Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Wow, this is a fantastic mod.  

However, as much as I am enjoying it, I am having a little problem with part of the mod which I haven't found a fix for.  So (in my best Urag gro-Shub) "Maybe you can help me." The problem in my game is a lot of the furnitures appear to have broken poses, substituting the 'rack' pose over what should be the appropriate ones.   I can compile a list of which ones are having this problem if need be.

I am using vortex, and I have zap helper addon enabled. I am also playing with DD LE 5.0 and DCL 9.0, and I am wondering if there are any known conflicts.  Keep up the great work, and I look forward to Zaz v9.  Cheers.

On 5/8/2021 at 4:16 AM, LiHara said:

Having this exact sae problem. I don't have the no collisions or the pillories but the 

ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.7z 

and

ZAP 8+ Faster in and out of Furnitures Fix 

Also using Vortex 

I get Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA025.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBuried.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazJailStockAnimation.hkx<<
 V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1667     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\ZaZAnimationPack+", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

I don't remember What exact thing I did but I do remember, the Zaz Animation pack V8 is a Text file which lead to the real file. I Just vortexed installed the text file which caused a bug in the Old zaz v7 file. You probably Have to Uninstall the V7 file, Get the Actual V8 file from the Text file that you downloaded from the File in Loverslab, then Install that. After this I had no errors. 
Hope this helps, If it doesn't Then I'm sorry but I don't know what else I did

Edit: Spelling

Apologies if this is not the place to post this, but I was wondering if someone could help me with an API question. My goal is to make a function which starts sex with an actor that is in a pillory. I read a bit of the zbfSexlab.psc and this is what I came up with

Function PillorySex(Actor SexActor1, Actor SexActor2) ;SexActor1 is the one in the pillory
    zbfSexLab zbfSL = zbfSexLab.GetApi()
    Actor[] actors = zbfUtil.ActorList(SexActor1, SexActor2)
    zbfSexLabBaseEntry[] list = zbfSL.GetEntriesByTags(actors, "Pillory", aiMinActorCount = 2)
    Int success = zbfSL.StartSex(actors, list, AllowBed = False)
endFunction

But this doesn't work (I get an animation that takes the actor out of the pillory). What am I doing wrong?

16 hours ago, CorruptGenie said:

Apologies if this is not the place to post this, but I was wondering if someone could help me with an API question. My goal is to make a function which starts sex with an actor that is in a pillory. I read a bit of the zbfSexlab.psc and this is what I came up with

Function PillorySex(Actor SexActor1, Actor SexActor2) ;SexActor1 is the one in the pillory
    zbfSexLabBaseEntry[] list = zbfSL.GetEntriesByTags(actors, "Pillory", aiMinActorCount = 2)
endFunction

But this doesn't work (I get an animation that takes the actor out of the pillory). What am I doing wrong?

Hi, i think that nothing of this is refering to the wanted animation WITH pillory under zap. Pillory sex can not be done by using the furniture itself, furthermore have you to HIDE the pillory and then start with the suiting sexlab-dual animation, which is suiting to what you want to see. ZAP offers different stages of the pillory-sex by using an animated pillory-object, which can be all played in whatever way you like (this is what I know from a mod which uses the pillory-sex of zap correctly). ZAP also offers different other easy-to-lock animated furnitures, which come together with it ´s furniture-objects: Animation=furniture+pose, like gibbets, torture-poles and for example chain-poses.

As soon the pillory sex is over, the animations of sexlab-support will terminate and the victim is again set back into the furniture afterwards. An exactly plan of this use of sexlab and zap can offer ZAIRA (maria eden), whom I would ask for detailed info. This seems to be your only way to learn the way how it is used to work between sexlab and zap. You can instead also study the code of maria eden-but zaira maybe is helping you more quickly.

Good luck and I hope you will have success !

On 5/11/2021 at 5:29 AM, MisterWanka said:

Wow, this is a fantastic mod.  

