What really makes you happy?

Didn't know whether to put this in the pissed or happy thread.

Think I'll leave it here:

Spoiler

2vxididpjsl41.png

There was an argument a while back about whether or not reddit was worse than twitter, and whether or not reddit changed the internet as a whole despite only being one year older than twitter. This kinda shit happens constantly on twitter, whereas in a subreddit you can only be banned from that subreddit and that subreddit alone and no others unless you do something stupid and illegal that would get you site-banned, or the mods know the mods of other subreddits.

On twitter anyone can find any single slightly questionable tweet you made regardless of context and use that to suspend you, no questions asked, and the appeal process is entirely automated just like the banning process and it can take months. It's especially easy if you've ever used the words "kill" "fuck" "murder" etc. those are good keywords. I encourage people to go ahead and try it, find a twitter person you dislike and try to get them banned. It's easy. Even easier if you have a group of people to brigade and force that suspension due to sheer numbers, twitter encourages this, as past a threshold you'll definitely be gone.

tl;dr - In other words, this makes me more happy than it makes me pissed. Incels are a powerful force though, certainly to be reckoned with.

Kendo2

"After 40+ years of postmodernist feminist bullshit we're supposed to feel sorry for them.  Two generations of man-hating hostility has boiled down to this point; men no longer care.  Nothing pisses off a woman like indifference. "

On 3/10/2020 at 1:40 AM, Darkpig said:

You got that backwards. Feminists love indifference. The less you say the better.

does this mean Kendo is a feminist?

In feminist death camps will I see Kendo holding a sign that says Mistress's Favorite Idiot? Indifference means the other person is going to take everything from you, and while you're busy being "indifferent" they'll throw your tired aching body into a fire. That is how concentration camps work by the way.

Some of the things you say Kendo just put a smile on my face. If you were actually serious I do worry about your well being.

I see where you're coming from, and it certainly applies to government, but I think you might have misunderstood what indifference he was talking about and/or how it was used?  Not sure, but I've seen a boat load of women get all bent out of shape when the rules they wish to apply to men suddenly apply to them as well - from exactly the same angle.  The amount of money she's paying him, if accurate, is an absolute pittance compared to the cost of raising 3 children, regardless of why he got custody of the children (a minor miracle in and of itself).

To go from 1% (1/100=.01) to 20%, especially in such a short time is huge, and does give an indication of the fact that women are doing better financially than they were before.  So the feminists really are getting closer to the equality they demand in every aspect of life. 

While it doesn't make me happy, what does make me laugh, in a tragic sort of way, is that women in this category are often extremely unhappy once they figure it all out in their post 30 year old years.  Here we've known for a very long time that the basic cohesiveness of society is based on a foundation of solid relations between men and women, and yet there's all this hate that turns into despair as people age.  I can only speak for myself, but I would absolutely love to have a solid, stable, mutually beneficial and supportive relationship, but I'm sure as hell not going to put up with the kind of risk I have to put up with in today's environment, especially given the way people act today.  Not just women, but people in general, looking for a payout. 

As the saying goes 'Socially awkward and loving it!' (Translation: 'Leave me the hell alone!')

4 hours ago, AKM said:

I see where you're coming from, and it certainly applies to government, but I think you might have misunderstood what indifference he was talking about and/or how it was used?  Not sure, but I've seen a boat load of women get all bent out of shape when the rules they wish to apply to men suddenly apply to them as well - from exactly the same angle.  The amount of money she's paying him, if accurate, is an absolute pittance compared to the cost of raising 3 children, regardless of why he got custody of the children (a minor miracle in and of itself).

To go from 1% (1/100=.01) to 20%, especially in such a short time is huge, and does give an indication of the fact that women are doing better financially than they were before.  So the feminists really are getting closer to the equality they demand in every aspect of life. 

