Jump to content
t.ara

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, XxAshLeonxX said:

I`m having trouble after I download the file I drag and drop it into the data folder and it still says I need the zaz animation pack so I`m not if I am doing it right can someone help 

 

The download is a text file, containing the link to the page where you can download the actual mod. You need to open the file, copy the link, and paste it into your browser in order to get access to the full mod.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, XxAshLeonxX said:

could u post a pic showing me?

 

Sorry, I'm not at my PC at the moment. This is the relevant section of the mod description from the opening post though:

 

Quote

 

Unpack what you downloaded, open the TEXT file inside and use the link there to download the mod.

  The mod is too large to host directly on Lovers Lab so you end up with these extra steps you have to perform to get it.

 

 

So, you need to pick which version you want (UUNP or CBBE) and download it. That download is an archive containing a text file. You need to unpack the archive (you can use something like 7zip, or simply install with Mod Organizer and then look in the mod folder it creates.) The text file contains the address for the website where you can download the actual mod.

Link to post

Question:

What does

 

 '            fu        furniture animation: first of at least 3 animations played on a furniture object
'            fuo        furniture animation optimized: fu with AnimObjects and optimized Equip/UnEquip

 

do in the FNIS.txt for Zaz?

Why I ask?
PROBLEM:
When entering Zaz Furnitures the camera freezes for an amount of time that seems to be equal to the "_Enter" Animation. 
Meaning the longer the animation the longer the camera freezes.

For example with Strappado it has no special Enter Animation but plays the normal Loop. The loob is several seconds, so the freeze of the camera is the same.

This is hell of annoying, same with all Zaz devices.
I tried to cheat a bit by replacing anims, but zaz does not seem to deal well. 
For example I replaced the Water Wheel Mini_Enter with Mini_Loop (renamed it) but now I automatically leave the water wheel after the "Enter" phase. 

Thing is, I want to FIX the fucked up shit for good. And hence I ask how this could be done.

1. Can it be prevented somehow that the camera is stuck? (I suspect this is reason for the camera problems some people have with ZAZ). 
2. I think a workaround would be to create a 0,66 seconds long custom animation for ENTER and replace ALL Enter animations with it. 
That way the entering phase would be less of a pain, but the camera issue could still arise. 

fu -a WNC_Strappado_Enter wnc_strappado_loop.hkx
+ -o WNC_Strappado_Loop wnc_strappado_loop.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR
+ -a WNC_Strappado_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx
 

 

3. what does "fuo" do? I dont understand the description and I have no idea where to look it up. 


@t.ara maybe you can help me here. I want to check with you before I do useless work that is replaced by Zap 9. 
Will you fix any of this in Zap 9?

Will Zap 9 replace the FNIS.txt or will it have its own  Fnis.Txt like 8+?

 

Link to post
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Question:

What does

 

 '            fu        furniture animation: first of at least 3 animations played on a furniture object
'            fuo        furniture animation optimized: fu with AnimObjects and optimized Equip/UnEquip

 

do in the FNIS.txt for Zaz?

Why I ask?
PROBLEM:
When entering Zaz Furnitures the camera freezes for an amount of time that seems to be equal to the "_Enter" Animation. 
Meaning the longer the animation the longer the camera freezes.

For example with Strappado it has no special Enter Animation but plays the normal Loop. The loob is several seconds, so the freeze of the camera is the same.

This is hell of annoying, same with all Zaz devices.
I tried to cheat a bit by replacing anims, but zaz does not seem to deal well. 
For example I replaced the Water Wheel Mini_Enter with Mini_Loop (renamed it) but now I automatically leave the water wheel after the "Enter" phase. 

Thing is, I want to FIX the fucked up shit for good. And hence I ask how this could be done.

1. Can it be prevented somehow that the camera is stuck? (I suspect this is reason for the camera problems some people have with ZAZ). 
2. I think a workaround would be to create a 0,66 seconds long custom animation for ENTER and replace ALL Enter animations with it. 
That way the entering phase would be less of a pain, but the camera issue could still arise. 

fu -a WNC_Strappado_Enter wnc_strappado_loop.hkx
+ -o WNC_Strappado_Loop wnc_strappado_loop.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR
+ -a WNC_Strappado_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx
 

 

3. what does "fuo" do? I dont understand the description and I have no idea where to look it up. 


