>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazJailStockAnimation.hkx<<
I'm Currently having this issue.
the  animations mods I have that are Zaz/Zap
                                                                 Load Order
ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.7z                                     273
ZAP_No Collisions Furnitures                         242
ZAP Alternate Pillories 1-2.7z                         241
Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]   56

Any Idea on the file I'm missing or downloaded twice/Should remove? 

No Collision Furnitures and Alternate Pillories do not alter Animations at all. 

So I would look at the CBBE things first. 
YOu use MO2? Then just check the meshes folder of all mods and how they overwrite each other. 

On 4/2/2021 at 12:23 PM, iggypop1 said:

@t.ara With all respect for your hard work on ZAZ, but have you ever considered to fix the animations that comes with it? Ally with an animator .......?!

If anybody have a fixed version of the animations please send them to me:classic_angel:

Maybe you refer your call to the cam-animation-issures?!-I correscted some furnitures, but not all because it s no problem to switch to 3rd-cam of sexlab. Those furnitures with this errors do not occure because of ZAP, the errors appear because of a problem, which is based on the way, how new IDLES get working inside of SKYRIM. As long FNIS won ´t get any further update, you have to use those furnitures, which do not show the stuck-cam-problem. if you drive them by a quest. Furthermore can maybe help a script to take care of the cam-directory inside of the quest-mod.

If I would create a mod like ZAP again, I would use mocap for animation-creation-anyway is that action TOO late to be worth to be prepared for the few and left place for ZAP 9. 

A dedicated realistic furniture havok-based animation-addition for SKYRIM can be only created by using a more professional method, which is not working under FNIS.

If you want a quick repair you can try to delete collisions or replace collisions of existing not working furnitures with the zap-standard-CRUX for example! Anyway will I not replace such edited stuff to my mod.

The words "fixed animations" is here really an irritating term.  It ´s not the problem of any animation and not a problem of the furniture itself, it ´s a problem of the way, how SKYRIM acts with this set-ups by playing FNIS ´s injected idles.

6 hours ago, hahahathisisawesome said:

I use Vortex.

I m not familiar with how it is done there, sorry. 

On 4/2/2021 at 12:23 PM, iggypop1 said:

@t.ara With all respect for your hard work on ZAZ, but have you ever considered to fix the animations that comes with it? Ally with an animator .......?!

If anybody have a fixed version of the animations please send them to me:classic_angel:

which animations need a fix?
Replacing existing Zaz animations is planned by me as soon as I get my 3D max sets up. (will still take some time, but zaz has my highest priority even before my own SLAL pack :D) 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I m not familiar with how it is done there, sorry. 

which animations need a fix?
Replacing existing Zaz animations is planned by me as soon as I get my 3D max sets up. (will still take some time, but zaz has my highest priority even before my own SLAL pack :D) 

@Nymra

All non-furniture+furniture animations

Yes a ZAZ ani replacer, thats exactly was i was looking for?  you are stubborn in a very good way,respect`´n ❤️

30 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

@Nymra

All non-furniture+furniture animations

Yes a ZAZ ani replacer, thats exactly was i was looking for?  you are stubborn in a very good way,respect`´n ❤️

in what way are they broken?
I only know of some of the SLAL animations (bound 2P fucking) are not doing well.
But all the Furniture animations and poses that I know of work.

Just some of them are static (not animated) or have too little movement.

Can you specify what you mean by "broken"? 

5 minutes ago, BoomTarakTarak said:

What's the rack animation name? I mostly see missionary stuff

Off hand I can't tell you but I can tell you how to find out. When SexLab plays an animation the name always shows up for about 3 seconds in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

Of course, if you're like me when you're looking for it that animation won't show up. The good news there is that also solves your problem.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Off hand I can't tell you but I can tell you how to find out. When SexLab plays an animation the name always shows up for about 3 seconds in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

Of course, if you're like me when you're looking for it that animation won't show up. The good news there is that also solves your problem.

Ok, so i saw at the Sexlab MCM the animation that was playing whenever i sit on a furniture playing the wrong animation, and it said Leito Spooning. But i unchecked the Leito spooning also in the Sexlab MCM and it still doesn't work. And the rack animation is not showing it's name whenever i sit on the rack or other furniture

23 hours ago, Nymra said:

in what way are they broken?
I only know of some of the SLAL animations (bound 2P fucking) are not doing well.
But all the Furniture animations and poses that I know of work.

Just some of them are static (not animated) or have too little movement.

Can you specify what you mean by "broken"? 

Maybe its the non- furniture animations thats broken or"bad"

2 hours ago, BoomTarakTarak said:

Ok, so i saw at the Sexlab MCM the animation that was playing whenever i sit on a furniture playing the wrong animation, and it said Leito Spooning. But i unchecked the Leito spooning also in the Sexlab MCM and it still doesn't work. And the rack animation is not showing it's name whenever i sit on the rack or other furniture

Did you turn off BOTH the one listed in the "regular" animation and the one in "aggressive" animations?

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

Did you turn off BOTH the one listed in the "regular" animation and the one in "aggressive" animations?

I did, i also removed every Leito animation in regular, foreplay, and aggressive animations. The animations also used to work before just so you know, i don't know what happened

3 hours ago, BoomTarakTarak said:

I did, i also removed every Leito animation in regular, foreplay, and aggressive animations. The animations also used to work before just so you know, i don't know what happened

Sounds like time to delete everything relevant and reload.

