What's on your mind?

13 minutes ago, Idyll said:

Uh, not really...? At least, not raw chicken what the heck haha~! 

And as I've said, blood sipping is not really that common a thing Master & I do anymore, you can consider it a bid of curiosity that was pursued then reasonably appreciated and is partaken in reasonable bounds, in rather spaced intervals if at all, last I had human blood in any form was over a year and a half ago, give or take.

It's more economically healthy as well as health, well, healthy, Master & I used our own whenever we enjoyed that and blood-taking can leave one tired for minutes, hours to even days, it's not really a great trade-off when your body aches with boundless libido hahaha.

As for blood cakes, well, as explained by dear Alessya and implied by my previous mention of "patties," it can come in various formats, more widespread ones in the western parts of the world would be in patties, like ground steak but usually mostly just pork blood and fat and maybe some other stuff depending on where you buy the what.

Sticks are better I find since you don't sully utensils nor plates and just eat it from a possibly ecologically disposable item. Wood. I greatly recommend, it's cheaper than medical bloodpacks and tastes better too - watch the cholesterol if you get hooked haha~

Lol alright fair enough. I'm not sure how i'll go about bleeding myself to drink my own blood, i'm almost sure my partner won't sign up to it and i have no idea how to explain it to her without confusing the fuck out of her either. Maybe i'll pitch it as a hardcore halloween or new year roleplay concept when the time comes, just bleed out half a spoon for the first try, we'll see.

16 minutes ago, Idyll said:

You can actually find it rather commonly, depending on what part of towns you are, at least, that's been true in most places I've been. Just go see a few actual butchers - not slaughter houses, butchers - they might have it and if not you can ask and see if they know who amongst their competitors/brothers/sisters of cleavage might.

Just look it up a bit and make sure not to eat some disgusting slop, eh, it can still make you sick if uncooked or not properly processed and not everybody has a knack for making it, let alone the care to make it edible. Find a trustable source if you're interested, not just random crap spots even if it's the last place in the country.

I honestly have no idea where to look, or how to explain it to a butcher without coming off as weird if they don't happen to make any of those. If they're rather common then i've clearly been living under Dwayne Johnson this whole time lol. I'll keep your advice in mind though, this is very interesting to say the least.

Wait a minute... I thought vampirism was a magical ability to heal yourself by causing damage to others and it has nothing to do with the blood. I mean I know about classical "vampires" but I thought it mostly was more of a ritual thingy or something and drinking someone's blood is about to make connection between target and yourself for a... magical reasons, while being a vampire means to be a parasite

1 minute ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Is this one pronounced differently?  

Depends on how you flow it, you could say it the same, or, say it like "Aless-eye-a," hence "Alessya," whereas "Alessia" seems more intuitively likely to sound as though "Ales-see-a," thus "Alessia."

Take it as just me blending my accents and stuff to make the languages more interesting, between French and English in this case.

Like, in French, the letter "I" sounds akin to "E" when pronounced directly from the English alphabet in, hence I fancy reading suitably located "I"s as such so I do when reading "Alessia."

And here's why I make the distinction, "Wellington" sounds very English/British as a name, I believe it even is - probably the "ton" at the end as far as "English sounding" goes but that's another thing - and "Alessya," as pronounced in my previous explanation, sounds like it flows better with my Brit' accent than "Alessia" which, to me who also speaks French, has a "French-er" feel to it and itself flows better when speaking it French.

Shortened, "Wellington," to me, sounds well British and so does "Alessya" whilst "Alessia" sounds moreso "French" thus match better one so - I'm not saying anything's wrong nor that you should use either form over the other either haha, I'm just tongue-splaining for funsies~

10 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

If Fort Knox was a human. By far the most secure place to live in. Or under in this case.

A nuclear bunker would be my first pick but we all have our preferences. Either that or under the Bloatlord himself.

Edited by Mr. Otaku
Ninja Edit
2 minutes ago, Hoborat said:

I mean I know about classical "vampires" but I thought it mostly was more of a ritual thingy or something and drinking someone's blood is about to make connection between target and yourself for a... magical reasons

Nothing magical there. Human blood is our food source. Are you sure you aren't mixing up vampires with succubi?

1 minute ago, Idyll said:

Shortened, "Wellington," to me, sounds well British and so does "Alessya" whilst "Alessia" sounds moreso "French" thus match better one so - I'm not saying anything's wrong nor that you should use either form over the other either haha, I'm just tongue-splaining for funsies~

Let me explain. I was born and raised in Oxford. My mother insisted that I have an Italian first name, as she very likes that country and its culture.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Lol alright fair enough. I'm not sure how i'll go about bleeding myself to drink my own blood, i'm almost sure my partner won't sign up to it and i have no idea how to explain it to her without confusing the fuck out of her either. Maybe i'll pitch it as a hardcore halloween or new year roleplay concept when the time comes, just bleed out half a spoon for the first try, we'll see.

Adventurous eh~?

