You might have already thought of this, but one vanilla location that might be awesome is Cracked Tooth Keep.  Lots of Orcs live there, and they are kinda-sorta bandit hunters.  It's not a small location, and the enemies there don't respawn by default (not sure if that can be fixed.)

One scenario I've had running through my head might be good for when you get a quest going (maybe 3.0 or later).  After a couple of kidnapping events, the PC might have an option to report to local guards about what's going on.  The guards might be sceptical but forced to investigate anyways, the propose getting proof using the pc as bait.  They tie them up naked in the middle of nowhere to watch, promising to rescue if things start to happen.  Well the pc gets raped again, and no rescue.  Turns out the guards were so turned on by the spectacle they watched the whole thing 'forgetting' they were supposed to stop it.  Or they were intimidated by the number of bandits and changed their mind about helping.  Or maybe the bandits anticipated them and knocked them out before having their way with you that time.  Or maybe they were so sure there was nothing going on they just left for the warmth of the big city.  lol.   :)  

Just a thought. 

Would uninstalling 1.2 first suffice, or should I go back to a save before I ever installed any version of Kidnapped before 2.0?

I would recommend the earlier save where you never installed Kidnapped before.

You might have already thought of this, but one vanilla location that might be awesome is Cracked Tooth Keep.  Lots of Orcs live there, and they are kinda-sorta bandit hunters.  It's not a small location, and the enemies there don't respawn by default (not sure if that can be fixed.)

One scenario I've had running through my head might be good for when you get a quest going (maybe 3.0 or later).  After a couple of kidnapping events, the PC might have an option to report to local guards about what's going on.  The guards might be sceptical but forced to investigate anyways, the propose getting proof using the pc as bait.  They tie them up naked in the middle of nowhere to watch, promising to rescue if things start to happen.  Well the pc gets raped again, and no rescue.  Turns out the guards were so turned on by the spectacle they watched the whole thing 'forgetting' they were supposed to stop it.  Or they were intimidated by the number of bandits and changed their mind about helping.  Or maybe the bandits anticipated them and knocked them out before having their way with you that time.  Or maybe they were so sure there was nothing going on they just left for the warmth of the big city.  lol.   :)

Just a thought. 

Thank you for the location suggestion. Will include this into the next updates.

I like the idea about the scenario. I'll get 2.0 all optimized for everyone first, then look into adding quests and stuffs.

@Krazyone:

Thank you. All great ideas. Will incorporate some of these in future updates.

@cetuximab

Optional Devious integration will allow for a whole host of options to restrain the player from escaping for sure. No Riekling animations for now, just using the default SexLab animal races. I will add a soft dependency of More Nasty Critters sometimes in 2.x that will allow for a much large pool of potential creatures.

I was brought to house of clan battle-born in Whiterun, without anyone in it. I could leave the house without any animations or loosing items. Same problem with bandits too. They skip the rape and I can leave the loaction without battle or rape.

I was brought to house of clan battle-born in Whiterun, without anyone in it. I could leave the house without any animations or loosing items.

In my test the family were home and immediately called the guards, quest ended, then ctd. Used Forced Event in MCM. Will try some other locations, but thought I'd report this since I was out of game anyway.

Hope that's helpful.

Thanks.

EDIT: Test 2 - kidnapped near Pelagia Farm, taken to Battle-Born house again. Sex started with Jon then the trespassing response started with other family and a guard arrived at SLanimation end. I submitted and was teleported to jail cell. Had another animation with no one (apropos comments said it was Jon again), then animations with guards. Gear was taken by a guard, but it was prison rags, I guess my gear was in the jail chest? Anyway, dumped at the stable with a guard who had quest marker for getting gear back. I used the MCM cheat to get my gear and I got the guard's gear and prison rags.

Test 3 - kidnapped just south of Helgen on the road. Taken to a place with a master vampire (not sure of the location, sorry). Several vampire animations and then skeletons (using draugr anims). Quest ended while a skeleton animation was in progress and the game stuck on the grey screen that usually flickers when teleported to "dump site".

Inconsequential NPCs adds a servant to the Battle-Born household, so that could be a problem with that site for my game, dunno really. Sadly, I don't know enough to have any really useful ideas about what might be causing this.  I'll keep reading, because past experience says that this may well just be something on my end.

fresh game, clean install and forcetrigger also dont work

tried the debugmessages and even dont get these

Try these in the console:

set SLK_CloakEffectOn to 1

setstage SexLab_Kidnapped 2

I have the same problem, those lines doesn't work too. The only thing that work is the debug, I got sent right to Sleeping Giant, that's all.