However, as much as I am enjoying it, I am having a little problem with part of the mod which I haven't found a fix for.  So (in my best Urag gro-Shub) "Maybe you can help me." The problem in my game is a lot of the furnitures appear to have broken poses, substituting the 'rack' pose over what should be the appropriate ones.   I can compile a list of which ones are having this problem if need be.

I am using vortex, and I have zap helper addon enabled. I am also playing with DD LE 5.0 and DCL 9.0, and I am wondering if there are any known conflicts.  Keep up the great work, and I look forward to Zaz v9.  Cheers.

You probably got a mix between an older zap version and a newer one. I would deinstall the mod and make sure you have then cleaned the folders completely, manual-check. After that I would install zap version you want and run fnis. If then there ´s again nonsence, another mod is disturbing the pack-but I guess you should be going allright then. DD is not disturbing ZAP.

16 hours ago, CorruptGenie said:

endFunction

you can check the code of my Naked Defeat mod. 

it successfuly locks the PC into a furniture.

you can easily remove the furniture and start a sexscene tagged "pillory" (or any other furniture you need) and start the sex on the same spot.

After the sex you can respawn the furniture.

(Spawn furniture -> place PC at furniture -> activate furniture -> furniture idle will play -> start sex at PC location (center on player) -> despawn furniture -> have sex -> respawn furniture / repeat)

this is of course for the PC. 

I had some trouble stopping NPCs from moving :D
also putting NPC into furniture leads to missalignements which need their own fixes and approaches (I think Pamatronic made a guide somewhere but I never tested it) 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

you can check the code of my Naked Defeat mod. 

it successfuly locks the PC into a furniture.

you can easily remove the furniture and start a sexscene tagged "pillory" (or any other furniture you need) and start the sex on the same spot.

After the sex you can respawn the furniture.

(Spawn furniture -> place PC at furniture -> activate furniture -> furniture idle will play -> start sex at PC location (center on player) -> despawn furniture -> have sex -> respawn furniture / repeat)

this is of course for the PC. 

I had some trouble stopping NPCs from moving :D
also putting NPC into furniture leads to missalignements which need their own fixes and approaches (I think Pamatronic made a guide somewhere but I never tested it) 

Thank you.

Following Tara's advice I looked into Maria Eden's code and I now have something partway working (Thank you @t.ara). I'll post the code below for posterity.

I'm able to start a pillory sex animation and, just as you say, it spawns the pillory as part of the animation. Now the only problem is that the pillory spawned is a wooden one whereas I'd like to use a metallic one like I have placed in the world (pic attached). Anyone know if that's possible?

Spoiler

image.png.f5c2e007b4c9d51e17d68984361c5fb7.png

Spoiler

For posterity, here is the partially working code. This was adapted from Zaira's Maira Eden.

bool function PillorySex(Actor SexActor1, Actor SexActor2, ObjectReference pillory = none) ;SexActor1 = the female, SexActor2 = the male

string furnitureTag = "Pillory"

sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2,furnitureTag)
    if !anims
        debug.messagebox("PillorySex anims failed")
        return false
    endif

sslThreadModel thread = SexLab.NewThread()
    thread.AddActor(SexActor1)
    thread.AddActor(SexActor2)
    ;thread.DisableUndressAnimation(SexActor1)
    thread.CenterOnObject(pillory)
    thread.SetAnimations(anims)
    ;thread.SetHook("SlaveSex")
    thread.VictimRef = none
    thread.IsAggressive = true
    thread.SetBedding(0)
    thread.DisableBedUse()
    thread.DisableRagdollEnd(SexActor1, disabling = True)
    thread.DisableRagdollEnd(SexActor2, disabling = True)
    if !thread.StartThread()
        debug.messagebox("PillorySex thread start failed")
        return false
    else
        ;sexThreadID = thread.tid
        ;Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleChairExitStart")
        ;pillory.Disable()
        return true
    endif
endfunction

23 minutes ago, CorruptGenie said:

Thank you. Following Tara's advice I looked into Maria Eden's code and I now have something partway working (Thank you @t.ara). I'll post the code below for posterity.

