I tested it out.

My only issue was when one of the kidnappers start to attack me another kidnapper saw I was being attacked and jumped him and killed him.

I  can't remember the mod that 'others' can help you if they see you are being attacked.

I tested it out.

My only issue was when one of the kidnappers start to attack me another kidnapper saw I was being attacked and jumped him and killed him.

I  can't remember the mod that 'others' can help you if they see you are being attacked.

Sounds like you have Defeat set for people to come rescue you if you are being raped...

Yes i think Defeat or Lovers Victim has that option. Its something to do with other NPC's witnessing the act and either intervening to rescue or joining in. I cant be sue but i think you can deselect it in its MCM options in which ever mod does that.

I would suggest deactivating that option.

I would also suggest to anyone that you deactivate 'Random Sex' mod  if you have it installed. I think i found it comflicts with the flow of animations set up to get you through this 'ordeal'. You do not need to uninstall the Random Sex mod, just hit the 9 key on your keyboard and it will deactivate that mod from running while in game. You can do that the moment you wake up in the kidnapped cell. Then reactivate it by pressing 9 again once your free or escape. :)

Two mods that i think work nicely with this mod is the Sexist/Derrogatory Guards Mod and the Apropos Speech mod. They both add sexual comments on screen from NPC's during sex and also when not having sex. The Gaurds one also has a MCM with options to choose what kind of NPC's can say derogatory sexual comments to the player as and when they pass or meet ie Bandits, beggars, followers, guards  or regular NPC's.

The Apropos adds some very explicit dialogue during sex. You can set it to 1st person, 3rd person or even 4th person comments ( meaning the player talks as if to you! lol) Only thing with Apropos is it may be heavy in scripts so might add strain to your already heavily scripted game.

There are two more mods I know of that can also cause issues with this mod.

1 - Aroused Creatures if you are using the beastie version of this mod, make sure you deactivate it once you are kidnapped as it conflicts with the flow of animations set up as well.

2 - Naked Dungeon if you have the civilian rape turned on the kidnappers force greet and can cause the animation flow issue as well.

1 - Aroused Creatures if you are using the beastie version of this mod, make sure you deactivate it once you are kidnapped as it conflicts with the flow of animations set up as well.

2 - Naked Dungeon if you have the civilian rape turned on the kidnappers force greet and can cause the animation flow issue as well.

I use SLAC and the beastie version of this mod but I didn't have any problems with the animations. I've only been nabbed once so far but the dog did my PC twice without any hiccups.

Some thoughts: i saw in your teaser there's a fight while beeing kidnapped. Will that conflict with defeat?

And a request, it might be the right mod for it: there are two animations with wolve + human rape the player (at least one is doggy, will probably work for males too), but no mod is actually able to play it properly... defeat does start it sometimes when defeated by 2 wolves. Could you do something here to start one of those animations when there is a wolve + human?

I use SLAC and the beastie version of this mod but I didn't have any problems with the animations. I've only been nabbed once so far but the dog did my PC twice without any hiccups.

I had an issue because the dogs arousal hit the mark while still with the third kidnapper, the dog jumped in before the threesome and then the threesomes and dog turns never started.

Some more teasers in the attachments guys. 2.0 is getting along well and will probably be released this weekend.

3 Days without Skyrim and i already missed 10 oages of this mod, sounds awesome. :)

Some thoughts without testing yet:

My thought about fighting back was: only if the ambush fails. As long as you don't recognize them sneaking, they will just get you. If you see them, you can fight. Then it wouldn't be necessary to make the attackers essential, but quite hard mabye (like the bandits in captured dreams that want to steal your package).

Another more general thought because i really like the idea but not much mods use it so far: connection to Vershs Sexual Fame Framework? Many things can be done with a light dependency for those short on free .esps, and it could for example offer some options while beeing captured, it provides stats for beeing sub/defiant/slutty/pure and much more across all mods installed.

*edit: another idea... not sure if it'll be used, though: Maybe a hook for other mods to get the PC (+ followers) into your caves? Might be a nice addition to defeat and/or cursed loot or something.

Exactly how it will be. If you don't recognize them, they'll get you instantly. If you do, they will show themselves and you'll fight. 

Great mod. An idea: can you make an optional trigger for this mod to be sleeping in the wilderness/cities etc.? That to me sounds far more plausible and roleplayable (and for city kidnaps, add a notification about your kidnappers gagging and wrapping you so they can take you out of the inn/whatever).

