Site questions, comments, and suggestions

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

if your browser deletes all cookies, then you have to each time new sign up. :classic_wink:
I am registered here since October 16, 2011 and I have not logged off since that day.
I visit very many Websites, each a different password and username, holy shit what a job to search for the correct passwords!:classic_laugh:

edit: and yes there are 21 cookies!
if I above click on that (i) next to the https: //, then the following will be displayed (Red font) *the connection to this website is not completely secure*! :classic_tongue:

i just have the username and password saved and just click login, i have third party cookies blocked for security/privacy reasons so im only getting 10 cookies.. forums tend to make alot of them but most of them are from ads services and those get blocked. #hashtag Ads_should_be_illegal , if i want something i search for it  :D

42 minutes ago, Rhonen5 said:

... Ads_should_be_illegal ...

If ads should be illegal, then probably you have to pay for a site like this.

The site costs time and money, and ads are the main source of income to keep it alive.

16 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I use a few blockers in Chrome..cause going on the Internet without ad and script blockers onto the Internet is the equivalent of going without a shark cage into a shark frenzy. 

And Internet Explorer?  Bleech. 

I have previously (since yesterday) here on LL no adblocker used, for the simple reason, there were only a few and completely harmless.
Furthermore I never wanted to harm this website! all those who use an adblocker harm the website, no cookies, no advertising and thus financial loss for LL. :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, CPU said:

If ads should be illegal, then probably you have to pay for a site like this.

The site costs time and money, and ads are the main source of income to keep it alive.

i get that but some websites go crazy with them and websites like Twitch that get money from all streamers for example should not be allowed to have forced ads that can be skipped with payment becouse i see that as a blackmail and pure greed.. websites like this one that dont get payed by normal means are the only ones what should be allowed to have ads and those ads should be about the same stuff that is on said website with real links to real deal offers and not some survey or shit like that :D  i never click on ads becouse iv got virus when doing so aswel so if a website want to have ads then they should make sure they are safe to click on.. not that iv seen any on this website but just saying  :)

6 minutes ago, damnvox said:

big files that aren't download mirror redirects are having network errors. can't download the basic framework.

It is a known problem.

You should try to download it in another time window (for example 01:00 GMT - 11:00 GMT)

We are trying to fix it.

Okay... I was away for a while.  Real Life stuff of course.  And when I got back a few weeks ago, I got blitzed by 505 errors, some page that says it's the HOST that's down, and SQL isn't working.  That was every day, my needing to refresh or just come back a half hour later.  Hell, even the default THEME broke.

Well... seems to be working FINE right now (but I don't wanna jinx it).

34 minutes ago, solidabd said:

I still can't download stuff above 30 Mb I'm starting to think its on my side since I'm browsing the site normally! anyone else having this issue ? 

I can't download too, since yesterday , when i reach 50-60% : download failure . try in another time like said CPU 

24 minutes ago, Nikkie1500 said:

I can't download too, since yesterday , when i reach 50-60% : download failure . try in another time like said CPU 

The U.S. servers are swamped from about 7AM EST to 12AM PST.  I can only access the site for 7hrs a day.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, movomo said:

Screenshot_2019-03-15 Attention Required Cloudflare.png

I'm consistently getting this error whenever I hit the final submit button of a new file. (3-4 tries over days)

But I see some other people have sucessfully uploaded a new file some hours ago, so I want to know if this issue is a temporary site-wide problem or something very bad on my side?

Ok, I'm told this thread is more suited than Technical Support for this sort of question. I'm getting this error in the spoiler. Is this a known problem or just me?

7 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> You know, sometimes I have a feeling that the site does this to us by giving us 500 errors ;)

(This is just a joke although as pregnant woman I try to be patient and understanding. Well, I can't do it always). :)

I am a very active member here. 
every day at any time and I feel betrayed by LoversLab, I do not understand why all the whole trouble.
if a program does not work then I would reset it, before the update everything was in best order, except for a few little things.
but now, I hate this number !! :classic_angry:

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png