Jump to content
t.ara

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, XxAshLeonxX said:

will that mod help with my body going invisble when I equip the dress 

No, I thought you might had the same problem as I did.  There was a similar issue I had that was specific to Slaverun reloaded 3.0 which there was a fix for.

 

What specifically were you doing when the armdinder was equipped and do you know what mod equipped it?

 

It may be another mod or your load order.

Link to post

I might have found a "workaround" for the "camera stuck inside zaz furniture" problem...

I set the furniture as "noncollideable" in nifscope. 
This way you can walk through it, ok. But that is a minor inconvenience compared with the gains :D

try this as testing (first room in zbftestzone)

replace in this folder:
\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Furniture\SlavePole

 

ZazSlavePole.nif

Link to post

Hello. I am newbie at Creation Kit and I am trying to upgrade somebody else's mod for myself with zaz furniture animation. I created new package, added zaz "specific animation" on the "idle" tab and it works well. But I have got a problem. There is no some zaz idles in the "specific animation" list that I would like to use. For example, there is only 2 crux idles with nails but there's no with ropes. I see all that animations in the "actor" window in the "animation" tab, but I see only few in "specific animation" list. I tried to find information, but without success. So, how could I solve this problem, is there the way to do that? Thanks.

Link to post
29 minutes ago, IZZZZZZI said:

Hello. I am newbie at Creation Kit and I am trying to upgrade somebody else's mod for myself with zaz furniture animation. I created new package, added zaz "specific animation" on the "idle" tab and it works well. But I have got a problem. There is no some zaz idles in the "specific animation" list that I would like to use. For example, there is only 2 crux idles with nails but there's no with ropes. I see all that animations in the "actor" window in the "animation" tab, but I see only few in "specific animation" list. I tried to find information, but without success. So, how could I solve this problem, is there the way to do that? Thanks.

I get curious....:classic_angel: wich mod? ......hope you succeed with this anyway......

Link to post

in case anyone still have issue with the doggystyle armbinder animation, I have posted 2 workaround there:

 

 

and if someone more skilled or who has access to ZaZ source history can find the correct file, that would be much appreciated

Link to post

Hello! I have a question about using individual poses or animations form this mod, how can i grab one or two animations and use them for a mod, like, i want to use one or two, but i don't want to have the other 1000 or so animations, i just need two for a personal mod, so how do i do this?

Link to post
On 5/24/2020 at 9:20 AM, Pickle_Juice said:

Hello! I have a question about using individual poses or animations form this mod, how can i grab one or two animations and use them for a mod, like, i want to use one or two, but i don't want to have the other 1000 or so animations, i just need two for a personal mod, so how do i do this?

 

If you want to use animations without ZAZ pack, you will probably need permission from t.ara.  About using animations you can try to ask Nymra.

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, MasterChriss said:

You might already get lots of requests, but i recently discovered this one and tought it would be a fun and cool idea...
shouldnt be too hard to create aswell i think

 

grafik.png.4bd1d95c4bf734c31a9e58e351e2267f.png

 

Hello,

there are really more than a handful of suggestions around the old and this forum being left alone.

I suggest NOW, to FINALIZE the long awaited ZAP 9 as steady as possible now and integrate only

those things, which I can add with ease or which don´t disturb my work-flow at least. I keep this

also in mind but I can promise, you won´t see that inside of ZAP 9.

As far I could fight against my prognose in future, to shut down my marriage with ZAP, I would after version 9 at first of all try to

overhaul the complete ZAP pack to become working without FNIS instead, which I personally find

to be more important. I´ll see if I feel in the mood to do that later and if I decide for such a global

change, I could add such requests in future again.

ZAP 9 has btw. a "barreled" offset pose, which is like this, but keeps the head free for other stuff as well to wear.

I would say we have because of this asset such a theme still available under ZAP 9.

That heels you can use from DD, I guess they have something very close there inside.

 

About it´s creation it needs some skills around the meshing and about the BS-structures to make it

available for all suiting bodies-it´s somewhere in the skill´s- mid-area.

 

Link to post
On 5/28/2020 at 3:06 AM, shortiron said:

There is. Nymra made one.

That mod inspired me to build a few of my own with audacity using some of the rather sexy voice acting from these recordings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CAmOkrLTPY

 

Tracer and widowmaker were my personal favorites, so I mixed up 7 sounds, but zap only seems to pull the first 3 from the files I put in the whip sound folder when I tested in game.

 

Link to post
49 minutes ago, eaton87 said:

but zap only seems to pull the first 3 from the files

Now that you mention it. I recall something like that when using Whip.

But when I use Punishment Crop somehow all the extra whipping sounds from Nymra work fine.

Don't know why though...

Link to post

I see in your pictures you have the props lined up and seem to be essentially test running them.

 

Is there are tutorial on how to do this?

 

I'm late to the party on learning this stuff, but I only just figured out how to run animations on AAF. So please bear with me.

Link to post
On 5/29/2020 at 6:14 PM, Gimlord said:

What happened to the zap 9 thread?
Are you gonna release zap 9 here? :P

I deleted it-sorry!

And no, ZAP 9 will not be HERE added-I like to create a fully new thread for it. But of course I release it on LL-soon.

It has different functions and it is a different PACK from those, which have been made before.

 

TESV 2020-06-02 16-27-10-89.jpg

Link to post
41 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I deleted it-sorry!

And no, ZAP 9 will not be HERE added-I like to create a fully new thread for it. But of course I release it on LL-soon.

It has different functions and it is a different PACK from those, which have been made before.

 

 

Spoiler

TESV 2020-06-02 16-27-10-89.jpg

 

 

Yes, beautiful flowers, I love them :love:🌸🌺🌻🌷🌼🌷

ZFP   (F - flowers)

 

NO MORE KINKY STUFF !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm just kidding 😁

PS: I really think they're beautiful

 

 

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...