Site questions, comments, and suggestions

3 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Sites moved to a new server now. Everything isn't going to be perfect right away however. Will still need to do some server optimizations so things may go up and down still while things get tweaked until performance is back to where it should be.

And yes, I'm aware some emoji's appear broken. Not sure if that's related or not since their images are pulled from a different site, but will look into it as I can.

Thanks for all the hard work, it's highly appreciated!

I approve of the « maintenance » message as well, it helps dealing with frustration and saving time. On a side note, the blogs' main page also got a bulleted presentation bug of the Create blog/Create entry function, which certainly must be a bug as well. :classic_smile:

9 hours ago, Antioch666 said:

Is the patience related to Patreon donations!? We ARE all slowly learning from Bethesda you know... "It just works!" x)

I have a supporter account, and I can tell you it isn't. Maintenance is maintenance, for everyone, that's all. If the cable is unplugged, it's unplugged. :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, Ashal said:

Everything isn't going to be perfect right away however.

Login with the verification question seems to be broken ... either it is a temporary effect or something substantial.

Just want to raise your attention to it, since it is locking valid users out

Something strange going on with uploading files. It seems that low file size uploads work well but everything over 5Mb get stuck and causes 200 error but this is bit random. Did some experimenting and noticed that some gifs that get uploaded wrong have their file size doubled without affecting the gif itself any way which is very weird. 

Is the 5Mb max file upload size by site design or is it just some kind of bug?

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

Sites moved to a new server now. Everything isn't going to be perfect right away however. Will still need to do some server optimizations so things may go up and down still while things get tweaked until performance is back to where it should be.

And yes, I'm aware some emoji's appear broken. Not sure if that's related or not since their images are pulled from a different site, but will look into it as I can.

Thanks for the heads up ?.

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

it will but come again? I hope it comes back.

As far as I understood it is rebuilding in the background... so it just takes time and you should have it all back in your view. ?

DE: Was ich verstanden habe, wird im Hintergrund die Site mit allen Querreferenzen neu zusammengebaut/wiederhergestellt. Sowas kann durchaus dauern, aber dann solltest Du alles wieder in Deiner Ansicht wiederfinden.

@Grey Cloud :classic_blush: ah! Thank you. ? emmm... which era is that? 4E ? 5E? Will there still be the empire or will the Altmer have doomed us all :classic_ph34r:

7 hours ago, worik said:

As far as I understood it is rebuilding in the background... so it just takes time and you should have it all back in your view. ?

DE: Was ich verstanden habe, wird im Hintergrund die Site mit allen Querreferenzen neu zusammengebaut/wiederhergestellt. Sowas kann durchaus dauern, aber dann solltest Du alles wieder in Deiner Ansicht wiederfinden.

I not know whether should laugh or cry!
since over a week every day the same, from afternoon 15-16 clock (European Time) 3-4 PM, I have absolutely no access to LL!

I have today determined 20 - 30 trying launched, each time 502 Time out, now I had first access.

I start to despair, I visit many websites, but never experienced something like that.

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

I not know whether should laugh or cry!
since over a week every day the same, from afternoon 15-16 clock (European Time) 3-4 PM, I have absolutely no access to LL!

I have today determined 20 - 30 trying launched, each time 502 Time out, now I had first access.

I start to despair, I visit many websites, but never experienced something like that.

It happens when someone consta DDoS this site,same for all the users here.

12 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_blush: ah! Thank you. ? emmm... which era is that? 4E ? 5E? Will there still be the empire or will the Altmer have doomed us all :classic_ph34r:

PST = GMT - 8 hours when this country isn't observing Daylight Saving Time, GMT - 7 hours when it is (DST starts March 10 this year). And don't worry about the Altmer; they eventually begin a war they can't win in Hammerfell for "reasons" and Nirn falls apart as reality is so riddled with logic and plot holes it can't sustain itself. Or a bunch of angry, privileged sheeple tear the Divines apart because they do something they don't like and dare disagree with them. Whichever comes first. :classic_tongue:

18 hours ago, Ashal said:

Being able to access the site, post and PM with the occasional download and/or upload is great...The rest hopefully will come in time.

22 hours ago, Tirloque said:

I approve of the « maintenance » message as well, it helps dealing with frustration and saving time. On a side note, the blogs' main page also got a bulleted presentation bug of the Create blog/Create entry function, which certainly must be a bug as well. :classic_smile:

I have a supporter account, and I can tell you it isn't. Maintenance is maintenance, for everyone, that's all. If the cable is unplugged, it's unplugged. :classic_wink:

It was just a joke and no CPU I don't blame anyone other than the fucktards DDOSing loverslab. They should be DDOSing their mothers facebook page instead.

8 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

It happens when someone consta DDoS this site,same for all the users here.

for me it is not so easy, I am not proficient in English language and to write, impossible!
I use a translation program and write there, that usually lasts 10-20 minutes, with longer texts also much longer.
to the current status of LL it is almost impossible for me, these written texts to copy into the writing field.
for me then is the long write, pure waste of time! :classic_sad:

57 minutes ago, AndragonFirefly said:

First time able to connect to Loverslab all day and still not working very well. Are we under attack by those who would rather this site be shut down? Why can't they just let us be?

it's not a ddos this time, there is a server update/upgrade/move of some sort going on.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

it's not a ddos this time, there is a server update/upgrade/move of some sort going on.

Yep, no DDOS attacks this time.  I'm getting 502'd and 504'd.  That's the site servers not communicating with one another and refusing external requests.  I'm also getting a shitload of data errors that have nothing to do with servers; that's from a borked updated.  The site is a mess.

20 minutes ago, Benmc20 said:

@Ashalmust go to the adminCP and force everyone to use the IPS light theme (the only one who actually works) and desactivate the two other themes for the time being. Seel what actually doing the carbon theme:

1552240668-screenshot-20190310-184844.pn
1552240676-screenshot-20190310-184858.pn

That's the one that works for you that doesn't mean it works for everyone. The IPB light theme doesn't work for me your screen shot is what I see when I use it. But the Carbon full width does work for me as does the Carbon default.