Maybe add the option in mcm menu of bandits being female looks interesting  tracking for now.

Yes, 2.0 will have a lot of scenarios, such of which will include female aggressors. I want to make the mod playable for male playable character, whether that means a cuckold/ save the damsel in distress scenario or female on male rape.

i want to report a small problem that i found.

i catched with my character sanguinare vampiris and got then locked up in dd from the dcl quest "a damsell in distress" and was not able for some days to get me healed from sanguinare vampiris and after i have become avampire to get me some blood so i reached the hated stage of the bloodthirst. then i got kidnapped and the kidnappers are just standign there, dragging a sword out and stickign it back.

Probably more likely to be a script lag than anything to do with the vampirism. Did the "I wake up in a wooden shack. Who are these people? Why are we all naked?" message pop up?  There is supposed to be a five-second delay betwen you press the button on that message and the first sex scene triggering.

Hey vinfamy really enoying the mod sofar. Just have 1 question/bug is it working as intended that you get captured outdoors in cities? 

Yeah, it will be like that for now in 1.x but it will change to be more realistic in 2.0 version.

How long do i get held in the bandit hut for? 

I have been in there for over a day and still being 'enjoyed' hehe. help!! :)

That's weird. Each kidnap is just 3 mf scenes, 2 mmf scenes and 2 dog scenes then you get released. Must be some other mods triggering somehow/ or a script lag.

This mod looks very exciting and I can't wait to try it out in game, I'm going to download it now, and look forward to all the great stuff you will add to it in the future. Keep up the amazing work. :)

I do agree with NicoleDragoness on her comment:

2. You will try to avoid dependencies with evevrything related to DDa, DDi, DDx and so on. Please, please, please.

I do love BDSM, but I would hate for those mods to be a dependency for SL Kidnapped - sometimes I'm just not in the mood for it. Perhaps it could be an option if one would like some bondage while kidnapped in a future MCM. Just another suggestion. xoxo

I absolutely agree. I would love to see a mod use just iron shackles and an iron collar. There aren't enough mods left that do that.

I second that. Armbinders, shiny ballgags, rubber suits or pony boots are way too immersion breaking for me.

Ropes and or cuffs are what I'd like to see used much more.

I also think each time you enter a dungeon/tomb etc even on a quest there could be a chance of being stuck with a sleeping dart or grabbed and put in a sack or trigger a deadfall trap ( non-lethal) and captured by Falmer/Vampire/necromancers/bandits etc.

You should check out Naked Dungeons.

Apart from the obvious namely that there is a chance you'll be stripped in dungeons making it harder to complete them, there is also the optional scenario where the Bandits in there capture you when you enter and use you for a while before returning you to the entrance.

I think there is also a Spider Cocoon option.

@Vinfamy:

First of all I want to thank you and congratulate you on what you already have, secondly I want to warn you to not try and please everyone. You can't and you will only burn yourself out.

That said I do have suggestions of my own.

1) Dangerous Nights and Cursed Loot feature sleep attacks. You could either hook into them or add a chance to get abducted by bandits when you sleep in the wilderness, a dungeon or even at an inn.

They don't need a sleeping dart if you are already asleep ;)

2) This one is more something for a much later release as it expands on the premise of your mod but the theme is very similar.

Instead of you getting ambushed and kidnapped the same could happen to your Followers or Spouses (when they are not with you or when they are currently off screen) giving you the quest to hunt their captors down and save them from continued servitude as a sexslave in a dungeon or castle.

I'd imagine it would work similar to the radiant quest in Fallout 4 were you have to free Raider Captives only with more fucking going on.

There actually was a mod like this for skyrim once but it was japanese, barely working and by now is abandoned I think.

But yeah, please don't burn yourself out. With MCM this could become a essential mod like Get Stripped, Devious Cidhna or Defeat.

This seems like the type of mod that can reinvigorate my waning interest in Skyrim. Definitely gonna keep my eye on it as it develops.

One note that I'd like to point out: regarding the threesome scenes, like others I've have had some FFM scenes sneak in which always look awkward, and I noticed when using the animation selector in Tools that only consensual threesome animations are presented as options. I'd figure if it focused on aggressive threesome options, the FFM animations would naturally get filtered out.

Works well for me, I am looking forward to updates. I have had a story idea that fits very well with your set up. How about some cultists who have a prophecy saying its the male child of the female dragonborn that actually defeats Alduin so they kidnap here to a ritual cave for breeding to ensure the future. A pregnancy mod would work with but even if one isnt used the story still works. Or maybe a mage offering you to some dremora lord for power would also be a different kind of ceremony. 

Thanks!

