What really makes you happy?

On 1/27/2020 at 12:24 AM, Kendo 2 said:

XD

We should all go vegan because we're not savages. Also eating morbidly obese cows is fucking gross. And don't even get me started on poultry XD. Why would Americans eat such a thing?

There are so many diseases associated with (any)meat that I don't give a shit.

1 hour ago, Alkpaz said:

Buy vegan, get just as fat!

?and that's why fruitarians shit on vegans. And thus the cycle of abuse continues. This is why I am not a conspiracy theorist but a contradictory theorist. Also health experts shit on fruitarians and I shit on health experts. So who shits on me then? Never mind this is quickly turning into scat.

I won a low-prize lottery. About 4$ returned.

In my country, I can buy 2 lottery ticket with 4$.

If the 4$ was 10000 times bigger, then I would be happier.

But it's okay. It still makes me happy.

And these new tickets will bring it to me ^ -^..

.. maybe..

.... probably..

...... perhaps?

On 2/5/2020 at 1:38 PM, Alkpaz said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Untitled.jpg.9d2862eabe9aa2494dfccdde348b6c88.jpg

Buy vegan, get just as fat!

Actually the best part is the transformed oils of said burger are linked to any numbers of raised cancer risks, particularly pancreatic and colon which are about 4 times higher than the meat burger.

Art and historical artifacts put a very nice smile on my face and I am very fascinated by it. I visited a museum over the weekend and they had the most beautiful medieval artworks on display, from sculptures to the polyptych! To think that they are nearly 800 years is very mind-boggling and seems almost unreal. A shame I missed the Byzantine exhibit, that would have been very interesting.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:43 PM, Kendo 2 said:

After 40+ years of postmodernist feminist bullshit we're supposed to feel sorry for them.  Two generations of man-hating hostility has boiled down to this point; men no longer care.  Nothing pisses off a woman like indifference.

You got that backwards. Feminists love indifference. The less you say the better.

does this mean Kendo is a feminist?

In feminist death camps will I see Kendo holding a sign that says Mistress's Favorite Idiot? Indifference means the other person is going to take everything from you, and while you're busy being "indifferent" they'll throw your tired aching body into a fire. That is how concentration camps work by the way.

Some of the things you say Kendo just put a smile on my face. If you were actually serious I do worry about your well being.