Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

2 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

For some reason I can't get this to activate on LE version using NMM. I thought I had the wrong skeleton model but that didn't fix it. Any help would be appreciated

Let's start with this. What you get when you download ZAP from LL is two things (neither of which is a mod): 1) a link to MegaNZ and 2) a password to access the actual mod. So, did you open what you got from LL, use the link and the password and get the actual mod yet?

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Let's start with this. What you get when you download ZAP from LL is two things (neither of which is a mod): 1) a link to MegaNZ and 2) a password to access the actual mod. So, did you open what you got from LL, use the link and the password and get the actual mod yet?

Damnit! I always forget about this! Yeah this was the problem. Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I just noticed the development thread for ZAZ animation pack version 9 has disappeared, and I can't find any further information about its status. Could anyone here enlighten me about the latest developments on that front, if any? And preferably also why it was removed. I'm very confused right now.

Just curious but does is it normal for this mod to make npcs walk up to you and start violating you when you're in zaz furniture? or is that like a addon mod that I somehow forgot I downloaded because it is annoying and it kind of ruins other mods that uses the zaz furniture because it gets me stuck and not progress. 

Btw like where the story went and hope you are adding more and will update soon 

Edited by DevilGod05
Thank creator and send feedback

Is there a particular reason why, Zaz is always de-activating Fast Travel.. Like all the time. it apparently adds me to some hidden faction. i found a workaround, although it's annoying to repeat the steps each time this starts up again. May have found the unnamed faction and edited to add me to it, which seems to help a bit as well.

can this be fixed in the next version please ?

10 hours ago, DevilGod05 said:

Just curious but does is it normal for this mod to make npcs walk up to you and start violating you when you're in zaz furniture? or is that like a addon mod that I somehow forgot I downloaded because it is annoying and it kind of ruins other mods that uses the zaz furniture because it gets me stuck and not progress. 

Btw like where the story went and hope you are adding more and will update soon 

might be a mod called Interactive BDSM. 
if they just slap you it might be Spank that Ass or Sexlab Surival. 

Also Deviously enslaved continue I think can trigger on furnitures now.

58 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Is there a particular reason why, Zaz is always de-activating Fast Travel.. Like all the time. it apparently adds me to some hidden faction. i found a workaround, although it's annoying to repeat the steps each time this starts up again. May have found the unnamed faction and edited to add me to it, which seems to help a bit as well.

can this be fixed in the next version please ?

you could maybe delete the faction in the ESP. or the keyword leading to it. should only return a "none" error in the log and not cause problems.

5 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Not quite sure how to do either thing, as i don't use CK and not really familiar with it.

you dont need CK, just TES5edit or zEdit. 
I looked up the scripts, but as usual it seems not to be an easy task to just disable fast travel from there without some time investment... 

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you dont need CK, just TES5edit or zEdit. 
I looked up the scripts, but as usual it seems not to be an easy task to just disable fast travel from there without some time investment... 

thanks for your help, regardless :)

hopefully the next Zaz version will have this fixed / removed.