Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\BedWood01_n.dds
 ... Error: Bad File
Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\BedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood01_n.dds

Something has been preventing me from using Game.DisablePlayerControls().

It seems to disable movement, but then it gets re-enabled half a second later.

For a while, I couldn't figure out the problem. Then I found this: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7256286-cannot-disable-fast-traveling-or-player-controls/

So does this mod prevent the use of that function?

EDIT:

I ended up getting the same effect through zbfPlayerControls.SetDisableControls() and it works just fine! I guess I'm just curious why the default function doesn't work.

Edited by CorruptGenie
  • 3 weeks later...

Any ways to prevent default idle rather than zaz animation? ex. I wear handcuff and my hand is bound in the front. When change to DD animation, my bound hand wont back bound, just idle like usually, sorry for my bad english

also why I just randomly CTD in cells since I install zaz?

Edited by Ragita Anastasya
On 10/5/2021 at 11:37 PM, CorruptGenie said:

Something has been preventing me from using Game.DisablePlayerControls().

It seems to disable movement, but then it gets re-enabled half a second later.

For a while, I couldn't figure out the problem. Then I found this: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7256286-cannot-disable-fast-traveling-or-player-controls/

So does this mod prevent the use of that function?

EDIT:

I ended up getting the same effect through zbfPlayerControls.SetDisableControls() and it works just fine! I guess I'm just curious why the default function doesn't work.

Fast travel can be prevented by using the ZAP-restraints.

53 minutes ago, Ragita Anastasya said:

Any ways to prevent default idle rather than zaz animation? ex. I wear handcuff and my hand is bound in the front. When change to DD animation, my bound hand wont back bound, just idle like usually, sorry for my bad english

also why I just randomly CTD in cells since I install zaz?

DD uses a different way to get their poses working, compared with ZAP. If DD is driven by quests, for best don´t use ZAP restraints beside. If DD is not driven by quests, you can use ZAP restraints or DD assets side by side. If ZAP is driven by a quest-mod, for best not try to add a DD device. ZAP is not causing CTD´s inside of cells-I only can imagine that your game is busy with some other stuff in background. For a testing it is not bad to switch some stuff off, do a safe-game-shot and then check out when this CTD is stopping-or do a clean new game-start.-Or clean the safe-game-or check the load order.

ZAP is using it ´s mechanics quite moderate inside of skyrim-I ´d say it´s quite harmless to the game-mechanics compared for what it allows us to do inside of this game.

Edited by t.ara

Idk if the main topic is still up in convo, but regarding FNIS errors:

First of all its not ZAZ Fault, but your own. Why? Because YOU downloaded wrong package.

"How?!" As an example I will use Skyrim SE:
Perhaps first u downloaded ZAZ 8.0 CBBE Anim Package, then put on some mod or fix that requires other ZAZ version example: ZAP 8+ faster in and out...
Fix is obvious... If you don't know what mod requires different version:

• check all mods that overwrite ZAZ
  • check required game versions (LE,SE)
  • check requirements for that mod

If everything seams fine then for this example - just download freaking correct ZAZ version: ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE Anim Package
In other cases, just start from relative scratch: delete the overwriting mod and reinstall everything reading instructions and requirements.

P.S. Sometimes necessary files are hidden in spoilers, patches or just in footer links.

GL!

fnis.png

On 10/22/2021 at 11:26 PM, t.ara said:

DD uses a different way to get their poses working, compared with ZAP. If DD is driven by quests, for best don´t use ZAP restraints beside. If DD is not driven by quests, you can use ZAP restraints or DD assets side by side. If ZAP is driven by a quest-mod, for best not try to add a DD device. ZAP is not causing CTD´s inside of cells-I only can imagine that your game is busy with some other stuff in background. For a testing it is not bad to switch some stuff off, do a safe-game-shot and then check out when this CTD is stopping-or do a clean new game-start.-Or clean the safe-game-or check the load order.

ZAP is using it ´s mechanics quite moderate inside of skyrim-I ´d say it´s quite harmless to the game-mechanics compared for what it allows us to do inside of this game.

Well, I try to clean everything and start new installation, one by one for testing, and all good, thanks no more CTD.

On 10/23/2021 at 5:56 PM, brresker said:

Idk if the main topic is still up in convo, but regarding FNIS errors:

First of all its not ZAZ Fault, but your own. Why? Because YOU downloaded wrong package.

"How?!" As an example I will use Skyrim SE:
Perhaps first u downloaded ZAZ 8.0 CBBE Anim Package, then put on some mod or fix that requires other ZAZ version example: ZAP 8+ faster in and out...
Fix is obvious... If you don't know what mod requires different version:

• check all mods that overwrite ZAZ
  • check required game versions (LE,SE)
  • check requirements for that mod

If everything seams fine then for this example - just download freaking correct ZAZ version: ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE Anim Package
In other cases, just start from relative scratch: delete the overwriting mod and reinstall everything reading instructions and requirements.

