Lot of potential, it will be a very fun mod after some brushing, definitively need to be linked with simple slavery (in both way to "get in then to get out too + your way"), got multiple attacker at the same time with different animation started (perhaps there's something like a check of animation started to do or something like that). Well good work for now, will wait for a more evolved version.

I've been trying on 2 of my characters. 1 is 53, the other is 5. I can not trigger the kidnap event at all.

This led me to ask, can you please define the term "outside"?

Outside any buildings in general?
Outside the city walls?
Outside the city outskirt areas?
Because I tried waiting in the dark (2100 hrs to 500 hrs game time) on both characters, behind city walls (Solitude & Windhelm) & the villages (Dragonbridge & Riverwood) nothing happened. I want to ask here first before I move to some bandit hole in the middle of nowhere, I have a lot of mods running at once & my likelihood of CTD when travel beyond city outskirts are extremely high.

EDIT
So I check other posts, it seems the trigger is somewhere near or around Whiterun, it took my lvl 53 char. 4 ingame days to be kidnapped. Even when she was, the kidnap session stopped after 3ingame hours (she was kidnapped at 2000, raped until 2300) the kidnappers stopped bother. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to leave the shack, so I just coc-ed her out.

i found i got instantly kidnapped as i walked west from Whiterun towards the Reach ( open land towards Rorikstead.) I was actually off to shoot that first dragon you have to fight at the watchtower and while mid-conversation with Irelith i got 'darted'! hehe. :) That was at approximately 9pm game time.

But i think i will put this mod on hold and wait for the MCM version i think is being worked on as i cant seem to leave the bandits once captured. I have tried everything i can think off and they just wont let me go. :(

a very nice mod, can consider to add some quest for it..........

The dragonbone is too strong for the shout,so if want more immersive, maybe add a gag for dragonbone so she/he cannot used the thuum to defeat kidnapper

Dragonborn is the only 1 person can slay the dragon in skyrim, the jarl of skyrim need to pay a ransom to rescue dragonborn, so dragonborn cant release until kipnapper get the ransom.

But, dragon born can steal the key to unlock the shack to escape if success

if fail to steal the key,the the kidnapper will take dragon born to their boss

so the quest begin

somethinglike that

just a suggest lolz

sorry for my poor english

Haven't installed the mod, but eventually will.

Just really appreciate the effort you put in communicating with others in the thread :)

Haha, actually I really appreciated how people put time in writing very good and detailed suggestions

@Vinfamy:

First of all I want to thank you and congratulate you on what you already have, secondly I want to warn you to not try and please everyone. You can't and you will only burn yourself out.

That said I do have suggestions of my own.

1) Dangerous Nights and Cursed Loot feature sleep attacks. You could either hook into them or add a chance to get abducted by bandits when you sleep in the wilderness, a dungeon or even at an inn.

They don't need a sleeping dart if you are already asleep ;)

2) This one is more something for a much later release as it expands on the premise of your mod but the theme is very similar.

Instead of you getting ambushed and kidnapped the same could happen to your Followers or Spouses (when they are not with you or when they are currently off screen) giving you the quest to hunt their captors down and save them from continued servitude as a sexslave in a dungeon or castle.

I'd imagine it would work similar to the radiant quest in Fallout 4 were you have to free Raider Captives only with more fucking going on.

There actually was a mod like this for skyrim once but it was japanese, barely working and by now is abandoned I think.

But yeah, please don't burn yourself out. With MCM this could become a essential mod like Get Stripped, Devious Cidhna or Defeat.

1. Yes, that's a very good shout about sleeping - pretty easy to implement too.

2. I like that. Can have a radiant quest, bit like the one you do for Farkas but with 'action' instead :)

This seems like the type of mod that can reinvigorate my waning interest in Skyrim. Definitely gonna keep my eye on it as it develops.

One note that I'd like to point out: regarding the threesome scenes, like others I've have had some FFM scenes sneak in which always look awkward, and I noticed when using the animation selector in Tools that only consensual threesome animations are presented as options. I'd figure if it focused on aggressive threesome options, the FFM animations would naturally get filtered out.

That's a good shout. Actually with FunnyBuziness, we get a decent number of aggressive MMF animations overall.

Works well for me, I am looking forward to updates. I have had a story idea that fits very well with your set up. How about some cultists who have a prophecy saying its the male child of the female dragonborn that actually defeats Alduin so they kidnap here to a ritual cave for breeding to ensure the future. A pregnancy mod would work with but even if one isnt used the story still works. Or maybe a mage offering you to some dremora lord for power would also be a different kind of ceremony. 

Thanks!

Thank you for the suggestion. We can pretty much have a few scenarios for each faction in Skyrim - the list can never be exhaustive :)

I noticed that all of the animations getting played are consensual and that Sexlab isn't recording any of the acts as "victim" based. Also (not using Tools or similar, just sexlab itself) I get very few animation options for each act - usually only two - that I can switch between.