While it doesn't make me happy, what does make me laugh, in a tragic sort of way, is that women in this category are often extremely unhappy once they figure it all out in their post 30 year old years.  Here we've known for a very long time that the basic cohesiveness of society is based on a foundation of solid relations between men and women, and yet there's all this hate that turns into despair as people age.  I can only speak for myself, but I would absolutely love to have a solid, stable, mutually beneficial and supportive relationship, but I'm sure as hell not going to put up with the kind of risk I have to put up with in today's environment, especially given the way people act today.  Not just women, but people in general, looking for a payout. 

As the saying goes 'Socially awkward and loving it!' (Translation: 'Leave me the hell alone!')

I agree that time fixes many problems. Still shooting down the argument with a more sound counter argument pisses feminists a lot more than staying silent considering they are physically or mentally under the age of 12. The same could be said about masculinists or anybody really. So I win. Haha take that Jerry!

I do realize that last sentence makes me a bit of a hypocrite but that is what I love about me.

30 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

I agree that time fixes many problems. Still shooting down the argument with a more sound counter argument pisses feminists a lot more than staying silent...

In theory, this works.  It does, however, assume that one's audience is capable of divorcing themselves from their point of view enough to want to seek the truth, and in the process listen to, and even (GASP!) consider, differing ideas.

In today's world?  NOT. Going. To happen.

1 hour ago, AKM said:

In theory, this works.  It does, however, assume that one's audience is capable of divorcing themselves from their point of view enough to want to seek the truth, and in the process listen to, and even (GASP!) consider, differing ideas.

In today's world?  NOT. Going. To happen.

Try using words. Speaking softly with a large stick no longer works unless you find some way to overthrow the government.

Or you could try feasting on human flesh like I do.

*cough*

anyway

I realize I should have used the word feminazis because that is by definition who we're really talking about.

Arguing with feminazis is what pisses them off the most whether or not they pay attention to the fine details. The fact that a man, A MAN goes against their ideologies is what truly pisses them off, bonus points if it is a woman who goes against them.

Don't mean to nitpick but you said "Today's world". Not much to compare it to. Yesterday's world was shit. Ask any history expert and they'll tell you.

1 hour ago, DoctaSax said:

Keep it on topic,  guys.

Not every single thread needs to be diverted to the culture wars, nevermind the inevitable nitpicking.

What made me happy yesterday was combining smoked ham with cream cheese. There you go. Easy.

In a sandwich or on their own?

Because I'll have you know it's really upsetting that the patriarc-

What made me happy today was knocking down some coconuts from a tree in our front yard and making some really tasty treats with 'em my wife hadn't had since she was 7.

Her face nearly killed me ?

22 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

In a sandwich or on their own?

?

Sandwich. The cream cheese was with garlic and fine herbs.

On the shopping run that led to my acquiring these items, I ran into an uncle on the parking lot of the supermarket. Hadn't seen him in ages because apart from funerals I don't go to family gatherings anymore, in part because of this uncle. He's a jerk most of the time, especially when drunk. Starting arguments, shouting everybody down, always trying one-up whoever. Right there in the parking lot though, we had a normal chat and everything was fine. Nothing earth-shattering was said, but there was warmth in it. Made me happy.

Speaking of sandwiches I made a sandwich recently I think it was ham, turkey, gouda cheese, pepperjack cheese, topped with banana peppers and smothered with medium hotsause. It was a terrible sandwich but it was my terrible sandwich and I regret nothing. Wait ham is that considered cannibalism? Whatever.

1 hour ago, DoctaSax said:

On the shopping run that led to my acquiring these items, I ran into an uncle on the parking lot of the supermarket. Hadn't seen him in ages because apart from funerals I don't go to family gatherings anymore, in part because of this uncle. He's a jerk most of the time, especially when drunk. Starting arguments, shouting everybody down, always trying one-up whoever. Right there in the parking lot though, we had a normal chat and everything was fine. Nothing earth-shattering was said, but there was warmth in it. Made me happy.

That's sweet. Always a shame when people are like that, makes you cherish the few moments you spend with them that aren't awful but it's sad that they're so rare, y'know?
Happy for you though, sounds like a wholesome little moment to cherish.

Just remember that it was fat-fuck Sterling who said that Fallout fans need to get over themselves way back when FO3 came out and people complained about lore continuity and story.