P.S. Sometimes necessary files are hidden in spoilers, patches or just in footer links.

GL!

fnis.png

If you really have installed TWICE ZAP 8 and fr example ZAP 8 + - then I really can understand why somebody´s gameplay maybe is being KILLED. ZAP is a mastermod which has to be installed on one partition of skyrim ONCE. There ´s no PATCH if not really mentioned-ZAP8plus is NO PATCH. The best here: deinstall all zap-packs, clean the ZAP folder-rest out of that installation, run FNIS, run BS, check the gameplay with a new start, safe the game somewhere if wanted and then install again ONE version of ZAP-and not all of them at once. And make sure to have FNIS running correctly.

On 10/3/2021 at 4:17 PM, Noque said:

safe to ignore?

Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\BedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\BedWood01_n.dds
Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood01_n.dds

Can be ignored.

• 3 weeks later...

So for some reason i have no idle animations of locked up character like moving/struggling around on cross or torture rack. Instead pc just is in there completely still.

arm behind back rope for example plays the wonderful idles.....any idea why the furniture ones dont start?

On 10/26/2021 at 10:44 PM, t.ara said:

Soon...

I am long time zaz plus 8 user (though I use converted + modified version). then I really hope to try zap 9 ,, (Though I may need to convert with cao, and maybe I need to make new BS data for 3BA)

About new Zap 9 could you make animation part install as SLAL ?   We often need to reset sexlab animation registry, when up-date SLAL packs or  creature mods...

Though I can up-date without problem, but zap MCM really typically take long time , to  change MCM menu etc,, usually zap need to register animation, after register all other SLAL animation... then to change the zap  menu as sexlab (to register animation)  usually it take 2 to 3 minutes..  so sometimes I afraid, if zap not installed corerctly..

(though after all, it will change menu...)

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I can't make my char wear collar, wrist & ankle irons as decoratives anymore. I want to have a sort of pit slave fighter kind of theme, used to be able to do it, but now zaz is being so controlling like devious devices used to be. I tried to enable controls but it kept changing itself back. So what option did I missed?

I´m back to Skyrim after some years, and I updated my mods during the last days. One of them was ZAZ from 6.1 to 8.0, and now while running FNIS to generate the needed behavior files I´ve got this warning:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   01.12.2021 15:24:45
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading ArousedSexyIdles V?.? ...
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading Defeat V5 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\ZaZAnimationPack+", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 18 total groups: 42 added file slots: 191 alternate files: 185

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading Necro V?.? ...

3946 animations for 14 mods successfully included (character).

987 animations for 3 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..

1 Warning(s).

This one here:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\ZaZAnimationPack+", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

is causing me headaches. I have no clue, what it is, that is missed.

Edited by carlfatal
8 hours ago, carlfatal said:

is causing me headaches. I have no clue, what it is, that is missed.

take a look under meshes/ actors/character/behaviors. There has to be a file called FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx ,

I think you downloaded this 

but some of your mods require this

Hey just wondering if Zaz furniture is supposed to scale to deal with NIO high heels the way sexlab scales actors to not fuck up alignment during sex scenes?  My character is floating above the pillory when wearing heels, not sure if this is a bug or expected.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I need help setting zaz MCM.
Why is it, that zaz will stop my character from moving & fighting & stuff even when my char has all her zaz gear removed? I have to constantly click on "Release" all the time it's super effing annoying. Sometimes I just want my char to wear zaz stuff for looks & the stupid MCM keep disabling her combat. Testing out collars & how they look & for some reason the stupid zaz MCM disabled my char. combat. Trying out anklets & for some reason the stupid MCM disables her movement!

Hi there,

I could imagine that this question already came up at some point, but does anyone know how to fix misalignments on devices?

The screenshot shows an example, sometimes the misalignment is even greater.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Maybe it's a common problem?

Greetings

*Edit: The second screenshot shows it better.

ScreenShot3_LI.jpg

ScreenShot6.png

Edited by Arastat

FNIS warning me some problem

in game the PC whose body is immobile, arms and legs don't move

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1665     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 19 total groups: 40 added file slots: 194 alternate files: 183

I'm sure I installed true SSE version, I can use the ZaZ 7.0 ver. and it's works.

Edited by Koshinn
10 hours ago, Koshinn said:

FNIS warning me some problem

I have this:

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:61     CTD:0,4%     pOpt:0,1%

• 2 weeks later...