If you do go through with this, which you should consider heavily, take care for every precaution to make it as sanitary and healthily as possible and abort if "possible" is lackluster, no exceptions allowed if you want to stay in good health and avoid a disease from the mere act of gathering the blood, which you'd then consume - don't feel pushed towards doing it just because a friend did is what I'm saying haha~

That along with vore, which I also did one single time, are pretty... Demanding on one's ability to stomach things and also the mind because most aren't conditioned throughout their life in a way that allows them to do it easily on the first try if at all, it can be terrifying.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

I honestly have no idea where to look, or how to explain it to a butcher without coming off as weird if they don't happen to make any of those. If they're rather common then i've clearly been living under Dwayne Johnson this whole time lol. I'll keep your advice in mind though, this is very interesting to say the least.

It doesn't really look as horrifying as it sounds haha, looks something like that, often:

Spoiler

5350621515_7739cb8728_b.jpg

I also believe it's named "Pig Blood Jello/Jelly" so you can go about it with this name.

20 minutes ago, Hoborat said:

Wait a minute... I thought vampirism was a magical ability to heal yourself by causing damage to others and it has nothing to do with the blood. I mean I know about classical "vampires" but I thought it mostly was more of a ritual thingy or something and drinking someone's blood is about to make connection between target and yourself for a... magical reasons, while being a vampire means to be a parasite

Depends on your take and what origins you stake the vampiric being as from, some myths are that it's for spiritual reasons, spiritual energy, spiritual mojo shtick, etc. Whilst others are more towards emotional takes on the acts performed to acquire their literal lifeblood and keep being through blood subsistence.

Either of those sorts of origins can be deemed parasitic depending on the intentions of the expressed vampiric being. At least, that's how I look at it, currently.

There's also the definitions one uses for the words, which themselves depend on origins and a bunch of other stuff themselves dependant on the chosen setting and even further sets of things...

Edited by Idyll
11 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Let me explain. I was born and raised in Oxford. My mother insisted that I have an Italian first name, as she very likes that country and its culture.

Oh! I've been seeing a lot of "I"s in Italian - truly no pun intended - though I don't understand at all nor often hear nor read it, possibly yet.

Sounds similar to my own, though not in regards to names but rather language, as I expressed previously having had to learn French under her vigilant care hahaha~

I'll have to develop my Italian accent to read it properly then. ?

19 minutes ago, Idyll said:

Adventurous eh~?

If you do go through with this, which you should consider heavily, take care for every precaution to make it as sanitary and healthily as possible and abort if "possible" is lackluster, no exceptions allowed if you want to stay in good health and avoid a disease from the mere act of gathering the blood, which you'd then consume - don't feel pushed towards doing it just because a friend did is what I'm saying haha~

That along with vore, which I also did one single time, are pretty... Demanding on one's ability to stomach things and also the mind because most aren't conditioned throughout their life in a way that allows them to do it easily on the first try if at all, it can be terrifying.

Alright cool i'll see what i can do. Thanks for all the advice.

Also what do you mean by vore? Like i know what it means but how does it apply here?

23 minutes ago, Idyll said:

It doesn't really look as horrifying as it sounds haha, looks something like that, often:

Reveal hidden contents

5350621515_7739cb8728_b.jpg

I also believe it's named "Pig Blood Jello/Jelly" so you can go about it with this name.

Ohh that's not what i was expecting at all lol, that's definitely much better than how i imagined it. This makes things easier at least, thanks again.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Alright cool i'll see what i can do. Thanks for all the advice.

Also what do you mean by vore? Like i know what it means but how does it apply here?

Well, I believe blood consumption, at least when speaking of same race blood, to be at least an offshoot of "vore" which is more popularly known as flesh/meat consumption, again most often considered so when from the same race, fellow humans or even oneself in this case.

Blood is less extreme than vore but is still quite a big enough deal so take care with the attempt(s), if you can't stomach it, you can't. If you do and don't like it, don't force yourself to intake it.

By the way, for clarification's sake, what I truly recommended earlier is actual pig blood cakes, not human ones and neither liquid human blood haha - it's much less of a hassle to get and enjoy than human based ones. Not that they're bad, just, like, a different flavour.

Ohh that's not what i was expecting at all lol, that's definitely much better than how i imagined it. This makes things easier at least, thanks again.

Let me guess haha, you thought "cake dough dipped and baked in blood" eh~?

As you can see it's no red velvet haha.

Edited by Idyll
17 minutes ago, Idyll said:

Well, I believe blood consumption, at least when speaking of same race blood, to be at least an offshoot of "vore" which is more popularly known as flesh/meat consumption, again most often considered so when from the same race, fellow humans or even oneself in this case.

Blood is less extreme than vore but is still quite a big enough deal so take care with the attempt(s), if you can't stomach it, you can't. If you do and don't like it, don't force yourself to intake it.

By the way, for clarification's sake, what I truly recommended earlier is actual pig blood cakes, not human ones and neither liquid human blood haha - it's much less of a hassle to get and enjoy than human based ones. Not that they're bad, just, like, a different flavour.

Yep, i'll keep that in mind. I'm fairly confident i'd be able to stomach it cause i've swallowed blood from some of my mouth injuries but i can't say for sure how actually drinking it would turn out.

