Hi  Vinfamy,

You're already getting so many suggestions and requests! For MCM customisation options, would you consider adding a slider for the size of the kidnapping group? Then players could customise it so they might get kidnapped by anything from a relatively small group of assailants to a full house!

I wonder if it would also be a good idea to have a slider for a ratio of NPC to creature assailants. So a 3:1 ratio would get 3 NPCs to every 1 animal for instance. Would really help customise things to player preferences.

Would it also be more convenient for you to just have 1 version of kidnapped, but add a mcm option to disable creature assailants? (I've not made my own mods so I wouldn't know for sure)

Thanks for this, it looks intriguing. Will give it a test run over the next few days when I get time.

If you do add it to a slavery mod, make sure that the player can configure to shut that off in the MCM if they want. This sounds like a fantastic idea, but not everyone wants to install DD or slavery mods~ Whuffle.

Thank you for adding the option for bestiality! <3 I love it. I will give this mod a shot in a minute. <3

You can have "soft dependencies". I use them in JUGs. If a mod exists in player's game, the dialogue can make use and interact. That way I can interact with SGO 3 and MilkMod without having them as "masters" .

If they aren't in the load order, some content relative to them gets skipped or ignored. If they are there, more choices.

If you do add it to a slavery mod, make sure that the player can configure to shut that off in the MCM if they want. This sounds like a fantastic idea, but not everyone wants to install DD or slavery mods~ Whuffle.

Thank you for adding the option for bestiality! <3 I love it. I will give this mod a shot in a minute. <3

yes,this was my idea with the SimplySlavery/ME-support

use standard zbf-bondageitems and the slaverymod make the rest

SS let the PC spawn in a Auctionshall,ME calls a Slavetransporter (in the next version)

SS supported DDi,ME not

Yeah, I like the concept but I, personally, am not a big fan of events that simply and automatically capture you with no input from you, especially because of aforementioned reasons like stealth master players being too attuned to the shadows to be sneaked up on, or almighty warriors who could bend Alduin over their knee and break his spine getting captured by random nobodies.

What I would love is for the kidnapping to occur as random events that spawn silent hostiles behind you (so they don't give themselves away by yelling NEVER SHOULDA COME HERE on sight), non-leveled and initially much stronger than you, and if you lose to them you get captured. And to avoid this fate the player initially can only try to flee but when they get much stronger defeating your ambushers becomes a real possibility.

If nothing else, then as a hook into Defeat for kidnapping as a combat outcome would be great, as others have suggested.

absoloutly amazing mod. works well as intended and no bugs was spotted when i tested. Great work.

As suggestions i might say it really really needs dialogues, maybe a choice to follow a submissive way or resisting way, configuring amount of kidnapers on mcm would be amazing too.

Again thanks for your work!

For combat defeat, I think Defeat's already doing a great job so if anything I will look for ways for Kidnapped to complement/ hook into Defeat.

I thought about small chat initially but was put off because it would add another dependency - Fuz Ro Doh. Will be in next version 2.0 with MCM option so that Fuz Ro Doh can be a soft dependency.

Agreed with Defeat's is already great with player defeat mechanism, seeing it a must have mod for me. Here i was hoping if DA is built in Defeat so it can deliver to any mod(s) that link to it such as your mod after player assault.

Not using many mod at the time but i believe devious capture can hook DD stuff to player after assault.

This mod looks very exciting and I can't wait to try it out in game, I'm going to download it now, and look forward to all the great stuff you will add to it in the future. Keep up the amazing work. :)

I do agree with NicoleDragoness on her comment:

2. You will try to avoid dependencies with evevrything related to DDa, DDi, DDx and so on. Please, please, please.

I do love BDSM, but I would hate for those mods to be a dependency for SL Kidnapped - sometimes I'm just not in the mood for it. Perhaps it could be an option if one would like some bondage while kidnapped in a future MCM. Just another suggestion. xoxo

I absolutely agree. I would love to see a mod use just iron shackles and an iron collar. There aren't enough mods left that do that.

