t.ara

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Nourish baby’s skin for 24 hours with our classic Johnson’s® fresh smell

Everybody knows that babys have their own variety of "smells" :classic_dry:

Sorry, I'm getting off topic and keep quiet now :classic_blush:

On 7/20/2020 at 12:32 PM, YojimboRatchet said:

quick question, as i have no clue where to find lists of console commands / how to use them and getting a list for each mod, so i will ask here. is there a way to manually set the slavery status of the PC using console commands ? i want to try to set the PC as an escaped slave (zbfSlaveControl escaped slave = -1), and see what happens and how it works.

also, wondering if there will be more functionality with the leashing capabilities in Zaz with v9, since DFW really doesn't work that well and is very much outdated. would love to see a deeper, more usable leasing option that actually works.

anyone ?

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

anyone ?

There's a list of all console commands here.

You can always use the help command to try to find the FormIDs and EDIDs of objects in the engine.  Simply typing help in the console will print out an explanation of how to use the help syntax.

If the variable in question is a quest var, you can see all variables in a given quest if you know the quest's EDID (In the case of 'Unbound', the corresponding EDID is MQ101) with the command sqv questID, and to change a specific variable the command you want is setpqv questID varname value

If it's instead a global value, the command to change it is simply set varname to value

12 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i want to try to set the PC as an escaped slave (zbfSlaveControl escaped slave = -1), and see what happens and how it works.

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If the variable in question is a quest var, you can see all variables in a given quest if you know the quest's EDID (In the case of 'Unbound', the corresponding EDID is MQ101) with the command sqv questID, and to change a specific variable the command you want is setpqv questID varname value

If it's instead a global value, the command to change it is simply set varname to value

so how would this apply or be used in the escaped slave scenario ?

8 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

so how would this apply or be used in the escaped slave scenario ?

I dunno man - I don't even have zaz 8 installed.  You asked for a list of console commands, so I listed some.

Try using TES5Edit to look at the mod data and see what all the quests/globals are named, then look through the quest vars in-game and see what you can find.

This might be the wrong place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone has a solution for misaligned animations using the SE CBBE version of ZAP 8.0+? specifically, it’s for devices like the trophy wife and many other devices. I can post my load order if necessary (not at my pc right now). I tried using the helper add on, and the “furniture alignment correction for NPCs” mod. So far, no luck. Stuff like the upside down hanging pole works just fine, but the rack has an npc shifted to the side. 

On 8/21/2020 at 4:39 AM, bubbadogslaw said:

This might be the wrong place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone has a solution for misaligned animations using the SE CBBE version of ZAP 8.0+? specifically, it’s for devices like the trophy wife and many other devices. I can post my load order if necessary (not at my pc right now). I tried using the helper add on, and the “furniture alignment correction for NPCs” mod. So far, no luck. Stuff like the upside down hanging pole works just fine, but the rack has an npc shifted to the side. 

you can modify the .nif files of the furnitures on Bodyslide outfit studio (its not rocket science) to match your character. 
ideally copy two versions of the same furniture in to Outfit Studio and scale one of them to fit. Then delete the "original" one. 

Test in game and repeat. 
I want to do this for some stuff. In fact I might make a whole Zap Patch that fixes and modifies furnitures, but I m playing BHUNP and would optimize furnitures for that type first. 

Just now, CyberInfluencer said:

Hi -

Been searching and with each result I get more confused. Sorry for such a lame question.

I'm playing Skyrim VR

Once installed, how do I access the items and get my followers into the items and do whatever sexual acts that are available?
Thank you

ZAP is a framework, that is, it is a mod to be used by other modders who will take things (like furniture) and use them in their mod. In my case, I use it primarily with Home Sweet Home (by Musje) which allows me to place items inside a house with the limitations that her mod provides.

That said, you can use this mod:

to place items yourself.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

ZAP is a framework, that is, it is a mod to be used by other modders who will take things (like furniture) and use them in their mod. In my case, I use it primarily with Home Sweet Home (by Musje) which allows me to place items inside a house with the limitations that her mod provides.

That said, you can use this mod:

to place items yourself.

Unsure if it matters but I am playing Skyrim VR

I've done this and cannot get anyone on or in the items chosen. I used that spell. Thanks

6 minutes ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Unsure if it matters but I am playing Skyrim VR

I've done this and cannot get anyone on or in the items chosen. I used that spell. Thanks

maybe go to the thread of the mod? This is not the correct place. 

1 minute ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Once the item is out, there is nothing with ZAZ that I do to make a person use the item?

The spell only gets the item easily set in place.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly:

Neither the Zap Helper nor Zap makes NPC do anything with the furniture. 
You need a mod that makes the NPC use furnitures (like Enhanced Follower Framework) or enter the Furniture with ur Player Character.

These mods are only frameworks/ressources, you need other mods to "use" them. 

2 minutes ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Once the item is out, there is nothing with ZAZ that I do to make a person use the item?

The spell only gets the item easily set in place.

That is correct. With a follower (or similar such as a PAHE slave) you can tell them to "use" the item. If you do so they should get on it. Bear in mid, this will basically only last as long as you are looking at them.

1 minute ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Took forever but got the people in the devices now just need figure out how to start an animation once in the device :)

I don't know what you think you want but the animations are separate from the furniture. If you play Billyy's Tilted Wheel Face Fuck, for example, the animation will provide the necessary "furniture."

On 8/25/2020 at 9:18 PM, CyberInfluencer said:

Took forever but got the people in the devices now just need figure out how to start an animation once in the device :)

there is no such thing. 

ZAP cannot do this. 

The only mod that "simulates" this is Prison Overhaul Patched. 

OsmelMC is trying to get something similar with "Sexlab Utility Plus" but it will be a long way ahead I think. 

also, only a minority of furnitures have compatible Sexlab Animations. I am working on changing that, but well, a lot of work :)