@t.ara maybe you can help me here. I want to check with you before I do useless work that is replaced by Zap 9. 
Will you fix any of this in Zap 9?

Will Zap 9 replace the FNIS.txt or will it have its own  Fnis.Txt like 8+?

 

As soon or long you build mods with animations with FNIS, you can not await a gameplay, which is SKYRIM-compatible. FNIS is a "smash" of mod and nobody of us would be here playing with skyrim if we would not have FNIS. But it has barriers, which can only be surrounded by using TRICKS. Chris told me, that all the furnitures, which have been created on the 0,0,0 position will get the CAM-stuck, as far the furniture is high like the skrim´s person and it´s collision-the cam is simply not able to move off the body´s BUMPER, or head...the only way is, to surround the stuck of cam by creating a new animation for the furniture and put it OFF the 0,0,0-position. In some cases, the furniture asset has no complex collision and is reduced in height, like the CRUX has it (you can see that in the NIF-file). I personally don´t like to play with assets, which don´t have a real collision and so you can only rework the stuff off zero-grid, which I made now for about 30 furnitures of the older ZAP8/plus-version. But lately I dropped this action, because ONE DAY, we maby can use a DIFFERENT FNIS or a different animation-mod, which makes all this work unnecessary. I implemented a furniture into skyrim some month ago, which I added directly into the original behavior and this is really a total different thing-anyway it drops compatibility-so it´s useless until you fire up thousand of idles by using FNIS. FNIS is simply the CENTER of modding and so we deal with it. There´s also an alternative mod to FNIS, but I did not check that out yet. And I´m not sur if NEMEMSIS (it´s called like that), can handle the added behavior in a total way of vanilla quality. The author promissed quite much, but fading zap 9 now off FNIS would cause a CHAOS. Even in that case, IF I would have all animations of ZAP available inside of skyrim´s original animation system, it would not any longer allow to use FNIS aside. In that case would have FNIS to be newly adjusted for all users, which play ZAP  9-this would result into a DISASTER.

FORE made a guide and inside his guide you can read about his PREFIXES fpr his animations and what they do. It is made VERY CLEVER and it doen´t go too far into detail, so that modders can use FNIS quite easy. Related to your question:

 

fu furniture animation: first of at least 3 animations played on a furniture object
fuo furniture animation optimized: fu with AnimObjects and optimized Equip/UnEquip

 

This lines are part of the FNIS guide as well as this is part of the INTRO of ZAP. ZAP is been made wisely and the authors gave introducing explanations about the FNIS-GUIDE as well.

 

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CAM FREEZING, NOR WITH OTHER EFFECTS YOU DESCRIBE. If you want again to look into the FNIS-txt-lines, you will find a very tiny MARK at the beginning of such lines, which are NO functional lines for the FNIS behavior-creation, and which are used only to support the creation of animations under FNIS.

EVERY line inside the FNIS-txt-file, which is beginning with      '    , is not being computed by the FNIS-txt-entry. You can also write there, that you hate your neighbour or tell about your first love in school.

 

The next problem I have is the description of "CAM-FREEZE"...if the cam freezed really, you can only open the task-manager of windows and stop the task of the game. FREEZING means "crashed".

I think you meant the cam-stucking into collision as long a loop-animation is taking part. This is happening on some furnitures and zazChris ONCE in the past wanted to help to make ZAP 8 working against this problems, which I described before. After a while, he went AWAY and began to create contence for a new game instead. I guess he did not find the overview inside of zap 8 any more. I did not like to ask him for a help because I know how much complex the new additions to zap 8 and higher became. It´s not only that it´s more compley, it´s also very hard now, to change all the wrong-working cam issures. As I told have I "repaired about 20-40 of them in between. The strappado, which you have there, has been made by WHIPPIN´GIRL. And she did not deal with that problem either. And during I repaired WHIPPING-GIRLS animations from bone-clipping (because the animation-eyport was failing on two of her animations) inside of the strappado and inside of the fuc*ing-machine (which is a perfect created stuff btw.), I also did not think about the cam-problem.

