40 potential scenarios. Holy hell what happened? This exploded in features. =D I... I am going to have some fun here~

Testing time~

Excellent work, wonderful offering. :3

Note: Please have an MCM option to make it so they don't steal your stuff. Some modders don't properly label their crap as quest items and it can break things.

40 potential scenarios. Holy hell what happened? This exploded in features. =D I... I am going to have some fun here~

Testing time~

Excellent work, wonderful offering. :3

Note: Please have an MCM option so they don't steal your stuff. Some modders don't properly label their crap as quest items and it can break things.

Thank you.

Good point. I'll have a unequip only option in a future update. 

Is the mod supposed to edit the playerScript.pex file?

I am always wary to install mods that change core scripts.

Should have added a prefix to this. Although are you sure it's one of the core scripts and not something you left there after modding? A google search  shows a few pages giving tutorials that involves creating a playerScript script extending something. It doesn't look the same naming format as vanilla scripts. None of the vanilla core scripts have the word Script in it.

And the source folder extracted from vanilla archive doesn't have playerScript in it. 

I mean I can change it to add a prefix. 

It is well possible it is not a core script but since there was a conflict when I installed it, that means another mod is using the same script so a prefix would be very useful in that case.

I can't make the V 2.0 work. I waited for a long time and no kidnap happened. Am i missing something?

"Won't happen immediately after wait window closes. You have to wait and walk a bit too.

Try setting the chances higher.

Or use the force-trigger button in MCM."

It still didn't work. I set all the chances to 100%, tried the force trigger button and did as you had said and nothing but some ambushes (rarely) happened.

I can't make the V 2.0 work. I waited for a long time and no kidnap happened. Am i missing something?

"Won't happen immediately after wait window closes. You have to wait and walk a bit too.

It still didn't work. I set all the chances to 100%, tried the force trigger button and did as you had said and nothing but some ambushes (rarely) happened.

That's quite strange.

type in console

getStage SexLab_Kidnapped

getValue SLK_CloakEffectOn

see what it comes back with

Is the mod supposed to edit the playerScript.pex file?

I am always wary to install mods that change core scripts.

Should have added a prefix to this. Although are you sure it's one of the core scripts and not something you left there after modding? A google search  shows a few pages giving tutorials that involves creating a playerScript script extending something. It doesn't look the same naming format as vanilla scripts. None of the vanilla core scripts have the word Script in it.

And the source folder extracted from vanilla archive doesn't have playerScript in it. 

I mean I can change it to add a prefix. 

It is well possible it is not a core script but since there was a conflict when I installed it, that means another mod is using the same script so a prefix would be very useful in that case.

Upon trying to install the mod I fell upon this too, it's trying to replace playerScript.pex which had been added/ edited by "Duel - Combat Realism".

Is what's in this script absolutely fundamental to the mod functioning? I'd hate for this to be a "You can only use one mod or the other" situation.

Edit: After reading what you were talking about a bit closer about how it should've been prefixed, I've changed the name and changed the script reference in TES5edit, I only saw one record containing it so hopefully that's all that was needed to be done.

Also just noticed that there's another script not prefixed, "Kidnapped". It's not conflicting anything but I thought i'd just point it out for organizational sake.

That's quite strange.

type in console

These are what i get:

GetStage >> 0.00

Script command getValue not found

That's quite strange.

type in console

These are what i get:

GetStage >> 0.00

set SLK_CloakEffectOn to 1

setstage SexLab_Kidnapped 2

That's quite strange.

type in console

These are what i get:

GetStage >> 0.00

set SLK_CloakEffectOn to 1

setstage SexLab_Kidnapped 2

I entered those commands and nothing happened. I tried a new game and it worked, but not for my current save game (i even made a clean save). 

I woke up, grabbed a coffee sat down to check the lovers lab updates and seen this. My reaction was:

giphy.gif

Keep up the good work. :)

Also I know ideas are being thrown at you but I thought of something last night and wonder if it could be possible:

When you pick a side for the war Stormcloaks/Imperials as you progress through the war and conquer territories for your chosen side you can get kidnapped by the opposite faction interrogated then if you talk or resist you will be used as a piece of meat at their camps scattered all across Skyrim until you can escape or get rescued. Just a thought.

