Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

17 minutes ago, JasperReikevik said:

Where can i find the encryption key for MEGA sorry for the stupid question XD

You must paste link and key together.

https://mega.nz/#!F0IkATYL!VifUBeQYMYv42HI-YTOwjVHNdmITedmkG9B1BQugo60         ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA!eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k            ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT

Having an issue with my point of view getting stuck.

Normally I could use the middle mouse button to zoom in and out.  Sometimes the view gets stuck.  It seems to only happen in Dragons Reach.

I tried hitting the F key and was not able to change my view.  I tried a couple of sex scenes and that did not work.

I was able to still use the middle mouse key to scroll up and down in my inventory.

Would it be because I don't have a recent clean saved game.  

During the middle of the game I was experimenting with different armors and follower mods.  

Would that cause it?  If not, what could cause something like that so it doesn't happen in the future.

I am almost done with this character, would I have the same problem if I started a new character?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 6:53 AM, Xuvish said:

Normally I could use the middle mouse button to zoom in and out.  Sometimes the view gets stuck.  It seems to only happen in Dragons Reach.

I tried hitting the F key and was not able to change my view.  I tried a couple of sex scenes and that did not work.

I was able to still use the middle mouse key to scroll up and down in my inventory.

During the middle of the game I was experimenting with different armors and follower mods.  

Would that cause it?  If not, what could cause something like that so it doesn't happen in the future.

I am almost done with this character, would I have the same problem if I started a new character?

you can try using console like player.moveto player or transform to werewolf/vampire lord and transform back

On 6/19/2020 at 7:53 PM, Xuvish said:

You would probably have it again. The classic method of dealing with this is going back to a previous save. I've had some luck with having the player do things which also lock the perspective (blacksmith, enchanting, SexLab sex). Usually one of those sorts of things does the trick.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, shortiron said:

register for free and use mega desktop app.

bruh that shit sounds like its full of tracers

edit: i looked into it and apparently its not all that bad. god knows ill be looking for malware anyway.

quick question, as i have no clue where to find lists of console commands / how to use them and getting a list for each mod, so i will ask here. is there a way to manually set the slavery status of the PC using console commands ? i want to try to set the PC as an escaped slave (zbfSlaveControl escaped slave = -1), and see what happens and how it works.

also, wondering if there will be more functionality with the leashing capabilities in Zaz with v9, since DFW really doesn't work that well and is very much outdated. would love to see a deeper, more usable leasing option that actually works.

Hello.

I am having trouble downloading Zaz animation pack. When I try to add it to Mod organizer it says No Game Data On Top Level. So I try to click set data directory like I normally do but nothing happens. The Zap8plus just disappears and leaves me with just data. 

1 minute ago, cadencymark said:

Hello.

I am having trouble downloading Zaz animation pack. When I try to add it to Mod organizer it says No Game Data On Top Level. So I try to click set data directory like I normally do but nothing happens. The Zap8plus just disappears and leaves me with just data. 

You didn't try to add the downloaded txt file didn't you? ?

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You didn't try to add the downloaded txt file didn't you? ?

I hit download>install a new mod from an archive in mod organizer>hit extract extract to Zap8pluscbbe> then tried to add it to MO and that is where it says no game data on top level.

6 minutes ago, cadencymark said:

I hit download>install a new mod from an archive in mod organizer>hit extract extract to Zap8pluscbbe> then tried to add it to MO and that is where it says no game data on top level.

The file from LL download is only a txt file.

You find the link to the zap MEGA download on that file.

Would look like this:

download zip > extract > read txt > download ZAP via MEGA > add to MO

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

The file from LL download is only a txt file.

You find the link to the zap MEGA download on that file.

Would look like this:

download zip > extract > read txt > download ZAP via MEGA > add to MO

Dude, you are so awesome. Thanks so much. I feel like an idiot now haha.

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I blame MO, it should have laughed out loud instead of talking about some odd "game data"!

Sounds like a (quite simple) feature request to parse the mods content if it's just a URL :classic_laugh:

? And since I've just migrated from MO1 to MO2, perhaps I should try if it's already done?

4 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_biggrin: Smooth as baby skin

Done with Johnson's Baby Lotion then?

Spoiler

Our baby lotion, made with coconut oil, keeps delicate skin soft, smooth and feeling healthy. Nourish baby’s skin for 24 hours with our classic Johnson’s® fresh smell. Great for kids and adults too!

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Nourish baby’s skin for 24 hours with our classic Johnson’s® fresh smell

Everybody knows that babys have their own variety of "smells" :classic_dry:

Sorry, I'm getting off topic and keep quiet now :classic_blush: