What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I'm looking for other types of mods too. I don't know if it exists.
-The first would be a Possession mod where the follower / NPC can be possessed by a spirit, entity, making it do things.
Kind of like Umbra the sword. Except that there, the npc or follower possessed would want to kill the PC or often have desires for sex.
-The second mod would be a mod for marrying followers and NPCentre them.
-And the third mod would be a sex-related mod.
Where the PC or follower / NPC gets killed after sleeping with an enemy.
For example the PC which would be a woman sleeps with a troll, once the troll finished, it kills the character, either with an execution cinematic or without. And the same for followers and npc.

I'm looking for other types of mods too. I don't know if it exists.
-The first would be a Possession mod where the follower / NPC can be possessed by a spirit, entity, making it do things.
Kind of like Umbra the sword. Except that there, the npc or follower possessed would want to kill the PC or often have desires for sex.
-The second mod would be a mod for marrying followers and NPCentre them.
-And the third mod would be a sex-related mod.
Where the PC or follower / NPC gets killed after sleeping with an enemy.
For example the PC which would be a woman sleeps with a troll, once the troll finished, it kills the character, either with an execution cinematic or without. And the same for followers and npc.

All,

I keep searching and trying to find a good Khajiit texture for females that does not leave their open vagina a gaping black empty space. Does anyone know of a texture anywhere that fixes that anywhere? I have done a lot of searching and trying different ones with no luck.

The feminine ones of nexus are ok but the vagina is just a slit and as mentioned, has no internal texture. Thanks in advance for any suggestion or links on how to fix this.

14 minutes ago, hambonee69 said:

All,

I keep searching and trying to find a good Khajiit texture for females that does not leave their open vagina a gaping black empty space. Does anyone know of a texture anywhere that fixes that anywhere? I have done a lot of searching and trying different ones with no luck.

The feminine ones of nexus are ok but the vagina is just a slit and as mentioned, has no internal texture. Thanks in advance for any suggestion or links on how to fix this.

There's a 'Tabaxi' one for UNP that's decent.  Might also check out mods for Ohmes-raht.

58 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

There's a 'Tabaxi' one for UNP that's decent.  Might also check out mods for Ohmes-raht.

It should be noted that AFAIK both of those options are for human-headed "cat" races, instead of actual (Suthay-Raht) Khajiit as the beast-headed vanilla ones are, so checking them may be moot since there won't be a head texture to match the body that works on the beast heads.

41 minutes ago, hambonee69 said:

Any CBBE options?

I'm not exactly up to date on SE stuff, but I don't really know of any "new" Khajiit texture set and none of the older ones I know include support for CBBE Special (assuming that's what you mean by "internal vagina texture"). You'd be better off just choosing whichever existing texture you like the most and adding the Special bits to the textures yourself using TexBlend or manually with Paint.Net/GIMP/Photoshop.

2 hours ago, hambonee69 said:

All,

The new CBBE body (3BBB amazing) has separate textures for vagina/anus, so you can use any cbbe compatible textures (grey cat/lepord, feminine khajiit, etc), including those from oldrim and you won't have the missing texture.

The BHUNP body also has separate textures for vagina and anus, so if you prefer uunp sliders/body go for that.

Found some pretty decent armors in this game. 

Would love to see them imported to SSE if at all possible. 

Including an assortment of screenshots, sorry about file size as I wanted to get best image from screenshot. I also chose a handful of sets that had some similar components.

Thanks in advance if possible!

Spoiler

20200104_015901.thumb.jpg.81babe36127fba034c888e64c54468a1.jpg20200104_015938.thumb.jpg.5a1f9764eb3bed0d13a6b91e340a353b.jpg20200104_015959.thumb.jpg.7652cec78cd7e6c9492144d8fe7aa151.jpg20200104_020020.thumb.jpg.99e2ae5e638a30759c9271c703192206.jpg20200104_020040.thumb.jpg.ea5e7d04e34a76527575ef786dc5f618.jpg20200104_020058.thumb.jpg.c8874b97f5982890a4c3efcf7ce51ed6.jpg20200104_020114.thumb.jpg.40dc38004e69e65239d8c3f7ef1385d4.jpg20200104_020131.thumb.jpg.96f7775f32adf4f4c884fee972c788cb.jpg20200104_020146.thumb.jpg.e0c64800bb80ddd27d7972b82fd7a9e3.jpg

20200104_020204.thumb.jpg.570e87e602c530f1684f0ad6b0924756.jpg20200104_020221.thumb.jpg.d24e167122b71d286d19ea26f37adaa7.jpg

On 1/3/2020 at 12:13 PM, hana120 said:

FauxFurry, so with Sexlab solution, if I am arrested by a guard, I could offer one of my followers in exchange?

Not that I know of. I only know for certain that the player character can be offered to guards while Sexlab Defeat allows one to prostitute followers. It might require building a sub-mod on top of the Simple Defeat framework.

21 hours ago, Grummkol said:

The new CBBE body (3BBB amazing) has separate textures for vagina/anus, so you can use any cbbe compatible textures (grey cat/lepord, feminine khajiit, etc), including those from oldrim and you won't have the missing texture.

The BHUNP body also has separate textures for vagina and anus, so if you prefer uunp sliders/body go for that.

It looks as if BHUNP might be a new standard for converting armors and clothing for Special Edition then. That was useful for me to learn about, as well.

Hello! I'm thinking about playing skyrim again, however I've always wanted to get into modding with both making the game look and play better as well as having adult mods.

I know there's already a guide for Skyrim SE for beginners, but is there any that include adult mods? The whole thing seems a bit daunting and I was hoping to find some help getting it all set up.

Thanks! Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place lol.

12 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It looks as if BHUNP might be a new standard for converting armors and clothing for Special Edition then. That was useful for me to learn about, as well.

Comes down to personal choice at the end of the day, if you preferred using oldrim UUNP armors imported  into SSE as compared to new CBBE SE (either due to the shape or the hundreds of UUNP custom outfits you already have), then you'll likely use BHUNP as it gives the extra breastbones and still works with your existing UUNP presets.

If you like CBBE SE, then you'll use 3BBB/3BA as  it works with your existing CBBE presets.

I'm playing around with using both at the moment. 3BA for the player/race, but replaced some UUNP followers with BHUNP built bodies and armors (Misty Skye, I thought if anyone could do with an extra jiggle it would be that specific follower :D)