This was version 1.1, so maybe it is fixed in 1.2. Everything else worked wonderfully so far as I was able to test it out, thanks very much. I'm quite looking forward to your generous progress.

1.2 should fix the Times Victim issues. I just forgot to set the player as the victim previously.

Yes, Yes, I agree, Not that I do not like those, but they add so much load that scene's can get screwed things up.  Is much better to keep your mod simple, and with less dependency's, these seem to be changing a lot lately, and then your mod will be broken.

1. Just and Idea, but you might not do such a long scene, try using the scene to just set up the conversation that led's to the sex act.

then during the sex act if one wants, they can space bar through it.

This would leave you with More opportunity to add random events, where the Kidd-napping is not the same each time, and would give you more chance to add dirty, or mean dialogue.

2. It is easy to move back into the next act something like this. Put together quickly, so may not be all exactly right.

;****Vaginal*** ;Just examples from some of things I have been doing or testing
;also use utility.wait(1.0) ;This with no Goodbye hold NPC till act start
;Dailogue call with >> (GetOwningQuest() as GGPatronServiceHoQuest).SellBodyV(akSpeakerRef)

Function SellBodyV(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef) ;Vaginal
        UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()                        ; clear as sex act may be long
;        SexLab.StripActor(playerRef, DoAnimate = True)        ;Player Strip
        Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
    ;first actor is always defensive
    ;second actor is agressive
        actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
        sexActors[0] = PlayerRef
        sexActors[1] = akSpeaker

;Change BlowJob to Boobjob, Vaginal, Anal

sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "vaginal", TagSuppress = "Aggressive", RequireAll = true)
                ;**** Hook & start sex******
        SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowBed = false, hook = "PlayerRef")
        RegisterforModEvent("HookAnimationend_playerRef", "PlayerRefDone")
                ;************************
EndFunction

then restart it here

;******unregister Hooked animation Ends**************
Event PlayerRefDone(int threadID, bool hasPlayer)
        UnregisterForModEvent("HookAnimationend_PlayerRef")

if YourSexScene.getvalue() == 1
        Debug.Notification("first sex done")
        YoureSceneNext01.start() ; start next which led to another (  if YourSexScene.getvalue() == 2 )
        Debug.Notification("sec. sex done")
    Elseif YourSexScene.getvalue() == 2
        YourSceneNext02.start()
    Elseif YourSexScene.getvalue() == 3 ;eventually leding to
        Debug.Notification("Third sex done")
        ResetPlayerNormal() ;release PC AI control
    endif
    ;    END CODE

endevent

Which eventually will get to go here

;****Remove Player AI state****
Function ResetPlayerNormal()
    utility.wait(2)
    game.setplayeraidriven(false) ;take out od raidriven
    Game.EnablePlayerControls() ;restore control
    Debug.SendAnimationEvent(playerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState") ;Back to normal idle
    utility.wait(2)
 ;   PlayerRef.RemoveItem(GGPS_CuffsRope02, 1, true)        ;Remove Rope Bindings
    Debug.Notification("Player should have control back starting finish")
    YourSceneFinish01.start()        ;start release Slut or drop her in the trash can out side of some random location scene
EndFunction

May not be what you want to do, I just had a lot of times the scene would hang, and I have actually never gotten to the release yet.

Thank you for a fresh Idea, It has a lot of potential..

Thank you so much for the script suggestions. Picked up a lot of useful new ways to interact with SexLab and Papyrus and a few less script-heavy shortcuts to what I was trying to do.

yes the message comes up, and i have waitet without doing anything for a half hour of realtime before i startet to write this post ;)

when iam not totally bound up as i nthe dcl quest "a damsell i ndistress" or via other dd where i wear a full chastity set and armbindings everything works, even with the high vampirestage, but if iam locked in full chastity gear (belt, bra and ballgag) and wear a armbinder or yoke there is no sl scene starting

with a ringgag or without bound hands it works, or if the belt or rba is not equipped it works also, just not with a full chastityset and bound hands.

console says there is no sl scene findable for the situation.

I'll look more into compatibility with DD stuff. BDSM will be an optional content in Kidnapped anyways. 

souds interesting...

Thanks

Is it possible to add chance encounters depending on where you are?

For example outside would be bandits, Inside walled cities it would be drug addicts (skooma whore), inside caves it would be falmers?

It's definitely do-able. I need to distinguish between city exterior and the wilderness anyways so incorporating another If argument wouldn't be a big deal. 

I am still having issues with being released. When i was kidnapped i arrived in the hut. then one by one the three bandits had fun with me, each one time. Then they sit down and just randomly swap places, moving from seat to seat and eating food. They havent tried to initiate any further sex. The dog is  regularly mounting her but thats likely the Aroused Creatures Mod. So.. time passed again and a whole day went by and they just sat there looking at me, no sex no release.

I am not sure whats wrong. I did have Random Sex mod but deactivated that before i got kidnapped. 

I do use Lovers Victim and Sexlab Aroused. But they are easy to control and none of my other sex quest mods struggle with those.

