What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Excuse me however is there any one here that could perhaps create a unique SSE race mod that have different body shapes than the default races?

This implies creating a new skeleton, animations and the model, please speak to me if interested for more details.

Hey guys,

I'm having a lot of fun with the mods I've found here, so thanks for each and everyone here making and maintaining mods! As I was playing with SL Defeat (Special Edition), I started to wonder, if it is possible, to only have my follower(s) get raped after I'd surrender or got beaten. I tried it with various configurations regarding SL Defeat but it would always end in:

a) me and the followers getting raped

b) they just want money and nobody gets raped

Can I achieve this with SL Defeat or do I need another mod for this? Any help or advice would be very much appreciated! If you need or want any further information about my mod setup, I'll gladly post more information. Thanks in advance!

I am currently searching for people whom are truly confident or fully willing to attempt to create a race mod idea I have. Sorry for any rudeness in advance. Also, the race idea I have will be described in further detail upon noticing that some people/individuals/someone have taken interest into the topic however what I will immediately state is that it will require an entirely new skeleton to be made with the model which will be monochromatic and essentially require animations as well due to the different body shape.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, hana120 said:

I am also looking for a mod that allows followers to walk around town, go to the tavern, etc., like npc. And which allows followers not to confine themselves to a room in the house but to also walk around the house.

Nether's Follower Framework on Nexus

On 12/30/2019 at 10:31 AM, hana120 said:

Hello.
I would like to know if there is a mod which allows to propose to the guards who stop us, to make love with our companions when we are arrested for a crime.
And a mod a bit like Defeat which allows the enemy who defeated us, to grab the follower to have him as a sex slave.

Sexlab Paysexcrime is the closest I know about.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-dec-29-4342/

I successfully converted Sexlabs payment and made it work.
But on my current backup, I am bothered with Sexlabs.
It has been struggling to work since I added followers.
In the scenes, either one character in two undresses or the characters remain standing.

2 hours ago, FloofyMomo said:

I want physics enable hairs for SSE, but I can only find a few wig mods. I'm more so looking for full packs that aren't wigs and can be used for race menu. Like Apachii or KS hairs, which I did find conversions from dint999 except I'm fairly certain they are also only wigs and only for oldrim.

Find the Breast Weighted KS Hairdo's (here on LL somewhere I think?. Or maybe Nexus?). Run them through NifOptimizer with Head Parts checked. That's what I did, and they work perfectly. Alternatively, track down whoever created them, and acquire permission for me to upload them and I'll release my personal conversion. I would ask myself, but I don't really have the time right now.

Off to work.....

Trykz

Does anyone know where I can find the DWISS eyeglasses? They are on the Steam Workshop, but I'm not willing to risk my entire game installation by "subscribing to" a mod on that facility. I just want to find it as a straight-up mod with no Valve Strings attached.

14 hours ago, Trykz said:

Find the Breast Weighted KS Hairdo's (here on LL somewhere I think?. Or maybe Nexus?). Run them through NifOptimizer with Head Parts checked. That's what I did, and they work perfectly. Alternatively, track down whoever created them, and acquire permission for me to upload them and I'll release my personal conversion. I would ask myself, but I don't really have the time right now.

Off to work.....

Trykz

Could you share a version on LL for us to use? Nif programs are a bit beyond my skills :(

Hey Darksplinter!

I actually only like the mod for that reason as well. You can check the options so that your follower gets the treatment but you just get tied up. You enable the npc v npc option for followers and for yourself you put the rape chance at 0% and I think you can set more options so that there is no same-sex assault. That works for me because I usually play as a male character. If you play as a female character then you still should be able to set the chance to 0% and they might still only target your companion.

I think I usually have to use the surrender key though, it can be glitchy sometimes for the combat version.

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know where I can find the DWISS eyeglasses? They are on the Steam Workshop, but I'm not willing to risk my entire game installation by "subscribing to" a mod on that facility. I just want to find it as a straight-up mod with no Valve Strings attached.

Unfortunately, this mod was apparently removed from everywhere, I tried to download from Steam, but an incomprehensible ckm file is downloaded. I don’t know how to use it and I haven’t found a solution.
But I found the glasses themselves in one of the follower's mods! :)

Here is the archive with the files, I think you will figure out what to do with them. glasses.zip

What are some of the best skimpy/slutty vanilla armor replacers? And/or what's a good way to compare various sets and combine them?

I'm trying to set up a Skyrim where everyone's got extremely skimpy/revealing outfits without it taking up a large chunk of my load order in order to get the exact flavor I want. I honestly think I've got the males where I want them, but I'm struggling to nail down the exact female armors.

I've been using CBBE, but I'm not particularly wed to that body type.

1 hour ago, Andoriol said:

What are some of the best skimpy/slutty vanilla armor replacers? And/or what's a good way to compare various sets and combine them?

I'm trying to set up a Skyrim where everyone's got extremely skimpy/revealing outfits without it taking up a large chunk of my load order in order to get the exact flavor I want. I honestly think I've got the males where I want them, but I'm struggling to nail down the exact female armors.

I've been using CBBE, but I'm not particularly wed to that body type.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25797

It requires the UUNP version (for SE, check the description for links) but that's the CBBE version. It has a lot of zaps and supports physics/scaling (with bodyslide's body morphs).