i am sorry but to this mod have mcm becous i cant see it in thad list there and i hope it with out or my MO dont download it ad all other then thad mod sound great just i hope it just clits or u havend ad it yet

I'm not seeing MCM as well. Installed on existing character.

I started playing after installing this mod. It was around 3:30ish p.m. Skyrim time and my PC had just left the Guardian Stones and was on her way to Riverwood when I heard wolves. Starting off as an archer isn't easy and the wolves defeated and raped my character. In the middle of this I get the message about the poison dart, I agree that I was kidnapped, loading screen, then she's in the shack with the men and dog.

It was awkward. Several times the men would engage with each other while my PC would just stand there nude and unable to move. Apropos would add comments that did not have anything to do with my PC while two men were having anal sex and blowing each other. Another few issues involved conflicts with other mods. I have Aroused Creatures and Horrible Harassment. When my girl was getting raped, the dog in the room began to pursue and rape her while she was being gang banged.... it did not look good. I should have turned off Horrible Harassment, but forgot I had it enabled and suddenly one of the kidnappers asked my PC if she was ready to leave, I responded with "yes," he said "no" and raped her while she was already being raped by someone else. When these mods start kicking in all sorts of weird stuff happens. I was able to get her to leave the shack because everyone was either shagging air or each other. But then I got a loading screen, she was back in the shack, then immediately another loading screen, and she was out side the shack with the message about how she had been abused.

I also had a CTD, but it was way after the assault. I wasn't paying attention to the time so I don't know if it was about to happen again or something else triggered the crash.

Looks like the mod needs to check if combat or animation or conversation is already in play before running.

What a fuckin tale honestly

The only way I can think of solving this is a hook that checks for what incompatible mods (like all those) you have active and temporarily disables them while Kidnapped's own scene plays out. But that might be complex and actually add hard requirements so,

Yeah, it was pretty crazy. And I don't think I could do what you just suggested... I'm a complete n00blet when it comes to checking for that sort of thing.

Looks like the mod needs to check if combat or animation or conversation is already in play before running.

I agree, it should check for those things first before activating.

Not sure if it has been suggested already but I totally think you should have the npcs spawn while the pc is out and actually have a kidnap scene rather than just the text popping up.

In any case, love the idea. Keep up the great work!

EDIT:

Also need an MCM menu so we can tweak the probabilities as we like.

Planned Future Features in 2.0: (Thank you for all your suggestions so far. Keep them coming. Click the Subscribe button above to be notified for this mod’s future updates)

• Followers get kidnapped with you
  • Handling of male player character (cuckold/ rescue the hostage)
  • BDSM stuffs/ integration with Zaz and Devious Devices
  • Different scenarios and different kidnapper factions (Thalmor, Orc, evil NPC, falmer, etc)
  • Different endings ('jail-break', slavery)
  • Hook into slavery mods (Simple Slavery, SD+)
  • MCM menu to customize everything, including chances and timeout

I really like the idea of the mod, and the potential for future stuff. From the above I think different scenarios, based maybe on general location would be very nice (if doable).

However, one thing that imho would really help the mood of teh mod is a bit more dialogue/comments from the kidnappers. As of now, it just kinda starts and ends. Would be much nicer if the rapers also comment a bit on what's happening, humiliating dialogue. I think defeat has those. Maybe a pause during the "action" when the leader shortly tells you what will happen next to you etc.

Not too much though, ust to add flavour to the whole scenario, and maybe some lines tailored specifically to different scenarios. And speaking of those I throw in some idea-stuff, in regards to the ones already mentioned by others:

Orcs: The Orcs kidnapping you are from an Orc-Hold, and as we know only the Chief has the right to have his harem. So these sex-starved poor Orcs seek other ways to satisfy their needs. Could take place in a small damp cave

Forsworn: You crossed ther territory, they really don't like that. But happily enough they decided not to kill you ... this time at least...but they are a nasty bunch, and maybe even a Hagraven is overseeing the punishment .... a room from the Nord-dungeon-sets would be most fitting I guess

Military: Either Legion or Stormcloaks. Maybe deserters? Either way, you'll have to prove you are not with the enemy by entertaining the troops tonight. Horses are considered part of the troops by the way...Could take place using a room from the Nord-Forts

Drunken Revelers: We know that bunch, they are nice. But not the group you end up with this night. Could make for some funny "drunken dialogue/comments", and ends with the PC heavily intoxicated as well...

Rieklings: There are quite some fine animations for those buggers...all they wanna do is have some fun, I got a feeling, you're now the one

Another idea for scenarios in regards to evil NPC - but this would require some more work and would play more like (small) quests. Heavily inspired by some mods from Oblivion (Palyer Slave Encounter, Blackmail etc). Either as stand-alone-events, or as a continuation of one of the above? Instead of setting you free, your rapists have the great idea to sell you to one of the below. These would not simple set you free after some time, but you have to figure out a (hopefully not too complicated) way to flee. Otherwise you will spend some time there...

Necromancer/Mage: You end up in his lair, and this wicked man wants to use you for some depraved experiments, which mostly includes draugrs and if they can still "get hard". Or what about his selection of other fine creatures, those spiders, chaurus, skeevers. Enviroment would be a keep/dungeon etc, with holding cells, dim lighting, lots of chains dangling. And the Mage commenting "scientific" stuff as he mostly watches you

Pervert Club: Congrats, you are now a star. Nobles and peasants with coin alike visit the "Riften Underground" in a hidden area of the Ratways to see gorgeous young females ravaged by mostly dogs and wolves, commenting on the incredible show the beasts and ladies put on every night. Shows are only in the evening, rest of the day you spend in the cells below, getting aquainted to your stage partners, with the overseer giving you advice and sometimes joining in, so you don't forget how human dick feels like...

Forced Brothel: Too much beast-stuff above? Alright, some generic stuff then - This little two-story-shack in some unknown place is the go-to-place if you wanna use some whores cheaply and without having to adhere to any kind of laws and rights. Anything goes while you are chained to a bed and spend the nights with an endless stream of horny customers - without ever seeing a single septim of course...

Bretonian Lorde de Sade: This fancy guy lives in quite a nice mansion ... a nice bedroom, a nice diner-room, a nice dark dungeon full of devious torture devices he loves to use and helpless naked women. Will you manage to gain his trust enough to be allowed in his bedrooms at some point? Does the Maquis love to throw parties now and then in his lavish diner room where his slaves are used by his guests? Who knows...

Again, the last ideas are probably too much to asked for, at least how I envision them at the moment, more as quests you have to endure with some specific way to follow to get out (if you want to).

I'd add Forsworn (only if you are around Markarth?), Military (Legion/Stormcloaks),

The only way I can think of solving this is a hook that checks for what incompatible mods (like all those) you have active and temporarily disables them while Kidnapped's own scene plays out. But that might be complex and actually add hard requirements so,

Yeah, it was pretty crazy. And I don't think I could do what you just suggested... I'm a complete n00blet when it comes to checking for that sort of thing.

I don't see how any mod can check for other mods and make them all play along nicely. (Deviously Cursed Loot checks for both vanilla and Deviously Helpless scenes before activating sex attacks, but that's as far as it goes. And Cursed Loot is only able to check for Deviously Helpless scenes because Deviously Helpless' original author wrote his mod to specifically make it possible, as far as I understand it. I don't think there is any way for any mod to account for other mods that have cloak spells or the comment system constantly running as possible sexlab triggers from what I know)

That has always been a part of the challenge for players using multiple sexlab mods - realistically I think the most practical solution is for us players to know when to activate/deactivate mods as necessary depending on circumstances. I personally have never been able to keep mods like Aroused Creatures or Deviously Enslaved on all the time - I generally keep them off and activate them when I know it's going they wont interrupt anything.