ANYWAY: if all those furnitures would be prepaired to work propperly in a free area, they will FAIL if PLACED narrow to walls and narrow to other collision-THAT´s the game, as long you have no cam-directory inside of the animation itself. This is so far I have tested NOT working for MY WORK inside of animations under FNIS. IT SHOULD be working somehow, but the handling of CAMS inside of 3dsmax, which later shall be working exactly in skyrim is from my point of few not serious enough implemented-in other words: because we can switch with sexLab´s cam to a free camera, it´s all NOT worth the work. Not only my opinion-I share that with different other modders, which made animations longer ago. I never have seen a working cam-directory inside an animation yet. Chris made a paired animation with a cute cam directory, but I don´t see a chance to export such stuff.

 

In your case I would nothing change inside of ZAP 8/8plus, because it´s the wrong mod to edit such a stuff. You can experiment by adding cam commands to the furniture and look if this changes something for you. At least you could maybe add a small script and lead the cam maybe some few inches to the front out of the body....maybe we can add that to zap 9 into the furniture scripts. ZAP has scripts for even exiting from closed gibbets (made in the early days by nosgregamon) and so such a cam "pushing" should be easy as well. A small script to lead the cam would be WAY more interesting , instead to experiment the BASIC furniture to become totally damaged, which has been originally made in the SKYRIM compatible style;-)

 

ZAP 9 is a full new pack-all foregoing stuff has to be deleted, then you install ZAP 9-and ONLY zap9.

ZAP 9 is not any longer 100% compatible because I edited some animations/furnitures against the cam issure. If you have a mod made with ZAP 8/(plus, you easily can edit your mod and trimm the stuff to the correct places again-it´s a work which is easy. Offset-restraints will be renewed/exchanged/deleted....breast/waist-rope-combinations will all be deleted and replaced by a better system (this has happened finally).

 

Please read again the FNIS guide as a modder and try to understand it:-) It takes a while and some aspects I also did not yet gulp. But it´s slowly "coming":-))

 

 

Maybe this could become a way of solution....please understand me, -I can not do everything alone.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
On 5/10/2020 at 12:46 PM, fantajoakkh said:

 

Yeah. I found a solution.

 

TES5Edit is required.

 

Open ZAZAnimationPack.esm.

 

 

 

3.thumb.jpg.4434cd976496975e76d8d51f58eef414.jpg

 

 

 

 

Drag and drop the "ExecutionNextClip" of Skyrim.esm into Zaz to make the same and save it.

 

Perhaps ZazAPOA014 is a hand-bound animation.

Another error of the older versions?!?....I also saw this some month ago and thought for what this could be working????

Maybe this whole entry can be deleted-it´s only overriding the vanilla executioner´s graph...I would take it completely off.

(00NextClip)

I don´t remember that I have added it from zap8 up into zap 8 plus-I HAVE NO IDEA

Link to post
On 4/15/2020 at 10:48 PM, GGGGE said:

Hey there, I hope this is not too old a comment to reply to, but where can I find this wheel? I’ve got both the zap 8 and 8+, but haven’t come across it yet. Any leads?

Thanks in advance!

 

This is exactly the problem of showcasing further contence of ZAP 9 inside of this thread of zap 8....

Sorry for that. It´s part of ZAP 9 in future. Don´t worry, I´m working on it.

Link to post

Hi, i am facing the problem with PC & NPC wont be able to use some of the zaz furnitures.

I've downloaded the zap 8+ version that is align to my bodysuit,

I've updated the FNIS to the latest,

I also followed exactly the installation and de-installation of the old zap version..

 

any thoughts??

image.jpeg

Link to post
21 minutes ago, caston said:

Hi, i am facing the problem with PC & NPC wont be able to use some of the zaz furnitures.

I've downloaded the zap 8+ version that is align to my bodysuit,

I've updated the FNIS to the latest,

I also followed exactly the installation and de-installation of the old zap version..