This seems like the type of mod that can reinvigorate my waning interest in Skyrim. Definitely gonna keep my eye on it as it develops.

One note that I'd like to point out: regarding the threesome scenes, like others I've have had some FFM scenes sneak in which always look awkward, and I noticed when using the animation selector in Tools that only consensual threesome animations are presented as options. I'd figure if it focused on aggressive threesome options, the FFM animations would naturally get filtered out.

I noticed that all of the animations getting played are consensual and that Sexlab isn't recording any of the acts as "victim" based. Also (not using Tools or similar, just sexlab itself) I get very few animation options for each act - usually only two - that I can switch between.

This was version 1.1, so maybe it is fixed in 1.2. Everything else worked wonderfully so far as I was able to test it out, thanks very much. I'm quite looking forward to your generous progress.

Thanks for the update, I'll try it soon.

In the meanwhile, I really really hope that:

1. You will take always separated the bestiality and non bestiality types. Please.

2. You will try to avoid dependencies with evevrything related to DDa, DDi, DDx and so on. Please, please, please.

Suggestion:

The "release" part of the mod could be similar to the one in Defeat, in which the user can set a percent in between several choices like:

- left alone somewhere.

- rescued in a Inn or in a Temple.

- sold as slave.

Yes, Yes, I agree, Not that I do not like those, but they add so much load that scene's can get screwed things up.  Is much better to keep your mod simple, and with less dependency's, these seem to be changing a lot lately, and then your mod will be broken.

1. Just and Idea, but you might not do such a long scene, try using the scene to just set up the conversation that led's to the sex act.

then during the sex act if one wants, they can space bar through it.

This would leave you with More opportunity to add random events, where the Kidd-napping is not the same each time, and would give you more chance to add dirty, or mean dialogue.

2. It is easy to move back into the next act something like this. Put together quickly, so may not be all exactly right.

;****Vaginal*** ;Just examples from some of things I have been doing or testing
;also use utility.wait(1.0) ;This with no Goodbye hold NPC till act start
;Dailogue call with >> (GetOwningQuest() as GGPatronServiceHoQuest).SellBodyV(akSpeakerRef)

Function SellBodyV(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef) ;Vaginal
        UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()                        ; clear as sex act may be long
;        SexLab.StripActor(playerRef, DoAnimate = True)        ;Player Strip
        Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
    ;first actor is always defensive
    ;second actor is agressive
        actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
        sexActors[0] = PlayerRef
        sexActors[1] = akSpeaker

;Change BlowJob to Boobjob, Vaginal, Anal

sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "vaginal", TagSuppress = "Aggressive", RequireAll = true)
                ;**** Hook & start sex******
        SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowBed = false, hook = "PlayerRef")
        RegisterforModEvent("HookAnimationend_playerRef", "PlayerRefDone")
                ;************************
EndFunction

then restart it here

;******unregister Hooked animation Ends**************
Event PlayerRefDone(int threadID, bool hasPlayer)
        UnregisterForModEvent("HookAnimationend_PlayerRef")

if YourSexScene.getvalue() == 1
        Debug.Notification("first sex done")
        YoureSceneNext01.start() ; start next which led to another (  if YourSexScene.getvalue() == 2 )
        Debug.Notification("sec. sex done")
    Elseif YourSexScene.getvalue() == 2
        YourSceneNext02.start()
    Elseif YourSexScene.getvalue() == 3 ;eventually leding to
        Debug.Notification("Third sex done")
        ResetPlayerNormal() ;release PC AI control
    endif
    ;    END CODE

endevent

Which eventually will get to go here

;****Remove Player AI state****
Function ResetPlayerNormal()
    utility.wait(2)
    game.setplayeraidriven(false) ;take out od raidriven
    Game.EnablePlayerControls() ;restore control
    Debug.SendAnimationEvent(playerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState") ;Back to normal idle
    utility.wait(2)
 ;   PlayerRef.RemoveItem(GGPS_CuffsRope02, 1, true)        ;Remove Rope Bindings
    Debug.Notification("Player should have control back starting finish")
    YourSceneFinish01.start()        ;start release Slut or drop her in the trash can out side of some random location scene
EndFunction

May not be what you want to do, I just had a lot of times the scene would hang, and I have actually never gotten to the release yet.

Thank you for a fresh Idea, It has a lot of potential..

i want to report a small problem that i found.

i catched with my character sanguinare vampiris and got then locked up in dd from the dcl quest "a damsell in distress" and was not able for some days to get me healed from sanguinare vampiris and after i have become avampire to get me some blood so i reached the hated stage of the bloodthirst. then i got kidnapped and the kidnappers are just standign there, dragging a sword out and stickign it back.