Version 1.2 Released - 26 Feb 17

• Chances of abduction now based on Sneak skill;
  • Reduces minimum timeout to 12 hours;
  • Small delays between sex scenes to avoid CTDs in heavy setup;
  • No abduction during combat and dialogue;
  • Better compatibility with other sex mods;
  • Overall performance improvement due to streamlining of the script;

Thank you everyone for the reporting of bugs and suggestions. I will try to incorporate as many suggestions as possible in version 2.0, while limiting the number of hard dependencies to absolute minimum and allowing the player to customize as much as possible (for a starter, DD and slavery mods will not be hard dependencies)

Special thanks to Verstort for the script improvement suggestions

Version 1.2 Released - 26 Feb 17

• Chances of abduction now based on Sneak skill;
  • Reduces minimum timeout to 12 hours;
  • Small delays between sex scenes to avoid CTDs in heavy setup;
  • No abduction during combat and dialogue;
  • Better compatibility with other sex mods;
  • Overall performance improvement due to streamlining of the script;

Thank you everyone for the reporting of bugs and suggestions. I will try to incorporate as many suggestions as possible in version 2.0, while limiting the number of hard dependencies to absolute minimum and allowing the player to customize as much as possible (for a starter, DD and slavery mods will not be hard dependencies)

Special thanks to Verstort for the script improvement suggestions

Excellent job on the updates. All we need now is follower compatibility and we're in business. :D

Perhaps for the moment it could just check if you have followers and the text when kidnapped would say something more like - "as you black out you see your followers walking onwards as if they saw nothing happen". Then the followers could just be dismissed? or auto commanded to wait at that location.

Just a thought. Not modded yet, so dont' know how easy that would be.

Thanks for the update, I'll try it soon.

In the meanwhile, I really really hope that:

1. You will take always separated the bestiality and non bestiality types. Please.

2. You will try to avoid dependencies with evevrything related to DDa, DDi, DDx and so on. Please, please, please.

Suggestion:

The "release" part of the mod could be similar to the one in Defeat, in which the user can set a percent in between several choices like:

- left alone somewhere.

- rescued in a Inn or in a Temple.

- sold as slave.

1.2 has been uploaded with separate bestiality and full versions again. Version 2.0 will have MCM menu to disable/enable bestiality with bestiality disabled by default.

DD won't be hard dependency. I find DD quite heavy on the system myself.

Actually the Amputatot Framework povides a way to heal yourself as well as prostetics that allow free movement while amputated so it can be made in to a mini quest to regain your limbs.

Good to know. Definitely doable in a later update.

This mod looks very exciting and I can't wait to try it out in game, I'm going to download it now, and look forward to all the great stuff you will add to it in the future. Keep up the amazing work. :)

I do agree with NicoleDragoness on her comment:

2. You will try to avoid dependencies with evevrything related to DDa, DDi, DDx and so on. Please, please, please.

I do love BDSM, but I would hate for those mods to be a dependency for SL Kidnapped - sometimes I'm just not in the mood for it. Perhaps it could be an option if one would like some bondage while kidnapped in a future MCM. Just another suggestion. xoxo

Yes, DD stuff will be enabled/disabled via MCM in 2.0

Hi  Vinfamy,

You're already getting so many suggestions and requests! For MCM customisation options, would you consider adding a slider for the size of the kidnapping group? Then players could customise it so they might get kidnapped by anything from a relatively small group of assailants to a full house!

I wonder if it would also be a good idea to have a slider for a ratio of NPC to creature assailants. So a 3:1 ratio would get 3 NPCs to every 1 animal for instance. Would really help customise things to player preferences.

Would it also be more convenient for you to just have 1 version of kidnapped, but add a mcm option to disable creature assailants? (I've not made my own mods so I wouldn't know for sure)

Thanks for this, it looks intriguing. Will give it a test run over the next few days when I get time.

There will be MCM in 2.0 with as many customizations and sliders as I can get.

If you do add it to a slavery mod, make sure that the player can configure to shut that off in the MCM if they want. This sounds like a fantastic idea, but not everyone wants to install DD or slavery mods~ Whuffle.

Thank you for adding the option for bestiality! <3 I love it. I will give this mod a shot in a minute. <3

Yup. DD and Slavery mods can't be quite heavy on the system so I won't make them hard dependencies at all. In fact, I try my best to ensure SexLab remains the only hard dependency. Everything else is optional - more mods installed more features that can be enabled in MCM.

You can have "soft dependencies". I use them in JUGs. If a mod exists in player's game, the dialogue can make use and interact. That way I can interact with SGO 3 and MilkMod without having them as "masters" .

If they aren't in the load order, some content relative to them gets skipped or ignored. If they are there, more choices.

I think that's the exact approach I'm going to take to fetch a set of default values for the MCM and then the player can disable and enable them manually

Hello,

This mod sort of conflicts with the prison overhaul (character gets kidnapped while in punishment), would it be possible to make a fix for it ?

Should now work in 1.2. No abduction will happen during dialog, combat and when the player's chest piece is empty.

Oh my gosh, thank you!  I've been waiting for a mod like this!  In my load order it shall go. 

You're very welcome!

yes,this was my idea with the SimplySlavery/ME-support

use standard zbf-bondageitems and the slaverymod make the rest

SS let the PC spawn in a Auctionshall,ME calls a Slavetransporter (in the next version)

SS supported DDi,ME not

There will be hooks into slavery mods in version 2.0, which will most likely include some sort of auction  - I'm quite a big fan of ME.

Yeah, I like the concept but I, personally, am not a big fan of events that simply and automatically capture you with no input from you, especially because of aforementioned reasons like stealth master players being too attuned to the shadows to be sneaked up on, or almighty warriors who could bend Alduin over their knee and break his spine getting captured by random nobodies.

What I would love is for the kidnapping to occur as random events that spawn silent hostiles behind you (so they don't give themselves away by yelling NEVER SHOULDA COME HERE on sight), non-leveled and initially much stronger than you, and if you lose to them you get captured. And to avoid this fate the player initially can only try to flee but when they get much stronger defeating your ambushers becomes a real possibility.

If nothing else, then as a hook into Defeat for kidnapping as a combat outcome would be great, as others have suggested.

In Version 2.0, there will be different scenarios depending on the player's Sneak, Well-Rested bonus and whether she has followers/ friendly NPCs around her. She could get ambushed and fall unconscious or the ambush could fail and the attackers can reveal themself to fight - the fight of course could then end up in a Defeat scenario. 

absoloutly amazing mod. works well as intended and no bugs was spotted when i tested. Great work.

As suggestions i might say it really really needs dialogues, maybe a choice to follow a submissive way or resisting way, configuring amount of kidnapers on mcm would be amazing too.

Again thanks for your work!

Thank you. I think the mod never had any problems with light setup but some people did report CTDs if they have a big load order. I implemented a few stability patches in Version 1.2 just out. 

2.0 will have dialogues. TBH, the only reason why I didn't implement it from the start is because of Fuz Roh Do dependency that I want to avoid (as lightweight and popular as it is). The introduction of the MCM menu in 2.0 will allow me to add dialogues while having FRD as a soft dependency.