Great mod, always looking for this kind of thing, good player captured/abducted mod sure hard to find.

Suggestion :

- combat defeat (npc/humanoid).

- bleedout state (animation) followed by that "poisoned arrow things".

- small chat perhaps, before kidnappers having fun with player.

- gold/stuff taken (unretrieveable maybe).

Likely going to take down DA & DA Capture (never really worked for me) for this...

Keep up the great work vin.

Combat defeat ?

I had a similar idea. It  would also be great as an additional end for the mod "Defeat"

Great mod, always looking for this kind of thing, good player captured/abducted mod sure hard to find.

Suggestion :

- combat defeat (npc/humanoid).

- bleedout state (animation) followed by that "poisoned arrow things".

- small chat perhaps, before kidnappers having fun with player.

- gold/stuff taken (unretrieveable maybe).

Likely going to take down DA & DA Capture (never really worked for me) for this...

Keep up the great work vin.

love the suggestions

totally agree with the gold being taken with no way to recover it (duh they just kidnapped you so they should at least take the cash)

steal the gear is a good idea with the gear being able to be recovered eventually. reason I say eventually is due to some mods (more than I want to think about actually)

not tagging their quest items properly. possibly have it steal the gear and make it a quest to get it back?  dumped in any radiant dungeon's boss chest?

that way it can steal all your stuff, but you can get it back if you put in the time and effort necessary (even improperly tagged mods quest stuff).

Idea... rape is more likely with more vulnerability.

After 9pm = 2% chance of rape

Nudity = +5%

No weapons in inventory = +2%

Wearing only clothing = +2%

No followers = +2%

<10% health = +2%

<10% stamina = +2%

Over encumbered = +2%

Over 1000 gold = +2%

Gagged = +2% ( no one can hear you scream )

Percentages would accumulate, from a small chance when just wandering at night. To a high chance when wandering in a dress after 9pm, alone, no followers around, exhausted after a midnight fight with a Dragon, walking slowly home with a ton of loot in your arms, carrying 1000 gold after selling off all your looted armour and jewels and not storing the gold away... Truly a worthy victim. :)

MCM options for turning off and on options for vulnerability accumulators would be nice...

I've been using the excellent SCENT OF SEX mod, which does something similar. But with chances for sexual encounter, with a MCM menu.

This would make the player think long and hard about how they traverse Skyrim, preventing the NOT ANOTHER RANDOM GANGBANG events syndrome.

Hardcore option = All items, except Devious devices and Quest items stolen. Guards caught the rapists and have your gear, but you have to find a guard and talk to him to retrieve your items. This would save trekking half way around the world all the time...

If up north in the cold areas, and you have Frostfall installed. You would be screwed...

After gangbang...

- Awaken in random location with no items.

- Awaken being sold off to slavery, at the slavers market. ( low chance )

- Awaken naked in the wilderness, surrounded by horny animals.

- Awaken in the middle of a town, naked in the dark. ( nudity rule mods might affect you, and get you put in jail )

- Awaken to being sexually abused by a Dragon, in the middle of nowhere. ( People with Beeing female, and the creature child actors mod, may end up pregnant with a Dragon baby on the way. )

Just some ideas... :)

As opposed to being captured just by a chance, I'd like to see an option when the dart can severely weaken you and spawn enemies, so you still have a chance to fight, regardless of how little that chance to actually win is.

Even if you don't handle the combat defeat. Let sexlab defeat take care of that and hook back from it. My characters are always too strong to lose a fight, and I'd like some way to fix that without it feeling faked.

I also have some issues with CTDs/Hardlock errors running the mod event on version 1.1.  It seems to happen between one scene finishing and SL starting to build the next one.  On 5/6 attempts I was only successful in getting through the whole event once.