And YEAH I said he's fat.  He's really FAT..as in when he trips and falls it's deemed a flab-alanche.  7.2 on the Richter scale.  He eats Moon Pies like they're Oreos.

Sitting here on sleepless night, number 3 in a row, caused by head-trauma and 20 years of experimental construction chemical induced nervous system fuckery.

This popped up, and it brought a smile to my face. The right kind of feelgood I guess, pleasant music combined with right amount of nostalgia.

This haircut:

081.pngif you have a friend with a hentai protagonist haircut I want pictures.

Disclaimer: Getting this haircut

does not guarantee a girl will like you

neither will calling them hoes

results may vary. Hentai protagonist haircut may lead

to lack of drawn eyes, eyebrows and forehead.

I am a penguin look at meDo not eat cheese if you are lactose intolerant.

If you are lactose intolerant you don't need me telling you this.

8 hours ago, ztuck said:

Sitting here on sleepless night, number 3 in a row, caused by head-trauma and 20 years of experimental construction chemical induced nervous system fuckery.

This popped up, and it brought a smile to my face. The right kind of feelgood I guess, pleasant music combined with right amount of nostalgia.

Gunship is great ❤️

What today made me happy? 

I finally got myself into employment for the first time in a few months which is a massive plus.

Was contacted by a company that i narrowly missed out on an apprentice position with and told to reapply and hinted towards it looking very promising.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:15 AM, Darkpig said:

?and that's why fruitarians shit on vegans. And thus the cycle of abuse continues. This is why I am not a conspiracy theorist but a contradictory theorist. Also health experts shit on fruitarians and I shit on health experts. So who shits on me then? Never mind this is quickly turning into scat.

At some point, i can agree to you. I just don't get the idea in deference between fruitarians you said and vegans. lol. Try to relax with Tweedle Farms.

10 hours ago, nonusnomeni said:

<check original post for picture>

Who doesn't love a bit of dark humor?

If anything it reminds me a bit of Rick and Morty. That show shits all over the idea of family life and that is part of why I love that show. Then again it is on the TV. Whatever. Wubba lubba dub dub.

This shit that Thuggysmurf wrote in Heather Casdin mod thread. I'm pretty sure the author did NOT find it amusing and she didn't respond (there anyway). LMAO!

Spoiler

Heather: An Incel Perspective

First off, I think this is a really good mod. Maybe not Mod of the Month material, but still pretty entertaining, and well worth downloading, so don’t get me wrong on that point.

But… and you knew there was a ‘but’... there are some things I think can be improved. Let me preface this by saying I don’t mean to rant or be negative in any way, quite the opposite, my intent is to help a decent mod become better and benefit everyone, so I hope this doesn’t come off the wrong way. I should mention I didn’t read all of the mod page because it had 4,500 words- there was probably some good information in there, the Articles too lol, so forgive me if some of this was already covered.

Okay, let’s get started.

Romance Options

The mod starts off good, but once you romance Heather, it’s sorta like.. that’s it. At maximum affinity, Heather won’t initiate hugs, write me love notes, or hold me and tell me everything will be alright. She won’t do sexy time dance on command like Willow, she doesn’t dance on a bar or sit on my lap like Vilja, and she won’t read me a bedtime story or play me a song or even cuddle on the couch, or do any normal girlfriend stuff like that. She doesn’t have any drunk dialogue either like Sofia, and there’s no built-in AAF, Atomic Lust, or FourPlay integration.

My biggest gripe though with the romance progression is that after reaching max affinity, Heather continues to express her own opinions about various subjects rather than respecting mine. After all I’ve done for her, I think she should be a little more sensitive to my views and attuned to pleasing the man who saved her.

Now I know the author will probably say something like, “Heather is not meant to be a barbie doll or a sex toy. She’s about the story and the journey and just having her with you; not primarily about what you want her to do.”

But there’s a lot of us who don’t play the mod that way, and I think adding some of the features I’ve mentioned above, especially integration with Devious Devices and AAF Bondage Animations, would add a much deeper sense of intimacy and immersion to the experience.