For combat defeat, I think Defeat's already doing a great job so if anything I will look for ways for Kidnapped to complement/ hook into Defeat.

I thought about small chat initially but was put off because it would add another dependency - Fuz Ro Doh. Will be in next version 2.0 with MCM option so that Fuz Ro Doh can be a soft dependency.

Agreed with Defeat's is already great with player defeat mechanism, seeing it a must have mod for me. Here i was hoping if DA is built in Defeat so it can deliver to any mod(s) that link to it such as your mod after player assault.

Not using many mod at the time but i believe devious capture can hook DD stuff to player after assault.

DD, Defeat and Kidnapped certainty have a lot of room to interact with one another. 

Yes, oh yes, pretty pretty please! Not every mod needs Tedious Devices.

DD won't be a hard dependency. In fact, SexLab Framework will probably remain the only hard requirement. Everything else adds new optional content to Kidnapped in 2.0. 

This mod looks very exciting and I can't wait to try it out in game, I'm going to download it now, and look forward to all the great stuff you will add to it in the future. Keep up the amazing work. :)

I do love BDSM, but I would hate for those mods to be a dependency for SL Kidnapped - sometimes I'm just not in the mood for it. Perhaps it could be an option if one would like some bondage while kidnapped in a future MCM. Just another suggestion. xoxo

I absolutely agree. I would love to see a mod use just iron shackles and an iron collar. There aren't enough mods left that do that.

I might borrow the shackles and collar from DD into this mod as they are useful not just for BDSM but also for a general kidnapping scenario.

defeat is not working since a long time...

to many requirements...(SD+ too)

SD+ does have quite a few requirements. Defeat doesn't need anything but SexLab though, no?

love the suggestions

totally agree with the gold being taken with no way to recover it (duh they just kidnapped you so they should at least take the cash)

steal the gear is a good idea with the gear being able to be recovered eventually. reason I say eventually is due to some mods (more than I want to think about actually)

not tagging their quest items properly. possibly have it steal the gear and make it a quest to get it back?  dumped in any radiant dungeon's boss chest?

that way it can steal all your stuff, but you can get it back if you put in the time and effort necessary (even improperly tagged mods quest stuff).

There will be a customisable system to punish the player for getting kidnapped in version 2.0, whether that is getting their stuffs/ gold stolen. Depends on how heavy it is on the script, I could implement a mini-quest to retrieve stolen gear too.

Idea... rape is more likely with more vulnerability.

After 9pm = 2% chance of rape

Nudity = +5%

No weapons in inventory = +2%

Wearing only clothing = +2%

No followers = +2%

<10% health = +2%

<10% stamina = +2%

Over encumbered = +2%

Over 1000 gold = +2%

Gagged = +2% ( no one can hear you scream )

Percentages would accumulate, from a small chance when just wandering at night. To a high chance when wandering in a dress after 9pm, alone, no followers around, exhausted after a midnight fight with a Dragon, walking slowly home with a ton of loot in your arms, carrying 1000 gold after selling off all your looted armour and jewels and not storing the gold away... Truly a worthy victim. :)

MCM options for turning off and on options for vulnerability accumulators would be nice...

I've been using the excellent SCENT OF SEX mod, which does something similar. But with chances for sexual encounter, with a MCM menu.

This would make the player think long and hard about how they traverse Skyrim, preventing the NOT ANOTHER RANDOM GANGBANG events syndrome.

Hardcore option = All items, except Devious devices and Quest items stolen. Guards caught the rapists and have your gear, but you have to find a guard and talk to him to retrieve your items. This would save trekking half way around the world all the time...

If up north in the cold areas, and you have Frostfall installed. You would be screwed...

After gangbang...

- Awaken in random location with no items.

- Awaken being sold off to slavery, at the slavers market. ( low chance )

- Awaken naked in the wilderness, surrounded by horny animals.

- Awaken in the middle of a town, naked in the dark. ( nudity rule mods might affect you, and get you put in jail )

- Awaken to being sexually abused by a Dragon, in the middle of nowhere. ( People with Beeing female, and the creature child actors mod, may end up pregnant with a Dragon baby on the way. )

Just some ideas... :)

Some really great ideas there. As mentioned before, I will try to incorporate as many people's suggestions as possible while giving the player the freedom to customize them in version 2.0.

i am sorry but to this mod have mcm becous i cant see it in thad list there and i hope it with out or my MO dont download it ad all other then thad mod sound great just i hope it just clits or u havend ad it yet

No MCM in current version. Easiest way to test if it installs correctly is to stand outside at night and wait one hour a few times.

As opposed to being captured just by a chance, I'd like to see an option when the dart can severely weaken you and spawn enemies, so you still have a chance to fight, regardless of how little that chance to actually win is.

Even if you don't handle the combat defeat. Let sexlab defeat take care of that and hook back from it. My characters are always too strong to lose a fight, and I'd like some way to fix that without it feeling faked.

Could be one scenario determined by Sneak skill, disease, well-rested, followers around etc.

Can the mod starts everywhere? Getting cought in citys or player houses is a bit strange.

Only happens in exterior at night. Won't be caught indoors at all.

You could also add bandit commentary if it's not the first time they've had you/kidnapped you. <3 Which version do I install for the bestiality? Are all 3 downloads version 1.1?

Will be dialogues and commentaries in version 2.0 - with Fuz Ro Doh as soft dependency. 

I'm getting CTD every time I get kidnapped. Hmm... I'll report again if it keeps happening. Usually after 2nd or 3rd sex act.

Should be fixed now. Added a delay between sex scenes so that the script is less likely to lag.

what happen if i hv  mod like SL deadly drain ? this will ruin ur mod ?  just curious ..

I can't imagine there will be any problems. Haven't tested it with Deadly Drain myself though.

I also have some issues with CTDs/Hardlock errors running the mod event on version 1.1.  It seems to happen between one scene finishing and SL starting to build the next one.  On 5/6 attempts I was only successful in getting through the whole event once.

My load order is quite heavy, so it may be more of an issue that crops up if papyrus isn't keeping up between finishing one scene and starting another.  Looking forward to where the mod is going however, and love the concept of it.

Thanks for the report of CTDs. Version 1.2 just out should fix this or at least reduce CTDs now. Added a delay between scens to make it easier on the script.

I started playing after installing this mod. It was around 3:30ish p.m. Skyrim time and my PC had just left the Guardian Stones and was on her way to Riverwood when I heard wolves. Starting off as an archer isn't easy and the wolves defeated and raped my character. In the middle of this I get the message about the poison dart, I agree that I was kidnapped, loading screen, then she's in the shack with the men and dog.

It was awkward. Several times the men would engage with each other while my PC would just stand there nude and unable to move. Apropos would add comments that did not have anything to do with my PC while two men were having anal sex and blowing each other. Another few issues involved conflicts with other mods. I have Aroused Creatures and Horrible Harassment. When my girl was getting raped, the dog in the room began to pursue and rape her while she was being gang banged.... it did not look good. I should have turned off Horrible Harassment, but forgot I had it enabled and suddenly one of the kidnappers asked my PC if she was ready to leave, I responded with "yes," he said "no" and raped her while she was already being raped by someone else. When these mods start kicking in all sorts of weird stuff happens. I was able to get her to leave the shack because everyone was either shagging air or each other. But then I got a loading screen, she was back in the shack, then immediately another loading screen, and she was out side the shack with the message about how she had been abused.