 

any thoughts??

image.jpeg

Yes, the behavior file is not matching to the last furnitures.....meshes-characters-actors-animationbehavior.....check the files compared with the download and run FNIS again....This pose is the first registered animation of the ZAP rack-it shows always up, if the mod has not been added in WHOLE. I would delete it by Mod-manager and DELETE if necessary the rest manually. If you install zap 8 plus then in whole, this CAN NOT happen any longer. Use FNIS before you enter the game then.

It´s no problem to solve this!

Link to post

1918767323_Nell-ZazTestZone2020-05-1101_07_49.jpg.eba4750bd49ac17d701d8d36d48643c8.jpgLong answer will come.

 

Here is a short example of my idea:

 

1. Create a very short animation (I just used BitchKneelLesson for testing)
2. name it ZAZ_GLOBAL_ENTER.hkx
3. replace all Enter.hkx in FNIS_Zaz_Animation.txt

What it does:

 

- Enter Phase is almost instant now. So your camera will not freeze for that long

For me when entering I cannot move camera or enter free camera. the camera is just stuck. 
So that period is short now, so you can use free camera almost instant. 

I think about making a patch for zaz 8+ that way. 
If anybody wants to test:

 

BEFORE MY PATCH
- go to coc zbftestzone
- enter "WNC Strappado" (its in a corner somewhere next to a huge stairway made of wood and the bitch lesson kneeling, stock chairs (see screenshot)
- works also with Crux, WNC Fucking machine, Impaled....

AFTER MAY PATCH
- Install patch, overwrite zaz8+
- Rerun FNIS

- go to coc zbftestzone
- enter "WNC Strappado" (its in a corner somewhere next to a huge stairway made of wood and the bitch lesson kneeling, stock chairs (see screenshot)

Compate the duration of the Enter phase (where camera is frozen).


This is what I changed in FNIS.txt
 

'Whipping ´n Chains 

fu -a WNC_MachineRaped_Enter ZAZ_ENTER_GLOBAL.hkx
+ WNC_MachineRaped_Loop wnc_MachineRaped.hkx
+ -a WNC_MachineRaped_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

fu -a WNC_Crucified_Enter ZAZ_ENTER_GLOBAL.hkx
+ WNC_Crucified_Loop wnc_crucified_loop.hkx
+ -a WNC_Crucified_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

fu -a WNC_Impaled_Enter ZAZ_ENTER_GLOBAL.hkx
+ WNC_Impaled_Loop wnc_impaledprone.hkx
+ -a WNC_Impaled_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

fu -a WNC_Strappado_Enter ZAZ_ENTER_GLOBAL.hkx
+ -o WNC_Strappado_Loop wnc_strappado_loop.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR AOZaZRopeAnkleL AOZaZRopeAnkleR
+ -a WNC_Strappado_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

fu -a WNC_WoodenHorse_Enter ZAZ_ENTER_GLOBAL.hkx
+ -o WNC_WoodenHorse_Loop wnc_woodenhorse.hkx AOZaZRopeWristL AOZaZRopeWristR
+ -a WNC_WoodenHorse_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx


NOTE: the file also contains a "faster exit animation" (same anim, but faster speed)

ZAZ_GLOBAL_ENTER_Test.7z

Link to post
1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Yes, the behavior file is not matching to the last furnitures.....meshes-characters-actors-animationbehavior.....check the files compared with the download and run FNIS again....This pose is the first registered animation of the ZAP rack-it shows always up, if the mod has not been added in WHOLE. I would delete it by Mod-manager and DELETE if necessary the rest manually. If you install zap 8 plus then in whole, this CAN NOT happen any longer. Use FNIS before you enter the game then.

It´s no problem to solve this!

Thanks for answering to my request, i tried uninstall ZAP V8+ and reinstall it, also making sure no other mod is conflicting with it, still i am facing the same problem.  Below is the screenshot of the remaining conflicting mod, not sure these is causing the problems?

 

Spoiler

image.png.8b8745e1c56ec0d4ba8776764abe28bd.png

 

 

 

 

 

Weird thing is not every zap furniture is having the problem... sharing some screenshot that my PC can use the furniture..