I am able to start a pillory sex animation and just as you say it spawns the pillory as part of the animation. Now the only problem is that the pillory spawned is a wooden one whereas I'd like to use a metallic one like I have placed in the world (pic attached). Anyone know if that's possible?

Hide contents

the pillory in the animation is an animated object selected by the SLAL author.

The only way I know of to change it is replacing the mesh in the corresponding SLAL packs folder. 
I dont know if there is a script or ESP solution to this (but I doubt it).

you can check for my "alternate pillories" mod where I replace the standard wooden pillory in both ZAP and in all known SLAL packs.

In the support dection you can find a "metal pillory" version (its not yet in the downloads) 

Metal Pillories (download in the thread)

The mod link: 

50 minutes ago, CorruptGenie said:

Thank you. Following Tara's advice I looked into Maria Eden's code and I now have something partway working (Thank you @t.ara). I'll post the code below for posterity.

I am able to start a pillory sex animation and just as you say it spawns the pillory as part of the animation. Now the only problem is that the pillory spawned is a wooden one whereas I'd like to use a metallic one like I have placed in the world (pic attached). Anyone know if that's possible?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

For this you can only use the punishment Pillory as it is LINKED by animation object to the suiting animations of ZAP.

If you would like to do this on the metal-one, you have to create the metal-modell as an animated object and LINK it to a BLOCK of the same animations AND make it VALID also in the sexLab-code. This would cost to edit ZAP and add the whole pillory-block with this new furniture and it would cause to edit sexLab, so that you can additionally call those animations, which sexlab is then starting. It is not the way which I would suggest. 

In the new ZAP, maybe is coming an alternative method to allow interactions in furnitures without using such a complex way.

Anyway is the animated object version a successor concerning serious NPC/NPC/PC alignment, which can not being realized apart of this method, dual/paired animation with the suiting asset/furniture.

In short form: take the punishment pillory for it and take it as it is made in a very wise way between sexLab and Zap?.

For whipping scenes, the sexlab communication between zap and sexLab is instead not necessary. Also such stuff can be watched in mods like "Prison Overhaul" (POH), Maria Eden (ME) or some older stuff like the "losing-fight-instead of dying"-stuff-means you get bound to a cross and being punished with a whip....like one of the old Loverslab-classics: Devious Surrender (DS).

p.s. the mentioned mod of NYMRA is replacing parts of ZAP AND it uses animations, which exchange the original animations with other ones-but it is mostly a replacer of a framework, which won ´t allow to use an additional furniture aside-anyway: let me allow to say that it is of course up-to-you to override a framework, but there ´s from my point of view a more intellectual chance to add a new furniture with this function !

16 minutes ago, Nymra said:

the pillory in the animation is an animated object selected by the SLAL author.

The only way I know of to change it is replacing the mesh in the corresponding SLAL packs folder. 
I dont know if there is a script or ESP solution to this (but I doubt it).

you can check for my "alternate pillories" mod where I replace the standard wooden pillory in both ZAP and in all known SLAL packs.

In the support dection you can find a "metal pillory" version (its not yet in the downloads) 

Metal Pillories (download in the thread)

The mod link: 

This can not being working because the paired animations are bound exactly to the punishment pillory-further information you can read about in my answer.

We talk here about an animated object, which is used by sexLab, which is used from the source of ZAP (animations/pillory).

25 minutes ago, t.ara said:

This can not being working because the paired animations are bound exactly to the punishment pillory-further information you can read about in my answer.

We talk here about an animated object, which is used by sexLab, which is used from the source of ZAP (animations/pillory).

my alternate pillories mod replaces animobjects too.

but nvm. think he ll figure out what he needs :D

just curious what kind of mod he might come up with! ❤️ 

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

You probably got a mix between an older zap version and a newer one. I would deinstall the mod and make sure you have then cleaned the folders completely, manual-check. After that I would install zap version you want and run fnis. If then there ´s again nonsence, another mod is disturbing the pack-but I guess you should be going allright then. DD is not disturbing ZAP.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a shot and see if it works. Good to know there are no issues with DD, I'd hate to have to choose between them and Zaz.