These lines are in my log, hope it helps:

PS: I got the strigger worked, my bad, all I need to do is fast-travel within the time set in MCM and the kidnapping scene started. But still the normal one never triggered, even set to 200%.

Tested it, works mostly well with some small issues:

1 scripts do have some lags, you can't switch cell too quick, or else it would bug out or have you kidnapped twice.(with all chance set to 100%)

2 retrieve item quest doesn't always happen, maybe it's a bug, I can still use MCM menu to get my things back.

3 I thought it's for female npc or gay only for now, but when I tested, my female follower or Male PC sometimes get rapped by female enemies..........

4 Rescuer doesn't show up.... at all, at lest in my 10 times kidnappe events, never see that, is there a chance we can set in MCM menu, maybe that's better to see if it's a bug or just some bad luck.

Thank you.

1. Try increasing the Scanning Frequency seconds in MCM. It's there exactly to reduce lag.

2. Another result of script lag probably. should be better with more seconds between scans.

3. It's deliberate for more variety. Use the +/= button to reverse the position.

4.  It's disabled by default. It's pretty rare though as the condition is very strict - it has to be later than second round, you have to be having sex while the kidnapper with your inventory is completely free - which subsequently means it is more likely to happen in scenarios with 4+ enemies. It's the only way I can get the ensuing combat to work without causing a fatal error in SexLab.

1 OK, maybe I should try 20 or 30 sec, I was using 10 sec timer

2 as above

3 ???? I don't get it, this way, using switching position key will only make it like my male pc raping the female enemies, it's not going to have female aggressive animation on

4 I enable it in mcm, not happening at all, maybe some other mods conflict with it, I will do more test and get back to u.

Still my biggest interests for this mod is playing as straight male pc, hopping to see that update soon.

So I tried mine out

it works!!

the only thing is I immediately get attacked by the captors 

any idea on how I can get this to stop?

thanks again for this fantastic mod, you're doing great work!!!

Edit:

This may or may not be due to a mod I have that scales enemies, mainly "bosses" (Bandit Chief, etc) to/above my level (32).

But when a kidnap scene starts, what I'm assuming is your mod trying to pacify using the highest calm spell, it reports that "X is too strong for Harmony" on a few people and I'm sent straight into combat.

I'm partway in a playthrough, hardly a long term game so I'm sure I wont be the only one to come across this problem. Maybe there's a better way to go about the scenario

I think this is the culprit right here

Small idea from me: if you have a small bounty (i'd say only then for compatibility with PO and stuff, maybe less then 100) the player could be kidnapped by guards and brought into the guard barracks and do some work instead of paying. Afterwards just released without any checks for stolen items or something, but the bounty erased. 

If you want to add some more: a comment before releasement to don't tell anybody, or they'll multiply the bounty. If you tell the Jarl, you can get some revenge* on the guards, but get a 1k bounty.

*If you're intrested, i could make some thoughts how that might look like, but it's a bit out of topic of that mod.

One mod that does work for this kind of thing is PaySexCrime but without a trip to jail. Might be able to collaborate with that modder or use some of his approach code.

This may or may not be due to a mod I have that scales enemies, mainly "bosses" (Bandit Chief, etc) to/above my level (32).

But when a kidnap scene starts, what I'm assuming is your mod trying to pacify using the highest calm spell, it reports that "X is too strong for Harmony" on a few people and I'm sent straight into combat.

I'm partway in a playthrough, hardly a long term game so I'm sure I wont be the only one to come across this problem. Maybe there's a better way to go about the scenario?

I think there is a way to apply spell effects via script and another way to calm / end combat on an NPC script wise that would not involve level based checks. Another method might work better in more cases if you are trying to "cast" a spell from the PC at attackers. As it isn't a harmful spell and you're using bandits that are probably lawless and not in a crimefaction there probably won't be side effects of a Harmony spell, (although, you might want to double check Sexlab Enchantress as it will start sex depending on settings and the spell cast).

bug report :

the 1.2 work fine without any issu

but 2.0

i don't get attacked

-1try :and if you use mcm after few second "arrow" the teleport the into npc home in whiterun with naked women and all other npc sleep and after few time they call gaurd

-try 2nd : am teleport in other place but : i have sex with 3 npc all in the same postion like 3 in one -and message pop quickly and i have teleport outside but sex scene contuinue

- 3rd

teleport to the other location no sex action only me naked and other women , but no thing happend and after i walk around i teleport to another cave , and sex trigger but only pc and other npc attack me

4th - kindnapped by monster but in middle of sex they attck me and i die , but i just teleport outside but 3 seconde after i kidnapped again by bandit !!!