A furry option would be really nice as well. Speaking of which...

More Heather Customization Options

Let’s start with the elephant in the room: where are the BodySlide files for the nude version? I downloaded the ‘No Granny Panties’ companion mod to this (which btw really should have been the default, author was probably just DP farming) but why am I not able to customize Heather’s body to my personal liking? I can make her completely naked, but that’s all she does.

There’s no option for body physics, tattoos, a different face, teenage voice slider, Nanakochan body, Futanari, Japanese anime voice, etc. There’s no WonderBody, Jane Bod, Atomic Beauty, and most serious of all: no Fusion Girl. It may sound trivial to those uninitiated, but lack of vagina collisions can really take you out of the moment when trying to pimp out Heather using RSE II Brothels and Hookers of the Commonwealth. It isn’t 2017 anymore, this type of functionality should be standard now.

Also, when installing ‘No Granny Panties’, LOOT gave me a warning message that all 6 DLC’s had errors and that I needed to run FO4Edit to fix it. There was also something off with the body texture when I gave Heather a topless Gunner harness to wear - the hands and face were displaying correctly but her left shoulder had a big dark spot on it and her nipple was mapped onto the side of her rib cage (btw I’m not using CBBE because I’m not twelve anymore so it wasn’t that). The mod author might want to look into this issue if she’s even still around. Maybe it’s a load order conflict?

Mod Compatibility

I’m pretty sure most of us still playing Fallout 4 have over 300 mods, so it would be nice if Heather had an .esl version that didn’t take up a mod slot. This is common on most mods nowadays, so I’m confused why this mod doesn’t have that. I could try converting it myself in FO4Edit, but for a mod like this, I think that really falls more under the mod author’s responsibility rather than the users. Just speaking for myself of course, but I’d definitely endorse this mod if it had an .esl option.

Heather doesn’t play nice with everything. For example the mod People Collars: whenever I try to put a dog collar on Heather, the game CTD’s. I know it’s Heather causing the issue because when I disabled the other 342 mods I’m running except for Heather, not only does the game crash when the collar is equipped, but the entire Cambridge Police Station is missing. When I disable Heather after that, the collar works and the police station comes back, but I can no longer talk to Preston.

Like I mentioned above, there needs to be better integration with AAF and similar mods. For example when I tried a four-way with Heather, Sarah Lyons, and a Super Mutant Enforcer, Heather got stuck in a Pretzel Dip position and started following me around like that permanently and I couldn’t dismiss her. She also doesn’t have any custom dialogue for any of the rape encounters from the Violate mod on LoversLab, which frankly feels a bit out of place. Hoping it wouldn’t be too much trouble to record some additional dialogue for this, and maybe include it as an optional file? (with an .esl too).

There should also be better dialogue with followers from other mods like Ivy and Mistress Passion. It’s not realistic that Heather doesn’t even acknowledge the presence of the other whores in my squad except when she’s having sex with them. I also don’t like how Heather always gives Piper a hard time, because a fire squad needs everyone to trust each other and do their part, so personal disputes simply aren’t allowed, at least not in real life, so it feels really unimmersive when it happens in the mod.

Some Personal Requests

- I was a little disappointed to find that Heather doesn’t have a recipe for Ramen. I mean, she loves noodles, I love noodles, and Ramen is the King of the Noodle soups (IMO), so it would be awesome cool if she could make it.

- Since a lot of us use Family Planning Enhanced, we’d appreciate an option where Heather could get pregnant after having sex with her three times, and then maybe we could raise a family together and she could also have a menstrual cycle and stuff for better immersion.

- I took Heather to Nuka World to sell her to the Raiders there, but she didn’t seem to have any dialogue specific to that DLC. Did I install the mod wrong, or is that dialogue not recorded yet? (I’m using Vortex btw, best mod manager ever, no manual sorting required).

- Would be awesome to see a follower like this for Skyrim. Liliana is a nice name I think. No need to give me credit for coming up with that, but maybe in exchange Liliana could include some of the suggestions I’ve made above?