And it would also be a great outcome for a Hired Thugs quest...the requester doesn't ask them to kill you, just kidnap you and teach a lesson you won't forget :)

Sleep stuffs will be in a future update after 2.0 is out. 

It would be nice if the people making suggestions would remember this mod (in theory at least) is supposed to work for male PCs. People keep suggesting tying in various mods which either don't work with male PCs, work very poorly with male PCs, or require Devious Devices - which doesn't support male PCs.

Yes, the 'Devious Devices for Males' mod exists (even if it hasn't been updated in forever) but the latest versions of DD all have forced animation switching (with no male animations,) the requirement to build them with bodyslide, and many devices with no male equivalent. Not a criticism of the DD team at all, just a statement of fact.

I've watched too many mods that could be used by male PCs become more and more unusable because of 'new features' that only work for female/futa characters. Hope it doesn't happen with this one.

Cheers.

I admit, it's easy for me to forget about male characters... i haven't played one in an RPG with a choice in >20 years. ;)

But, which mod(s) are you refering to? There is a difference between tying and requirement. I think making any mod the size of DD a hard requirement would be a bad choice for this mod, no matter if it works with males or not. As a soft dependency or with a brigde like simply slavery, you won't be affected anyways, just don't use it if you don't want to.

Nothing will be required except SexLab. Everything else (DD etc) will be soft dependencies. 

The core of the mod will remain gender-neutral. 

​Thank you for the forgiveness!!

​As for Nathan... No, though I am familiar with it.

​Nathan Steele was a character that I created for a series that I did in the comic book industry back in the early 90's... this is him in part of one of the covers with coloring done by Britt Martin from Caliber's OZ Comics... my profile image is actually an anime version of myself IRL. ;)

Looks great. Great work. 

Great Mod. Could you configure it to use a four way animation if the player has any available?

Also the MOD Horrible Harassment 1.2 interferes with your animation sequence by having kidnappers use the spell from that MOD on the player. 

Might be in a future update after 2.0

I tested it out.

That's Defeat mechanic. Won't happen in 2.0 as all kidnappers are set to be in the same faction.

Yes i think Defeat or Lovers Victim has that option. Its something to do with other NPC's witnessing the act and either intervening to rescue or joining in. I cant be sue but i think you can deselect it in its MCM options in which ever mod does that.

I would suggest deactivating that option.

I would also suggest to anyone that you deactivate 'Random Sex' mod  if you have it installed. I think i found it comflicts with the flow of animations set up to get you through this 'ordeal'. You do not need to uninstall the Random Sex mod, just hit the 9 key on your keyboard and it will deactivate that mod from running while in game. You can do that the moment you wake up in the kidnapped cell. Then reactivate it by pressing 9 again once your free or escape. :)

Two mods that i think work nicely with this mod is the Sexist/Derrogatory Guards Mod and the Apropos Speech mod. They both add sexual comments on screen from NPC's during sex and also when not having sex. The Gaurds one also has a MCM with options to choose what kind of NPC's can say derogatory sexual comments to the player as and when they pass or meet ie Bandits, beggars, followers, guards  or regular NPC's.

The Apropos adds some very explicit dialogue during sex. You can set it to 1st person, 3rd person or even 4th person comments ( meaning the player talks as if to you! lol) Only thing with Apropos is it may be heavy in scripts so might add strain to your already heavily scripted game.

Thank you. I will include some of these recommendations for compatibility in the OP when 2.0 is released.

Good to know. I will include reminders for people to turn off certain mods.

I guess it depends on whether the dog gets horny and aroused creatures kick in

Having said that, this might not be problem in 2.0 as the sequence is all set up programmatically on the go so other mods might be more compatible

Some thoughts: i saw in your teaser there's a fight while beeing kidnapped. Will that conflict with defeat?

And a request, it might be the right mod for it: there are two animations with wolve + human rape the player (at least one is doggy, will probably work for males too), but no mod is actually able to play it properly... defeat does start it sometimes when defeated by 2 wolves. Could you do something here to start one of those animations when there is a wolve + human?

Could be in a future update. For 2.0, I'm focusing on the overall features first then will look into picking animations in more detail in future updates. 

I had an issue because the dogs arousal hit the mark while still with the third kidnapper, the dog jumped in before the threesome and then the threesomes and dog turns never started.

