sure DDC uses the furniture from this mod anyways, so they couldn't just use that. To test the furniture, you can use coc zbftestzone to get to the room with them all placed and simply activate it to use it. As far as I know, it does not directly interact with sexlab scenes, so if that is what you meant by "use," you won't be able to do that with this mod alone.

This mod can help you with placing the furniture outside the testing cell: 

• 2 weeks later...

I have weird issue! 

Please help

I never had problems with zaz 8+ it's for the first time

For example when i wear backside cuff she put her hands behind her back but after few seconds she moves her hands to normal state

Its same for another back and front devices

Another example in pahe when i say i need make sure you stay here then select cuff or iron hit sits for 1 secs and then quickly stands up and go to normal state

Please help! 

21 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

I have weird issue! 

Please help

I never had problems with zaz 8+ it's for the first time

For example when i wear backside cuff she put her hands behind her back but after few seconds she moves her hands to normal state

Its same for another back and front devices

Another example in pahe when i say i need make sure you stay here then select cuff or iron hit sits for 1 secs and then quickly stands up and go to normal state

Please help! 

I removed deviously cursed loot 9 beta 2 and problem resolved! 

Kinda surprised 

How can cursed loot do that? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, not sure what's happening but I the file links you have a less than 1k data.

My guess is that they are supposed to link to a download site, but that does not happen

50% or higher chance that it is user error on my side, but in case its not......

10 hours ago, joshuatc said:

Hey, not sure what's happening but I the file links you have a less than 1k data.

My guess is that they are supposed to link to a download site, but that does not happen

50% or higher chance that it is user error on my side, but in case its not......

You're half right. The file contains two pieces of information: a link to MEGA and a password to download the file. So, open the file you have with Notepad (or similar) and copy and paste the link and go to MEGA. Then copy and paste the key and the "real" ZAP file will be downloaded.

On 12/9/2018 at 4:00 PM, t.ara said:

-absolutly the correct place;-))

-we have 4 times zazChris´s hogtie and one struggling version on the ground with turning all around

--I thought to create more of this, like furniture MARKERS, so you can put the victim onto every place you want...

---when I start with some "body-rope stuff" (renovating the old stuff and more), I´ll try to add some more

--> carrying NPC "over-shoulder" - is absolutly experimental...I have no idea for that. It will not look like we want it to have....only, if the carried skeleton is going into the ragdoll behavior-like if you fall down on the ground while dying...in that case the carried person may suit to the gravity....and - (..other stuff has to be added and changed)

How do I select the hogtie and struggling versions? I use the add mod to add items from mods into my inventory and did not see anything like that

13 minutes ago, BoomTarakTarak said:

Zaz furniture keeps on playing the X cross animation when it is not supposed to, i tried reinstalling and i tried redownloading, and generated FNIS, it used to work but now it always play the same animations.

ZAP is a framework. It does not choose your animations (anymore than SexLab does). It allows mod makers to use it's furniture and other items. The mod calling for that animation, whatever it is, is where you need to go. However, that being said, repeat animations are not uncommon. I have found that marking a particular animation in SexLab to not be used is the best way to eliminate your issue. In my experience, after a while it will be "safe" to reallow the use of that animation.

On 3/13/2021 at 8:26 PM, Psalam said:

ZAP is a framework. It does not choose your animations (anymore than SexLab does). It allows mod makers to use it's furniture and other items. The mod calling for that animation, whatever it is, is where you need to go. However, that being said, repeat animations are not uncommon. I have found that marking a particular animation in SexLab to not be used is the best way to eliminate your issue. In my experience, after a while it will be "safe" to reallow the use of that animation.

How do i mark that specific animation? is it in sexlab MCM?

1 hour ago, BoomTarakTarak said:

How do i mark that specific animation? is it in sexlab MCM?

Yes. It will likely only be listed in the Aggressive category but you might want to scroll through the general ones as well, just to be sure.

I have a problem with the animations, when they should play, they appear in the list as $Zap_animation_name, like the string name isn't found. But more annoying, the 2nd actor doesn't seem to animate or picks wrong animation.

Spoiler

image.png.d58094b0c7ccc9159d8e1710b38e9a7f.png

image.png.57e2e660be4d056fe7177fc27654fb63.png

FNIS has been rerun multiple times. Did clean and reload Sexlab multiple times. I load the Zaz anims with its MCM rebuild and register button. Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?

I use version 8.0 plus and also this fix :

On 10/18/2019 at 8:15 PM, bannedspider51 said:

fnis gives me the error: Reading ZaZAnimationPack+>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsUpToFront.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontLegsStill.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontWithLegsWork.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadBackWithLegsWork.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBondagePoleHandsUpBehind.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazCruxMini.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazTreeBondageYStandingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazTreeBondageYStandingStrugglingBF.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazFantasyGlassCoffinMasturbating.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazStrugglingStandingTied.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayPole.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayHangingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayStandingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazDeviousSleep.hkx<<
 V8.00 ...

i dont know what to do about it

Got the same problem. Ever figure it out?

• 2 weeks later...

never mind, I just can’t be gagged if I’m going to do it. ??

Ok stupid question but what do I have to do to trigger the milking machine animation in the test screen? I did it once earlier when I was in the wilderness and can’t seem to remember WTF I did. Thank you kindly.

Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA025.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBuried.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazJailStockAnimation.hkx<<
I'm Currently having this issue.
the  animations mods I have that are Zaz/Zap
                                                                 Load Order
ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.7z                                     273
ZAP_No Collisions Furnitures                         242
ZAP Alternate Pillories 1-2.7z                         241
Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]   56

Any Idea on the file I'm missing or downloaded twice/Should remove?