I am having some issues trying to upgrade from ZaZ 7.0 to 8.0 or 8.0+, I am using Vortex, it seems that many of my mods that require ZaZ does not recognize ZaZ 8.0 or 8.0+, and when I run loot I get the error on these mods saying "This plugin requires "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" to be installed but is missing" these mods include Immerslave, SLUTS Redux, Sanguine Debauchery, Simple Slavery among others. I have removed ZaZ 7.0 entirely from the data files before trying to download ZaZ 8.0 and or 8.0+. Is there a way to fix this issue or am I just stuck with ZaZ 7.0?

On 4/7/2021 at 2:40 PM, RollonTheDane2 said:

I am having some issues trying to upgrade from ZaZ 7.0 to 8.0 or 8.0+, I am using Vortex, it seems that many of my mods that require ZaZ does not recognize ZaZ 8.0 or 8.0+, and when I run loot I get the error on these mods saying "This plugin requires "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" to be installed but is missing" these mods include Immerslave, SLUTS Redux, Sanguine Debauchery, Simple Slavery among others. I have removed ZaZ 7.0 entirely from the data files before trying to download ZaZ 8.0 and or 8.0+. Is there a way to fix this issue or am I just stuck with ZaZ 7.0?

I would also quite like to know the answer to this question...  Perhaps those using Vortex need to install 8.0+ the old-fashioned way, dropping folders ect..?

Edit: I can't speak for you, @RollonTheDane2, however I am an illiterate moron apparently.

I made my suggestion of installing the mod as was done in the days before ModManager and NMM when we all relied on the fire-keeper to keep the cave fires burning... Then I went to go do it, and upon unpacking the archive, I knew what was wrong immediately. So I returned to the mod page and read a bit more carefully, and found this:

"

Unpack what you downloaded, open the TEXT file inside and use the link there to download the mod.

The mod is too large to host directly on Lovers Lab so you end up with these extra steps you have to perform to get it.

17 hours ago, twoaxemasher said:

I would also quite like to know the answer to this question...  Perhaps those using Vortex need to install 8.0+ the old-fashioned way, dropping folders ect..?

Edit: I can't speak for you, @RollonTheDane2, however I am an illiterate moron apparently.

I made my suggestion of installing the mod as was done in the days before ModManager and NMM when we all relied on the fire-keeper to keep the cave fires burning... Then I went to go do it, and upon unpacking the archive, I knew what was wrong immediately. So I returned to the mod page and read a bit more carefully, and found this:

"

Unpack what you downloaded, open the TEXT file inside and use the link there to download the mod.

The mod is too large to host directly on Lovers Lab so you end up with these extra steps you have to perform to get it.

Thanks, I guess I need to get better glasses or something, totally missed that part, would make sense.

@t.ara

Thanks for the awesome mod.  I have found an issue that is only in SkyrimVR.  The setvehicle() command will cause a VR camera glitch that is unbearable.  It basically rotates around hundreds of times a minute.  I have created a patch to allow the VR community to enjoy zaz.  I simply changed the SetVehicle() commands to (None) after the function sets up.  If you want me to remove the patches I will.  If you want they can stay hosted on my patches page.

Here is the relevant section from my page:

Zaz Animation Pack v8+

Hide contents

Required original mod: Zaz V8+

Changes: Fixed camera spin on ...

Script:  zbfSlot

Edits: Added- ActorRef.SetVehicle(None)     after the full     Function SetFurniture    to reset  ActorRef.SetVehicle(akFurniture)

Fixes: camera spin & should place pc appropriately

Script:  zbfBondageShell

Edits: Changed - akActor.SetVehicle(MarkerPin) to     akActor.SetVehicle(None)

Fixes: camera spin if a mod uses Zaz to "Forces the actor to stay put"

Reported bugs: None. However, players might be able to move around if the originating mod that uses Zaz to stop PC movement has no other way to disable player controls. You will have to keep you fingers off the joystick.

If you want to incorporate them into the base mod, that is also a great option.  You could also add an MCM hasVR bool and use an if/then statement above the setvehicle() commands.  This might be a bit of overkill, as non-VR skyrim players would never need that option and VR players could use the patch or you could create a FOMOD.  Either way, let me know what you want.

Cheers!

I have the patches hosted here:

Let me know if it is okay for me to share the VR patch

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 10:11 AM, hahahathisisawesome said:

Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA025.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage02.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBuried.hkx<<
I'm Currently having this issue.
the  animations mods I have that are Zaz/Zap
                                                                 Load Order
ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.7z                                     273
ZAP_No Collisions Furnitures                         242
ZAP Alternate Pillories 1-2.7z                         241
Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]   56

Any Idea on the file I'm missing or downloaded twice/Should remove? 

Having this exact sae problem. I don't have the no collisions or the pillories but the 

ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.7z 

and

ZAP 8+ Faster in and out of Furnitures Fix 

Also using Vortex 

I get Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA024.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA025.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHandsUpBehindInCuffs.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage03.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage01.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazKennelBondage04.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazHorizontalPoleBondageOutdoor.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBuried.hkx<<
 V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1667     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\ZaZAnimationPack+", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

5 hours ago, WCSC said:

There is a mod out there that says I need this mod, but can be soft dependency only....what does that mean ..."Soft dependency"?

Hard dependency means that the game will crash if you do not have the mod. Soft dependency means that you will lose some of the mod's function if you don't have this one but the game will still run.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

Hard dependency means that the game will crash if you do not have the mod. Soft dependency means that you will lose some of the mod's function if you don't have this one but the game will still run.

Got it thanks!  I thought maybe I had to somehow do a partial install ?