My load order is quite heavy, so it may be more of an issue that crops up if papyrus isn't keeping up between finishing one scene and starting another.  Looking forward to where the mod is going however, and love the concept of it.

I started playing after installing this mod. It was around 3:30ish p.m. Skyrim time and my PC had just left the Guardian Stones and was on her way to Riverwood when I heard wolves. Starting off as an archer isn't easy and the wolves defeated and raped my character. In the middle of this I get the message about the poison dart, I agree that I was kidnapped, loading screen, then she's in the shack with the men and dog.

It was awkward. Several times the men would engage with each other while my PC would just stand there nude and unable to move. Apropos would add comments that did not have anything to do with my PC while two men were having anal sex and blowing each other. Another few issues involved conflicts with other mods. I have Aroused Creatures and Horrible Harassment. When my girl was getting raped, the dog in the room began to pursue and rape her while she was being gang banged.... it did not look good. I should have turned off Horrible Harassment, but forgot I had it enabled and suddenly one of the kidnappers asked my PC if she was ready to leave, I responded with "yes," he said "no" and raped her while she was already being raped by someone else. When these mods start kicking in all sorts of weird stuff happens. I was able to get her to leave the shack because everyone was either shagging air or each other. But then I got a loading screen, she was back in the shack, then immediately another loading screen, and she was out side the shack with the message about how she had been abused.

I also had a CTD, but it was way after the assault. I wasn't paying attention to the time so I don't know if it was about to happen again or something else triggered the crash.

I started playing after installing this mod. It was around 3:30ish p.m. Skyrim time and my PC had just left the Guardian Stones and was on her way to Riverwood when I heard wolves. Starting off as an archer isn't easy and the wolves defeated and raped my character. In the middle of this I get the message about the poison dart, I agree that I was kidnapped, loading screen, then she's in the shack with the men and dog.

It was awkward. Several times the men would engage with each other while my PC would just stand there nude and unable to move. Apropos would add comments that did not have anything to do with my PC while two men were having anal sex and blowing each other. Another few issues involved conflicts with other mods. I have Aroused Creatures and Horrible Harassment. When my girl was getting raped, the dog in the room began to pursue and rape her while she was being gang banged.... it did not look good. I should have turned off Horrible Harassment, but forgot I had it enabled and suddenly one of the kidnappers asked my PC if she was ready to leave, I responded with "yes," he said "no" and raped her while she was already being raped by someone else. When these mods start kicking in all sorts of weird stuff happens. I was able to get her to leave the shack because everyone was either shagging air or each other. But then I got a loading screen, she was back in the shack, then immediately another loading screen, and she was out side the shack with the message about how she had been abused.

I also had a CTD, but it was way after the assault. I wasn't paying attention to the time so I don't know if it was about to happen again or something else triggered the crash.

What a fuckin tale honestly

The only way I can think of solving this is a hook that checks for what incompatible mods (like all those) you have active and temporarily disables them while Kidnapped's own scene plays out. But that might be complex and actually add hard requirements so,

I'm getting crashes as well, sometimes right at the start of the kidnapping, sometimes in the cabin ~10 seconds after entering. I don't see anything that should actually cause the crash, maybe just space everything out a bit with some Utility.Wait(2)'s to space it out?

That 24 cooldown, you might want to make it 12 hours instead. Assume the player gets attacked at 2 am, they won't be able to be attacked before 2am the next day if 24 hours, but 12 hours stops multiple attackers per night while allowing a person to be attacked at 5am and then later that night at 10pm, so once per night.

You can simplify the conditional logic a bit:

if (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0 && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false)

becomes:

if (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0) && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false

which is a bit easier to read and simpler. Might be a good place to add a random check, so the player doesn't get kidnapped every change possible, but is random:

if Utility.RandomInt(1,100) > 60 && (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0) && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false

Saving the player value locally might save some time while costing nearly no extra memory. I've never bought the argument that Game.GetPlayer() should be a slow function, but everyone else seems to think it's really slow.