Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

14 hours ago, Xuvish said:

When running loot, I am getting following error:

Error: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

How do I fix?

I was able to get rid of it myself.

I re-installed ZaP and message disappeared.

Hi All,

Need some help I can not figure out how to get the tears to work.  I see in the MCM for tears you can choose a slot from 1 through 5, choosing various slots does not do anything.  Using this in conjunction with spank that ass mod but have never been able to get them to show up.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dep

On 9/14/2020 at 12:15 AM, Dep200 said:

Hi All,

Need some help I can not figure out how to get the tears to work.  I see in the MCM for tears you can choose a slot from 1 through 5, choosing various slots does not do anything.  Using this in conjunction with spank that ass mod but have never been able to get them to show up.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dep

go to data/skse/plugins open nioverride.ini 

[Overlays]

[Overlays/Face]

iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

change to iNumOverlays=5

this unlocks slavetats facetatoos as well

i don´t know if there is another method... this one is NOT RECOMMENDED

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using the SSE version of the mod, and been messing around with its test room and items.

Unfortunately, I seem to get a CTD whenever I hover over one of the items in the luxury chest. That being anything past this gag. As soon as my mouse touches one of them, SPLAT. The game crashes. 

As of writing this to test the crash, it seems to happen very inconsistently. As I'm able to look at the items in the chest, as well as experience crashes from others. Perhaps it has something to do with the game being unable to load as many objects?

20201011182726_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Question for anyone experienced with using these items in mods. I'm jerking around with the milk machines and I see that there are animobjects for a bunch of things related to it (gag, feeder, etc) but I haven't the faintest how to get the machines to use the animations that use those. I imagine it's something done through scripts, which I'm fine with doing, just need a point in the right direction.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I get a weird bug: all zaz gags are replaced when worn by a strange half cage on the face, like if the characters intended to play some american football. ?

I think everything is properly installed. It's to be noted that gags from other sources (DD and KziitdXXX) work fine. I use UNP-HDT Bodyslide in case you need to know, but I don't think it's relevant since it's a bug on the face.

Apologies if this question has already been ansewered somewhere, I didn't manage to find it. And thank you for your help.

Edit: Strangely, a small minority of gags (such as the white panel one) work normally - but not the other panel ones with other colours!

On 12/3/2020 at 1:12 PM, touwtouw0 said:

Hello,

I get a weird bug: all zaz gags are replaced when worn by a strange half cage on the face, like if the characters intended to play some american football. ?

I think everything is properly installed. It's to be noted that gags from other sources (DD and KziitdXXX) work fine. I use UNP-HDT Bodyslide in case you need to know, but I don't think it's relevant since it's a bug on the face.

Apologies if this question has already been ansewered somewhere, I didn't manage to find it. And thank you for your help.

Edit: Strangely, a small minority of gags (such as the white panel one) work normally - but not the other panel ones with other colours!

Head stuff has nothing to do with any sort of body-that "gags" are head-related. zap is offering gag-overrides for different races, like the crocs and the kitkats....

The race override should be working well by choosing them for the races with the aim (add item menu). Question is, if quest-mods do this same way correctly.

About SSE it is very much possible, that some assets are maybe not correctly being converted, depending on the converter, and the way, how it is being used. Lot of stuff CAN be converted, by automatism, but sorry,...others can not being changed in that easy way. Converted mods should be checked in WHOLE functional way, before this stuff is worth to be uploaded for the community-or for best to be checked by some testers before it ´s release. ALL the converted mods would normally need also to obtain new texture-files, so that the stuff is looking really SE in that game, and not OLDRIM inside of Skyrim SE.

The head inside of SKYRIM SE is the same like we know from SKYRIM, only it´s nif-structure and the textures got their change, which is a sad reality to be put onto a higher-poly-body at all.

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Head stuff has nothing to do with any sort of body-that "gags" are head-related. zap is offering gag-overrides for different races, like the crocs and the kitkats....

The race override should be working well by choosing them for the races with the aim (add item menu). Question is, if quest-mods do this same way correctly.

About SSE it is very much possible, that some assets are maybe not correctly being converted, depending on the converter, and the way, how it is being used. Lot of stuff CAN be converted, by automatism, but sorry,...others can not being changed in that easy way. Converted mods should be checked in WHOLE functional way, before this stuff is worth to be uploaded for the community-or for best to be checked by some testers before it ´s release. ALL the converted mods would normally need also to obtain new texture-files, so that the stuff is looking really SE in that game, and not OLDRIM inside of Skyrim SE.

The head inside of SKYRIM SE is the same like we know from SKYRIM, only it´s nif-structure and the textures got their change, which is a sad reality to be put onto a higher-poly-body at all.

Thanks for your reply.

To be clear, I use LE, not SE (that's why I posted here and not in the SE section). So this is indeed a LE problem.

And it isn't related to any specific race (otherwise I would have mentioned it and explored race compatibility issues). It is a problem happening with regular humans.

And no, its doesn't seem mod related. It doesn't matter how the gag comes in to play: all the zaz gag items are replaced by this same weird cage coming in front of the head like a mask. And for all other purpuses, the gag works: moaning sounds, considered gagged by the game, etc. It's just that it doen't look like it should do.

And I add that I have this problem only with ZaZ gags. DD gags work perfectly fine, for example.

So... any idea what might cause this? ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @ all,

I have a big problem. Recently I completely reinstalled my Skyrim LE using ZaZ Animation PackV8.0 plus UUnp and Devious Devices LE 5.0.
Now every time I call something with "zbf" (coc zbftestzone) or want to give something from my inventory (zbf-gag or zbf-wrist ... for example) to an NPC, I immediately have a CTD.
I didn't have that with previous versions!
I know the problem has already been addressed, but so far there have been no concrete solutions.
Please please help me!

ZAZ 8+ animations have stopped working. Sometimes the genders are reversed and one or both doing nothing, other times they just stand there doing nothing. They worked, and then they stopped. I started a new game, nada. Re-run FNIS a million times but that doesn't help. Have tried all the options in the MCM, nada. It has worked fine for 15 months. There are no conflicts in MO2. ZAZ is at the bottom of the load order.  Ideas?