As mentioned above, this incompatibility might be solved in 2.0 as scenes are triggered differently

post-1091843-0-99826400-1488559218_thumb.jpg

post-1091843-0-04356800-1488559220_thumb.jpg

post-1091843-0-00016400-1488559221_thumb.jpg

Could be in a future update. For 2.0, I'm focusing on the overall features first then will look into picking animations in more detail in future updates. 

didn't expect more, it was just something that came to my mind and i wanted to mention it before i forget it.

For compatibility: i'm not sure how exactly it works (for example if it's enough to send the command once at start and end it when finished), but devioulsy helpless has an option to suspend all actions like random rape etc. and some other mods started to use that, too. Not entirely sure which ones, i know cursed loot is one. It's mentioned on cursed loots main page in the "for modders" section. Another thing i mention just in case you didn't already know. ;)

It would be nice if the people making suggestions would remember this mod (in theory at least) is supposed to work for male PCs. People keep suggesting tying in various mods which either don't work with male PCs, work very poorly with male PCs, or require Devious Devices - which doesn't support male PCs.

Yes, the 'Devious Devices for Males' mod exists (even if it hasn't been updated in forever) but the latest versions of DD all have forced animation switching (with no male animations,) the requirement to build them with bodyslide, and many devices with no male equivalent. Not a criticism of the DD team at all, just a statement of fact.

I've watched too many mods that could be used by male PCs become more and more unusable because of 'new features' that only work for female/futa characters. Hope it doesn't happen with this one.

Cheers.

I admit, it's easy for me to forget about male characters... i haven't played one in an RPG with a choice in >20 years. ;)

But, which mod(s) are you refering to? There is a difference between tying and requirement. I think making any mod the size of DD a hard requirement would be a bad choice for this mod, no matter if it works with males or not. As a soft dependency or with a brigde like simply slavery, you won't be affected anyways, just don't use it if you don't want to.

If you look a few post up , the mod author said any option add on would be completely optional and would not affect the core mod.  There are many mods that will use other mods if they are in your load order but will still work just find without them.  For example SEXLAB DEFEAT  has an option that will use DEATH ALTERNATIVE but will run just find without it. that is called a light dependerncy.

Thank you, it was a long time ago and have since moved on to work in other fields, but it was most certainly fun and an experience.

While working on an entirely unrelated project, I got to thinking about your mod (my brain does strange stuff like that) and, though I know that Apropos is out there and depending on the animation and scene does a fair job of it... but what I think could be interesting and fun, is if you eventually had dialogue and banter taking place amongst the kidnappers...

​"Damnit, why did the orc get to go first? Now she's all loose and sloppy..."

​"Look, if you don't like it, you can use one of her other holes!"

​"Really? Her ass is already turned inside out... there's dog spunk running down the insides of her thighs and the bitch is blowing bubbles in what you just shot in her mouth!"

​"Look, if you don't like it Nazeem, you're always welcome to go back to your tired, old cow back at the Chillfurrow Farm..."

​"I don't have to take that from you!"

​Or something like that... could be interesting! ;)

Was just a stray thought.

SexLab Kidnapped 2.0 Released 

• Up to 40+ kidnap scenarios
  • Multiple different endings
  • MCM menu offering a range of customisations
  • Add the option to have your follower/ any other NPC as a fellow victim
  • Add the option to have your spouse/ any other NPC attempting to rescue you
  • Optional Integration into slavery mods via Simple Slave

blogentry-1091843-0-28249200-1488624954_thumb.jpgblogentry-1091843-0-53319000-1488624949_thumb.jpgblogentry-1091843-0-53560300-1488624946_thumb.jpg

blogentry-1091843-0-61816200-1488624942_thumb.jpgblogentry-1091843-0-62809300-1488624924_thumb.jpgblogentry-1091843-0-92272200-1488624921_thumb.jpgblogentry-1091843-0-91219100-1488624920_thumb.jpg

This mod idea is one of the best i've seen in a really long time. Kidnapping of the PC is something that i've always missed in my game. Definately gonna try this out

Thank you. Try out 2.0 now that it's out :)

didn't expect more, it was just something that came to my mind and i wanted to mention it before i forget it.