I really want this to work as its an amazing mod but each time i test it, i am indefinitely stuck in the hut. I just cant get released! hehe. :)

i do use two speech mods..SexistGuards and the Appropos one. But thats just speech scripts, not animations.

Anyone have a clue?

Maybe the release could be based on time passed instead of how many sexual acts occur, so like your kidnapped in the early evening/night. then after say 6 or 8 hours of constant sex ( or in my case a little sex lol) your then dumped in the outdoors not far from where you was kidnapped ( that way the player can carry on in the quest they was initially dealing with).

It sounds like it's Aroused Creatures causing the problem, interrupting the hut scene and then the script doesn't know what to do. The 2.0 version will be much more dynamic in terms of identifying current sex scene so hopefully will be a bit more compatible but in general two mods triggering sex scenes in parallel tend not to be handled very well by Papyrus. 

agreed!   Might want to talk to Kimy at Cursed Loot (shes part of the team that does DDi too) and work in her scripts on how to not to strip DDitems (or other slavery items for that matter).  She can also tell you how to have your mod look for "tagged" SL animations. so your mod pulls nonconsentual ones.   You can talk to the author of Devious Equipment for the equipping part of the post kidnap.  That way anyone can select their favs.  Try to collaborate with concepts already done (no need to reinvent the wheel).  MCM variables would keep most of us silent. 

I agree with prior posts warning not to try to please everyone.  this is your mod.  its already awesome!   Thank you for your contribution!  

I tried what you have so far, and ran into no real problems or CTD's.   Your proof of concept works.   :)

Thank you for the advices on DDi. Yes, of course, with the amount of content that's already out there and done very well, it would be silly not to collaborate, especially as I'm no BDSM expert :)

Thank you for this mod! but i don't have a mcm menu for the mod and i actually don't know if he work (i don't have time to test right now), installed with NMM btw.

If you have tips to set this tell me ;)

EDIT: Mod work! but no mcm menu, maybe it's intentional?

It's intentional for the current version. Will be added in next.

Based on what has happened to/for me with three kidnappings, what is happening is that, after the three guys take you solo there follows two 3-somes, which aren't triggering for you. Even with 1.2 I have a small issue that the 3somes are only calling consensual animations (of which I have only two, apparently, though I have loads of non-con ones from FB's large collection). So.... maybe it isn't finding an animation to run, so the 3-somes can't happen?

I just did a kidnapping with 1.2 and this time the encounters showed up in "times victim" in Sexlab, but for whatever reasons it is still calling consensual animations for the 3somes and the dog. Hope this helps.

Thanks again.

Yeah, I will need to look into this threesome issue. For 1.2 the player definitely has been marked as victim for all animations but apparently that's not enough. The Git site for SexLab is down, which doesn't help :)

Hello,

Thank you for this mod which rhythmer the errences nocturne in  Skyrim :)

A simple proposition :

Remove the dog that is painful in the version "SLKidnapped_noBestiality" which will avoid hearing "stupid dog" to multiple recovery.

I'm working on a fix to just make the kidnappers stop commenting on the dog and the nudity 

Suggestion, have multiple houses that the kidnappers can take you to? It's a bit immersion breaking to get kidnapped near Riften and you find yourself in a shack on the other side of Skyrim.

I'll look into it but can't guarantee it. It's theoretically doable but script that has anything to do with scanning a big radius tends not to perform well in Skyrim. 

I understand not wanting to add too much mod detecting code to avoid making the mod complicated, but there are a few snippits you could add to make your mod step on fewer toes:

Vanilla scene and dialogue detection: assuming you want to avoid being kidnapped while busy in a scene, or busy speaking to someone:

if UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu") || Player.GetCurrentScene() != None
  ; busy talking to someone or in scene
endif

I doubt it'll happen often, but you can detect if the player is already busy with sexlab, I think your arrow context for kidnapping still works for sexlab, but you might want to stop sexlab from working on the previous thread before continuing with the kidnapping:

if  SexLab.IsActorActive(Player)
  ; player is already having sex in sexlab, 
  ;  might want to research how to stop sexlab before continuing
  ;  I_m just assuming sexlab doesn_t like being lurched around while busy is all

Some players might suggest the player isn't kidnappable while a vampire lord or werewolf:

if player.GetRace() == WerewolfBeastRace

DHLP detection: DHLP is a twin mod event system made by deviously helpless to help other mods detect when DH is busy with the player. A lot of Devious mods use it, It doesn't have any mod requirements, so it's a cheap way to detect when another mod is busy or and you can set it yourself to stop other mods from interfering with your mod while it's busy.

bool Property dhlpSuspendStatus Auto Conditional
Event OnInit()
  ; Note: you can name the output functions for the mod event anything you want
  ; "OnSuspend" is just what I chose for readability
  RegisterForModEvent("dhlp-Suspend", "OnSuspend")
  RegisterForModEvent("dhlp-Resume", "OnResume")
endEvent