Probably more likely to be a script lag than anything to do with the vampirism. Did the "I wake up in a wooden shack. Who are these people? Why are we all naked?" message pop up?  There is supposed to be a five-second delay betwen you press the button on that message and the first sex scene triggering.

yes the message comes up, and i have waitet without doing anything for a half hour of realtime before i startet to write this post ;)

when iam not totally bound up as i nthe dcl quest "a damsell i ndistress" or via other dd where i wear a full chastity set and armbindings everything works, even with the high vampirestage, but if iam locked in full chastity gear (belt, bra and ballgag) and wear a armbinder or yoke there is no sl scene starting

with a ringgag or without bound hands it works, or if the belt or rba is not equipped it works also, just not with a full chastityset and bound hands.

console says there is no sl scene findable for the situation.

I am still having issues with being released. When i was kidnapped i arrived in the hut. then one by one the three bandits had fun with me, each one time. Then they sit down and just randomly swap places, moving from seat to seat and eating food. They havent tried to initiate any further sex. The dog is  regularly mounting her but thats likely the Aroused Creatures Mod. So.. time passed again and a whole day went by and they just sat there looking at me, no sex no release.

I am not sure whats wrong. I did have Random Sex mod but deactivated that before i got kidnapped. 

I do use Lovers Victim and Sexlab Aroused. But they are easy to control and none of my other sex quest mods struggle with those.

I really want this to work as its an amazing mod but each time i test it, i am indefinitely stuck in the hut. I just cant get released! hehe. :)

i do use two speech mods..SexistGuards and the Appropos one. But thats just speech scripts, not animations.

Anyone have a clue?

Maybe the release could be based on time passed instead of how many sexual acts occur, so like your kidnapped in the early evening/night. then after say 6 or 8 hours of constant sex ( or in my case a little sex lol) your then dumped in the outdoors not far from where you was kidnapped ( that way the player can carry on in the quest they was initially dealing with).

Just a thought, the higher your sneak the more difficult it should be to get kidnapped due to your shadowy nature. Overall great job! I love how companions are involved. More mods need this in my opinion.

agreed!   Might want to talk to Kimy at Cursed Loot (shes part of the team that does DDi too) and work in her scripts on how to not to strip DDitems (or other slavery items for that matter).  She can also tell you how to have your mod look for "tagged" SL animations. so your mod pulls nonconsentual ones.   You can talk to the author of Devious Equipment for the equipping part of the post kidnap.  That way anyone can select their favs.  Try to collaborate with concepts already done (no need to reinvent the wheel).  MCM variables would keep most of us silent. 

I agree with prior posts warning not to try to please everyone.  this is your mod.  its already awesome!   Thank you for your contribution!  

I tried what you have so far, and ran into no real problems or CTD's.   Your proof of concept works.  :)

I am still having issues with being released. When i was kidnapped i arrived in the hut. then one by one the three bandits had fun with me, each one time. Then they sit down and just randomly swap places, moving from seat to seat and eating food. They havent tried to initiate any further sex. The dog is  regularly mounting her but thats likely the Aroused Creatures Mod. So.. time passed again and a whole day went by and they just sat there looking at me, no sex no release.

I am not sure whats wrong. I did have Random Sex mod but deactivated that before i got kidnapped. 

I do use Lovers Victim and Sexlab Aroused. But they are easy to control and none of my other sex quest mods struggle with those.

I really want this to work as its an amazing mod but each time i test it, i am indefinitely stuck in the hut. I just cant get released! hehe. :)

i do use two speech mods..SexistGuards and the Appropos one. But thats just speech scripts, not animations.

Anyone have a clue?

Maybe the release could be based on time passed instead of how many sexual acts occur, so like your kidnapped in the early evening/night. then after say 6 or 8 hours of constant sex ( or in my case a little sex lol) your then dumped in the outdoors not far from where you was kidnapped ( that way the player can carry on in the quest they was initially dealing with).

Based on what has happened to/for me with three kidnappings, what is happening is that, after the three guys take you solo there follows two 3-somes, which aren't triggering for you. Even with 1.2 I have a small issue that the 3somes are only calling consensual animations (of which I have only two, apparently, though I have loads of non-con ones from FB's large collection). So.... maybe it isn't finding an animation to run, so the 3-somes can't happen?

I just did a kidnapping with 1.2 and this time the encounters showed up in "times victim" in Sexlab, but for whatever reasons it is still calling consensual animations for the 3somes and the dog. Hope this helps.

Thanks again.

Anyone have a clue?