I entered those commands and nothing happened. I tried a new game and it worked, but not for my current save game (i even made a clean save). 

That's bizarre. Can't see why there would be any difference between a new game and a clean save.

I did most of my testing on an existing save and it works fine.

Anyway, glad that it worked eventually. Thanks for sticking with it. I'll wait for everyone's feedbacks and bug reports and try to optimise it for as many systems as possible :)

That's bizarre. Can't see why there would be any difference between a new game and a clean save.

I did most of my testing on an existing save and it works fine.

Anyway, glad that it worked eventually. Thanks for sticking with it. I'll wait for everyone's feedbacks and bug reports and try to optimise it for as many systems as possible :)

Maybe the clean save wasn't as clean as it was supposed to be. New games are the only way to be really sure there are no leftovers.

I had only some few tests so far, after waiting nothing happened for me either but i was unpatient... maybe if i run around a bit it'll work. 

Force from MCM worked, but my inventory was still there as far as i can say (armors, weapons, stuff). My game is quite script heavy, though, and i have a lot of stuff. Maybe that's the reason.

One thing i've noticed: when "NPC to rescue" is set to none, i'll get a message that somebody appeared anyways. And i'd prefer checkboces or something, it's hard to tell which option is currently chosen, but that's just a minor thing... if that would be a lot of work, nevermind.

I'll add a log before i overwrite it, no idea if it's useful to you.

Papyrus.0.log

Tested it, works mostly well with some small issues:

1 scripts do have some lags, you can't switch cell too quick, or else it would bug out or have you kidnapped twice.(with all chance set to 100%)

2 retrieve item quest doesn't always happen, maybe it's a bug, I can still use MCM menu to get my things back.

3 I thought it's for female npc or gay only for now, but when I tested, my female follower or Male PC sometimes get rapped by female enemies..........

4 Rescuer doesn't show up.... at all, at lest in my 10 times kidnappe events, never see that, is there a chance we can set in MCM menu, maybe that's better to see if it's a bug or just some bad luck.

Tested it, works mostly well with some small issues:

1 scripts do have some lags, you can't switch cell too quick, or else it would bug out or have you kidnapped twice.(with all chance set to 100%)

2 retrieve item quest doesn't always happen, maybe it's a bug, I can still use MCM menu to get my things back.

3 I thought it's for female npc or gay only for now, but when I tested, my female follower or Male PC sometimes get rapped by female enemies..........

4 Rescuer doesn't show up.... at all, at lest in my 10 times kidnappe events, never see that, is there a chance we can set in MCM menu, maybe that's better to see if it's a bug or just some bad luck.

Thank you.

1. Try increasing the Scanning Frequency seconds in MCM. It's there exactly to reduce lag.

2. Another result of script lag probably. should be better with more seconds between scans.

3. It's deliberate for more variety. Use the +/= button to reverse the position.

4.  It's disabled by default. It's pretty rare though as the condition is very strict - it has to be later than second round, you have to be having sex while the kidnapper with your inventory is completely free - which subsequently means it is more likely to happen in scenarios with 4+ enemies. It's the only way I can get the ensuing combat to work without causing a fatal error in SexLab.

Thank you for this!  Three suggestions for future stuff:

1.  With DD Integration, being already locked away in chastity gear should give you a (small) chance of leaving your kidnappers unable to rape you, and throwing you out on your ass:
    • No chance of avoiding rape if you have the keys in your inventory.  Kidnappers unlock you, rape, re-apply DD gear, and steal your keys!
    • % chance kidnappers will have their own keys, so will unlock, rape, then re-lock you.
    • % chance kidnappers will forcefully remove DD gear if no key is present.  Remove, rape, but gear is destroyed/lost.
    • DD gear requiring a special "hidden" key (Captured Dreams, certain DCL stuff like The Bound Queen and Cursed Collar addons) cannot be removed.  If every orifice is blocked by special gear, 100% chance you will avoid a rapey night.
  2. A Kidnap/Rape scenario similar to Devious Cidnha's Vampire quest.  You are abducted by vampires, who rape AND feed off of you all night!  Each time they rape/feed, there is a chance of contracting vampirism!  Also, the vamps might keep you for longer than one night:  They might choose to keep you around until you get to stage 4 / full vampirism (or you escape first).  I LOVE this in Cidnha, but hate that the only way to trigger it is through a "voluntary" dialog with one single vampire!  Also, I want this scenario to happen MORE OFTEN if you are a member of the Dawnguard! You are in peril not only of rapey fun time, but losing your DG membership to boot!
  3. I haven't yet tried this on Solstheim, but does your creature abduction/rape include Rieklings?  Because I really, really want to see this happen.

This may or may not be due to a mod I have that scales enemies, mainly "bosses" (Bandit Chief, etc) to/above my level (32).

But when a kidnap scene starts, what I'm assuming is your mod trying to pacify using the highest calm spell, it reports that "X is too strong for Harmony" on a few people and I'm sent straight into combat.

I'm partway in a playthrough, hardly a long term game so I'm sure I wont be the only one to come across this problem. Maybe there's a better way to go about the scenario?

Got captured by creatures, but then my follower got my items and raped me. Wtf??

It won't make the follower the fellow victim automatically. If the follower is not set as victim, he/she will be treated as the kidnapper. Make sure you set the follower as fellow victim my pointing at him/her in the crosshair and then select Crosshair under Fellow Victim in MCM.

even on 200% kidnapping chance on a lvl 1 character no kidnapping

Try using Force-Trigger button

This may or may not be due to a mod I have that scales enemies, mainly "bosses" (Bandit Chief, etc) to/above my level (32).

But when a kidnap scene starts, what I'm assuming is your mod trying to pacify using the highest calm spell, it reports that "X is too strong for Harmony" on a few people and I'm sent straight into combat.

I'm partway in a playthrough, hardly a long term game so I'm sure I wont be the only one to come across this problem. Maybe there's a better way to go about the scenario?

Thank you. Noted. Will increase the level cap in the next update

Possible ideas...

Kidnappers... Actual single kidnappers, roaming Skyrim, such as the thieves. You lose to a kidnapper, and you get

kidnapped. ( low chance of encounter, Vampire wilderness spawn rules, aka... only at night )

Who are they... They are easily spotted, as they are 20% larger vanilla game humans...

Weapons... Things to slow you down...

Magic... Devious boot spell = -10% speed ( only works if you are not already wearing devious boots )

( spell lasts 1 minute )

Tranquilise spell = They can only get you if you are extemely weak, ie. 10% health, 1 minute cool-down

between spells... Never attack directly because of this... -90% speed (10 seconds.)

Strip stick... A conjured staff that unequips 1 piece of clothing per hit, when naked, your next hit

is kidnapping.

Strip bow... Kidnappers conjure a strip bow, that does the same as the Strip Staff, except its ranged. You

better dodge those those arrows... ( cannot be picked up, as its conjured )

Loot... They carry 200 gold, so its worth hunting them. Especially early game, unfortunately, they are player leveled.

So they are always the same level as you...

Tactics... Conjure some creatures to take them out, DODGE ALL ATTACKS as they can kidnap you.

Fus Ro Dah them off a cliff if possible. Fight as if they were a Dragon, dodging and conjuring.

Kidnapped... 5% health, or 5% stamina will set you up for a 50% chance on next hit to be kidnapped.

Idea 2... Cum inflation... After kidnapping, and you pass out. You awaken fully inflated, this is to show passage of time.

This would have to be a Beeing female and Cum inflation patch...

Just some ideas... :)

Can you clarify what 1.x will not update to 2.0 means?

Just don't install 2.0 over a save already with 1.0. that's all.

fresh game, clean install and forcetrigger also dont work

tried the debugmessages and even dont get these

Try these in the console:

set SLK_CloakEffectOn to 1

setstage SexLab_Kidnapped 2