; Deviously Helpless suspend system
; These functions catch if other mods throw the mod events, so you can keep track
Event OnSuspend(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
  dhlpSuspendStatus = true
EndEvent
Event OnResume(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
  dhlpSuspendStatus = false
EndEvent

; These functions allow you to set the DHLP busy status from your end
;  just don_t forget to release when you_re done
function dhlpSuspend()
  dhlpSuspendStatus = true
  SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")
endFunction
function dhlpResume()
  dhlpSuspendStatus = false
  SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume")
endFunction

Off the top of my head DHLP is used by Deviously helpless, Deviously cursed loot, Deviously enslaved, SD+, Simple slavery and more, so it's a dependency free way to catch quite a lot of other mods in one stroke. I would suggest also calling it yourself, set suspend right before the arrow and release it right after the player gets released, will stop several other mods from interfering with your sequence.

DDi Quest item detection (soft mod): Devious devices has a keyword that is used to mark a piece of equipment as an item that shouldn't be removed. The intention of this item is to stop 3rd party mods from breaking quests by removing items out of sequence (like a cursed collar you have to wear for 3 days)

You can detect this without making DDi a requirement:

Keyword block_check = Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_BlockGeneric")
if block_check != None && player.WornHasKeyword(blockCheck)
  ; player is wearing special DD item tied to event/quest, 
  ;  we should probably assume they aren_t free to mess with

; alternatively, you can detect the keyword on single items with actor.HasKeyword() instead
endif

If DDi isn't installed the keyword will just come back NONE, which we check for in the if condition, so it'll just never fire if in that case.

I took the opposite approach and decided to stop DEC from interfering with all other mods and manually complicate my mod by adding detections for most of them, you can see them in crdeModsMontitor.psc in DECs source folder if you want, although it sounds like a low priority for you at the moment. The jist is that you don't need to make any of those mods required dependencies to detect any of them, the code gets a touch messier is all.

Also NPC detection, you don't have to make a cloaking spell. Some people think that the cloaking spell is dangerous because the game doesn't handle it well. There are at least two different options:

Running a script search:

; can_t remember where I scrounged this code originally from, actually ...
actor[] function FindNearbyNPCs()
  Cell c = libs.playerref.GetParentCell()
  Actor[] npcs = new actor[20]
  Int NumRefs = c.GetNumRefs(43)
  actor currentTest
  While (NumRefs > 0)
    NumRefs -= 1
    currentTest = c.GetNthRef(NumRefs, 43) as Actor
    ; put your detection criteria checks here 
    ;  ergo: if npc is in guard faction don_t include them, otherwise add to npcs
    ; modifing this function to return a boolean, like IsPlayerAlone, should be easy enough    
  EndWhile
  Return npcs
endFunction

Modified slightly from how I've used it, but should still work.

Or the more complicated, but potentially faster method of making a quest that holds many ReferenceAliases and resetting that quest, letting the game populate the references. Try the above code first since this second method has it's downsides.

Thank you again for the scripts. I did manage to dig out the UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu") for 1.2 but forgot about NPC scene. 

That SexLab.IsActorActive(Player) and DHLP detection is a life-saver, especially now with followers and NPC getting kidnapped as well - multiple scenes happening

Another good shout on Werewolves and Vampire Lord

I'm using the Cloak spell just during one stage of Kidnapped's quest to start sex scenes dynamically under capture now that we'll have multiple female victims and a mix of human and creature kidnappers - it's working okay, a few weird script lags that end up with two males both trying to start a MF scene with the player but very rarely.

I'll probably use your function for the purpose of calculating abduction chances though as I need something lightweight there.

It is in the part of the SL MCM that's called the sex journal I think, it shows how many males, how many females, how many creatures, etc... one of the categories is "Times victim" which tracks rape/non-consent encounters. Afaik it is just a tracker that you can reset but that's all. I think that some mods access SL stats and or ranks (eg Expert for Foreplay, Novice for Oral, etc) that SL tracks.

I think it's mostly for Apropos so that you get erotic description on forced/ consensual intercourses.

WOW you are responsive! <3 Thank you for taking the time to care about your fans. =D

My pleasure.

I'm the girls on this one. Keep the DDs and ZaZ as soft dependencies or optional.

Will download the mod and give it a go tomorrow. Hope it will be as enjoyable as Book of Sex.

DD and Zaz will be soft dependencies. Personally I do find them quite heavy on the system in general so not forcing anyone to install them. Plus BDSM will be more of a complementary feature of this mod than the main focus. We already have quite a few Devious mods.

Glad you enjoyed Book of Sex too.

Very nice mod!  The fact that you didn't go out of your way to exclude gay males puts it leaps and bounds ahead of many others!

Though you are knee deep in suggestions  already, perhaps... :)

Kind of a story based reason for this to be happening?  Perhaps a curse on the PC, one that might only have an effect on Dragonborn (for those who play as such).  Then you could tie in a quest to investigate the cause, and the means to end the curse.