Damn i had no idea this evening i'd be making plans to drink blood XD

22 minutes ago, Idyll said:

Let me guess haha, you thought "cake dough dipped and baked in blood" eh~?

As you can see it's no red velvet haha.

Oh yeah, i was picturing it as blood soaked pastry lmao.

Damn i had no idea this evening i'd be making plans to drink blood XD

Do keep in mind that tasting it from injuries and tasting it from a spoonful is different though, like, in your mouth it's mixing with saliva as it bleeds out from an injury, it's diluted, whereas a spoonful is a direct load of the stuff.

Oh and little advice, if you decide to cool it and want to consume it afterwards but warm again, use something similar to a hotplate, low-heat.

Wait for it to warm up on low-heat settings, otherwise it'll cook and taste bad.

Oh yeah, i was picturing it as blood soaked pastry lmao.

Hahaha no, it'd be too soggy and slick with the blood's rich thickness or mere volume that it'd turn from a palatable texture to a self-liquifying sludge haha~

Edited by Idyll
4 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Now I just the awful fake blood they used in 70's horror movies.

Heh.

Considering my experience with the stuff, I tricked a staff member who knows how kinky and "odd" I am into thinking I was eating a bloody cake on Hallow's Eve whilst it was just opac-ish cherry drip. She walked spiritedly away.

Edited by Idyll
12 minutes ago, Idyll said:

Do keep in mind that tasting it from injuries and tasting it from a spoonful is different though, like, in your mouth it's mixing with saliva as it bleeds out from an injury, it's diluted, whereas a spoonful is a direct load of the stuff.

Oh and little advice, if you decide to cool it and want to consume it afterwards but warm again, use something similar to a hotplate, low-heat.

Wait for it to warm up on low-heat settings, otherwise it'll cook and taste bad.

I'm taking notes, this is very fascinating stuff. No wonder blood drinking is portrayed as so ritualistic, these are a fair few things to consider so i'm taking notes.

15 minutes ago, Idyll said:

Hahaha no, it'd be too soggy and slick with the blood's rich thickness or mere volume that it'd turn from a palatable texture to a self-liquifying sludge haha~

Yeah makes sense, blood isn't exactly like water after all even though we often think of it that way because of movies and anime lol. (especially Bleach where blood spray is so crazy)

1 minute ago, Mr. Otaku said:

I'm taking notes, this is very fascinating stuff. No wonder blood drinking is portrayed as so ritualistic, these are a fair few things to consider so i'm taking notes.

Yeah makes sense, blood isn't exactly like water after all even though we often think of it that way because of movies and anime lol. (especially Bleach where blood spray is so crazy)

Well then, here's another tip in that case, don't let it rest too long, it'll dry up. It's like keeping a sauce in the fridge, it creates a film at the surface which not only renders it less agreeable but also tells you to doubt. It's blood, I trust it's easily contaminated and doesn't have food/medical-preserver in it to slow down its spoilage and keep it safe enough to consume.

Something of a rule of thumb Master & I have about it, the risks aren't worth the sip, hence We either consumed it in the same day or more simply finish in one sesh rather than let it drag on.

If you think about making your own blood cakes as well, well, as I said, it's less of a pain to just buy the stuff and usually much safer already haha...

14 minutes ago, Idyll said:

Well then, here's another tip in that case, don't let it rest too long, it'll dry up. It's like keeping a sauce in the fridge, it creates a film at the surface which not only renders it less agreeable but also tells you to doubt. It's blood, I trust it's easily contaminated and doesn't have food/medical-preserver in it to slow down its spoilage and keep it safe enough to consume.

Something of a rule of thumb Master & I have about it, the risks aren't worth the sip, hence We either consumed it in the same day or more simply finish in one sesh rather than let it drag on.

If you think about making your own blood cakes as well, well, as I said, it's less of a pain to just buy the stuff and usually much safer already haha...

Oh yeah i don't plan to leave it open for too long, the first time won't be anything more than a spoonful cause first i need to see if i like it or not. I don't know how to make blood cakes so that's not a worry for me, maybe i'll ask the butchers instead. I doubt they'll have human blood cakes anyway cause that'd be a strange look from the outside in lol.

17 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

butchers

Speaking about.... my neighbors are both butchers and started giving me cuts of meat recently to cook and share. It's bloodier than I expected, but the real challenge is cutting the sinew and bone with dull knives. Gonna have to buy some better ones and figure out how to go about preparing this stuff properly. :classic_biggrin:

Just now, Alessia Wellington said:

And when you do, you're about to enter the wonderful and confusing world of kitchen knives.

You might understand my aversion to them since I've been threatened a lot of times with them. Literally woke up one early morning to my bro and some kind of ritual he was doing with candles burning and every knife in the house pulled out and neatly positioned. Being the hunted isn't nearly as cool in RL I find. ?

6 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Speaking about.... my neighbors are both butchers and started giving me cuts of meat recently to cook and share. It's bloodier than I expected, but the real challenge is cutting the sinew and bone with dull knives. Gonna have to buy some better ones and figure out how to go about preparing this stuff properly. :classic_biggrin:

You'll pick it up after a few times, it's relatively easy to work knives when you get the hang of it. Good luck on your culinary ninja skills B-)