I also had a CTD, but it was way after the assault. I wasn't paying attention to the time so I don't know if it was about to happen again or something else triggered the crash.

That's funny. This shouldn't happen again in 1.2 now that I scripted it so that no abduction happens when your PC is already having sex/ engaging in dialogue/ in combat.

CTDs should be at least reduced with a delay between sex scenes to give Papyrus a breather.

I will try to look into this for 2.0

I'm getting crashes as well, sometimes right at the start of the kidnapping, sometimes in the cabin ~10 seconds after entering. I don't see anything that should actually cause the crash, maybe just space everything out a bit with some Utility.Wait(2)'s to space it out?

That 24 cooldown, you might want to make it 12 hours instead. Assume the player gets attacked at 2 am, they won't be able to be attacked before 2am the next day if 24 hours, but 12 hours stops multiple attackers per night while allowing a person to be attacked at 5am and then later that night at 10pm, so once per night.

You can simplify the conditional logic a bit:

if (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0 && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false)

becomes:

if (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0) && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false

which is a bit easier to read and simpler. Might be a good place to add a random check, so the player doesn't get kidnapped every change possible, but is random:

if Utility.RandomInt(1,100) > 60 && (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0) && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false

Saving the player value locally might save some time while costing nearly no extra memory. I've never bought the argument that Game.GetPlayer() should be a slow function, but everyone else seems to think it's really slow.

This is great. Thank you. Player is now stored locally. Implemented a wait between sex scenes and reduced timeout to 12. 

No MCM in current version. Will be coming in 2.0.

In the latest 1.2 version just out, no abduction will happen during combat/ conversation/ sex scene.

In the latest 1.2 version just out, no abduction will happen during combat/ conversation/ sex scene.

Not sure if it has been suggested already but I totally think you should have the npcs spawn while the pc is out and actually have a kidnap scene rather than just the text popping up.

EDIT:

Yup. MCM will be in 2.0 - giving the players the freedom to customise it the way they want

Awesome idea!

Skyrim is a dangerous place after all. Also, it always seems unfair to me that you can sneak and one-hit an enemy but the player never gets sneaked up on.

I wish I that problem. Damn alpha sabercats.

Haha. Forgot about those bastards, especially on Legendary difficulty.

I really like the idea of the mod, and the potential for future stuff. From the above I think different scenarios, based maybe on general location would be very nice (if doable).

However, one thing that imho would really help the mood of teh mod is a bit more dialogue/comments from the kidnappers. As of now, it just kinda starts and ends. Would be much nicer if the rapers also comment a bit on what's happening, humiliating dialogue. I think defeat has those. Maybe a pause during the "action" when the leader shortly tells you what will happen next to you etc.

Not too much though, ust to add flavour to the whole scenario, and maybe some lines tailored specifically to different scenarios. And speaking of those I throw in some idea-stuff, in regards to the ones already mentioned by others:

Orcs: The Orcs kidnapping you are from an Orc-Hold, and as we know only the Chief has the right to have his harem. So these sex-starved poor Orcs seek other ways to satisfy their needs. Could take place in a small damp cave

Forsworn: You crossed ther territory, they really don't like that. But happily enough they decided not to kill you ... this time at least...but they are a nasty bunch, and maybe even a Hagraven is overseeing the punishment .... a room from the Nord-dungeon-sets would be most fitting I guess

Military: Either Legion or Stormcloaks. Maybe deserters? Either way, you'll have to prove you are not with the enemy by entertaining the troops tonight. Horses are considered part of the troops by the way...Could take place using a room from the Nord-Forts

Drunken Revelers: We know that bunch, they are nice. But not the group you end up with this night. Could make for some funny "drunken dialogue/comments", and ends with the PC heavily intoxicated as well...

Rieklings: There are quite some fine animations for those buggers...all they wanna do is have some fun, I got a feeling, you're now the one

Another idea for scenarios in regards to evil NPC - but this would require some more work and would play more like (small) quests. Heavily inspired by some mods from Oblivion (Palyer Slave Encounter, Blackmail etc). Either as stand-alone-events, or as a continuation of one of the above? Instead of setting you free, your rapists have the great idea to sell you to one of the below. These would not simple set you free after some time, but you have to figure out a (hopefully not too complicated) way to flee. Otherwise you will spend some time there...

Necromancer/Mage: You end up in his lair, and this wicked man wants to use you for some depraved experiments, which mostly includes draugrs and if they can still "get hard". Or what about his selection of other fine creatures, those spiders, chaurus, skeevers. Enviroment would be a keep/dungeon etc, with holding cells, dim lighting, lots of chains dangling. And the Mage commenting "scientific" stuff as he mostly watches you

Pervert Club: Congrats, you are now a star. Nobles and peasants with coin alike visit the "Riften Underground" in a hidden area of the Ratways to see gorgeous young females ravaged by mostly dogs and wolves, commenting on the incredible show the beasts and ladies put on every night. Shows are only in the evening, rest of the day you spend in the cells below, getting aquainted to your stage partners, with the overseer giving you advice and sometimes joining in, so you don't forget how human dick feels like...

Forced Brothel: Too much beast-stuff above? Alright, some generic stuff then - This little two-story-shack in some unknown place is the go-to-place if you wanna use some whores cheaply and without having to adhere to any kind of laws and rights. Anything goes while you are chained to a bed and spend the nights with an endless stream of horny customers - without ever seeing a single septim of course...

Bretonian Lorde de Sade: This fancy guy lives in quite a nice mansion ... a nice bedroom, a nice diner-room, a nice dark dungeon full of devious torture devices he loves to use and helpless naked women. Will you manage to gain his trust enough to be allowed in his bedrooms at some point? Does the Maquis love to throw parties now and then in his lavish diner room where his slaves are used by his guests? Who knows...

Again, the last ideas are probably too much to asked for, at least how I envision them at the moment, more as quests you have to endure with some specific way to follow to get out (if you want to).

I'd add Forsworn (only if you are around Markarth?), Military (Legion/Stormcloaks),

Thank you for the suggestions. Dialogues and comments will be in 2.0 and there will be plenty of scenarios.

I don't see how any mod can check for other mods and make them all play along nicely. (Deviously Cursed Loot checks for both vanilla and Deviously Helpless scenes before activating sex attacks, but that's as far as it goes. And Cursed Loot is only able to check for Deviously Helpless scenes because Deviously Helpless' original author wrote his mod to specifically make it possible, as far as I understand it. I don't think there is any way for any mod to account for other mods that have cloak spells or the comment system constantly running as possible sexlab triggers from what I know)

That has always been a part of the challenge for players using multiple sexlab mods - realistically I think the most practical solution is for us players to know when to activate/deactivate mods as necessary depending on circumstances. I personally have never been able to keep mods like Aroused Creatures or Deviously Enslaved on all the time - I generally keep them off and activate them when I know it's going they wont interrupt anything.

The mod won't be able to check for all other mods and implement compatibility measures mid-game per-se, but there might be some workarounds I have to look into. So for 1.2, I found that if the script prevents abduction when the player's chest piece is empty, we can avoid quite a few buggy scenarios - so it's more of a workaround that doesn't take too much scripting resource rather than a real fancy way of detecting other mods and making them all compatible. 

Is this supposed to trigger on fast travel?