This opens a few possibilities.  A supposed 'ally' or group of 'allies' who are behind the curse but pretending to want to help the pc.  Any attempt to remove the curse ends up making it stronger.  Maybe the curse is an old one with no one behind it now, but has a secondary curse so that any attempt to be rid of it is foiled.

Just throwing an idea or two out there, rather than anything specific.  Something that might flesh this out and maybe give meaning so something that seems random...and maybe the (false?) hope that something might be done.   lol.

Trying to make this playable by people of all sexual orientations.

I do like story/quest-based stuffs. A few people already suggested radiant quests on rescuing citizens being kidnapped (and become a voyeur in the process!) so can't see why a sort of main quest for the mod is not possible. Probably have to wait for the radiant/ random encounters to come first though.

Really interesting mod!  Thanks for your work.

The recent update to attack chance based on sneak skill almost makes me which my sneak stat wasn't so high lol :angel:

You can always stab Ralof at the start at the game for easy leveling. Or the Greybeards!

In 2.0, breaking out of captivity could potentially utilize stealth skill too. You're stripped of your weapon/ clothes so you have to pickpocket/ lockpick stuffs.

I don't think you need to reach as far as Fallout, as both the Dawnguard quest line and I thought Hearthfire had abduction quests.  Dawnguard was just a simple one from the priest of Arkay to defeat a random bandit dungeon boss and "rescue" someone that had a friendly or higher standing with you.  Don't even have to escort the person out of the dungeon or even all the way home.

I haven't had a spouse in a hearthfire house for a long while, but I thought there was a ransom quest related to that.

Isn't there a radiant Companions quest from Farkas that involves rescuing random Whiterun citizen? I remember saving Nazeem once :(.

Love it so far! Dunno if it's been suggested yet, but it would be great to have the player be tortured and cuckolded when they're kidnapped, if they already have a spouse.

Yeah, I'd love to see something like that myself. Out on a mission, your beloved is taken to places unknown. You track them down and destroy them, only to find her thoroughly used and beaten. Killing was too good for them, when you see what they did.

Umm, or maybe you get captured alongside, and you're left bound in a chair to watch as the gangbang starts. It could be scripted somewhat, in the types of messages that eventually slip out in the aftermath.

Oh, and I've noticed a few people request different venues. Maybe a good way to do that would be to have virtual buildings that you're transported there and back from. That way, you wouldn't need to worry about the exterior or the placement of them in the world. Maybe at the end, it could just be waking up to discover you've been dumped somewhere random in the wilderness (maybe pretty close to where they nabbed you?).

This mod has a lot of potential really. Even if you do keep it simple, it's pretty neat just to encounter random assaults like this.

This will be an optional feature in 2.0 as I'm trying to make the mod playable by straight male character too. Cuckold/ Voyeurism is surprisingly an under-represented kink in Skyrim modding so far. 

I've been using duplicates of interior cells with a few tweaks, working so far. Don't have to spend too much time on them. Always hate the controls of Skyrim CK Render Window so the less I have to work with it, the better.

Lot of potential, it will be a very fun mod after some brushing, definitively need to be linked with simple slavery (in both way to "get in then to get out too + your way"), got multiple attacker at the same time with different animation started (perhaps there's something like a check of animation started to do or something like that). Well good work for now, will wait for a more evolved version.

Simple Slavery will be a hook in 2.0. 

I've been trying on 2 of my characters. 1 is 53, the other is 5. I can not trigger the kidnap event at all.

This led me to ask, can you please define the term "outside"?

Outside any buildings in general?

Outside the city walls?

Outside the city outskirt areas?

Because I tried waiting in the dark (2100 hrs to 500 hrs game time) on both characters, behind city walls (Solitude & Windhelm) & the villages (Dragonbridge & Riverwood) nothing happened. I want to ask here first before I move to some bandit hole in the middle of nowhere, I have a lot of mods running at once & my likelihood of CTD when travel beyond city outskirts are extremely high.

In current version, all three scenarios you mention should all trigger.

It sounds like the problem is most likely due to a mod conflict somewhere. In 2.0, the kidnap event will actually be quest stage so there will be a debug button in MCM to force-trigger it immediately if for some reason it doesn't trigger naturally.

i found i got instantly kidnapped as i walked west from Whiterun towards the Reach ( open land towards Rorikstead.) I was actually off to shoot that first dragon you have to fight at the watchtower and while mid-conversation with Irelith i got 'darted'! hehe. :) That was at approximately 9pm game time.

But i think i will put this mod on hold and wait for the MCM version i think is being worked on as i cant seem to leave the bandits once captured. I have tried everything i can think off and they just wont let me go. :(

That's alright. Don't think it will take too long though.

a very nice mod, can consider to add some quest for it..........only suggestion lolz

Yes, some people has suggested quest from retrieving your gear to rescuing your wife being banged. All great ideas.  

A little teaser for SexLab Kidnapped 2.0 current in development:

My character was wandering around the wilderness with Aela when they were both shot with poisoned arrows. Needless to say what happens next

KqitzDax.jpg

CbXaRaSI.jpg

vMyhI56o.jpg

MOWMOPQK.jpg

Half-way through the night, the two poor ladies were out of breath

hJkZtybw.jpg

3DXRUU5Y.jpg

Of course the kidnappers were not humane enough to allow any rest

Bfu2Ds4h.jpg

Enough is enough, my character is fighting back against these bastards. Cowards, they don't even have the guts to fight a girl bare-handed. Look at the Orc running to grab a weapon.

ft1c20sg.jpg

The Orc found some weapon. They are attacking three on one. Aela is already overwhelmed by the dog.

bLVcPuGI.jpg

Okay, so maybe fighting bare-handed against three wasn't a good idea after all

JGbqnNcE.jpg

KQnlwOLz.jpg

So cool to see you testing 2.0 and teasing us with pics :)

I cant wait. It would be very awesome if the mod will allow Aroused creatures to work alongside it. I dont mind at all the dog or any creature in this mods future being aroused and enjoying Chloe. So for example if the trigger for being able to escape is sex with creature x2, sex with single human x 3, sex with 3some x 2 etc etc, it would be great if that ignored the aroused creature triggers and allowed other sex mods to also start sex scenes. Lovers Victim, Aroused creatures, Random Sex. These all allow for aroused acts to occur. it would be shame to have to deactivate those other mods to let this one play through.

I saw your fight scene pics. Will they be armed? and if i got into a fight will i have to fight with fists against them to escape? I think fist fights could be fun ( with no weapons) for trying to escape, but not in a lethal manner. maybe if you loose that escape attempt and end up brawling your just knocked out and tied up or shackled or just wake on a bed in the hut or being fucked.

Personally my only issue so far is being able to escape or be released. I seem to be stuck in there and cant progress in the game :(

Nice..you work fast...cant wait for 2.0 but take your time....

Bit a downside about that higher sneak skill since i always go with stealth character, but no biggie. About scenario, maybe those hired thugs can be put to use, say that they can moonlighting as kidnapper by contract if you're messing or stealing from someone important.  

Notes some are wanting for more venues or locations, perhaps you can treat your mod as modular, so anyone can make it they want and act as an extension to your mod. Say like Alternate start with various alternative start or even Death alternative with alternative scenarios. Definitely going to be less work for you, anyway if there is more location to be made maybe that weird lady anise (Anise's Cabin), the suspicious Drela (Drela's Cottage), Morvarth Lair or even that crack den near riften (forgot what it's called) can be use, but my vote will be Faldar's tooth round cage love that place for brawling with multiple bandit that i spawned just for fun.

Suggestion, have multiple houses that the kidnappers can take you to? It's a bit immersion breaking to get kidnapped near Riften and you find yourself in a shack on the other side of Skyrim.

I'll look into it but can't guarantee it. It's theoretically doable but script that has anything to do with scanning a big radius tends not to perform well in Skyrim.

Thanks for keeping scriptload in mind - with my current list of must-have mods, I frankly end up ignoring new mods that go overboard with scriptload. Sometimes reluctantly so, but only so much papyrus can handle.

Tried this out for a few minutes this morning, but ran into the same problem someone else mentioned. After a few sex scenes, everything just stops. I tried a quick save/load, but the action didn't resume. I'll have to play with it later and see if I can figure anything out. Just wanted to let you know.

I strongly suspect another event is firing and that's what's stopping the action. I just don't know which one.

I am very much with the people that want DDI to remain a soft dependency, It to me seem to have become more of a burden to modders than a Resource.  Even if you don't use it, you have  to waste your time trying to avoid conflicting with it, or receive constant complaints about how someones favorite DDI mod won't work with your Mod.

I think I would just mod, and tell people. One-" My mod needs DDI" or Two-" My Mod does not Need DDI and if you run it you will have trouble".

It's just so over powering, and I think the last updates crushed a lot of older mods, that will not be updated, as the modder has moved on, which is a shame . 

It Would be terrible to make a great mod, and decide to use a resource, thinking your have a solid Project.

Then leave move on to other games, and some update to the resource crushed your mod ( and they don't offer Older versions of the Resource to help overcome this problem ), and it no longer works.

This will be an optional feature in 2.0 as I'm trying to make the mod playable by straight male character too. Cuckold/ Voyeurism is surprisingly an under-represented kink in Skyrim modding so far. 

I've been using duplicates of interior cells with a few tweaks, working so far. Don't have to spend too much time on them. Always hate the controls of Skyrim CK Render Window so the less I have to work with it, the better.

You got me interested, like you said, Cuckold/ Voyeurism hasn't been done a lot in Skyrim, in Oblivion there was a few mods, when I 1st play the DLC, I was thinking, the random kidnap quest could be expand to a whole new level.

a few ideas of these from other hentai games, don't know if you can make them work in Skyrim.

These quests will end up differently depends on how quick you rescue your follower/spouse, wait too long may result them be broken and enjoy with bandits, and you failed the quests, or the middle ground, react not quick enough, their minds get damaged.

And you can straight up rescue them, or pay bandit to free them, or told bandit they can have them if they pay u.

And about DDI, unless you feel your mod really need BSM stuff at its core, I'd suggest you just make it a soft dependency or remove it, it demands too much otherwise.  

Works perfectly for me (used the no bestiality version) and I really like it. Been kidnapped twice so far and both have been fun  ;)  The only thing that would improve it for me would be for the non-participating kidnappers to actively watch and maybe make some suitably lewd comments, rather than just sandboxing on a bench eating a piece of bread! I like the simplicity of the mod in its current form too and don't think it needs extra complication. Great work  :D

Can you make it lesbian version? or on CMC menu? I think it can be fun. if player is male, he raped by women. and if player is girl, she raped by bunch of lesbian. 

MCM will allow for different sexual orientations of the player character

Vinfamy wrote: 'I remember saving Nazeem once'. You've gone done in my estimation. :)

Haha. I had no choice but rescue the bastard otherwise I won't be able to continue the Companions questline. It was that dungeon with Transmute Mineral spell so it was worth it I guess. He was as ungrateful as ever.

I have an idea for male followers. They are forced to rape the player.

Great stuff. Fits very well with 2.0.

Um yeah.... I'll need you to be getting 2.0 out the door soon... Mmmmmmkay? Thaaaaaaanks.

Shouldn't take any longer than a couple of weeks.

So cool to see you testing 2.0 and teasing us with pics :)

I cant wait. It would be very awesome if the mod will allow Aroused creatures to work alongside it. I dont mind at all the dog or any creature in this mods future being aroused and enjoying Chloe. So for example if the trigger for being able to escape is sex with creature x2, sex with single human x 3, sex with 3some x 2 etc etc, it would be great if that ignored the aroused creature triggers and allowed other sex mods to also start sex scenes. Lovers Victim, Aroused creatures, Random Sex. These all allow for aroused acts to occur. it would be shame to have to deactivate those other mods to let this one play through.

I saw your fight scene pics. Will they be armed? and if i got into a fight will i have to fight with fists against them to escape? I think fist fights could be fun ( with no weapons) for trying to escape, but not in a lethal manner. maybe if you loose that escape attempt and end up brawling your just knocked out and tied up or shackled or just wake on a bed in the hut or being fucked.

Personally my only issue so far is being able to escape or be released. I seem to be stuck in there and cant progress in the game :(

The idea is that all your gear is taken away so you have to pickpocket/ lockpick them back or just magic if you want to escape captivity. 

There will be a debug button in MCM which will release you after the script bugs out due to some incompatibilities. 

Nice..you work fast...cant wait for 2.0 but take your time....

Bit a downside about that higher sneak skill since i always go with stealth character, but no biggie. About scenario, maybe those hired thugs can be put to use, say that they can moonlighting as kidnapper by contract if you're messing or stealing from someone important.  

Notes some are wanting for more venues or locations, perhaps you can treat your mod as modular, so anyone can make it they want and act as an extension to your mod. Say like Alternate start with various alternative start or even Death alternative with alternative scenarios. Definitely going to be less work for you, anyway if there is more location to be made maybe that weird lady anise (Anise's Cabin), the suspicious Drela (Drela's Cottage), Morvarth Lair or even that crack den near riften (forgot what it's called) can be use, but my vote will be Faldar's tooth round cage love that place for brawling with multiple bandit that i spawned just for fun.

MCM will allow people to adjust the base chance so high sneak character can get action. Plus in 2.0, there will be failed ambushes happening to high sneak characters, which of course could still end up in a Defeat scenario if you lose the fight. 

Yes, being as modular and requiring the smallest number of hard dependencies is the aim.  

Some great shoutout about liars location actually. Need to spend sometime on UESP brushing up on my Skyrim geography.

Thanks for keeping scriptload in mind - with my current list of must-have mods, I frankly end up ignoring new mods that go overboard with scriptload. Sometimes reluctantly so, but only so much papyrus can handle.

Yeah, a lot of people who use SexLab mods have a big load order so I need to take into account that. It's generally good practice in any sort of software development to make sure that your code is not more performance-intensive than it absolutely needs to be.

MCM will allow for heavy, more experimental features to be toggled on for those that don't mind a few CTDs here and there/ or have a very light setup.

Now I have a small problem  :P The fact is that normally in my game I tend to  sneak a lot in dungeons, so the relative skill grows up fast. The result is that I had to revert it back to 15 just to try the mod. Please let those with high sneak skill to have fun!

Next version, you will be able to adjust base chance of abduction in MCM. And for high sneak character, there will be 'failed ambushes' that could still end up in a Defeat scenario.

Nice to see the mod gets so much attention, feedback and ideas  - and quite a responsive modder you are ^^ :)

I hope you don't burn out though, just take your time and have fun :exclamation:

Thank you, but I'm working at my own pace, so don't worry. 

In anything really, feedback and ideas are great because they are the only way a creator can really improve on his/ her content. Would be silly to ignore them. 

