Site questions, comments, and suggestions

At least the youngsters among us could guess now how it must have felt to run Morrowind in 2002 on a tuned DOS computer of the Bill & Monica days with a rogue 500kb hamster inside and everything else on board.... by sheer fear of the little chairman in his squealing wheel. This is where the real lag fun starts, chiiiil'dren.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, myuhinny said:

It could be a firefox thing not sure though as I use chrome. Have you tried chrome or a different browser to see if it might be being caused by firefox?

You were right. it's the browser. When I upload my pictures from my PC, they are uploaded in .jpg format. When doing it from the host it post them as .png although they are .jpg. Strange.

6 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

You were right. it's the browser. When I upload my pictures from my PC, they are uploaded in .jpg format. When doing it from the host it post them as .png although they are .jpg. Strange.

Compression optimizations. A strange stuff of IPS 4.4. Mostly on GIF though.

3 hours ago, Jazzman said:

At least the youngsters among us could guess now how it must have felt to run Morrowind in 2002 on a tuned DOS computer of the Bill & Monica days with a rogue 500kb hamster inside and everything else on board.... by sheer fear of the little chairman in his squealing wheel. This is where the real lag fun starts, chiiiil'dren.

Don't remind me of those dark times, please. Especially about that damn hamster. I hate hamsters! They got a monster entry in D&D and a starring role in one of the most popular D&D video game series while lemmings got nothing but a brief blurb equating us to rats in some cold weather resource book.

I mentioned it before that an image appears as a generic gray blank until my browser windows has it in view. This is the only site that has that issue, though. I've been on several different sites and none of them do it.

2 hours ago, esqdumper said:

I can't update my topic at all — every time see 524 error. THAT's annoying ? (imo of course)

Could just be a temporary error, try again. If still doing it, link me the topic and I'll check.

EDIT: Nevermind. Tested a few other posts with this problem and having same issue. I'm looking into it.

Is there no DOA 6 section in Other Games yet?  Can some moderator create one, please? And shift those one or two threads that now are in DOA 5?

1 hour ago, Log Horizon said:

Is there no DOA 6 section in Other Games yet?  Can some moderator create one, please? And shift those one or two threads that now are in DOA 5?

wrong place for so something!
Contact Moderator or Ashal and that works via PM. :classic_wink:

edit: if you hope to get nude mods. 
then only so much, some character are teenagers!

Spoiler

DoA6-Init_09-10-18-738x410.jpg.optimal.j

1 hour ago, Log Horizon said:

Will get around to it when I can.

28 minutes ago, winny257 said:

wrong place for so something!
Contact Moderator or Ashal and that works via PM. :classic_wink:

edit: if you hope to get nude mods. 
then only so much, some character are teenagers!

Sorry for the big OT but again with this teenagers stuff, winny? 

In all the european states and all USA states 18 years old is an adult legal age and every characters of this game are 18 or elder.

https://teamninja-studio.com/doa6/us/characters.html

Really sorry again for the OT in this kind of thread.

Excuse for troubling. Strange now works forum. For some reason, the update of the forum pages is very late, I go to the topic and see posts there that were left 10 minutes ago, but this post is not yet displayed on the forum pages. And this is not the only case.

That is, on the forum page it is not always possible to learn about new posts, for this we need to go to the topic, to view if there is anything new.  At the speed with which LoversLab is now working, it takes a lot of time.

@Log Horizon No matter what is written there. The rule always applies -

<The model is as old as it looks, because it doesn’t have a passport that can be checked>.

10 hours ago, Alex_Win said:

@Log Horizon No matter what is written there. The rule always applies -

<The model is as old as it looks, because it doesn’t have a passport that can be checked>.

Sorry off Topic.

it is exactly like that, section of Rule 14

Spoiler

This includes any character that could be seen as loli, shota, child, or underage teen, regardless of its position as a virtual character or the intent to be passed off as a mystical race who only looks young; the only thing that matters in this respect is what the character appears to be at a glance.

and several threads have already been removed for this reason! 

Is it just me or is LL still massively......under performing?

Pages take forever to load, sometimes I get a 502 error on the host side, and the rare chance I CAN get in, I can't update my forum post without getting another error. I'd be surprised if this comment makes it through but I'm wondering what's going on..

4 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

Is it just me or is LL still massively......under performing?

Pages take forever to load, sometimes I get a 502 error on the host side, and the rare chance I CAN get in, I can't update my forum post without getting another error. I'd be surprised if this comment makes it through but I'm wondering what's going on..

Troubles with recent updates to the forum software. I'm working to fix what I can as fast as possible.

There seems to be a problem with the blog's section main page, some bullets have been added in front of the Add entry/Create new blog buttons, and so those buttons have been stretched fullwidth (with carbon fullwidth theme at least). Just reporting for the sake of bugs report. :classic_angel:

sorry for this post.
I know LL has problems, but it is getting worse.
in the morning (European time) everything is a bit slower but everything works.
afternoon when more people are here, then goes nothing more.
jump from thread to another mostly achieved the time limit, error code 524 time out exceeded.
usually on my PC setting, after 10 minutes. :classic_sad:

Its been bothering me for a long time but I never bothered to post about it or find a solution.

When using the search, the drop down ends up behind the links on the top of the page. Makes it impossible to click what you want. It does this on chrome and edge.

Untitled.png

On 3/6/2019 at 12:12 PM, Ashal said:

Troubles with recent updates to the forum software. I'm working to fix what I can as fast as possible.

Thanks,That that explains why it is slow to load now. i thought it was my internet connection acting up but other sites works fine i tried deleting the cookies and reload loverlab but it was still very slow. the weird thing is when viewing the forum section it will load fast, but the moment you go to the main forum section where you can chose all other section this part is really slow.