How it works is it rolls the dice every time one hour in-game time passes, whether that hour passes because of you running around/ waiting or fast travelling doesn't matter to the game. So theoretically I can imagine if you fast travel, time passes and you arrive at your destination between 9 and 5, you might get shot right away.

Having said that, my personal testing so far has seen a lot of triggers while waiting but never once during fast travel.

I will try to find a way to balance out any potential triggers on fast travel and wait though in 2.0, because I know too many triggers can be annoying.

Hello!

Ok first of all i wish to say thank you! :) This is such a fresh MOD that i think a lot of people are very excited about and has HUGE potential for the future.

I have so many ideas and suggestions and i am sure as i follow this mod and enjoy updates i will actively post my thoughts and ideas and tests and enjoy seeing it grow.

I would suggest that you try not to feel too over-whelmed and please do not try to incorporate too much too quickly. I feel its better to fine tune and fix the small details which cause bugs and glitches, enabling a stable mod rather than forcing a lot of content and options and causing an endless flow of complaints and disappointments over CTD's. It will then be much easier to expand on a stable mod and become one of the best mods ever on loverslab. :)

That being said, there are so many amazing ideas given by people so far. i really love JXM's ideas a page back regarding quest ideas and scenarios. These are things i am sue everyone would love, immersive story driven lore friendly possibilities.

I do also suggest trying to keep this mod as little as possible having to reply on DD. It could be something the MCM manages. 

I do like the idea of this being a random event and being captured. I would not want this too happen too often as i have so many quest mods thats it could become intrusive and too regular. Again maybe the event chance can be something controlled in MCM.

The kind of places i always imagine being captured are :

When passing any : bandit camp, Forsworn camp, animal cave ( bear/troll/wolf), military camp ( stormvcloak/imperial), orc Stronghold.

I also think each time you enter a dungeon/tomb etc even on a quest there could be a chance of being stuck with a sleeping dart or grabbed and put in a sack or trigger a deadfall trap ( non-lethal) and captured by Falmer/Vampire/necromancers/bandits etc.

With Bandit camps, which i think will always be a popular theme here, there are various ideas i have. Inbetween sex acts you might be forced to mine for ore. Or kept in a cage with or without a creature. One mod that springs to mind and could be inspiration is Wolfclub ( which i think has been abandoned) . 

Dialogue i think will help bring immersion and joy to this mod as well. There are some great modders you could work with that could help if your stuck here. I could name a few to you in PM of possible people who might be worht contacting for help or ideas if this is something your unsure of.

My ideal situation would be something like this:

I am out walking on my way to a task or quest. I pass one of the above trigger factions. I get ambushed either by a stealthy dart or pounce from behind or charged at by a group. I put up an attempt to run or fight back but loose and black out or get blindfolded or put in a sack. This then either goes to black-screen where i pass out and wake in a location or get led on foot shackled/blindfolded to the camp/cave/basement etc ( maybe like Prison Overhaul does when arrested and walked to cells.)

Then with various appropriate dialogue i am told my fate and endure the ongoing sexual 'hardship' (giggles inserting dirty word). example in a bandit camp i am now their collared/shackled prisoner who mines or cooks for them and is randomly sexually used. I can set how often in MCM. As time goes by maybe with dialogue and story i could escape or get sold or given/traded to guards ( simple slavery/prison-overhaul). 

Also as far as stripping maybe in an MCM we can select what is removed much like Sexlab stripping options does with tick boxes.

Anyways thats a LOT said and i now wanna test your mod more. :)

That's funny. This shouldn't happen again in 1.2 now that I scripted it so that no abduction happens when your PC is already having sex/ engaging in dialogue/ in combat.

CTDs should be at least reduced with a delay between sex scenes to give Papyrus a breather.

That's good to know. I had to disable the mod after my PC was in the middle of a sex act via SSX and she got hit with the dart again. I'll update to the new version and test it out when I wake up....it's super late and I'm exhausted. Thanks again for the incredible mod and working so hard on it! xoxo

Just tested and it worked flawlessly for me, will test it some more. The capture, loot removal and return after the event worked fine (with a lot of other mods active, but no quests currently running). All the animations played perfectly, the bandits who weren't involved in the action were very polite and sat waiting patitently or moved to a new sitting location.

The single problem I encountered was when it picked an inapropriate animation for the available actors, it selected a FFM 3some (after a MMF 3some) while only one female was present. The animation still played fine, but the bandit had a surprised look on his face at times ;) maybe the mod needs a female bandit as well?

Thank you for the mod. Look forward to version 2.

Hey, thanks for the great mod. Having tried the mod out myself I would like to give my thoughts. I believe this mod has a vast potential.

The Mod itself.

Timeout of 24 hours is fine. After all it was stated that the Kidnappers actually raped you the whole night, you should have about a whole 24 hours game time before there is a chance for you to get kidnapped. Chance to get kidnapped is still too high even with high sneak skill. Cities should have near 0 chance of getting kidnapped even with low Sneak skill.

For potential I spoke of...

Tying this mod's scenario into Defeat, DA and/or Curse Loot's scenarios can make the event of player getting raped more believable. Depending on the type of enemy who defeated the player, he/she will find themselves in different type of dens. If a wolf defeats the player, he/she will find themselves in a cave full of the type of animals. If a bandit defeats the player, they'll be in a bandit hideout, same for Vampires and Mages etc...

They'll be raped continuously until every npc in the cave or hideout had their way with the player before a chance to escape presents itself. It doesn't have to be complicated, it can even be as simple as exiting the cave or hideout.

Just tested and it worked flawlessly for me, will test it some more. The capture, loot removal and return after the event worked fine (with a lot of other mods active, but no quests currently running). All the animations played perfectly, the bandits who weren't involved in the action were very polite and sat waiting patitently or moved to a new sitting location.

The single problem I encountered was when it picked an inapropriate animation for the available actors, it selected a FFM 3some (after a MMF 3some) while only one female was present. The animation still played fine, but the bandit had a surprised look on his face at times ;) maybe the mod needs a female bandit as well?

The animation selection issue is standard sexlab behaviour to the best of my knowledge. 3somes (and 4 and 5 somes) dont account for the gender makeup of all participants.

I just tested it and it does work fine. 

A few things i would like to mention.

I was on the task at the begining of the main quest, just with irielith ( think i spelt that right) and about to check that first watch tower to fight the first ever dragon. was stood with her and i think 4 guards. as she said ' ok lets have a look around' i then got hit with a dart and kidnapped. LOL

So, maybe while on a main quest task or mission thats important and outside there could be something that holds off this mod activating, at least untill its completed or the player is walking off and alone? If felt a bit comical that while surrounded by guards i get kidnapped by bandits.

Also found that my FFM threesomes seem to activate as animations in the hut. Maybe its something i have to fix i dunno. but gay and MMF animations is a bit weird for me personally.

Also i got captured at 11pm. its now 1pm the next day and i am still in the hut being used by 3 males and a dog. when does it end? also am i supposed to have a whole Inventory of my stuff even if the stripped my clothes off me?

I also created/crafted the Hentai collar before this ocured. Its not DD and i had it on and can wear it while naked in the hut. Like you stated before, maybe this mod could add/supply the player with a collar and shackles that maybe get put on the player when they are stripped naked?