It'd be cool if upon release you used the console command to set the time of day to 7am the following morning, so that it really takes all night.  :)  Looking forward to version 2!

In 2.0, this will happen. The player and some other NPCs will get kidnapped and banged. The player will pass out after a while  (unless she decides to fight back/ escape) then wake up in the morning in the middle of nowhere robbed/ in an slave auction.

Tried this out for a few minutes this morning, but ran into the same problem someone else mentioned. After a few sex scenes, everything just stops. I tried a quick save/load, but the action didn't resume. I'll have to play with it later and see if I can figure anything out. Just wanted to let you know.

I strongly suspect another event is firing and that's what's stopping the action. I just don't know which one.

Thank you for the feedback. It's most likely a mod incompatibity somewhere. In next version there will be a Debug button for when things go wrong.

I am very much with the people that want DDI to remain a soft dependency, It to me seem to have become more of a burden to modders than a Resource.  Even if you don't use it, you have  to waste your time trying to avoid conflicting with it, or receive constant complaints about how someones favorite DDI mod won't work with your Mod.

I think I would just mod, and tell people. One-" My mod needs DDI" or Two-" My Mod does not Need DDI and if you run it you will have trouble".

It's just so over powering, and I think the last updates crushed a lot of older mods, that will not be updated, as the modder has moved on, which is a shame . 

It Would be terrible to make a great mod, and decide to use a resource, thinking your have a solid Project.

Then leave move on to other games, and some update to the resource crushed your mod ( and they don't offer Older versions of the Resource to help overcome this problem ), and it no longer works.

Devious stuffs can be quite heavy on the system. I don't use them that often myself. I think I'll just make DD a soft dependency - a few more scenarios if installed and just use the assets mainly. May not need DDi at all.

You got me interested, like you said, Cuckold/ Voyeurism hasn't been done a lot in Skyrim, in Oblivion there was a few mods, when I 1st play the DLC, I was thinking, the random kidnap quest could be expand to a whole new level.

a few ideas of these from other hentai games, don't know if you can make them work in Skyrim.

These quests will end up differently depends on how quick you rescue your follower/spouse, wait too long may result them be broken and enjoy with bandits, and you failed the quests, or the middle ground, react not quick enough, their minds get damaged.

And you can straight up rescue them, or pay bandit to free them, or told bandit they can have them if they pay u.

And about DDI, unless you feel your mod really need BSM stuff at its core, I'd suggest you just make it a soft dependency or remove it, it demands too much otherwise.  

Great suggestions. I'm pretty into the whole perversion/ good girl gone bad thing myself. And of course, a kidnapping mod wouldn't make sense without ransom. 

Yeah, DD stuff will just be optional content adding a few scenarios if installed so a soft dependency. Wouldn't be a central part of the mod, although I might just use a few assets here and there for non-BDSM scenarios too (shackles and stuff)

Followers are not taken in charge... maybe it's linked to the framework people uses (i use UFO)

They are not in the current version. Follower/ NPC feature are planned in version 2.0.

Not sure of this idea. But what if your character is not such a good person and does the abduction.

Could be a future feature, but after 2.0 is completed first. I just want to make sure the victim/ cuckold's perspective is done right before potentially going for the opposite direction.

Hey, cool mod I like the idea.

What do you think about having a possibility for someone to attempt to rescue the player as well?

Maybe some wannabe hero (have high disposition with you) shows and fights the bandits and loses, and then forced to watch the deed? I like that.

There again, some of us don't bother with followers, spouses or any of that side of things and just want a simple, self-contained, fun to play mod that works. Let vinfamy get the basics sorted before you start choosing wallpaper.

Simplicity and self-containment is the priority. Any additional contents need to be toggled in the MCM.

Works perfectly for me (used the no bestiality version) and I really like it. Been kidnapped twice so far and both have been fun  ;)  The only thing that would improve it for me would be for the non-participating kidnappers to actively watch and maybe make some suitably lewd comments, rather than just sandboxing on a bench eating a piece of bread! I like the simplicity of the mod in its current form too and don't think it needs extra complication. Great work  :D

Yes, I need to sort out the AI behavior for the kidnappers when they're not having sex (although this will be rarer in next version as your follower/spouse is there too, taking some of the work 'load'). Firstly, I need to somehow make them silent on the constant naked/ stupid dog comments and then potentially some cheering and masturbation

Vinfamy,

Re the naked and stupid dog comments, Manipulator by ffabris has options for turning off at least one of those (they're both off in my set up). You could ask him for advice. Also Darkconsole's Untamed has a STFU Wolf patch which stops the buggers howling every two seconds. They still do it but not as often. That might give you some ideas.

Just remembered. Installed the mod earlier but such is life that I have been either in dungeons or among friends* during the night and out on the road during the day. So far no sign of any miscreants from the mod. Hopefully better (or worse) luck tomorrow.

* More like valued customers really, if you get my drift.

Just thought of another possible problem. Poison resistance. Redguards have it as a natural thingy. My character is 100%immune due to an enchanted something or other. Doh!