For compatibility: i'm not sure how exactly it works (for example if it's enough to send the command once at start and end it when finished), but devioulsy helpless has an option to suspend all actions like random rape etc. and some other mods started to use that, too. Not entirely sure which ones, i know cursed loot is one. It's mentioned on cursed loots main page in the "for modders" section. Another thing i mention just in case you didn't already know. ;)

I implemented that check from deviously helpless into this mod for 2.0, so hopefully that improved compatibility

61adb6c860eedc7d99837717cb0403b8.gif

Love the gifs :)

If you look a few post up , the mod author said any option add on would be completely optional and would not affect the core mod.  There are many mods that will use other mods if they are in your load order but will still work just find without them.  For example SEXLAB DEFEAT  has an option that will use DEATH ALTERNATIVE but will run just find without it. that is called a light dependerncy.

Yes, that's the principle for this mod. Just SexLab as requirement, everything else is optional integration. 

I was just thinking , the make arrest quest could be changed to work with this mod. When the dragonborn awakes one of the kidnappers ask if there is going to be trouble submit or fight , (Dialog option) this will affect if they stay calm or try to kill you

Interesting thought. I'll look at the guard dialogue AI package to see if i can extract anything useful. Cheers.

Thank you, it was a long time ago and have since moved on to work in other fields, but it was most certainly fun and an experience.

While working on an entirely unrelated project, I got to thinking about your mod (my brain does strange stuff like that) and, though I know that Apropos is out there and depending on the animation and scene does a fair job of it... but what I think could be interesting and fun, is if you eventually had dialogue and banter taking place amongst the kidnappers...

​"Damnit, why did the orc get to go first? Now she's all loose and sloppy..."

​"Look, if you don't like it, you can use one of her other holes!"

​"Really? Her ass is already turned inside out... there's dog spunk running down the insides of her thighs and the bitch is blowing bubbles in what you just shot in her mouth!"

​"Look, if you don't like it Nazeem, you're always welcome to go back to your tired, old cow back at the Chillfurrow Farm..."

​"I don't have to take that from you!"

​Or something like that... could be interesting! ;)

Was just a stray thought.

I already implemented some comments in 2.0, but not between the kidnappers. Could be a good addition. Very easy to script, won't cause any performance issues, just have to come up with the lines, that's all.

I know I'm late to the game but what about having the Pc be brought to a Stormcloak or Imperial camp to serve as a hostage? Or maybe just leave out the hostage part and let everyone in the camp have a turn.

Good idea, but currently a lot of the conditional scripts are based on the player is outside when she/he can abducted and be indoors during the scenes. The camps are all exterior so unless I find a better alternatives as sex scene trigger condition than interior/ exterior, they will be hard to implement. The forts are doable though.

Wow you're a legend and wow this mod progressed alot in a seemingly short amount of time, great job and thank you!

Thank you. :)

Small idea from me: if you have a small bounty (i'd say only then for compatibility with PO and stuff, maybe less then 100) the player could be kidnapped by guards and brought into the guard barracks and do some work instead of paying. Afterwards just released without any checks for stolen items or something, but the bounty erased. 

If you want to add some more: a comment before releasement to don't tell anybody, or they'll multiply the bounty. If you tell the Jarl, you can get some revenge* on the guards, but get a 1k bounty.

*If you're intrested, i could make some thoughts how that might look like, but it's a bit out of topic of that mod.

Small idea from me: if you have a small bounty (i'd say only then for compatibility with PO and stuff, maybe less then 100) the player could be kidnapped by guards and brought into the guard barracks and do some work instead of paying. Afterwards just released without any checks for stolen items or something, but the bounty erased. 

If you want to add some more: a comment before releasement to don't tell anybody, or they'll multiply the bounty. If you tell the Jarl, you can get some revenge* on the guards, but get a 1k bounty.

*If you're intrested, i could make some thoughts how that might look like, but it's a bit out of topic of that mod.

In 2.0, in certain cities, you do get kidnapped by guards.

I can't make the V 2.0 work. I waited for a long time and no kidnap happened. Am i missing something?

Won't happen immediately after wait window closes. You have to wait and walk a bit too.

Try setting the chances higher.

Or use the force-trigger button in MCM.

Is the mod supposed to edit the playerScript.pex file?

I am always wary to install mods that change core scripts.

Should have added a prefix to this. Although are you sure it's one of the core scripts and not something you left there after modding? A google search  shows a few pages giving tutorials that involves creating a playerScript script extending something. It doesn't look the same naming format as vanilla scripts. None of the vanilla core scripts have the word Script in it.

And the source folder extracted from vanilla archive doesn't have playerScript in it. 

I mean I can change it to add a prefix. 

sweet I must test this, it could be another my dream mod after Scent of sex

Thank you