 

Spoiler


 

20200511213406_1.jpg.ed0d899379507ad974736e63fcab6fd9.jpg20200511213334_1.jpg.373d244cb099f6c04b81acaf8f96841d.jpg20200511213022_1.jpg.34c3af14dab8a60866a8958e114fc9fe.jpg


 

 

Link to post

Bug: ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+.7z has a "little" bug -> it dosnt work with vortex ;)

Why? It's packed wrong. The files are in a subfolder, but Vortex expects them in the main folder and unpacks the archive as it is in the data folder.
Not so nice, Vortex shows that all the data is there, but Skyrim throws you out with a CTD ...

Link to post

@Nymra

I guess this may be only a chance/a solution of a private patch only.

If you want you can later also create it for ZAP 9 - no question.

3 hours ago, Fakula said:

Bug: ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+.7z has a "little" bug -> it dosnt work with vortex ;)

Why? It's packed wrong. The files are in a subfolder, but Vortex expects them in the main folder and unpacks the archive as it is in the data folder.
Not so nice, Vortex shows that all the data is there, but Skyrim throws you out with a CTD ...

After checking the original download, I could not find an error.

3 hours ago, caston said:

Thanks for answering to my request, i tried uninstall ZAP V8+ and reinstall it, also making sure no other mod is conflicting with it, still i am facing the same problem.  Below is the screenshot of the remaining conflicting mod, not sure these is causing the problems?

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

Weird thing is not every zap furniture is having the problem... sharing some screenshot that my PC can use the furniture..


 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

I do not know the interaction between your mod installation. Seems to be a interaction-problem. This will cause with all updates, I guess.

Link to post
35 minutes ago, t.ara said:

@Nymra

I guess this may be only a chance/a solution of a private patch only.

If you want you can later also create it for ZAP 9 - no question.

You can show a pic how I packed it-idk any more what I made.

Today I offer a mod by packing the contence of the data-folder and sum it down by using 7z.

I could check it out and have a look on that.

I do not know the interaction between your mod installation. Seems to be a interaction-problem. This will cause with all updates, I guess.

Guess the best way to find out is to disable all other mod to try it out?

I went to the zbftestzone and most of the newly added furniture i could not use it.. hmm

Link to post
3 hours ago, caston said:

Guess the best way to find out is to disable all other mod to try it out?

I went to the zbftestzone and most of the newly added furniture i could not use it.. hmm

I can only tell here to make some experiences with the stuff and learn how it all works. It´s always the best to get an own overview about the tools and find out, what is working well an what is not working well together. Can also happen, that mod helpers like LOOT are melting the chance down to start skyrim-can happen. About Vortex, you don´t really want me to spend an opinion here.

 

 

Link to post
13 hours ago, t.ara said:

 

15 hours ago, Fakula said:

Bug: ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+.7z has a "little" bug -> it dosnt work with vortex ;)

Why? It's packed wrong. The files are in a subfolder, but Vortex expects them in the main folder and unpacks the archive as it is in the data folder.
Not so nice, Vortex shows that all the data is there, but Skyrim throws you out with a CTD ...

After checking the original download, I could not find an error.


There isnt A "Error" - Just a small "bug" (Problem):

The problem is simply Vortext unpacks the file as it is in the folder: "/ Skyrim / Data"
With the UUNP file everything is nicely unpacked in the right folder.

With the "CBBE" file you then have the content in the subfolder "ZAZ Animation pack", which causes problems.
No big deal, the "repackaging" I was able to "fix" myself quickly. I just wanted it reported :)

1234.PNG

12345.PNG

Link to post
7 hours ago, t.ara said:

I can only tell here to make some experiences with the stuff and learn how it all works. It´s always the best to get an own overview about the tools and find out, what is working well an what is not working well together. Can also happen, that mod helpers like LOOT are melting the chance down to start skyrim-can happen. About Vortex, you don´t really want me to spend an opinion here.

 

 

Somehow i managed to solved the problem, not sure which of the following action solved it tho

1. I reinstall PCEA

2. I uninstall  Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground

 

Anyway i am happp now and can finally enjoy the mod. Thanks again t.ara!!

 

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...