What really makes you happy?

I just found SOLDAT free on steam. Memories of setting up LAN to play tons of great multiplayer games, only to have everyone nuke the entire weekend on this tiny game that effortlessly kills any other game in existence. Made me really happy

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Seeing "woke" companies going broke. DC, Marvel, Patreon, and now Kickstarter who engaged in gate-keeping. It's like the overwhelming majority of people don't like wokeness!

People want to be politically correct. Most will be curious and respond to you as you desire (for the trans community) They will treat people with respect and such within reason.

What people don't want is to have that  shit shoved down their throat in massive/extreme quantities that many of these "Woke" companies are trying to dish out. Shove shit down people throat, and, well they will puke it back out at you and not do that again.

Instead, create interesting, wonderful stories with characters carefully constructed with meaningful purpose for the story. (For DC, Marvel, etc ) for Patron, who cares unless someone is actively promoting hate crime... let the market sort it out.

Stealing a tank, rolling it down to Los Santos, firing the main gun at everything I could find, laughing my ass off the WHOLE TIME while toons cried in shock and agony as they burned. I kept it going as long as I could and finally died a block from the strip club. Trevor happily paid the $5000 hospital visit. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Back to business as usual tomorrow.  No more quarantine, no more 'stay sheltered' stupidity...not that anyone where I live was abiding by that bullshit anyway.  Just glad to go back to work.

What is the first thing you are getting... ?

Some gardening supplies?

• 2 weeks later...

Bethesda added Denuvo Anti-Cheat software to Doom Eternal, and suddenly the whole internet learned the term "Kernel". Damn Bethesda for installing a "Kernel" on my machine! Commence the review bombs and refund demands! ?