Early experiences have been good, with a few quirks:

First off, some of the MCM options don't seem to have a ton of feedback. Also, after I click the force kidnap, I seem to have to fast travel or wait for anything to happen. Maybe I'm just being impatient, though.

Also, my followers have a habit of teleporting with me (even when I've got the MCM set to be kidnapped alone), though I wonder if that's because of AFT. They just stand there and watch workout interacting. I have Lydia at to be my rescuer, which led to a situation where she watched for awhile before deciding to rescue me, which otherwise worked well. She killed all the falmer and I got my stuff back.

Gave it a whirl and for me it worked pretty well, mostly... I installed it on a fairly high level character, so I went with the "force kidnapping" MCM option to test it. First time ended up at Gallows Rock, which was utterly empty, although Skjor's body was still lying around (really, Aela? You couldn't be bothered to bury your dead totally-not-a-lover-no-matter-what-Njada-heard?).

The next three attempts seemed to work fine, although the first was in a spider den, and the next two were at some icy vampire lair and then Broken Tower Redoubt, so I kept reloading (I'm mostly fine with bestiality, but I have to draw the line at things with more than four legs and/or boobs - the OP still says the mod is aimed at gay PCs, though..?).

The fourth try ended in Liar's Retreat with falmer and bandits, and apart from a hitch with the first scene (I think another mod interfered, but I'm not sure), things went pretty smoothly from then.

Anyway, kudos for the nice work, I'll definitely give it another try if there's ever an option to disable female rapists. Also, if you want to allow people to select what animals to include in the kidapping pool, I think Aroused Creatures does a thing where it makes a check to see if there are any available animations for a creature before starting a scene - might be a way to allow user customization without adding a bazillion MCM options?

Gonna have to uninstall this for a bit and go back to the previous version, as I have a problem with it.

I don't have any trouble getting attacked (created a new character and level 5) and both my follower and I are easily and quickly captured. However, what ever cave we end up at (whether it is the cave with wolves and skeever, the cave with forsworn, or the well of vampires) as soon as the first animation completes, I am warped to another section of the location and fall through open space... landing somewhere else and then the screen goes wonky, bouncing around as the creatures or humans try to find me wherever I've been deposited... sex begins again, sometimes working, but usually near some drop-off point on the map and we both fall, breaking the animation and setting everything into a continuous, unending situation where I am crouched on the ground in bleed out mode, but the sounds of my character getting screwed continues endlessly.

The only place this did not happen at was the cave of the Falmer and the charus. Nor did I have this problem in Uttering Hills Cave.

So, yeah... for some reason something happens when COCed to the location and the spawned dungeons are at least broken for me so that I keep falling through the cracks of the map. 

Could you please reupload version 1.2? I'm experiencing issues with the new version:

1) Abductions aren't triggering on their own, even with the chance set to 200%. I had to use the force trigger event option in the debug section.

2) In Whiterun, I was abducted by the Battleborns, but they got mad at me for trespassing in their home and started attacking me.

3) After being abducted, my fresh level 1 character gains multiple levels as her Illusion skill skyrockets into the 30's, presumably from a script casting some sort of calming spell via my character.

Hi, first of all thanks for this great mod. I just download v2.0 and tried. First of all, my character is not being kidnapped during the design time period (not sure what happen even I adjust the likelehood in wilderness more 100%, the kidnapping scene is not triggered. Second after I use "force kidnapping", my PC was kidnapped with campanion but my PC is the only one get stripped to naked, and the kidnapper did not start raping my PC, just stand there. Know sure why it is the case.

I really like the idea of this mod, thank you for the upload.

noticed that version 2 is quite a bit smaller than version 1.2 because there are no meshes or textures folders in version 2.

was that intentional ?.

2.0 uses already existing assets, doesn't need it's own.

Had to post this/  My toon doing a bounty quest you know (kill the bandit leader) had taking down most of the bandits , damn got hit from behind !!!  DEFEAT kicks in , assulted multiple times, then the robbery quest starts.   FUCK!!!   All her items are stolen left for dead in the middle of nowhere.   Heading to the nearest city are town can see WHITRUN over the horizon forgot about your mod. BAMM GOT DARTED      I ;LOVE THIS MOD

Thank you for the feedbacks guys.

I think I found the culprit behind why some people are having all these problems. 2.1 should be up in a few hours that addresses this. 1.2 will also be uploaded back then just in case anyone still has problems and wants to revert to 1.2 for now.

Thanks for sticking around and being patient with trying the mod. When you add a lot of features in an update, it is quite challenging to make sure all of them work across all systems with different RAM, mods installed, load order etc. And all it takes is one line of script to go wrong somehow and the whole thing might screw up in your test. Hope you understand.