Based on what has happened to/for me with three kidnappings, what is happening is that, after the three guys take you solo there follows two 3-somes, which aren't triggering for you. Even with 1.2 I have a small issue that the 3somes are only calling consensual animations (of which I have only two, apparently, though I have loads of non-con ones from FB's large collection). So.... maybe it isn't finding an animation to run, so the 3-somes can't happen?

I just did a kidnapping with 1.2 and this time the encounters showed up in "times victim" in Sexlab, but for whatever reasons it is still calling consensual animations for the 3somes and the dog. Hope this helps.

Thanks again.

Thank you so much. I shall look at my animations and see if i have any consensual 3somes i haven't activated/registered. I know i have a handful of non-consensual ones. Maybe this mod could be set to accept non-consensual 3somes too?

Also, what is "times Victim"? is that a menu in Sexlab or option i can interact with? I am not familiar with this.

I understand not wanting to add too much mod detecting code to avoid making the mod complicated, but there are a few snippits you could add to make your mod step on fewer toes:

Vanilla scene and dialogue detection: assuming you want to avoid being kidnapped while busy in a scene, or busy speaking to someone:

if UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu") || Player.GetCurrentScene() != None
  ; busy talking to someone or in scene
endif

I doubt it'll happen often, but you can detect if the player is already busy with sexlab, I think your arrow context for kidnapping still works for sexlab, but you might want to stop sexlab from working on the previous thread before continuing with the kidnapping:

if  SexLab.IsActorActive(Player)
  ; player is already having sex in sexlab, 
  ;  might want to research how to stop sexlab before continuing
  ;  I_m just assuming sexlab doesn_t like being lurched around while busy is all

Some players might suggest the player isn't kidnappable while a vampire lord or werewolf:

if player.GetRace() == WerewolfBeastRace

DHLP detection: DHLP is a twin mod event system made by deviously helpless to help other mods detect when DH is busy with the player. A lot of Devious mods use it, It doesn't have any mod requirements, so it's a cheap way to detect when another mod is busy or and you can set it yourself to stop other mods from interfering with your mod while it's busy.

bool Property dhlpSuspendStatus Auto Conditional
Event OnInit()
  ; Note: you can name the output functions for the mod event anything you want
  ; "OnSuspend" is just what I chose for readability
  RegisterForModEvent("dhlp-Suspend", "OnSuspend")
  RegisterForModEvent("dhlp-Resume", "OnResume")
endEvent

; Deviously Helpless suspend system
; These functions catch if other mods throw the mod events, so you can keep track
Event OnSuspend(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
  dhlpSuspendStatus = true
EndEvent
Event OnResume(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
  dhlpSuspendStatus = false
EndEvent

; These functions allow you to set the DHLP busy status from your end
;  just don_t forget to release when you_re done
function dhlpSuspend()
  dhlpSuspendStatus = true
  SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")
endFunction
function dhlpResume()
  dhlpSuspendStatus = false
  SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume")
endFunction

Off the top of my head DHLP is used by Deviously helpless, Deviously cursed loot, Deviously enslaved, SD+, Simple slavery and more, so it's a dependency free way to catch quite a lot of other mods in one stroke. I would suggest also calling it yourself, set suspend right before the arrow and release it right after the player gets released, will stop several other mods from interfering with your sequence.

DDi Quest item detection (soft mod): Devious devices has a keyword that is used to mark a piece of equipment as an item that shouldn't be removed. The intention of this item is to stop 3rd party mods from breaking quests by removing items out of sequence (like a cursed collar you have to wear for 3 days)

You can detect this without making DDi a requirement:

Keyword block_check = Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_BlockGeneric")
if block_check != None && player.WornHasKeyword(blockCheck)
  ; player is wearing special DD item tied to event/quest, 
  ;  we should probably assume they aren_t free to mess with

; alternatively, you can detect the keyword on single items with armor.HasKeyword() instead
endif

If DDi isn't installed the keyword will just come back NONE, which we check for in the if condition, so it'll just never fire if in that case.

I took the opposite approach and decided to stop DEC from interfering with all other mods and manually complicate my mod by adding detections for most of them, you can see them in crdeModsMontitor.psc in DECs source folder if you want, although it sounds like a low priority for you at the moment. The jist is that you don't need to make any of those mods required dependencies to detect any of them, the code gets a touch messier is all.

