Site questions, comments, and suggestions

On 3/11/2019 at 8:03 PM, CPU said:

Please be patient. We are working on it.

It is gong better and better. Just give it time.

The clear notifications button is gone !

* Clear button active*  ?

Is there a general time where the forum is sceduled to be running? This morning (my area around 11 in the morning Berlin time) it was working for maybe an hour. after that it was down everytime I checked over the day until now ( 2 o'clock in the morning). Just wanna know when to check threads and update them. Thanks

We'll be patient CPU. We must because we love LL. :)

Just one statistic: I got "500 error" messages in one hour more than @winny257 has life years and same messages appeared in last 10 days equally to 1% of total number of LL members.  :D

Of course, I was just JOKING. :)

All the complaining posts here really have to grind the admins gears. ?

On the other hand it show how important this site is for many people ?

Just keep calm and look ahead for the day everything comes back to normal. I bet the site will break down imediately because of all the new uploads etc. that now have to wait for it to be stable. ?

6 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

We'll be patient CPU. We must because we love LL. :)

Just one statistic: I got "500 error" messages in one hour more than @winny257 has life years and same messages appeared in last 10 days equally to 1% of total number of LL members.  :D

Of course, I was just JOKING. :)

My friend, that's how I feel me *to cry*

spacer.png

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It probably doesn't help to have hundred of impatient people (like me, I have to admit), hitting reload again and again expecting a different result :)

Yeah thats why I am asking when its ok to look. Its now again morning in my region and that's when it worked yesterday.

Wasnt complaining, was really just asking so the admins have to deal with "too many connections" while trying to get it running again.

28 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Yeah thats why I am asking when its ok to look. Its now again morning in my region and that's when it worked yesterday.

that's the way it is every day, In the morning everything is wonderful, but in the afternoon I'm afraid to click on the LoversLab link!

annotation on the edge, before the update before the trouble started, 6 Cookies, now 21 Cookies, some questionable!

therefore I use from today an adblocker!

I know the site has been through a lot lately and I don't like to piss and moan BUT I do want to point out a couple of issues I've had this morning. First, all my emojis are in black and white ? (see!).  While doing PMs I no longer have the option to change the size or type of font (although I can do it here on a post). Also on PMs those I receive are all black and white although I am assured that they look normal on the other end (at the sender/receiver). If these are things that are going to resolve over a little time as the site works out - great, just ignore this post.

BTW this happens whether I'm on Chrome (my preferred) or Firefox. I just don't do Internet Explorer.

Finally, props on keeping the site moving better today than it has in days. My experience is the same as Winny's but today appears to be better. ?

? If you are still doing maintenance work in the background, I suggest to officially take the site offline and post a proper return date. Take all the time you need to properly finish what ever you are doing. But make it public, what's going on.

I feel, that these funnies below take a much greater toll on everybody, compared to a dedicated "Sorry, we are cleaning up and polishing the tables until ..." message. Just my feeling.

LL_500.jpg.7a9fdce998bd37cc1dfaf5b6f42111db.jpgLL.Gateway.jpg.ccdf715fc3ceb214c1805da5eb74d922.jpg

16 hours ago, winny257 said:

that's the way it is every day, In the morning everything is wonderful, but in the afternoon I'm afraid to click on the LoversLab link!

annotation on the edge, before the update before the trouble started, 6 Cookies, now 21 Cookies, some questionable!

therefore I use from today an adblocker!

i have 10 cookies after login, i use adblocker and noscript and my browser deletes all cookies when i close it so i dont really care how many that gets created :D Hashtag FeelingNerdy lol

5 hours ago, Rhonen5 said:

i have 10 cookies after login, i use adblocker and noscript and my browser deletes all cookies when i close it so i dont really care how many that gets created :D Hashtag FeelingNerdy lol

if your browser deletes all cookies, then you have to each time new sign up. :classic_wink:
I am registered here since October 16, 2011 and I have not logged off since that day.
I visit very many Websites, each a different password and username, holy shit what a job to search for the correct passwords!:classic_laugh:

edit: and yes there are 21 cookies!
if I above click on that (i) next to the https: //, then the following will be displayed (Red font) *the connection to this website is not completely secure*! :classic_tongue: