What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Wildcat has an injury system. If you get injured its bugs out Defeat. Instead of receiving an injury the defeat system takes over. If you want the mods to jive well and for defeat to work how you intend it to, turn off that injury system. Personally once I realized the conflict myself I turned Wildcat off.

I LOVE wildcat combat but is a bit of a conflict with defeat.

For me UC and Defeat don't seem to directly interfere with initially downing me, but a strange problem happens when I should have died.

(My health is set to 0 and until I regenerate to 1/drink a potion/level up I am stuck on my knees in the low health animation, defeated, but no MASH A/D prompt shows up and I crouch there.)

I kind of like it, it is a form of an incap system and using a mod where a follower will try to heal you if you're low can be a fun revive mechanic with it.

I feel like there was a hair in this collection that might suit that style well https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18566?tab=description

As for the armor, not really. If you want something specific you will hafta make it. Dark Envoy I feel might give a similar vibe.

North girl, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23689 , and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28196 have little jackets that might go well.

Honestly I dont think you will find a armor with that white top thought. It does look super cool, would definitely download an armor that looked like that!

12 hours ago, scuffmods said:

What pubic hair texture is this? Looks amazing.

It's a combination of Leyenda Skins UUNP's most gnarly bush (forgot the name of it) augmented by the Superhairy 05 variant of Racemenu pubes mod Pubes Forever SSE.

As info, I tried the "Wild" 3D Pubic Hair SoS-Addon offered here on LL and, although it worked 100% "as advertised," I had slot conflicts with it that rendered it unusable for me.

21 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I would like to know if there is a mod which allows to propose to the guards who stop us, to make love with our companions when we are arrested for a crime.
And a mod a bit like Defeat which allows the enemy who defeated us, to grab the follower to have him as a sex slave.

The closest thing to that that I can recall (beside Defeat's follower prostitution option) is this:

I am currently attempting to make a personal update to Sex Slaves (AKA, Mias Lair), which will change the "slave training" mechanics so that female players can begin training female followers (its currently restricted to male PCs) and allow other events in the mod to pick animations from all available animations instead of forcing a specific animation (ie, Arrok Lesbian).

I'm completely new to scripting though, so before I get to deep into this I am wondering if anyone has seen/heard of a similiar project. It would be awfully convenient if someone has already done this. :3

Does anyone know of any mods that introduce latex or rubber outfits/clothing for male npcs and players? I found plenty for women, but as a gay dude that's not really my thing. If there's one that adds one for both genders, that'd be fine as long as it doesn't just change everyone's outfit into them from the start: they'd be preferably something you'd craft or find in chests.

Thank-you for your time.

Hi everyone, 

I recently installed Skyrim SE again and I was looking for a adult addon for Alternate start. In my searching a found all of them are for LE and not work with SE.

Can you link or tell me the name, if there are any of it?

Thanks

48 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I am also looking for a mod that allows followers to walk around town, go to the tavern, etc., like npc. And which allows followers not to confine themselves to a room in the house but to also walk around the house.

While not precisely what you're looking for you can check out follower live package. It's a old rim mod you will have to port. And has a English translation for it you can download as well it allows followers to act separately in towns, to go shopping for items as well as setting income and days off for followers. It doesn't interfere with other follower mods like AFT so you dont have to get rid of AFT to use follower live package. Its mcm is fully configurable so if you dont like aspects of it you can turn them off. The only thing s I've noticed about it that I will say is a bit janky shall we say is the pathing it assigns to followers who are following you under FLP's control, the force transform option (under dialouge )on followers under its control caused a crash when I tried, and under the dialogue options again is another option to change hair color of the npc and this works but only for npcs with vanilla hair styles if you try it on a mod hair style it will crash.

Now as for how to make followers walk around a house the closest I can suggest my home is your home mod which you can assign a sleep area and area for the npc to work or gaurd so you can get them to change cells in a multi cell player home mod by using this.

I use EFF in follower mod. After for my companions to walk in the castle, it's ok they do. They go everywhere.
The mod that you told me about, does it exist for SE?
Because on one of my backups, my character lives in the village of Noirépine (mod). I have them in the manor and in the house for companions and I would like them not to confine themselves to their house but to go for a walk in the village.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:27 PM, Vyxenne said:

It's a combination of Leyenda Skins UUNP's most gnarly bush (forgot the name of it) augmented by the Superhairy 05 variant of Racemenu pubes mod Pubes Forever SSE.

As info, I tried the "Wild" 3D Pubic Hair SoS-Addon offered here on LL and, although it worked 100% "as advertised," I had slot conflicts with it that rendered it unusable for me.

Thank you so much.

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

I use EFF in follower mod. After for my companions to walk in the castle, it's ok they do. They go everywhere.
The mod that you told me about, does it exist for SE?
Because on one of my backups, my character lives in the village of Noirépine (mod). I have them in the manor and in the house for companions and I would like them not to confine themselves to their house but to go for a walk in the village.

Follower live package has not been ported to SE officially and as I mentioned I think it's not exactly what you're looking for. I believe it only affects active followers I could be wrong in this. I mostly used this mod to get animal followers with out the added BS other animal follower mods added so I turned off ALOT of features this mod adds in. But if you want to go check out the mod page to see if it is what you're looking for or close enough to what you want. Than you can message me and I will try to upload my conversion of it in a reply message since I dont have permission from the author to upload it. There is also a wiki page that has a better translated description than you will find on the mod page itself. Just google "skyrim follower live package" it will show results for both the translated wiki and the mod itself.

And I would suggest you look at my home is your home mod as well. This does have a SE conversion and is likely your best bet to get some kind of daily life routine out of dismissed followers. That I am aware of anyways. 

Looking for an Oldrim - Riverwood house mod to port to SSE - but cannot find it or even remember it's name?

The house was located just as you walk into Riverwood - by the bridge.

You needed to grab the key in the "horse shack" or possibly a shed of sorts.

Inside was a basement pool, and a workshop down the hallway just past the pool.

Believe it even had a Housecarl?

Any help finding it the name or better yet a link to the file - would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks and Cheers