Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

15 minutes ago, Frankenssteinn said:

I downloaded and installed this mod and it works like a charm. But my question is...what do i do with this mod? Is it just for take some screenshot? I used all the furnitures in that room but it's just an animation on it. No sound either. And again... What's the point in this mod? Sorry for asking but i'm curious tho

Like SexLab ZAP is a framework. That is, it is a mod that allows other mod makers to (in this case) use the furniture without having to make it themselves. So, you will find a host of other mods that require ZAP in order to use its furniture. If you can give some idea of your interests I can probably point you to a mod or two that uses ZAP so you can see for yourself.

10 hours ago, Frankenssteinn said:

I got it now. Can you point the mods that require ZAP please? Anyway thanks bro

As I said, there a lot of them. My personal favorite is Home Sweet Home by Musje which is part of the Paradise Halls series of mods.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:23 PM, Frankenssteinn said:

I got it now. Can you point the mods that require ZAP please? Anyway thanks bro

30 minutes ago, Harvald said:

I don't mean to speak for anyone else but I suspect that Harvald meant to give the link to Home Sweet Home rather than two links to AYGAS. So I've put the link below. I apologize if I have spoken out of turn.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 1:49 AM, t.ara said:

....this looks soo easy in compare to HDT-stuff, but is very hard to trim to the body and the torsion of the wrists....the BS and FS versions off the Wrist-Cuffs in Darby-Style...quite "stylish" and ready to play!!

(pic6 is showing a sleepy girl-tired like me-good night;-))

TESV 2018-10-20 00-26-50-27.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-28-16-34.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-28-37-18.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-29-29-13.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-43-12-54.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-43-41-12.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-44-12-23.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-44-25-70.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-44-34-17.jpg

Is nav mesh enabled in zbftestzone? NPC can't leave the start room with 3 chests. Patch notes in zaz 7.0 says navigation mesh is fixed...

Edit: seems that "stages" are not continuous. NPC can't navigate past the door areas. But if you move them manually they get unstuck. Any fix for this?...

Edited by notInterestedInFun
9 minutes ago, SmOoCZeG said:

How to turn on next stage on any machine e.g milk machine?
My character only just enter the machine and notching happen more
Any binds or sth?

Zaz Animation Pack is a Framework, that is, it is a mod that is meant to be used by other mod authors in their mods. That way each mod author doesn't have to build their own pillories and milk machines, etc. So, if you want to see what ZAP does you need to download a mod that uses it (one for which ZAP is a requirement). If, for instance, your interest is in the milk machine might I suggest that you download the following mod (be sure to download ALL of its requirements):

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know what im doing wrong. i open the file with 7 zip, download the mod, drag the file into my mod manager, enable it, but when i get into the game my character and every npc is just t posing. i have no idea where im going wrong please help. 

5 hours ago, 0mega369 said:

i dont know what im doing wrong. i open the file with 7 zip, download the mod, drag the file into my mod manager, enable it, but when i get into the game my character and every npc is just t posing. i have no idea where im going wrong please help. 

You must rerun FNIS after installing any mod that adds animations.

• 2 weeks later...

so im trying to download this but when i do i cant get it into mod organizer. i saw its one of those text files so i opened it and went to the link but now its asking for a code. can anyone tell me what it is or a replacement for this. kinda annoying to download something to only get a link then the link is locked

nevermind i found the code it was way in the bottom. wouldve been easy if the mod itself was uploaded and not a link to go to another site to download it

Edited by silentmystery
found solution
  • 2 weeks later...

When I ran this mod (8.0+), I ran it through CAO as a just-in-case measure and saw these errors.

2021-08-20 18:23:30 [ERROR] Failed to open: D:/Skyrim SSE Mods/MO2 - Mods/Sex Lab ZaZ Animation Pack/Textures/ZaZ/002Wood/BedWood01_n.dds
2021-08-20 18:23:30 [ERROR] Failed to open: D:/Skyrim SSE Mods/MO2 - Mods/Sex Lab ZaZ Animation Pack/Textures/ZaZ/002Wood/nobleBedWood01_n.dds
2021-08-20 18:23:32 [ERROR] Failed to open: D:/Skyrim SSE Mods/MO2 - Mods/Sex Lab ZaZ Animation Pack/Textures/ZaZ/018Beds/BedWood01_n.dds
2021-08-20 18:23:32 [ERROR] Failed to open: D:/Skyrim SSE Mods/MO2 - Mods/Sex Lab ZaZ Animation Pack/Textures/ZaZ/018Beds/nobleBedWood01_n.dds

I checked for those files and they do exist. Is there a way I can resolve this error? The fact that CAO was able to run through every other file in the mod suggests it's not a file permission issue.

i have a rather odd and unusual question.. i think...

i have mods which require v7

i have mods with require v8

and i have mods which require v8+

i have tried to install just 8+ in the hopes it would cover all bases, but some of the other older mods don't even start because it isn't specifically "7" or "8".

sooooooo...

is it possible to install all 3 versions at the same time without any running issues ? if not, then any other suggestions that would help would be appreciated.