Maybe also a bedroll to rest on as i use RN&D and get tired. The player could use it for a short nap maybe or even to rest if held in a camp/cave/basement for any future quest thats gonna have the player kept for numerous days or weeks. :)

But loving this mod. It adds risk to travelling in the dark and will have me using Inns more to sleep over night to avoid this at times :)

high five! :)

Hi Vinfamy,

Thanks for your update and responses to all the feedback. Hope its not all too overwhelming, work at your own pace and on the features that interest you most, dont worry too much about us clamouring crowd. But yes, thank you for being so open to suggestions :)

Just want to clarify (I havent had time to download and playtest yet, apologies), kidnappings wont happen when the player is naked (chest slot empty)? I guess to avoid clashes with enslavements and chains of sex sequences etc?

Hello!

Ok first of all i wish to say thank you! :) This is such a fresh MOD that i think a lot of people are very excited about and has HUGE potential for the future.

I have so many ideas and suggestions and i am sure as i follow this mod and enjoy updates i will actively post my thoughts and ideas and tests and enjoy seeing it grow.

I would suggest that you try not to feel too over-whelmed and please do not try to incorporate too much too quickly. I feel its better to fine tune and fix the small details which cause bugs and glitches, enabling a stable mod rather than forcing a lot of content and options and causing an endless flow of complaints and disappointments over CTD's. It will then be much easier to expand on a stable mod and become one of the best mods ever on loverslab. :)

That being said, there are so many amazing ideas given by people so far. i really love JXM's ideas a page back regarding quest ideas and scenarios. These are things i am sue everyone would love, immersive story driven lore friendly possibilities.

I do also suggest trying to keep this mod as little as possible having to reply on DD. It could be something the MCM manages. 

I do like the idea of this being a random event and being captured. I would not want this too happen too often as i have so many quest mods thats it could become intrusive and too regular. Again maybe the event chance can be something controlled in MCM.

The kind of places i always imagine being captured are :

When passing any : bandit camp, Forsworn camp, animal cave ( bear/troll/wolf), military camp ( stormvcloak/imperial), orc Stronghold.

I also think each time you enter a dungeon/tomb etc even on a quest there could be a chance of being stuck with a sleeping dart or grabbed and put in a sack or trigger a deadfall trap ( non-lethal) and captured by Falmer/Vampire/necromancers/bandits etc.

With Bandit camps, which i think will always be a popular theme here, there are various ideas i have. Inbetween sex acts you might be forced to mine for ore. Or kept in a cage with or without a creature. One mod that springs to mind and could be inspiration is Wolfclub ( which i think has been abandoned) . 

Dialogue i think will help bring immersion and joy to this mod as well. There are some great modders you could work with that could help if your stuck here. I could name a few to you in PM of possible people who might be worht contacting for help or ideas if this is something your unsure of.

My ideal situation would be something like this:

I am out walking on my way to a task or quest. I pass one of the above trigger factions. I get ambushed either by a stealthy dart or pounce from behind or charged at by a group. I put up an attempt to run or fight back but loose and black out or get blindfolded or put in a sack. This then either goes to black-screen where i pass out and wake in a location or get led on foot shackled/blindfolded to the camp/cave/basement etc ( maybe like Prison Overhaul does when arrested and walked to cells.)

Then with various appropriate dialogue i am told my fate and endure the ongoing sexual 'hardship' (giggles inserting dirty word). example in a bandit camp i am now their collared/shackled prisoner who mines or cooks for them and is randomly sexually used. I can set how often in MCM. As time goes by maybe with dialogue and story i could escape or get sold or given/traded to guards ( simple slavery/prison-overhaul). 

Also as far as stripping maybe in an MCM we can select what is removed much like Sexlab stripping options does with tick boxes.

Anyways thats a LOT said and i now wanna test your mod more. :)

Thank you for your suggestions. Yes, stability is a priority for me always, which is why I work on 2.0 at my own pace to add content but act quickly to fix any CTD complaints to first have a stable 1.x mod

That's good to know. I had to disable the mod after my PC was in the middle of a sex act via SSX and she got hit with the dart again. I'll update to the new version and test it out when I wake up....it's super late and I'm exhausted. Thanks again for the incredible mod and working so hard on it! xoxo

Good night and you're welcome.

The threesome problem has always been there with SexLab, it doesn't distinguish between ffm and mmf animations. I hope they change it for SexTec in Fallout 4. The only solution would be to specify the exact animation to play, which gets repetitive very quickly. In the meantime, we just have to press 'O' to shuffle to the right animation I guess - kinda immersion breaking but it's the lesser devil than using just one specific animation.

Hey, thanks for the great mod. Having tried the mod out myself I would like to give my thoughts. I believe this mod has a vast potential.

The Mod itself.

Timeout of 24 hours is fine. After all it was stated that the Kidnappers actually raped you the whole night, you should have about a whole 24 hours game time before there is a chance for you to get kidnapped. Chance to get kidnapped is still too high even with high sneak skill. Cities should have near 0 chance of getting kidnapped even with low Sneak skill.

For potential I spoke of...

Tying this mod's scenario into Defeat, DA and/or Curse Loot's scenarios can make the event of player getting raped more believable. Depending on the type of enemy who defeated the player, he/she will find themselves in different type of dens. If a wolf defeats the player, he/she will find themselves in a cave full of the type of animals. If a bandit defeats the player, they'll be in a bandit hideout, same for Vampires and Mages etc...

They'll be raped continuously until every npc in the cave or hideout had their way with the player before a chance to escape presents itself. It doesn't have to be complicated, it can even be as simple as exiting the cave or hideout.

Thank you. 1.x doesn't have a cloak spell to scan NPCs near the player. 2.0 will have this, which will allow a lot of features including follower support and less chance of abduction when there are a lot of NPCs around (aka cities);

The animation selection issue is standard sexlab behaviour to the best of my knowledge. 3somes (and 4 and 5 somes) dont account for the gender makeup of all participants.

You're totally right. Hope SexTec won't have this problem.

I just tested it and it does work fine. 

A few things i would like to mention.

I was on the task at the begining of the main quest, just with irielith ( think i spelt that right) and about to check that first watch tower to fight the first ever dragon. was stood with her and i think 4 guards. as she said ' ok lets have a look around' i then got hit with a dart and kidnapped. LOL

So, maybe while on a main quest task or mission thats important and outside there could be something that holds off this mod activating, at least untill its completed or the player is walking off and alone? If felt a bit comical that while surrounded by guards i get kidnapped by bandits.

Also found that my FFM threesomes seem to activate as animations in the hut. Maybe its something i have to fix i dunno. but gay and MMF animations is a bit weird for me personally.

Also i got captured at 11pm. its now 1pm the next day and i am still in the hut being used by 3 males and a dog. when does it end? also am i supposed to have a whole Inventory of my stuff even if the stripped my clothes off me?

I also created/crafted the Hentai collar before this ocured. Its not DD and i had it on and can wear it while naked in the hut. Like you stated before, maybe this mod could add/supply the player with a collar and shackles that maybe get put on the player when they are stripped naked?

Maybe also a bedroll to rest on as i use RN&D and get tired. The player could use it for a short nap maybe or even to rest if held in a camp/cave/basement for any future quest thats gonna have the player kept for numerous days or weeks. :)

But loving this mod. It adds risk to travelling in the dark and will have me using Inns more to sleep over night to avoid this at times :)

high five! :)

The threesome issue is definitely a bit comical, but unfortunately it's either that or forcing one particular animation. Kinda had to go for the lesser of the two devils. Press O to shuffle to the right animation in the meantime.

