What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

17 hours ago, Gromilla said:

I found the glasses themselves in one of the follower's mods! :)

Here is the archive with the files, I think you will figure out what to do with them. glasses.zip

Oh, no, I can't figure out what to do with them, oh please, you big strong man, help me with this installable archive... ?  :classic_wub::classic_heart::classic_tongue::classic_biggrin:DWISS Eyeglasses SE.7z

Mandatory In-Game Testing of New Glasses

Spoiler

TheGlassesMakeItSoMuchBetter.png.79bc4e499d8bd63f8defbb5af12aa019.png

The glasses make it so much better....

964313298_LexiIsFarengarsSecretFire_1.png.39f72527145186cf1a8010c0ba5f839a.png

I can see clearly now

I Can See Clearly Now.png

Turns out I am Farengar's Secret Fire! Who knew? Guess it's not so secret now, though...

1729730947_ItsSoDraftyInHere.png.3e815abe4fbb62776abe3e956681f7b6.png

Trying to see if Adrianne is right about her husband being gay... :classic_tongue:

PS: Thank you very much for finding them!  I Googled my butt off but the two links I found are both dead. Unlike my butt.

8 hours ago, Andoriol said:

What are some of the best skimpy/slutty vanilla armor replacers? And/or what's a good way to compare various sets and combine them?

I'm trying to set up a Skyrim where everyone's got extremely skimpy/revealing outfits without it taking up a large chunk of my load order in order to get the exact flavor I want. I honestly think I've got the males where I want them, but I'm struggling to nail down the exact female armors.

I've been using CBBE, but I'm not particularly wed to that body type.

For cbbe, IMAO is the best replacer, with the aMidianBorn textures pack it looks very worthy.
If you need more skimpy, then I did this option for myself (you must install textures otherwise transparency will not be). 

7 hours ago, Martianman said:

Do you mean "Breast weighted" like here (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75915/?tab=posts) or would it work for this KS hdt hairstyles mod for Oldrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363)?

Just get: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18566

Hairs with psychics out of the box. Nothing to use,or optimize. Only Firekeeper hair looks/have great physics though. Rest looks bit of plastic.

Does anyone know of a mod that would add a selection of era-appropriate dresses to the game? I'm hoping for something along the lines of the Barkeeper's Clothes... but with a bit more leg showing. :3

I've seen the "skimpy" version of that outfit, just to be clear. That's not what I'm looking for. I'd rather it still look like a dress, rather than a short skirt. x3

3 hours ago, ritalmao said:

HDT hair for SE? I can't find any that is not a wig. I just want to select the hair during character creation with racemenu 

There isn't any yet, but I know it's coming soon. SE is weird when it comes to physics on head parts but some Modders have recently figured out how to get it to work, so we are just waiting for updates from them. I have been keeping tabs on it in this thread.

In the meantime, wigs will be your best option. The best I've found are Yundao Hair with physics SSE and HDT-SMP Physics Wigs Patch. You can just use additemmenu or the player.additem command once your character creation is done to grab whatever wigs you want and then mark it to never be removed in SexLab's strip item editor (if you use it). Make sure if you use any alternate start mods to only pull out the wigs you want once you are in the actual game, as some of them remove or replace all your items once you transfer into the main worldspace to start playing.

Hope this helps! :)

3 hours ago, shar181 said:

Does anyone know of a mod that would add a selection of era-appropriate dresses to the game? I'm hoping for something along the lines of the Barkeeper's Clothes... but with a bit more leg showing. :3

I've seen the "skimpy" version of that outfit, just to be clear. That's not what I'm looking for. I'd rather it still look like a dress, rather than a short skirt. x3

I'm sure you've checked through the nexus for what you're looking for already, so I'm gonna link you to specific modders sites to check for things you might like. Hope it helps!

• NINI - Awesome stuff!
  • Team TAL - it's Patreon, but alot of their stuff is free to download, just scroll through the posts. 
  • SunJeong - So many amazing outfits, almost all physics enabled.
  • GomaPeroPero - You will probably need to translate the page into English with Google Translate, but there's some good stuff here.

Hope some of these help you! :)

5 hours ago, hexiest said:

There isn't any yet, but I know it's coming soon. SE is weird when it comes to physics on head parts but some Modders have recently figured out how to get it to work, so we are just waiting for updates from them. I have been keeping tabs on it in this thread.

In the meantime, wigs will be your best option. The best I've found are Yundao Hair with physics SSE and HDT-SMP Physics Wigs Patch. You can just use additemmenu or the player.additem command once your character creation is done to grab whatever wigs you want and then mark it to never be removed in SexLab's strip item editor (if you use it). Make sure if you use any alternate start mods to only pull out the wigs you want once you are in the actual game, as some of them remove or replace all your items once you transfer into the main worldspace to start playing.

Hope this helps! :)

All hail Ousnius

Hi everybody ! I'm not sure if this is the right place to request this, since this is a not really an "adult mod", but since i know there are some very talented modders around here, this is why i took the decision to speak about my idea here.

I was thinking about a kinda semi-joke/immersive mod which could allow the player to use a new shout that makes you burp at people.

I know there are already some burping sound replacers for the Fus Ro Dah Shout, like this one on LE nexus mod : https://www.nexusmod...yrim/mods/5108/

But actually, my idea is about something way more sophisticated than a simple replacer :

- The shout would be harmless(means it would do no damage to NPCs)

- It would be pretty easy to design since there would be no visual effect to add (i mean, its just gas, right ?)

- Like the other shouts, the more you hold the "shouting" hotkey, the biggest the burp would be (a quick press on the hotkey would make you do a quick and simple burp)

- NPCs reactions and consequences

Here are some of the mechanics i was thinking about :

- Burping at NPCs would gross them out. The idea is that the quick burps would simply make them react towards you with hateful comments unlike the big burps(holding the hotkey longer) which would would taunt them and possibly make them angry at you  and either attack you or flee from you. For a great example of this mechanic, there is this really amazing mod on SE nexus which basically applies the same technique i'm describing here : https://www.nexusmod...tab=description

- Burping at guards would be considered a crime and u could pay a fine

- You could burp freely and as much as you want, even without necessarily aiming the NPCs

So yeah, this is the whole idea. I know it sounds pretty simple and it could be done in probably a few hours, but i have absolutely no skill in scripting, even if this is probably some basic scripting level. This is why i'm suggesting this idea around here.

And i mean, if i tried to link this mod idea with the "loverslab vibe", for female character players, who does not have a small kink for some gross pretty girls burping around ? : ))

let me know what u think !

5 hours ago, hexiest said:

I'm sure you've checked through the nexus for what you're looking for already, so I'm gonna link you to specific modders sites to check for things you might like. Hope it helps!

• NINI - Awesome stuff!
  • Team TAL - it's Patreon, but alot of their stuff is free to download, just scroll through the posts. 
  • SunJeong - So many amazing outfits, almost all physics enabled.
  • GomaPeroPero - You will probably need to translate the page into English with Google Translate, but there's some good stuff here.

Hope some of these help you! :)

This looks like exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the links. ❤️

On 1/7/2020 at 10:53 AM, Martianman said:

Hey Darksplinter!

I actually only like the mod for that reason as well. You can check the options so that your follower gets the treatment but you just get tied up. You enable the npc v npc option for followers and for yourself you put the rape chance at 0% and I think you can set more options so that there is no same-sex assault. That works for me because I usually play as a male character. If you play as a female character then you still should be able to set the chance to 0% and they might still only target your companion.

I think I usually have to use the surrender key though, it can be glitchy sometimes for the combat version.

Yes  in general setting  set NPC vs NPC  active, and set  follower as victim in right page,  

I pray as male pc, but I  never surrender,  keep fighting as I like. (eg I hope to find new slave in battle)

though tehre may be case I will be killed,,,

When I hope to force follower atacked and raped  by enemy, I usually use invisible magic mod for me.

enemy only can  target follower. untill they keep fight me,

Because  I often  see sexanimation not start.. even though follower are knoked down,, untill we stop battle.and they lost target.

(Though there seems case,  enemy target me, but they start sex with knoked down follower,, etc) 

anyway my current setting is like that. hope if we show each user setting,, with comment ,  what pray style for  , as defeat user ^^

defsetting.JPG.29e2da3b6fc2617e55e55073992607fb.JPG

And usually first rape can occur easy, but sometimes, I see NPC stop rape follower anymore,, even though they knock out follower, and I keep hidden.

I set satisfied as 5 seconds,,,(so enemy may not satisfy,, and may try to sexual assult follower continuously,, I suppose)

Then I usually use heaven bug once, to change cell and up-date temporally,, then return,, suddenly enemy start rape follower again,,

(or mix use defeat clean otpions,)

Only one thing, I feel problem is,, creature race filter seems not work for NPC vs follower,, even though I set them.

. (though I only see, follower will be atacked and raped,  it is annoying, when we battle with dragon etc)

And one caution,, if defeat animation started,, you may better see untill animation finish..

before I often try to force stop animation,, by atack etc,, but usually it cause un-expected result,, though I can still use clean -up

etc,, but may better,, once  sexlab animation motion start, by defeat,, not stop it. by activate key..

Can someone help me?
Here, I try to convert this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78373/? in SE format.
I have followed tutorials as it is necessary, I will see the follower at the hostel, but the problem is that his armor did not appear and if I try to make him appear with his armor eff I take me a CTD. And when I try to convert the translated mod to vf on the Brotherhood of Translators, it's a CTD as soon as I approach it.
Has anyone managed to convert it already? Because I am interested in this mod for a rp.

currently i am searching for a npc replacer mod for maven black briar. i already have a riften npc overhaul installed which works fine, sadly maven is not included. so i dont want to mix 2 replacing mods together as i am scared of the blackface bug. just a maven replacer mod will do... i want to build her as an epic milf. any recommendation would help me out thx.

ps. do u know if she is included in armours adventures ?