Also NPC detection, you don't have to make a cloaking spell. Some people think that the cloaking spell is dangerous because the game doesn't handle it well. There are at least two different options:

Running a script search:

; can_t remember where I scrounged this code originally from, actually ...
actor[] function FindNearbyNPCs()
  Cell c = libs.playerref.GetParentCell()
  Actor[] npcs = new actor[20]
  Int NumRefs = c.GetNumRefs(43)
  actor currentTest
  While (NumRefs > 0)
    NumRefs -= 1
    currentTest = c.GetNthRef(NumRefs, 43) as Actor
    ; put your detection criteria checks here 
    ;  ergo: if npc is in guard faction don_t include them, otherwise add to npcs
    ; modifing this function to return a boolean, like IsPlayerAlone, should be easy enough    
  EndWhile
  Return npcs
endFunction

Modified slightly from how I've used it, but should still work.

Or the more complicated, but potentially faster method of making a quest that holds many ReferenceAliases and resetting that quest, letting the game populate the references. Try the above code first since this second method has it's downsides.

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks again.

Thank you so much. I shall look at my animations and see if i have any consensual 3somes i haven't activated/registered. I know i have a handful of non-consensual ones. Maybe this mod could be set to accept non-consensual 3somes too?

Also, what is "times Victim"? is that a menu in Sexlab or option i can interact with? I am not familiar with this.

It is in the part of the SL MCM that's called the sex journal I think, it shows how many males, how many females, how many creatures, etc... one of the categories is "Times victim" which tracks rape/non-consent encounters. Afaik it is just a tracker that you can reset but that's all. I think that some mods access SL stats and or ranks (eg Expert for Foreplay, Novice for Oral, etc) that SL tracks.

This mod looks very exciting and I can't wait to try it out in game, I'm going to download it now, and look forward to all the great stuff you will add to it in the future. Keep up the amazing work. :)

I do agree with NicoleDragoness on her comment:

I do love BDSM, but I would hate for those mods to be a dependency for SL Kidnapped - sometimes I'm just not in the mood for it. Perhaps it could be an option if one would like some bondage while kidnapped in a future MCM. Just another suggestion. xoxo

I'm the girls on this one. Keep the DDs and ZaZ as soft dependencies or optional.

Will download the mod and give it a go tomorrow. Hope it will be as enjoyable as Book of Sex.

Very nice mod!  The fact that you didn't go out of your way to exclude gay males puts it leaps and bounds ahead of many others!

Though you are knee deep in suggestions  already, perhaps... :)

Kind of a story based reason for this to be happening?  Perhaps a curse on the PC, one that might only have an effect on Dragonborn (for those who play as such).  Then you could tie in a quest to investigate the cause, and the means to end the curse.

This opens a few possibilities.  A supposed 'ally' or group of 'allies' who are behind the curse but pretending to want to help the pc.  Any attempt to remove the curse ends up making it stronger.  Maybe the curse is an old one with no one behind it now, but has a secondary curse so that any attempt to be rid of it is foiled.

Just throwing an idea or two out there, rather than anything specific.  Something that might flesh this out and maybe give meaning so something that seems random...and maybe the (false?) hope that something might be done.   lol.

2) This one is more something for a much later release as it expands on the premise of your mod but the theme is very similar.

Instead of you getting ambushed and kidnapped the same could happen to your Followers or Spouses (when they are not with you or when they are currently off screen) giving you the quest to hunt their captors down and save them from continued servitude as a sexslave in a dungeon or castle.

I'd imagine it would work similar to the radiant quest in Fallout 4 were you have to free Raider Captives only with more fucking going on.

I don't think you need to reach as far as Fallout, as both the Dawnguard quest line and I thought Hearthfire had abduction quests.  Dawnguard was just a simple one from the priest of Arkay to defeat a random bandit dungeon boss and "rescue" someone that had a friendly or higher standing with you.  Don't even have to escort the person out of the dungeon or even all the way home.

I haven't had a spouse in a hearthfire house for a long while, but I thought there was a ransom quest related to that.

Love it so far! Dunno if it's been suggested yet, but it would be great to have the player be tortured and cuckolded when they're kidnapped, if they already have a spouse.

Yeah, I'd love to see something like that myself. Out on a mission, your beloved is taken to places unknown. You track them down and destroy them, only to find her thoroughly used and beaten. Killing was too good for them, when you see what they did.

Umm, or maybe you get captured alongside, and you're left bound in a chair to watch as the gangbang starts. It could be scripted somewhat, in the types of messages that eventually slip out in the aftermath.

Oh, and I've noticed a few people request different venues. Maybe a good way to do that would be to have virtual buildings that you're transported there and back from. That way, you wouldn't need to worry about the exterior or the placement of them in the world. Maybe at the end, it could just be waking up to discover you've been dumped somewhere random in the wilderness (maybe pretty close to where they nabbed you?).

This mod has a lot of potential really. Even if you do keep it simple, it's pretty neat just to encounter random assaults like this.