Hi Vinfamy,

Thanks for your update and responses to all the feedback. Hope its not all too overwhelming, work at your own pace and on the features that interest you most, dont worry too much about us clamouring crowd. But yes, thank you for being so open to suggestions :)

Just want to clarify (I havent had time to download and playtest yet, apologies), kidnappings wont happen when the player is naked (chest slot empty)? I guess to avoid clashes with enslavements and chains of sex sequences etc?

I'm working on my own pace and taking my time with 2.0 which adds a lot of content. I'm just acting quickly on any potentially mod-breaking issues in 1.x (ie. CTDs) so that at least people have something most stable to play around with until 2.0 comes out, especially since a lot of these are fixes that take a couple of minutes to script. 

Yes, abductions won't happen if the player's chess piece is missing/ naked exactly because of potential conflicts with other SexLab mods (Prison Overhaul or just the probability of getting shot while already having sex which messes up the whole script).

Great idea and great mod. I've just tested it and everything works perfectly so far. There is one thing I've notice though... Both Apropos and SexistGuards didn't think that my character was a victim. SexistGuard even said so  :s  

FIXED. It was literally a 30-second fix in the script. Fixed 1.2 just been updated (didn't think such a small change warrants a new version number) Should work now with Apropos or anything that uses SexLab victim syntax.

i want to report a small problem that i found.

i catched with my character sanguinare vampiris and got then locked up in dd from the dcl quest "a damsell in distress" and was not able for some days to get me healed from sanguinare vampiris and after i have become avampire to get me some blood so i reached the hated stage of the bloodthirst. then i got kidnapped and the kidnappers are just standign there, dragging a sword out and stickign it back.

Haven't installed the mod, but eventually will.

Just really appreciate the effort you put in communicating with others in the thread :)

Thanks for the update, I'll try it soon.

In the meanwhile, I really really hope that:

1. You will take always separated the bestiality and non bestiality types. Please.

Suggestion:

The "release" part of the mod could be similar to the one in Defeat, in which the user can set a percent in between several choices like:

- left alone somewhere.

- rescued in a Inn or in a Temple.

- sold as slave.

1.2 has been uploaded with separate bestiality and full versions again. Version 2.0 will have MCM menu to disable/enable bestiality with bestiality disabled by default.

DD won't be hard dependency. I find DD quite heavy on the system myself.

Actually the Amputatot Framework povides a way to heal yourself as well as prostetics that allow free movement while amputated so it can be made in to a mini quest to regain your limbs.

Good to know. Definitely doable in a later update.

Yes, DD stuff will be enabled/disabled via MCM in 2.0

Hi  Vinfamy,

You're already getting so many suggestions and requests! For MCM customisation options, would you consider adding a slider for the size of the kidnapping group? Then players could customise it so they might get kidnapped by anything from a relatively small group of assailants to a full house!

I wonder if it would also be a good idea to have a slider for a ratio of NPC to creature assailants. So a 3:1 ratio would get 3 NPCs to every 1 animal for instance. Would really help customise things to player preferences.

Would it also be more convenient for you to just have 1 version of kidnapped, but add a mcm option to disable creature assailants? (I've not made my own mods so I wouldn't know for sure)

Thanks for this, it looks intriguing. Will give it a test run over the next few days when I get time.

There will be MCM in 2.0 with as many customizations and sliders as I can get.

If you do add it to a slavery mod, make sure that the player can configure to shut that off in the MCM if they want. This sounds like a fantastic idea, but not everyone wants to install DD or slavery mods~ Whuffle.

Thank you for adding the option for bestiality! <3 I love it. I will give this mod a shot in a minute. <3

Yup. DD and Slavery mods can't be quite heavy on the system so I won't make them hard dependencies at all. In fact, I try my best to ensure SexLab remains the only hard dependency. Everything else is optional - more mods installed more features that can be enabled in MCM.

You can have "soft dependencies". I use them in JUGs. If a mod exists in player's game, the dialogue can make use and interact. That way I can interact with SGO 3 and MilkMod without having them as "masters" .

If they aren't in the load order, some content relative to them gets skipped or ignored. If they are there, more choices.

I think that's the exact approach I'm going to take to fetch a set of default values for the MCM and then the player can disable and enable them manually

Hello,

This mod sort of conflicts with the prison overhaul (character gets kidnapped while in punishment), would it be possible to make a fix for it ?

Should now work in 1.2. No abduction will happen during dialog, combat and when the player's chest piece is empty.

Oh my gosh, thank you!  I've been waiting for a mod like this!  In my load order it shall go. 

You're very welcome!

yes,this was my idea with the SimplySlavery/ME-support

use standard zbf-bondageitems and the slaverymod make the rest

SS let the PC spawn in a Auctionshall,ME calls a Slavetransporter (in the next version)

SS supported DDi,ME not

There will be hooks into slavery mods in version 2.0, which will most likely include some sort of auction  - I'm quite a big fan of ME.

Yeah, I like the concept but I, personally, am not a big fan of events that simply and automatically capture you with no input from you, especially because of aforementioned reasons like stealth master players being too attuned to the shadows to be sneaked up on, or almighty warriors who could bend Alduin over their knee and break his spine getting captured by random nobodies.

What I would love is for the kidnapping to occur as random events that spawn silent hostiles behind you (so they don't give themselves away by yelling NEVER SHOULDA COME HERE on sight), non-leveled and initially much stronger than you, and if you lose to them you get captured. And to avoid this fate the player initially can only try to flee but when they get much stronger defeating your ambushers becomes a real possibility.

If nothing else, then as a hook into Defeat for kidnapping as a combat outcome would be great, as others have suggested.

In Version 2.0, there will be different scenarios depending on the player's Sneak, Well-Rested bonus and whether she has followers/ friendly NPCs around her. She could get ambushed and fall unconscious or the ambush could fail and the attackers can reveal themself to fight - the fight of course could then end up in a Defeat scenario. 

absoloutly amazing mod. works well as intended and no bugs was spotted when i tested. Great work.

As suggestions i might say it really really needs dialogues, maybe a choice to follow a submissive way or resisting way, configuring amount of kidnapers on mcm would be amazing too.

Again thanks for your work!

Thank you. I think the mod never had any problems with light setup but some people did report CTDs if they have a big load order. I implemented a few stability patches in Version 1.2 just out. 

2.0 will have dialogues. TBH, the only reason why I didn't implement it from the start is because of Fuz Roh Do dependency that I want to avoid (as lightweight and popular as it is). The introduction of the MCM menu in 2.0 will allow me to add dialogues while having FRD as a soft dependency.

For combat defeat, I think Defeat's already doing a great job so if anything I will look for ways for Kidnapped to complement/ hook into Defeat.

I thought about small chat initially but was put off because it would add another dependency - Fuz Ro Doh. Will be in next version 2.0 with MCM option so that Fuz Ro Doh can be a soft dependency.

Agreed with Defeat's is already great with player defeat mechanism, seeing it a must have mod for me. Here i was hoping if DA is built in Defeat so it can deliver to any mod(s) that link to it such as your mod after player assault.

Not using many mod at the time but i believe devious capture can hook DD stuff to player after assault.

DD, Defeat and Kidnapped certainty have a lot of room to interact with one another. 

Yes, oh yes, pretty pretty please! Not every mod needs Tedious Devices.

DD won't be a hard dependency. In fact, SexLab Framework will probably remain the only hard requirement. Everything else adds new optional content to Kidnapped in 2.0. 