Ok, maybe I will just stick with the wooden one then. What I liked most about the metal one was that it has those leg restraints built in.

But I recall an armor piece in ZAZ that looks kind of similar (are they called leg spreaders?). Maybe instead I can just equip those on the actor and call it a day.

6 hours ago, CorruptGenie said:

Ok, maybe I will just stick with the wooden one then. What I liked most about the metal one was that it has those leg restraints built in.

But I recall an armor piece in ZAZ that looks kind of similar (are they called leg spreaders?). Maybe instead I can just equip those on the actor and call it a day.

That ´s sadly not possible as long the asset is not suiting to the pose of the bone-torsion. As far a static-leg-spreader wants to be used, it has to be exactly suiting for such an animation/pose.  Everything you want to do in skyrim needs an individual work, which is mostly conplicated to realize. The weighting and boning in such a case can be done for best from both sides of the angles and then you use a mesh with no further connection-polygons between the legs to simulate the static iron in between most realistic way. If both legs stand on the ground, they both may move a little together with the ankle-restraints. The moving will be visible also with the middle part though the ankle-restraints will be keep fitting both in their position. The asset can be created by 3d-apps and then be exported and being used also by  bodyslide, because there is mostly the ankle-slider (ankle-size) under UUNP (different unified-shapes have different ankle-sizes) and of course under SE the CBBE-ankle-size-sliders, to. The export of such a spreader-bar has for it ´s perfect job in this case prepared to become a body-slide asset and CAN NOT being used as an animated object and in this case not being bound to an animation. This is maybe hard to understand but this is a fact. Bodyslide objects have to be created like clothing-assets and are avialable inside of their suiting, automatically created folders. They can be used ingame by equipping them by creating a suiting restraint-asset like other clothing is being made. In this case there is no further framework necessary and it can be called during the stay for the pose and after leaving the furniture, it can be dropped again. It is therefore no PLAYABLE content and it has not to appear as a playable content inside of the item-asset-list/menu.

The second way for a restraint (a realistic chain with collision) is only available under SKYRIM. Such a chain is connectiong both ankles with a loose chain, which has a complicated own skeleton with a target-link in the center, so to be abke to connect both ends of the right- and left chain in the middle. This principle is only available by using HDT-PE, which is not available under SKYRIM SE. SMP - physics has not being designed for such objects and it can ´t instead  be used, because it has no suiting parameters for such sort of stuff.

On 5/12/2021 at 2:23 PM, t.ara said:

Update: I think I found the conflict, I was running an outdated version of the Bannered Mare ISP 2.16. Disabling appeared to fix it. 

On 5/11/2021 at 10:09 AM, hahahathisisawesome said:

I don't remember What exact thing I did but I do remember, the Zaz Animation pack V8 is a Text file which lead to the real file. I Just vortexed installed the text file which caused a bug in the Old zaz v7 file. You probably Have to Uninstall the V7 file, Get the Actual V8 file from the Text file that you downloaded from the File in Loverslab, then Install that. After this I had no errors. 
Hope this helps, If it doesn't Then I'm sorry but I don't know what else I did

Edit: Spelling

I checked that, and it's the main file, not the text one. I don't know what is going on with it. It's driving me crazy. I didn't have 7 installed because my computer was wiped about... 6 months ago and I haven't been able to reinstall anything until now. So the only version I have is 8. :( 

13 hours ago, LiHara said:

I checked that, and it's the main file, not the text one. I don't know what is going on with it. It's driving me crazy. I didn't have 7 installed because my computer was wiped about... 6 months ago and I haven't been able to reinstall anything until now. So the only version I have is 8. :( 

I don't remember what else  I did. Sorry.

I downloaded and installed this mod and it works like a charm. But my question is...what do i do with this mod? Is it just for take some screenshot? I used all the furnitures in that room but it's just an animation on it. No sound either. And again... What's the point in this mod? Sorry for asking but i'm curious tho