I absolutely agree. I would love to see a mod use just iron shackles and an iron collar. There aren't enough mods left that do that.

I might borrow the shackles and collar from DD into this mod as they are useful not just for BDSM but also for a general kidnapping scenario.

defeat is not working since a long time...

to many requirements...(SD+ too)

SD+ does have quite a few requirements. Defeat doesn't need anything but SexLab though, no?

love the suggestions

totally agree with the gold being taken with no way to recover it (duh they just kidnapped you so they should at least take the cash)

steal the gear is a good idea with the gear being able to be recovered eventually. reason I say eventually is due to some mods (more than I want to think about actually)

not tagging their quest items properly. possibly have it steal the gear and make it a quest to get it back?  dumped in any radiant dungeon's boss chest?

that way it can steal all your stuff, but you can get it back if you put in the time and effort necessary (even improperly tagged mods quest stuff).

There will be a customisable system to punish the player for getting kidnapped in version 2.0, whether that is getting their stuffs/ gold stolen. Depends on how heavy it is on the script, I could implement a mini-quest to retrieve stolen gear too.

Idea... rape is more likely with more vulnerability.

After 9pm = 2% chance of rape

Nudity = +5%

No weapons in inventory = +2%

Wearing only clothing = +2%

No followers = +2%

<10% health = +2%

<10% stamina = +2%

Over encumbered = +2%

Over 1000 gold = +2%

Gagged = +2% ( no one can hear you scream )

Percentages would accumulate, from a small chance when just wandering at night. To a high chance when wandering in a dress after 9pm, alone, no followers around, exhausted after a midnight fight with a Dragon, walking slowly home with a ton of loot in your arms, carrying 1000 gold after selling off all your looted armour and jewels and not storing the gold away... Truly a worthy victim. :)

MCM options for turning off and on options for vulnerability accumulators would be nice...

I've been using the excellent SCENT OF SEX mod, which does something similar. But with chances for sexual encounter, with a MCM menu.

This would make the player think long and hard about how they traverse Skyrim, preventing the NOT ANOTHER RANDOM GANGBANG events syndrome.

Hardcore option = All items, except Devious devices and Quest items stolen. Guards caught the rapists and have your gear, but you have to find a guard and talk to him to retrieve your items. This would save trekking half way around the world all the time...

If up north in the cold areas, and you have Frostfall installed. You would be screwed...

After gangbang...

- Awaken in random location with no items.

- Awaken being sold off to slavery, at the slavers market. ( low chance )

- Awaken naked in the wilderness, surrounded by horny animals.

- Awaken in the middle of a town, naked in the dark. ( nudity rule mods might affect you, and get you put in jail )

- Awaken to being sexually abused by a Dragon, in the middle of nowhere. ( People with Beeing female, and the creature child actors mod, may end up pregnant with a Dragon baby on the way. )

Just some ideas... :)

Some really great ideas there. As mentioned before, I will try to incorporate as many people's suggestions as possible while giving the player the freedom to customize them in version 2.0.

No MCM in current version. Easiest way to test if it installs correctly is to stand outside at night and wait one hour a few times.

As opposed to being captured just by a chance, I'd like to see an option when the dart can severely weaken you and spawn enemies, so you still have a chance to fight, regardless of how little that chance to actually win is.

Even if you don't handle the combat defeat. Let sexlab defeat take care of that and hook back from it. My characters are always too strong to lose a fight, and I'd like some way to fix that without it feeling faked.

Could be one scenario determined by Sneak skill, disease, well-rested, followers around etc.

Can the mod starts everywhere? Getting cought in citys or player houses is a bit strange.

Only happens in exterior at night. Won't be caught indoors at all.

You could also add bandit commentary if it's not the first time they've had you/kidnapped you. <3 Which version do I install for the bestiality? Are all 3 downloads version 1.1?

Will be dialogues and commentaries in version 2.0 - with Fuz Ro Doh as soft dependency. 

I'm getting CTD every time I get kidnapped. Hmm... I'll report again if it keeps happening. Usually after 2nd or 3rd sex act.

Should be fixed now. Added a delay between sex scenes so that the script is less likely to lag.

what happen if i hv  mod like SL deadly drain ? this will ruin ur mod ?  just curious ..

I can't imagine there will be any problems. Haven't tested it with Deadly Drain myself though.

I also have some issues with CTDs/Hardlock errors running the mod event on version 1.1.  It seems to happen between one scene finishing and SL starting to build the next one.  On 5/6 attempts I was only successful in getting through the whole event once.

My load order is quite heavy, so it may be more of an issue that crops up if papyrus isn't keeping up between finishing one scene and starting another.  Looking forward to where the mod is going however, and love the concept of it.

Thanks for the report of CTDs. Version 1.2 just out should fix this or at least reduce CTDs now. Added a delay between scens to make it easier on the script.

I will try to look into this for 2.0

I'm getting crashes as well, sometimes right at the start of the kidnapping, sometimes in the cabin ~10 seconds after entering. I don't see anything that should actually cause the crash, maybe just space everything out a bit with some Utility.Wait(2)'s to space it out?

That 24 cooldown, you might want to make it 12 hours instead. Assume the player gets attacked at 2 am, they won't be able to be attacked before 2am the next day if 24 hours, but 12 hours stops multiple attackers per night while allowing a person to be attacked at 5am and then later that night at 10pm, so once per night.

You can simplify the conditional logic a bit:

if (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0 && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false)

becomes:

if (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0) && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false

which is a bit easier to read and simpler. Might be a good place to add a random check, so the player doesn't get kidnapped every change possible, but is random:

if Utility.RandomInt(1,100) > 60 && (GameHour.GetValue() >= 21.0 || GameHour.GetValue() <= 5.0) && Game.GetPlayer().IsInInterior() == false

Saving the player value locally might save some time while costing nearly no extra memory. I've never bought the argument that Game.GetPlayer() should be a slow function, but everyone else seems to think it's really slow.

This is great. Thank you. Player is now stored locally. Implemented a wait between sex scenes and reduced timeout to 12. 

No MCM in current version. Will be coming in 2.0.

EDIT:

Yup. MCM will be in 2.0 - giving the players the freedom to customise it the way they want

Awesome idea!

Skyrim is a dangerous place after all. Also, it always seems unfair to me that you can sneak and one-hit an enemy but the player never gets sneaked up on.

I wish I that problem. Damn alpha sabercats.

Haha. Forgot about those bastards, especially on Legendary difficulty.

Thank you for the suggestions. Dialogues and comments will be in 2.0 and there will be plenty of scenarios.

The mod won't be able to check for all other mods and implement compatibility measures mid-game per-se, but there might be some workarounds I have to look into. So for 1.2, I found that if the script prevents abduction when the player's chest piece is empty, we can avoid quite a few buggy scenarios - so it's more of a workaround that doesn't take too much scripting resource rather than a real fancy way of detecting other mods and making them all compatible. 

Is this supposed to trigger on fast travel?

How it works is it rolls the dice every time one hour in-game time passes, whether that hour passes because of you running around/ waiting or fast travelling doesn't matter to the game. So theoretically I can imagine if you fast travel, time passes and you arrive at your destination between 9 and 5, you might get shot right away.

Having said that, my personal testing so far has seen a lot of triggers while waiting but never once during fast travel.

I will try to find a way to balance out any potential triggers on fast travel and wait though in 2.0, because I know too many triggers can be annoying.